recording

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 269 times and 12 replies have been made.

oklaroadrunnerLEVEL 26

Post by oklaroadrunnerGOLD

When I first logged in earlier, I seen a banner about the recording issue.
I sang some and went back to the search page and the banner was gone.
I thought with it gone, you had fixed it. Guess not.
Are you going to post it is fixed or just keep trying off and on?

lily04LEVEL 74

Reply by lily04PATRON +4 +2

This link shows the staus of the issue. Looks like they're still working on it

https://status.singsnap.com

EnchanteeLEVEL 48

Reply by EnchanteeGOLD +4

So I saw the banner, and the updates, and sure enough I recorded and it got stuck at preview so the recording never took.....but I see plenty of people on featured with recordings in the last few minutes (new recordings, not re-featured from an earlier date or time).....does anyone know, is the recording outage only for some people? Seems strange that some can record and others can't since their post says the developers are working on it.....

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2 +2

9:25 pm Oregon ~ Issue still unresolved. Following status from above link.

Jojo54321

Reply by Jojo54321GOLD +4

So the site works for some and not others? Strange...I cant get it to work...

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2 +2

So the site works for some and not others? Strange...I cant get it to work...Jojo54321

9:58 PM WHEW WHO! Mine is now working!

jmjiloveyouLEVEL 54

Reply by jmjiloveyouGOLD

You Won't Find Twelve Men Willing To Die For What They Know To Be A Lie

Apple Mobile App still works

-Bev-LEVEL 102

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas!

So I saw the banner, and the updates, and sure enough I recorded and it got stuck at preview so the recording never took.....but I see plenty of people on featured with recordings in the last few minutes (new recordings, not re-featured from an earlier date or time).....does anyone know, is the recording outage only for some people? Seems strange that some can record and others can't since their post says the developers are working on it.....Enchantee

I can record but when it comes to Preview its not working at the moment...I know Tech support are on it...so just a matter of being patient...perhaps a lot are using the app....I aint tried that yet...I will see later...

EnchanteeLEVEL 48

Reply by EnchanteeGOLD +4

So I saw the banner, and the updates, and sure enough I recorded and it got stuck at preview so the recording never took.....but I see plenty of people on featured with recordings in the last few minutes (new recordings, not re-featured from an earlier date or time).....does anyone know, is the recording outage only for some people? Seems strange that some can record and others can't since their post says the developers are working on it.....Enchantee

I can record but when it comes to Preview its not working at the moment...I know Tech support are on it...so just a matter of being patient...perhaps a lot are using the app....I aint tried that yet...I will see later...-Bev-

Oh good point, i didnt think about people using the iphone app (i dont have the app).

FinnPeterLEVEL 103

Reply by FinnPeterGOLD +1

It's the same for me in Finland. Can record but hangs up when in preview. So I won't be able post today Singsnap Challenge unless they can fix the problem before midnight Singsnap time.

FinnPeterLEVEL 103

Reply by FinnPeterGOLD +1

Update:
Ok we now have until Sunday midnight to post our challenge song. The recording problem should be fixed by then. If you have an IPhone you are Ok to record so I hear!

kyafirstLEVEL 56

Reply by kyafirstCHAT-ADMIN +4 +3

Update: 11/16/2018 2:18 pm
This issue has a preliminary fix in place and things should be working better now. As we roll out the fix on more servers you may experience intermittent issues with hanging at Preparing Preview.

DABRINALEVEL 94

Reply by DABRINAGOLD

yay mine is working again and I'm in the Midwest central time zone:<)!