Cyber Monday - FLASH Sale!

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 7,150 times and 197 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
ANN777

Edited reply by ANN777GOLD

Missing you Chris (generiac) Hurry back for Christmas! <3

starfire411LEVEL 94

Reply by starfire411 +5

awesome price, wrong time for me though, I hope SANTA TREVOR can have another CYBER SALE soon....HINT HINT SANTA TREVOR....lol

louieluaLEVEL 35

Reply by louieluaGOLD

I'm new here and thought I can buy this for myself so I already paid for it how do I give it to myself???

__Angels__LEVEL 107

Edited reply by __Angels__GOLD +3

Duet -A -Thon:forum/topic/af12fc2c

I'm new here and thought I can buy this for myself so I already paid for it how do I give it to myself???louielua

send a pm here :

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/singsnapsupport

Congrats you are Gold Member now!!!!

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Reply by sweetangel226GOLD

DEB'S BALLOON POP CONTEST RD 1,COME JOIN ME

DO WE NOW HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY TO PURCHASE GOLD MEMBERSHIP,I AM CONFUSED

SuzieStewart

Reply by SuzieStewartGOLD

Try to be around tomorrow. <3

Would love this but don't get my check till this Wednesday.

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Edited reply by sweetangel226GOLD

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Ok nevermind,now I see you updated today at 8:21pm quoting sale was extended an extra 24 hours,bless you for that as it takes 3 days for Paypal to transfer the money to my bank and I get paid Friday,and if I wait till 11:30 Tuesday night it will be an additional day so hopefully by then I will have the money,I requested sponsorship but nothing yet..hopefully I find a kind heart as I Have been hit hard with taking care of my father in law who has dementia,mostly everything I receive money wise goes for his care

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Would love this but don't get my check till this Wednesday.SuzieStewart

Do you have paypal,it usually takes 3 days to post to your bank...so if you paid tuesday,then it won't post until Friday..if you don't have paypal,it's pretty simple to set up

SuzieStewart

Would love this but don't get my check till this Wednesday.SuzieStewart

Do you have paypal,it usually takes 3 days to post to your bank...so if you paid tuesday,then it won't post until Friday..if you don't have paypal,it's pretty simple to set upsweetangel226

No sweetie. I use my card. But Thank you much . Suzie

SuzieStewart

Ok nevermind,now I see you updated today at 8:21pm quoting sale was extended an extra 24 hours,bless you for that as it takes 3 days for Paypal to transfer the money to my bank and I get paid Friday,and if I wait till 11:30 Tuesday night it will be an additional day so hopefully by then I will have the money,I requested sponsorship but nothing yet..hopefully I find a kind heart as I Have been hit hard with taking care of my father in law who has dementia,mostly everything I receive money wise goes for his care sweetangel226

Prayers & Blessing to Your Father , You & Family...

SingingTazLEVEL 45

Reply by SingingTazGOLD

Hi Novella, Thanks for your answer to me previously. So,... the person cancelled their Pay Pal auto renewal for both of us more than an hour ago, but I keep getting this message on Sing Snap end.

"Sorry, can't apply Gold membership.
The reason for this is that there is an active PayPal subscription scheduled to renew for that member's Gold membership."

Therefore I can't distribute this to me or the other person. What can be done??? Is there a lag time that you are aware of???? On my end it shows that mine will expire on Dec. 17th but it won't let me apply this either, as I get the same message.Jeggie

I am receiving the same message...please contact me and help me apply it to my future Gold subscription

JeggieLEVEL 68

Reply by JeggieGOLD

Hi Novella, Thanks for your answer to me previously. So,... the person cancelled their Pay Pal auto renewal for both of us more than an hour ago, but I keep getting this message on Sing Snap end.

"Sorry, can't apply Gold membership.
The reason for this is that there is an active PayPal subscription scheduled to renew for that member's Gold membership."

Therefore I can't distribute this to me or the other person. What can be done??? Is there a lag time that you are aware of???? On my end it shows that mine will expire on Dec. 17th but it won't let me apply this either, as I get the same message.Jeggie

I am receiving the same message...please contact me and help me apply it to my future Gold subscriptionSingingTaz

Singing Taz you may want to write Rob as he is helping with my situation.

havingagoLEVEL 81

Reply by havingagoGOLD

I have had the same problem as well. My membership is due to auto renew in April 2019. I bought the gold about 12 hours ago. I cancelled the auto renew before I bought it and got confirmation from PayPal that it has been cancelled but on Singsnap it is still showing that it is active and when I try to distribute to the gold membership to myself I get the message:

"Sorry, can't apply Gold membership.The reason for this is that there is an active PayPal subscription scheduled to renew for that member's Gold membership."

davidmarxmLEVEL 92

Reply by davidmarxmGOLD +4

I wish I had till Friday I get paid yhen

NovellaLEVEL 110

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +18 +35

It's beginning to look a lot like Snapkus!

DO WE NOW HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY TO PURCHASE GOLD MEMBERSHIP,I AM CONFUSEDsweetangel226

Yes

NovellaLEVEL 110

If anyone is having trouble, please send us a message to SingSnap Support

sicireLEVEL 72

Reply by sicireGOLD

Doesn't seem fair that people who have been here since SingSnap was TOTALLY FREE back in 2006/7 and went through some STUFF with song limitations...and still stuck around are not getting the benefit of GRANDFATHERING after the year is up. I intend to just stay another year...and may bite the bullet for a month here and there after that...but just saying for others who don't understand that this price is just for ONE YEAR without a guarantee that the YEARLY price will NOT go up to $129 or more. I might buy another $49 DEAL if it comes around next year or 6 months from now...if I have the money then....so THAT may be a REDEEMING factor from SingSnap...... I DO understand this is a business...and that electronic updates are expensive and that SS makes a LOT of people happy....regardless of price. Try to get a year of Cable TV for $49!!

Rosie66LEVEL 93

Reply by Rosie66GOLD +6

,,,, Merry Christmas to all,,,,,

This is great,,,,,
My gold was out on the 25th,,Or would have been ,but, I renewed it earlier,,
so as not to be blue and get rid of songs,,Now,,I have purchased another year,
my fixed income is very limited,,a great help ,,, thank you S S ,,,
I hope others will get in on this,,,,

Carolina_Denise09LEVEL 65

Reply by Carolina_Denise09GOLD

Sorry I have been MIA but my closest friends know why..... <3

awesome price but I cannot afford it at this time

SharleenLEVEL 78

Reply by SharleenGOLD +4

YAAY! THANK YOU SINGSNAP!
AFTER I CANCELLED MY PAYPAL SUBSCRIPTION, I WENT BACK TO DISTRIBUTE TO MYSELF.
EVERYTHING WENT THROUGH FINE.
LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER WONDERFUL YEAR

__Angels__LEVEL 107

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +3

Duet -A -Thon:forum/topic/af12fc2c

Agree is awesome price but many of us can't afford now

DaveoliverLEVEL 76

Reply by DaveoliverGOLD

Hi All sounds good to me but have gold allreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BethAltoLEVEL 44

Reply by BethAltoGOLD

wow. that's amazing and terrific.

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Ok I need help here,not sure if anyone would know how to help me but I have had 3 hernias in the past year,first one my stomach was in my chest and upside down,had to have a balloon to hold down my stomach for a month well then 5 months later I get another one after healed,this time it was actually where my stomach was called a hiatal hernia,then just 4 months later boom another hernia,hiatal again exactly where my second was,it has been 8 months and I just got a call and now I have yet another hernia,it's a massive ventral hernia same exact spot,I am wondering if singing is causing all these hernias,not sure if any of you would know the answer to this question,I have read online that singers have had them and that singing made the pain worse but never actually read anywhere that singing causees them, HELP as I don't want to give up singing,but am afraid that is what is causing them now I do know since I had so many already it has weakened my abdominal wall making it easier for the hernia to reaccur,I am asking because $49 for a whole year of singsnap is an amazing deal and I really want to get the deal,just not sure if I should give up singing oh btw I found out about the hernia today of all days when the sale ends...so if anyone has any info on this subject please let me know

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Meant to say the last 2 years,on my phone and it won't let me edit

flatduckLEVEL 44

Reply by flatduckGOLD

hernia looks like they always come back my wife had her first hernia surgery in the mid 80 s and to this day i think she at 5 times the last one just recent about 5 months ago now
for her it s always look likes it has do with the kind food gets everything jam

Irreplaceable_MushyLEVEL 59

Reply by Irreplaceable_MushyPATRON +4 +3

Busy cake decorating...I'll be back to listen and catch up in a day or two.

Ka-ching!
Amazing offer purchased!!

SherwinLEVEL 76

Reply by SherwinGOLD

What about for the
MONTHLY GOLD MEMBERSHIP?
Please pretty pretty please?

kimo4uLEVEL 50

Reply by kimo4uGOLD

I recently purchased Gold Anually before Thanksgiving. Can cybor monday honor that payment and give me two years for the price of one? Just hoping.... Thanks

Sparrow6LEVEL 87

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +2

I pay %10.00 a month I'm on a fix income I pay faithfully it comes out every month I thank God Like people like you'll helping people it is a blessing for what you are doing you be bless for what you'll doing keep up the good work

NovellaLEVEL 110

What about for the
MONTHLY GOLD MEMBERSHIP?
Please pretty pretty please? Sherwin

We have those. Its $11.99 a month under the purchase tab.

NovellaLEVEL 110

I recently purchased Gold Anually before Thanksgiving. Can cybor monday honor that payment and give me two years for the price of one? Just hoping.... Thankskimo4u

No, sorry. But you can still get another one and have it for next year

NovellaLEVEL 110

Ok I need help here,not sure if anyone would know how to help me but I have had 3 hernias in the past year,first one my stomach was in my chest and upside down,had to have a balloon to hold down my stomach for a month well then 5 months later I get another one after healed,this time it was actually where my stomach was called a hiatal hernia,then just 4 months later boom another hernia,hiatal again exactly where my second was,it has been 8 months and I just got a call and now I have yet another hernia,it's a massive ventral hernia same exact spot,I am wondering if singing is causing all these hernias,not sure if any of you would know the answer to this question,I have read online that singers have had them and that singing made the pain worse but never actually read anywhere that singing causees them, HELP as I don't want to give up singing,but am afraid that is what is causing them now I do know since I had so many already it has weakened my abdominal wall making it easier for the hernia to reaccur,I am asking because $49 for a whole year of singsnap is an amazing deal and I really want to get the deal,just not sure if I should give up singing oh btw I found out about the hernia today of all days when the sale ends...so if anyone has any info on this subject please let me knowsweetangel226

Best to talk to your doctor but I doubt it. Honestly, strengthening muscles is important too, so it could actually help. But definitely a conversation to have with a medical professional

morningsun

Reply by morningsun +1

Well,I have been a member since 2008 & have been a Gold member after joining.This past year has been the hardest on me financially . Being on a pension I have to live on a tight budget .That being said ,an awesome deal for anyone who can swing it right now.Like some who commented,pay day is Wednesday .I plan to have my Gold back in the new year.
Thumbs up to Santa Trevor for this great offer.

kimo4uLEVEL 50

Reply by kimo4uGOLD

I recently purchased Gold Anually before Thanksgiving. Can cybor monday honor that payment and give me two years for the price of one? Just hoping.... Thankskimo4u

No, sorry. But you can still get another one and have it for next year Novella

Oh okay. Thanks Novella

ragtime108LEVEL 86

Reply by ragtime108GOLD

Ok I need help here,not sure if anyone would know how to help me but I have had 3 hernias in the past year,first one my stomach was in my chest and upside down,had to have a balloon to hold down my stomach for a month well then 5 months later I get another one after healed,this time it was actually where my stomach was called a hiatal hernia,then just 4 months later boom another hernia,hiatal again exactly where my second was,it has been 8 months and I just got a call and now I have yet another hernia,it's a massive ventral hernia same exact spot,I am wondering if singing is causing all these hernias,not sure if any of you would know the answer to this question,I have read online that singers have had them and that singing made the pain worse but never actually read anywhere that singing causees them, HELP as I don't want to give up singing,but am afraid that is what is causing them now I do know since I had so many already it has weakened my abdominal wall making it easier for the hernia to reaccur,I am asking because $49 for a whole year of singsnap is an amazing deal and I really want to get the deal,just not sure if I should give up singing oh btw I found out about the hernia today of all days when the sale ends...so if anyone has any info on this subject please let me knowsweetangel226

Here's an article that might help - basically it says that you probably shouldn't sing until a hiatal hernia is properly treated ... http://healthyliving.azcentral.com/can-i-sing-with-a-hiatal-hernia-12220245.html

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Ok I just tried to send my payment in for the $49 yearly fee IT WON'T GO THROUGH HELP

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Money is showing that it has been taken from my account on PayPal by sing snap but it isn't showing up in my payments on singsnap

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Proof I paid

sweetangel226LEVEL 65

Either give my money back or please give me the year as I did pay for it,something is wrong with your system because it is not showing up in payments on sing snap as being paid

LaciLEVEL 106

Reply by LaciGOLD

If stupidity were a disability, I know a few people who would get a monthly cheque!

Wish I could afford it right now but what a great idea!

HaileyH1373LEVEL 13

Edited reply by HaileyH1373

This is a rally cool idea thanks

Aprildr_47LEVEL 92

Reply by Aprildr_47GOLD +5

Thank you..

diva71LEVEL 108

Reply by diva71GOLD +4

Awesome deal!

AcaDiane1LEVEL 18

Reply by AcaDiane1GOLD

Is this Cyber Monday? When is the sale? Please give me dates...

TROUBADOUR-1LEVEL 44

Reply by TROUBADOUR-1

I missed out on this is there any chance you might have this before Christmas or as a Christmas gift . ???
I would like to rejoin and have gold again .for a year I really can't afford the 89.00 one this year.

<< Prev