Cyber Monday - FLASH Sale!

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 7,146 times and 197 replies have been made.

Next >>
NovellaLEVEL 110

Edited post by NovellaSTAFF +18 +34

It's beginning to look a lot like Snapkus!

You Heard It Here First - Christmas Has Come Early!

The folks at SingSnap Head Quarters are feeling a little wild and crazy and decided to host our very own Cyber Monday Flash Sale! Since we love our community, we want you guys to have the heads up -- so check out the deets below!

Gold Goes On Sale!

Starting Sunday afternoon (we're keeping the exact time tight lipped, so keep a look-out!) you can buy One Year Of Gold for the super low price of $49 USD! This will be a One Day Sale and will end at midnight on Monday!

This is part of our GMG (Give Members Gold) promotion so it's a little different from the usual purchase process. You can buy individual Year Memberships that never expire and only become active once you distribute them! Purchase as many of these One Year Memberships as you like and distribute them whenever you'd like, to whomever you'd like - including yourself!

This is an amazing opportunity to get Gold at a deeply discounted price for either regular use, as a gift to someone or as a Prize for one of your fabulous contests!

There are no administration fees for this special promotion and it will not last long, so don't hesitate! Purchase today!

How To Purchase!

You can purchase a Gold Membership Bundle by following these simple steps:

1. Visit the Promotions Purchase Page.
2. Click on the product you wish to buy.

3. Select your payment type
4. Click "Proceed To Checkout".
5. Follow the remaining prompts based upon your payment method selection!

How To Distribute!

Once your payment has been processed it is easy as pie to give the Gift of Gold!

1. Visit the Distribution Center.
2. Select the product you wish to distribute.
3. Use the Drop-Down menu to determine who you are giving the membership to or write in their username.
4. If you would like you can include a personalized message!
5. Click "Proceed"!

Alternatively you can visit the Purchase --> Distribute page and click on the Distribute button in GMG banner.

It's that simple! We hope you'll find joy in the gift of giving during this holiday season!

Keep Singing!

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

HAAHA! Thanks For the Nice Gift and lump of Coal Anonymous! You are so right! BAWK BAWK BAWK!

This is extremely cool! Thanks SingSnap!

HolyBlessings

Reply by HolyBlessingsGOLD +8

Right time and right price! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Christmas is Here!

CC_McCoyE

Reply by CC_McCoyEGOLD +1

LAUGH, LOVE, LIVE, AND SING!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DO ANY LESS!!

Awesome little deal here yawl, Trevor has really out done himself on this deal...Bless you SS
/CC

SingingRainbowLEVEL 105

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5 +7

J&D's Calendar girls 1 Merry Christmas Elvis song contest *Right here!!

Wow!! That's amazing!! This will make a lot of members so happy!! What a great time of year to do this!! Props to Trevor & the Staff!! Ho! Ho! Ho!

-Bev-LEVEL 102

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Come and join the fun in the Singsnap Chorus forum/topic/b4196354

Woooo hoooo that is amazing Shannon I am sure a lot of members will take advantage of that....and a wonderful time of the year to put this offer on....Thanks Trevor and staff

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 108

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

Fantastic!

redhdangelLEVEL 87

Reply by redhdangelGOLD +1

Angelgirl758LEVEL 110

Reply by Angelgirl758GOLD +16 +8

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! JOIN THE SS CHORUS:forum/topic/b4196354

This is great!!
Makes a good Christmas present too!

WhisperinrodLEVEL 40

Reply by WhisperinrodGOLD

This deal is just what I ordered for Christmas. "Thanks" Singsnap for this special deal. You'll be making a lot of singers very happy this holiday season, including myself. "Thanks" again.-Rod

KellyAnne4PeaceLEVEL 107

Reply by KellyAnne4PeacePATRON +1 +17

Sorry I'm not here. Still spending time with Brain. I miss you guys!

If I buy and use this for myself, will I lose my locked in price?

NovellaLEVEL 110

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +18 +34

If I buy and use this for myself, will I lose my locked in price?KellyAnne4Peace

If you cancel a subscription and renew at a later date, you will have to pay whatever the price is at the time, yes.

MaggieC

Reply by MaggieCGOLD +5 +6

Awesome... I was wondering what to buy MYSELF for Christmas... now I know

Thanks SS... a great gift for us all.

vee-speck

Reply by vee-speckGOLD

Woohoo!! Will def take advantage of this.

RoseL6557LEVEL 107

Reply by RoseL6557GOLD +3

Thank you! Thank you!

RUNDOWNLEVEL 24

Edited reply by RUNDOWNGOLD

I will be on here sun pm for sure

LindaMP3x96LEVEL 57

Reply by LindaMP3x96GOLD

I feel some of you should THANK me for the stuff I DON'T post! lol :-D

If I buy and use this for myself, will I lose my locked in price?KellyAnne4Peace

If you cancel a subscription and renew at a later date, you will have to pay whatever the price is at the time, yes. Novella

My gold runs out in March, If I bought this deal (and cancel the auto-renewal/locked in price) would it add the year on from March or start when I bought it?

lisaluvsky64LEVEL 63

Reply by lisaluvsky64GOLD

My gold doesnt run out until July. If I buy gold..how long do I to distribute it

CountryGirl530LEVEL 65

Reply by CountryGirl530GOLD

My gold runs out in May. Can I buy this and hold it until May? But then, would I have to cancel my lock in....or just use this instead of my lock in price? I pay through paypal and it automatically renews every year. I don't want to mess up what I have now.

MatkamLEVEL 103

Reply by MatkamGOLD +8

Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in  your heart <3

OUTSTANDING!!!!! IT !!

Karens_MusicLEVEL 93

Reply by Karens_MusicGOLD +9

In a time that everything is becoming more expensive SingSnap is giving us a real nice Christmas present.
Yes indeed that is outstanding !
Karen

MajinThatLEVEL 36

Reply by MajinThatGOLD

Exciting!

GreenTractorsLEVEL 51

Reply by GreenTractorsGOLD

Well done Home Office. Great support.
Merry Christmas

Annie_MusicLEVEL 101

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Nice!

J1mmymack

Reply by J1mmymackGOLD

I will be taking advantage of this offer, thanks to Sharon for flagging

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +17

Feeling better, but, not up to 100 % yet > Will return all visits over the weekend

Woo hoo for flashing, the Gold price is cool too ..

tigers12LEVEL 74

Reply by tigers12GOLD

Amazing singsnap sounds good to me xxx

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 83

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Merry Christmas!

Sweet!

TekcarLEVEL 97

Reply by TekcarGOLD +1

NovellaLEVEL 110

If you cancel a subscription and renew at a later date, you will have to pay whatever the price is at the time, yes. Novella

My gold runs out in March, If I bought this deal (and cancel the auto-renewal/locked in price) would it add the year on from March or start when I bought it?LindaMP3x96

No, but all you would have to do is distribute it to yourself. Then it would commence whenever your current Gold expired

Novella

NovellaLEVEL 110

My gold doesnt run out until July. If I buy gold..how long do I to distribute itlisaluvsky64

If you purchase a year (Or ten) now, they would remain on your account until you're ready to distribute it. Once you do, the Gold becomes active whenever the current gold expires

So you could purchase it now and wait until July to cancel/apply if you wanted Or you could cancel it today, apply it today and it would start once your current gold expired in July.

Novella

NovellaLEVEL 110

My gold runs out in May. Can I buy this and hold it until May? But then, would I have to cancel my lock in....or just use this instead of my lock in price? I pay through paypal and it automatically renews every year. I don't want to mess up what I have now.CountryGirl530

If you want to keep your grand-fathered pricing, you would not be able to apply this deal to your account.

Novella

blazaLEVEL 40

Reply by blazaGOLD +3

After a year will it go back to full price or renew at $49? Asking for a friend.

JulesLEVEL 96

Edited reply by JulesGOLD

I've purchased a year at the discounted price and it shows in my purchases but not in my distribution centre. Is there a delay in it showing there?

Me_JoyceLEVEL 107

Edited reply by Me_JoyceGOLD +4

OOps.... I should read the comments, just before me.. It was the same question.. It hasn't showed up in a PM, yet either..

artzluv2sing

Reply by artzluv2singGOLD

After a year will it go back to full price or renew at $49? Asking for a friend. blaza

This is under promotions as the Give Me Gold (GMG) - so its not an actual membership subscription (that is different) so after a year and you need to renew your membership it will be full price.

I hope this was helpful.

PutzigLEVEL 61

Reply by PutzigGOLD

woohoooo i love it!

blazaLEVEL 40

Reply by blazaGOLD +3

After a year will it go back to full price or renew at $49? Asking for a friend. blaza

This is under promotions as the Give Me Gold (GMG) - so its not an actual membership subscription (that is different) so after a year and you need to renew your membership it will be full price.

I hope this was helpful.artzluv2sing

Thank you.

Karens_MusicLEVEL 93

I've purchased a year at the discounted price and it shows in my purchases but not in my distribution centre. Is there a delay in it showing there?Jules

Same her Jules and Joyce ....think we was a bit fast lol way to excited about the price ...
sure it will be ok soon

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 108

Edited reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

I've purchased a year at the discounted price and it shows in my purchases but not in my distribution centre. Is there a delay in it showing there?Jules

I have the same problem and have messaged singsnapsupport to ask them why it's not showing that I have a year to distribute.

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 83

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Merry Christmas!

Could be because it is "Cyber Monday!"

Karens_MusicLEVEL 93

Happy Birthday Rhonda ...have a wonderful day !
Karen

blazaLEVEL 40

Reply by blazaGOLD +3

I hear the sound of cash registers ching chinging away.

J1mmymack

Reply by J1mmymackGOLD

Thanks guys, appreciated the oportunity.
As above, there seems to be a delay in seeing the gold in my distribution center but I’m sure it will be resolved soon

J1mmymack

Reply by J1mmymackGOLD

Ok, all seems to be working fine again now

JJMartinLEVEL 53

Reply by JJMartinGOLD

I purchased the 1 year for myself today - how do you DISTRIBUTE IT to yourself when the time comes ?

also ...my gold ends in February and I believe Ive paid 89.99 yearly ... is that the standard price?

blazaLEVEL 40

Reply by blazaGOLD +3

It shows in "Distribute" that I have GMG to give, but when I click on it all I get is "GMG Distribution Center
You have not previously purchased any gifts. Visit the Purchase Page to buy gifts and make someone's day!. "

blazaLEVEL 40

Reply by blazaGOLD +3

Working now. Thanks so much.

NovellaLEVEL 110

This is not a subscription. So if you want more than one year at this price,buy them now !

Doxie-MomLEVEL 8

Reply by Doxie-Mom

Soooooooo. I am currently not GOLD. Meaning I can buy two or more, distribute one to myself now and after the one year, distribute one to myself again and again? They don't expire, so I can wait a couple months or so to start. Giving me time to get my system up and running again. Been a long time not singing!!! When am I able to purchase this?

NovellaLEVEL 110

Edited reply by NovellaSTAFF +18 +34

Soooooooo. I am currently not GOLD. Meaning I can buy two or more, distribute one to myself now and after the one year, distribute one to myself again and again? They don't expire, so I can wait a couple months or so to start. Giving me time to get my system up and running again. Been a long time not singing!!! When am I able to purchase this?Doxie-Mom

Yes that's correct and you can purchase now. Sale ends tomorrow at midnight

Next >>