how would you say?

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 170 times and 10 replies have been made.

Steve-MercenaryLEVEL 20

Post by Steve-Mercenary

Hello everyone. I have been debating how to say the following music legends name, and I'm guessing there is no real right or wrong.....

However.....how would you say the following....

David Bowie....

I say david bow (as in an implent used usually in a females hair or gift wrapping tie. And wee as in....lol toilet urination.....

Others say ????

Just wondered if anyone can help me settle a friendy dispute?

Only thing i ask is this. If you're opinion is different from someone else that you simply agree that no one is really wrong.

Peace and love singsnappers.....xx

sabathielLEVEL 41

Reply by sabathiel

You're welcome!

sabathielLEVEL 41

Reply by sabathiel

sabathielLEVEL 41

Reply by sabathiel

Only thing i ask is this. If you're opinion is different from someone else that you simply agree that no one is really wrong.

Steve-Mercenary

This is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of FACT and hence you can be wrong...very wrong. LOL

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

HAAHA! Thanks For the Nice Gift and lump of Coal Anonymous! You are so right! BAWK BAWK BAWK!

Oh Boy! This is my first "friendly" dispute! Um. I brought you guys some Fresh ground coffee! I made it with mud! LOL Ok well guess we need another question, answered. Its a bit harder.
Tah-May-Toe or Tah-ma-Toe??? BAAHAA hahaha!

NovellaLEVEL 110

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +18 +26

Same as you but OMG STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no see, my friend!!!!

Steve-MercenaryLEVEL 20

Reply by Steve-Mercenary

Thanks sabathiel. You cleared that up for me in an instant. I now look forward to pressing play on david saying his name over and over.....xx

Steve-MercenaryLEVEL 20

Reply by Steve-Mercenary

Oh Boy! This is my first "friendly" dispute! Um. I brought you guys some Fresh ground coffee! I made it with mud! LOL Ok well guess we need another question, answered. Its a bit harder.
Tah-May-Toe or Tah-ma-Toe??? BAAHAA hahaha!ImaChristian2

Haha. Now that could be interesting!

Steve-MercenaryLEVEL 20

Reply by Steve-Mercenary

Same as you but OMG STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no see, my friend!!!!Novella

Shannon!!!!! (Hugs) I've been by your page recently and i can report that you still sing as beautiful as ever.....xx

maybirdLEVEL 43

Reply by maybird

Bowie...as in' take a bow' ie

lily04LEVEL 74

Reply by lily04PATRON +4

I say it like you do. And LOL @ and wee as in toilet urination!