THINKING 101: FROM THE SINGULARITY

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 10,166 times and 831 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

DISHONESTY EXIST ONLY IN HOMO SAPIENS...WHY?

cwang50LEVEL 60

Edited reply by cwang50GOLD

THINKING OUT LOUD

Rome was also a world leader of the civilized world during its time, just as England once was, the U.S. presently or the future China lead (asserted) . Data of extraordinary events were recorded and are/will be available. There is a trillion dollar prize for anyone that can show any Roman records containing anything about executing Jesus. Is there a probability of anyone collecting the reward with or without forgery?

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +1

Quote of the day

Change is the end result of all true learning.

—Leo Buscaglia
cwang50

Indeed! Look at the shifty way these change around!

“‘The way to do is to be.’—Leo-tzu, Chinese philosopher.”
“To be is to do”—Socrates.
“To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre.
“Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra. (This is controversial, as some believe this should read Scooby Doo. Not the quote itself but, he who, made the quote famous.

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Quote of the day

Change is the end result of all true learning.

—Leo Buscaglia
cwang50

Indeed! Look at the shifty way these change around!

“‘The way to do is to be.’—Leo-tzu, Chinese philosopher.”
“To be is to do”—Socrates.
“To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre.
“Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra. (This is controversial, as some believe this should read Scooby Doo. Not the quote itself but, he who, made the quote famous.ImaChristian2

aso grasshopper

cwang50LEVEL 60

Why is “In God we trust” on American currency?

1. __ because America was founded as a Christian nation by the founding fathers.

2. __because America is the Christian God favorite country and people.

3. __It was instructed by God within the golden tablets Joseph Smith found.

4, __Authorized in 1956 by Dwight Eisenhower in opposition to communism.

Before Eisenhower, the Founding fathers even went so far as to create an American God. The Goddess Columbia was the creation of the founding fathers who thought the nation should have their own goddess to protect the young nation. The Goddess reigned on silver for over 200 yrs until 80’s, when Regan stopped it; she stands in front of the DOJ, defense dept., agricultural dept., and other places within the District of Columbia

http://www.bing.com/search?q=images+of+goddess+columbia+in+front+of+us+gov+buildings&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=b689749bbdd74ec7a82a6e103afbff7a&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0

cwang50LEVEL 60

National Masturbation Day

National Masturbation Day, also known as International Masturbation Day and in Britain and Australia as "Wankers Day", is an annual event celebrated on May 28, to protect and celebrate the right to masturbate. The first National Masturbation Day was observed May 7, 1995, after sex-positive retailer Good Vibrations declared the day in honor of Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders, who was fired in 1994 by President Bill Clinton for suggesting masturbation be part of the sex education curriculum for students.
International Masturbation Day has since been expanded to include the entire month of May as International Masturbation Month

hmmm ooook Happy releasing/Wanking/Whacking/jerking off... lol

madreemee

Edited reply by madreemee

JOKE OF THE DAY

1. A Mormon was explaining to me that they don't drink coffee. I told him that, just like an apple a cup of coffee has great benefits. Angrily he asked "like what?".
I replied... well for one thing it keeps you from being Mormon.

2. Q: Why did the Mormon cross the road?
A: Some say its to get to the other side, but actually its to get to the next bride!
cwang50

I have a neice she was brought up 7th day Adventist by her Mom and that side of the family (whom were so called 'devout')! We on my side of family accepted this nonesense and said little of it, but then one night we had a 'my side of the family' gathering for dinner out of Chinese food,my neice carefully ordered porkless items (considered unclean by 7th day Adventists), my sister veiwed my neices Chinese noodles and realized that it would contain pork fat and she told my neice very innocently of this, my neice vomited all over the place with this information and hyperventelated to the point of passing out so an ambulance had to be called and that neice spent 3 days in the hospital recovering from anxiety, my sister wished she never would have mentioned a thing about the pork fat thingy because then our neice would never have known one bit she was consuming pork!! So much for people and the crap they grow up with huh!! "YOU BELIEVE what your told!

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

btw I still haven't got a clue of what IMA up there is talking about!

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

btw I still haven't got a clue of what IMA up there is talking about!madreemee

I like to dance. I now workout 6 days (most times) for an hour each week. I karaoke dj twice a month. I am still semi active at work (50 hrs approx. mo). I spend a lot of time "thinking" in solitude these days. I am writing more. I have lost the zest I once had to record. My last song recorded was Oct. 2018 (I have a lot of recordings over 3400). I can remember times of recording 20 or more in one setting 2 or 3 times a week. lol (I am studying presently to be a personal and group trainer as a young man)…. so that's my "and you cwang?"cwang50

This is bullshit. It isn't humanly possible to begin a 6 day workout and complete it in an hour. Why don't you go with 3 days, then you wouldn't be exhausted and have no choice but to set aside the 7th day, as your day of rest. I mean, it probably should be a matter of personal conscience, but you know how I like to play, and this sorta leaves you wide open. Not that I agree with why it leaves you wide open, I don't. But it is hilarious and I am not above using any means possible to give myself a laugh, (within reason.) Since I'm LMAO, on the subject, anyone other then the 3 of us here, reading, but wont admit it, (LOL) won't have to burden themselves wondering how I can call myself a "Christian." My Dad raised me using the guideline that respecting people, and not their beliefs works well, so that I have more friends and would be a better friend to others. If anyone thinks I'm disrespecting their Sabbath, I'm not. I Praise God every day, and In my line of work, Saturday, Friday or Sunday just dont work anyway. Terminally ill people, need help every day and that includes the 7th day. So I just use every day to Praise God. LOL! Well Gabye Charlie and Madreemee! LOL!ImaChristian2

lmap (p=purple) First, she is trying to be sarcastically funny, then, she is expressing that she is a believer that does not necessarily adhere to biblical etiquette of a specific day to hold sacred as "Terminally ill people, need help every day and that includes the 7th day. So I just use every day to Praise God. LOL! "

Conclusion: It's not her fault, my mamma dropped me too BWAAAAAAAAA!!!!! (F UNNY HUH?)

cwang50LEVEL 60

How much are you in tuned to religious facts?

How many religions are there presently? (There are an estimated 4,200 different religions in the world.)
How many Abrahamic religions are there? (none, we accept 3 for the sake of discussion))

How many Christian sects are there? (over 34,000)
How many Islamic sects are there? (4 main, over 150 smaller)
How many Jewish sects are there? ( four branches of Judaism)

How many Gods have been documented since documentation? ( over 8,000 with 9 types)

cwang50LEVEL 60

KNOWLEDGE OR BULLSHYT?

What is the one word that allows human cultures to form, that many uninformed people presently refer to as "race" or, our eyes to deduct false conclusions from sight, when looking at the skin hue of humans different from their own?

1. __evolution

2. __speciation

3. __randomization

4. __isolation

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

How do you feel about ISMs?

"-ism is a suffix in many English words, originally derived from the Ancient Greek suffix - (-ismós), and reaching English through the Latin-ismus, and the French-isme. It means "taking side with" or "imitation of", and is often used to describe philosophies, theories, religions, social movements, artistic movements and behaviors."

My exposures to the words containing the suffix has shown me that any ism without transparency can be viewed negatively and often times are, where a means to be crystal clear is illusive. Particularly words such as capitalism, communism, patriotism, or words of idealism lacking veracity.

cwang50LEVEL 60

TEST YOUR PERSPECTIVES:SOCIAL AGAINST SCIENCE.
(Google, Bing, or Ask, when in doubt)

*Raw Corn marked “Organic” in your grocer have not been genecticallymodified. True or False
* The use of “race” is the same in science as social constructed uses True or False
*The Earth is proven (a) 8,000 yrs old (b) 18.2 million yrs old (c) 4.5 billion yrs old (d) 6,000 yrs
*It is impossible to know things before knowing is possible True or False
*The constitution is correct in stating that “All men are created equal” True or False
*The Bible of the Christian sect, supports that unicorns did exist at one time. True or False
* The Universe is a (a) close system (b)open system (c)flat system (d) all of them
*There are other ways of knowing without the aid of science True or False
*Morals and Values were instilled by deities of your faith. True or False
*The Earth is a type 1 civilization. True or false
*A Homo Neanderthal was a Human being True or false
* A Homo Sapiens is a animal that went extinct in the ancient savannah. True or False
* Nothing known to man can travel faster than light True or False
* Which of the following does not require a belief system: (a)Solipsism (b) religion (c) Unicorns (d) superstition (e) Heaven’s gate (f) deities (g) witches (h)Homo Erectus (i)voodoo
* The laws of physics can be defied and have been defied in the past. True or False
* What science does not know is found in the philosophy of man. True or False
*Life on Earth is made of some of the same elements that stars are made of. True or False
*Kings and Queens are social constructs and not from divined blood lines True or False
* Regardless of any belief, believing harder will not make the desired come true. True or False
* Most Humans pick and choose social constructs over science facts. True or False.
* It is a fact that, choosing the right good luck charm will bring good luck. True or False
* Man at one time only ate vegetation True or False
* Man evolved from an ape True or false.
* An Ant is a mammal True or False

HOW DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU LEARN, IF ANYTHING? SHARE IF YOU LIKEcwang50

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

BELIEVE IT OR NOT 1 IN 583 PEOPLE ARE MILLIONAIRES

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

BELIEVE IT OR NOT 1 IN 583 PEOPLE ARE MILLIONAIREScwang50

compare that to 1 in 362,318.8 million are billionaires

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

What HAPPENS when you reach TEN THOUSAND VIEWS?

Nothing, it just means your content has 10,000 VIEWS on SING SNAP.

cwang50LEVEL 60

It is said that reading is fundamental... who knew?

It was my finally reading the "Holy texts" of such as the Bible, Koran, and Torah among other things that made me an Atheist, but particularly things such as the commandments of the so called sacred texts that one might adhere to, where one must pick and choose which to follow and obey. According to the Christian Bible, homosexuality is forbidden, so is the wearing of mixed fabrics. I wonder how many followers have read such, because I see so many wearing that cotton with polyester, etc. lol? If reading is fundamental, why is it that less than 30% have actually read it in America (world leader), while 82% only read what's being discussed on Sunday for highlighting with that marker? If one is smart, they can become a professional religious apologist and justify accordingly their defiance in the choosing, or read it and risk becoming an Atheist from reading with critical thinking...j/k... don't read it rather just hold to Pascal's wager for safety

cwang50LEVEL 60

LETS GET READY TO RUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLE!!!!!!!!

January 22, 1973 was 46 years ago and the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute banning abortion, effectively legalizing the procedure across the United States. Today the Governor of Alabama placed her signature on a bill that will challenge that ruling with the potential to be the strictest law ever awarding 99 years to doctors or individual who willingly perform or aid in any type abortion that is not life threating. Since 2010, 32 States have placed varied restrictions on abortions. This ban promises to be the toughest restrictions to ever exist in the U.S. and is expected to make its way all the way to the supreme court as the nation braces for the rumble.

The back rooms antics, coat hanger maneuvers, and make shift practices are about to rear their ugly heads once again in Alabama. Everyone should know by now that doctors and their patients are too ignorant to make the best decisions about personal ( Rowe v Wade) matters such as abortions as it should be left to lawmakers.

Regression can be viewed as negative or positive and is subjective to those of concern. This is only round one, there are many more rounds to go before desperate times begin. I suggest that the governor put a ban on sex for everyone, then there will be no need for abortions or a need to "lets get ready to rumbbbbbbble!"

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

LETS GET READY TO RUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLE!!!!!!!!

January 22, 1973 was 46 years ago and the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute banning abortion, effectively legalizing the procedure across the United States. Today the Governor of Alabama placed her signature on a bill that will challenge that ruling with the potential to be the strictest law ever awarding 99 years to doctors or individual who willingly perform or aid in any type abortion that is not life threating. Since 2010, 32 States have placed varied restrictions on abortions. This ban promises to be the toughest restrictions to ever exist in the U.S. and is expected to make its way all the way to the supreme court as the nation braces for the rumble.

The back rooms antics, coat hanger maneuvers, and make shift practices are about to rear their ugly heads once again in Alabama. Everyone should know by now that doctors and their patients are too ignorant to make the best decisions about personal ( Rowe v Wade) matters such as abortions as it should be left to lawmakers.

Regression can be viewed as negative or positive and is subjective to those of concern. This is only round one, there are many more rounds to go before desperate times begin. I suggest that the governor put a ban on sex for everyone, then there will be no need for abortions or a need to "lets get ready to rumbbbbbbble!"cwang50

I does...ism agree with you,"ban sex",man there would be zero probs left in life,hand out dildo's and plastic manikins all of a sudden veiws would change because people are basically full of shit...about pretty much everythingism! ahhh the orgasism is great isnt it ism!

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

"The world is more queerer than we can imagine"~ Stephen Hawkins

cwang50LEVEL 60

"The world is more queerer than we can even imagine"~ Stephen Hawkins

cwang50

The brain appears to be our transportation to a future or a return to the cave. One either thinks for self or someone or some entity will for them. Where ignorance resides, there will always be a battle between progression and regression without critical thinking utilizing the mediator.

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

IS TRUTH SUBJECTIVE OR ABSOLUTE?

cwang50LEVEL 60

There are no known absolutes and truth is both objective (can be tested, measured, or demonstrated as fact) and subjective (individual perception). However, flight of either must be from definition's launch pad.

i.e. when one opens his hand is it empty when he can't see anything in it and says "my hand is empty, it contains nothing"? Yet, there things existing he can't detect.

cwang50LEVEL 60

PRO CHOICE VS PRO LIFE

This will be a hot topic of concern for many within the up coming months, perhaps years within some U.S. communities.

PRO LIFE:

Someone who is "pro-life" believes that the government has an obligation to preserve all human life, regardless of intent, viability, or quality-of-life concerns.

PRO CHOICE:

People who are "pro-choice" believe that individuals have unlimited autonomy with respect to their own reproductive systems, as long as they don't breach the autonomy of others.

MINE:

I am pro life; in that I prefer life seen and unseen of all species, over non life. However, I give the choice of autonomy to the individual(s) concerned. I am also pro science, even as there is no scientific basis for the existence in the subjectivity of this topic. This can make it difficult to ascertain concepts as it relates to such as "abortion". Science alone can't tell us whether any "life" is worth more or less than a rock. I will not support infringing on another's privileges for my mental euphoria.

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

PRO LIFE:
Someone who is "pro-life" believes that the government has an obligation to preserve all human life, regardless of intent, viability, or quality-of-life concerns.

PRO CHOICE:
People who are "pro-choice" believe that individuals have unlimited autonomy with respect to their own reproductive systems, as long as they don't breach the autonomy of others.

One of the latest polls testing the temperature in America as it relates to the hot topic of abortion currently shows that 58% say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 37% say it should be illegal in all or most cases, where 5% is undecided.

DEMORCRACY IN ACTION

cwang50LEVEL 60

FACTS OR CRAP

* About six-in-ten U.S. adults (59%) say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, compared with 37% who say it should be illegal .

* There is a substantial partisan and ideological divide on abortion, with Democrats much more likely than Republicans to say it should be legal in all or most cases.

* When it comes to the Supreme Court’s landmark 1973 ruling, about seven-in-ten Americans (69%) say Roe v. Wade should not be completely overturned.

* Many states around the country have enacted their own abortion restrictions in recent years.

* More than four-in-ten Americans (44%) say having an abortion is morally wrong, while 19% think it is morally acceptable and 34% say it is not a moral issue.

cwang50LEVEL 60

Was Roe Vs. Wade Decided By a Republican Court?

Yes- 7/2

PRO CHOICE:

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

Was Roe Vs. Wade Decided By a Republican Court?

Yes- 7/2

PRO CHOICE:
cwang50

"RIGHTS" of others to exist in whatever why is 'best' for them! This is the problem with society every snoot nosed snoop thinks they have a so called 'god' given right to dictate the masses politics religion and personal existance! Recently I watched an entire series on a woman killed by her husband the failed marriage began with the interferance of %#*& mother inlaw and his unwillingness to just walk away from what he didn't want anymore!! We all need to be 'made' to moownB!, and stop feeding fantasys to one another about what life is supposed to become one day!!!

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

keep snipping till it happens!

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

John Elroy Sanford

AKA: Redd Foxx
AKA: Fred G. Sandford

If you were a fan of the 70"s hit show "Sandford and son" you probably have seen the skit of the fake heart attack many times on the show. Not many fans knew that he really did die of a heart attack and in the manner in which he acted on the TV show, as those present during his real heart attack did not take him seriously as they thought he was being funny until they finally realized it was not a joke. It reminds one of the "boy who cried wolf".

<< Prev