THINKING 101: FROM THE SINGULARITY

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 3,935 times and 328 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 76

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD +1

Tis the reason for the season!

Who are you thanking with all this thankfullness? lol!

You have a Happy Thanksgiving!

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Who are you thanking with all this thankfullness? lol!

You have a Happy Thanksgiving! Rhonda_Kaye

would you like a plate? Just too much food... it ought to be a crime ...lol

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 76

Edited reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD +1

Haha, I cooked for 14, every one went home with 2 meals a piece and we have enough for about 10 meal and some will go in freezer. I'll make soup, turkey salad, ham salad and so much more, yeah!

So, wrong answer! lol!

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 76

Oh my, came back to read my post and I needed to redo. Was in a rush and did not have my $5 readers. lol! Then, I could not edit!

Haha, I cooked for14, every one went home with 2 meals and we have enough for about 10 meal and some will go in freezer. I'll make Turkey Noodle soup, Turkey salad, Ham salad and so much more, yeah!

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

DIDDLY DIDDLY WAR EAGLE

ImaChristian2LEVEL 100

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +1 +3

hahahaha! Thought I was going to laugh all morning after reading page 7. Charlie, the post I had where I mentioned Belfast-boy was just a joke. I cant believe (Yes I can) you tried to decipher it. LOL I can't get over how people, including me, stop in here to talk smack and leave. LOL We get bored and think, "Hey!" Lets get him! LOL!

ImaChristian2LEVEL 100

Is it morally defensible to say that there is only one god without making a head count first?cwang50

Is it morally defensible to say there is NO God without making that same head count?Belfast-boy

Moral values and duties are objective, providing moral grounds for believing in God. if your like me, and believe God exists, then the objectivity of moral values, moral duties, and moral accountability is secured, if your adamant God does not exist, you can still decide to be good and kind, and....for those of us who chose to believe, moral values and duties are objective, this provides moral grounds for believing in God. So the answer is always somewhere if you Google. Unless you search for, "why doesn't Belfast-boy get off the street, out of the storm, since he has no reason to be working. He doesn't need the money, because, paying for my SingSnap Gold would not have been so affordable. (He Said, anyway) Aw well. I can't convince him, the harm, He can go stay out in Ophelia, and play with Mother Nature and hope Father time doesn't nail him for being a stubborn , man. Maybe he likes it when he needlessly worries me. Well I won't be around for the head count. ByeImaChristian2

I didn't understand what you were saying... could you say it in another way without eluding that I understand. Are you saying that a head count is not needed.. I don't understand where you going with the analogy.

As for as morals they are agreed upon by those involved and they change with social progression or digressions accordingly or there is some entity with a remote control injecting randomly at will.... I adhere to the former.cwang50

You got your nerve! I don't understand most the stuff you say. The irony. LOL!

ImaChristian2LEVEL 100

The below occurred in my hometown, Montgomery Al. There is a big fuss being raised from those that are religious and Xtain, many are very angry for the removal... I applaud those in command to have the balls to do the right thing. I am not angry at all.

http://militaryreligiousfreedom.org/press-releases/2017/Maxwell_Christian_Flag_Victory%20Oct_27_2017_.htmlcwang50

Charlie, Wasn’t religious debate banned on this thread. Seems to me the only debate taking place is about religion. Look at your dollar bill Charlie. In God We Trust.Belfast-boy

This cracked me up .WE are all worried about you being locked up in here Charlie. We saw you debating with yourself and Sprang into action! I can't site the source, but some Scientific publishing, has an article that provides clear examples, of the best way to recognize self debate. I advise everyone here to view the "When good self debate goes bad" Series as well.

Belfast-boy. This is not the thread you inquired about. That would be the initial thread Charlie started, He had it goin on awhile, until I and other members, found it necessary, to stop, and get all up in his business. Religion didn't do it. People did. I need a dollar to look at Belfast-boy. I want to see the "In God we trust" Could you gimmie a dollar? All I have is fi-tees. Big shout out the moron that decided to associate God, with the root of all evil, and stamp his name on it. Probably some people that got bored in Church. LOL
"Hey!" Lets mark all the church money."
"Great idea! Lets mark it with God, and put it over by the Pastor. Pass me that plate"....

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 76

I got one fur ya,

Logic from an uncluttered Mind

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, 'When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah'.

The teacher asked, 'What if Jonah went to hell?'

The little girl replied, 'Then you ask him!

lol!

ImaChristian2LEVEL 100

I got one fur ya,

Logic from an uncluttered Mind

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, 'When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah'.

The teacher asked, 'What if Jonah went to hell?'

The little girl replied, 'Then you ask him!

lol!Rhonda_Kaye

HAAhahahaha! That's a good one!

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 76

Edited reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD +1

Oh, I ate a bite size candy bar way too late in the evening, I knew better than that and now I can't sleep!

Here's another and I will have to go, my bed is finally calling!

A little girl went up to the preacher after chrch and said, "When I grow up and get a job, I'm going to give you some money!"

He said, "Well that is so sweet of you and why do you want to do that?"

She said, "Because Mom and dad said that you were the poorest preacher we've ever had!"

lol!

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

The below occurred in my hometown, Montgomery Al. There is a big fuss being raised from those that are religious and Xtain, many are very angry for the removal... I applaud those in command to have the balls to do the right thing. I am not angry at all.

http://militaryreligiousfreedom.org/press-releases/2017/Maxwell_Christian_Flag_Victory%20Oct_27_2017_.htmlcwang50

Charlie, Wasn’t religious debate banned on this thread. Seems to me the only debate taking place is about religion. Look at your dollar bill Charlie. In God We Trust.Belfast-boy

This cracked me up .WE are all worried about you being locked up in here Charlie. We saw you debating with yourself and Sprang into action! I can't site the source, but some Scientific publishing, has an article that provides clear examples, of the best way to recognize self debate. I advise everyone here to view the "When good self debate goes bad" Series as well.

Belfast-boy. This is not the thread you inquired about. That would be the initial thread Charlie started, He had it goin on awhile, until I and other members, found it necessary, to stop, and get all up in his business. Religion didn't do it. People did. I need a dollar to look at Belfast-boy. I want to see the "In God we trust" Could you gimmie a dollar? All I have is fi-tees. Big shout out the moron that decided to associate God, with the root of all evil, and stamp his name on it. Probably some people that got bored in Church. LOL
"Hey!" Lets mark all the church money."
"Great idea! Lets mark it with God, and put it over by the Pastor. Pass me that plate"....ImaChristian2

There are many that will assert that this country was founded to be a Christian nation in much error as it was to be secular. The powers that be did squelch their eyes to allow "In God We trust" on coins then paper money for reasons mostly political but adopted by the religious as a victory for them. Had it been 2017, the courts would have ruled it unconstitutional as it promotes a specific. A prime example would be posting the ten commandments within court rooms or gov't entities, which was found to be unconstitutional and remove (judge Roy Moore of Alabama). To do such is saying that no other religion in America matters, thereby dismissing the freedom to or from religion. There is efforts being made to remove such from all public display and I agree with the intent. There will be great fall out as a result but the end results will be in support of the intangible constitution, allowing American an extension in its lead because it allows democracy to constantly change. When it disallow change it will fall from its position of power as it will eventually anyway as no government has survived over time. Transformation will allow longevity even to the dismay of some.

Change is always slow but finds away to progression

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Oh, I ate a bite size candy bar way too late in the evening, I knew better than that and now I can't sleep!

Here's another and I will have to go, my bed is finally calling!

A little girl went up to the preacher after chrch and said, "When I grow up and get a job, I'm going to give you some money!"

He said, "Well that is so sweet of you and why do you want to do that?"

She said, "Because Mom and dad said that you were the poorest preacher we've ever had!"

lol!Rhonda_Kaye

My sister comes to mind when reading this one as she pays for the building and all that comes with it out of her pocket, she needs to study those like "Joel" and "TD" that she thrive.

Here's one that's funny, but one would have to be science literate to get it.

Q: How did a Noah put two 300 (only 30 if babies) ton whales on the boat (7 of each if they are clean)?
A: They would not have to be on the boat they would have stayed in the water.

lol (is this funny to you?)

cwang50LEVEL 55

Edited reply by cwang50GOLD

"This cracked me up .WE are all worried about you being locked up in here Charlie. We saw you debating with yourself and Sprang into action! I can't site the source, but some Scientific publishing (I assert that it was not a Science project but a philosopher's effort, but I can be proven wrong with a provided source showing it as a science published paper), has an article that provides clear examples, of the best way to recognize self debate. I advise everyone here to view the "When good self debate goes bad" Series as well. "

hmm..... thanks for the observation and your interpretation... I will take it into advisement...lmaooooo in the meantime I will continue to post as it is interpreted as "self debate"...thanks for the input as always.

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Does women have a role in the control of the global populous?

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

"You got your nerve! I don't understand most the stuff you say. The irony. LOL!"

This is funny, but everything I say is from what we know and how we know it or a social construct in action... to understand is very simple when it is not clear, use a search engine or source of your choice to verify or interpret to your satisfaction, or ask me to explain in another way than offered, then verify that. Never accept anything without verification to a most probable.

ImaChristian2LEVEL 100

Before I type another word, I think its wise that, I say, SingSnap has made it clear, specific people and specific threads are more likely, then not, to create debate, and we know who we are. LOL I'm here to visit with an acquaintance, ask questions and hopefully, get me one of them incredible brain thingies. I expect to see, and read material, here, that I don't personally agree with I will probably, on occasion ask questions that will generate a response which, will require, what, appears to be debate or heated discussion, in order that I obtain, and retain the information I came lookin for. Please don't confuse me, more, by adding replies that make sense or otherwise. I do not want to cause or contribute in any way, as, to the ,consequences of rule breaking or stepping out of guidelines, put forth by SingSnap or cwangs opening post, page one. Charlie (cwang50) does not seek out others to join him, here, for debate (He would, I bet, if we would only listen, sigh) There was another thread, called JesusisToast or something like it, LOL, cwang used for his notes and junk, I MEAN material, to which, I and others entered and our behavior caused that thread be shut down. I feel partially responsible, since I posted there, several times. I'm hoping this post sets everything straight so no one gets the wrong impression. Whatever I post here, is not meant to offend, nor is it meant as my way of taking stance as to my beliefs. I like Charlie and on occasion, he can be sorta funny. LOL I also like really super smart people. They fascinate me. Not that I would hang out with them, how boring would that be. LOL! In order to avoid any mis understandings, if I leave a post, on this thread, and that post prompts anyone the need to react in defense, feel free to copy my text and open your own individual thread with your concern. I'm only here to argue with Charlie, K?

Dear Charlie, My fingers are to tired to type the really impressive stuff I had in regard to the "In God We Trust" subject, for right now and I forgot what I was gonna say, so Gabye

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

"Dear Charlie, My fingers are to tired to type the really impressive stuff I had in regard to the "In God We Trust" subject, for right now and I forgot what I was gonna say, so Gabye"

I will summon a committee to pray for your brain recovery...in the mean time "gabye"

ImaChristian2LEVEL 100

Hope your OK Charlie. I find it unusual that you have not left any input here for this long. Alla that information in your brain must be getting crammed up, causing pressure, although I never have that problem. LOL! As for the above reply, Thank you for gathering the praying committee. I wonder if that will work?" LOL!

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

~never allow the cracks of life hold you hostage~

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

cwang50LEVEL 55

~never allow the cracks of life hold you hostage~

Since Homo sapiens inception there have been many claims of deities resurrecting, all have dismissed "HOW" in their answers. WHY

For anything to happen, "how" is the most important to understanding. When how is not known there is only one answer that should follow while one works toward specific knowledge>>> I DON'T KNOW. This is very hard and most will assert something in the place of X regardless, and even when knowledge is obtained, many will dismissed the gained knowledge and prefer to hold to their asserts of familiarity.

cwang50LEVEL 55

“But the thing about people, Kell had discovered, is that they didn't really want to know. They thought they did, but knowing only made them miserable.”
Victoria Schwab, A Darker Shade of Magic

I assert that, although "fact' knowing can shatter one's assigned variable for X, it can also liberate passed the misery.... speaking for a sample of one... I want to know what is most probable from the stack of choice to lead me in all efforts.

cwang50LEVEL 55

blas·phe·my or ex·po·sure?

Conversation #9999219992.4

1: do you believe in god?
2: Which one?
1: What do you mean which one, there's is only one
2: Not according to Google
1: Awww man google and that mess is whack. You mean to tell me you rely on man sources?
2: Actually I rely on science which supports what we know and how we know it as most probable. I got a question for you!!
1: Go ahead shoot, I got answers
2. Do you believe in unicorns?
1. Come onnn mannn!!!! why hell to the naw.
2. Thought you held to the Bible?
1. Man, I read the Bible all the time and that's not in there, that would be so ignorant or make-believe.
2. So are saying the Bible is ignorant make belief?
1. You are the devil, trying to change my words....this conversation is over. You need to read the Bible

cwang50LEVEL 55

Latecomer: Lol!! I got a question. What does science say?

2. Science says there is no evidence that such as a unicorn ever existed. However, there is an explanation for the fallacy. Many Perissodactyla mammals existed long before the Bible and most were extinct before the bible was written. They were/are an order of nonruminant ungulate mammals (as the horse, the tapir, or the rhinoceros) that usually have an odd number of toes, molar teeth with transverse ridges on the grinding surface, and posterior premolars resembling true molars. The closest to the description would be that of a Rhino, where one can see how the exaggeration could have derived. Just as the bible states that man lived in the hundred of years; we now know that was not the case as the reason turned out to be that zero had not been discovered as of yet. Magic is intangible and exists only in the cranium. Nothing tangible can exist in the cranium; also there has never been anything to defy (so far) the laws of physic, so anything claiming to have done so logical did not happen and where ever it is reported to have occurred is a fallacy....regardless.

cwang50LEVEL 55

Reply by cwang50GOLD

The male sexual organ is a weapon, I found out while watching this video

http://www.facebook.com/antitheistleague/videos/1625006937520797/

Belfast-boy

Reply by Belfast-boyPATRON +3

hahahaha! Thought I was going to laugh all morning after reading page 7. Charlie, the post I had where I mentioned Belfast-boy was just a joke. I cant believe (Yes I can) you tried to decipher it. LOL I can't get over how people, including me, stop in here to talk smack and leave. LOL We get bored and think, "Hey!" Lets get him! LOL!ImaChristian2

Glad someone finds me a joke.
Merry Christmas Charlie

<< Prev