THINKING 101: FROM THE SINGULARITY

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 6,432 times and 499 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
cwang50LEVEL 59

Edited reply by cwang50GOLD

THINKING 101 Easter Lecture

http://www.facebook.com/1859249767718454/photos/a.1859263801050384.1073741828.1859249767718454/1930635193913244/?type=3&ifg=1

This was wished upon me in pm..how religious like lol, don't you agree? I would be a silent sneaky atheist there lmaoooo
, but I imagine he was too. Abrahamic trio off the chain for their 3 invisible God(s). The good thing is that now he can think freely for the next 10 years. Barring death, ...Yes, I would take the abuse of lashing reluctantly in exchange that I think for myself, but I would try to hide until I had no choice but to take the azz whopping as I accept that the universe is all natural and it would be natural for primates of evolution by natural selections to act this way from ignorance to mental assignments. We are progressing slowly, but I'm optimistic as I review the history of Homo sapiens antics to now, I see it as a progress of a kind.

cwang50LEVEL 59

THINKING 101 Easter Lecture

What is Karma? Mental assignment exercises used to matched actions to events in retrospect for purposes.

Of course, this assignment would not have been made for any other item, such as mom's recipe book.. how did it become disrespectful in the first place other than from assignments, the mind is truly awesome! Notice how agenda-driven posting do not take the time to be factual as the tongue does not belong to the original bible eater and this would not have occurred as portrayed, it appears everything has an agenda and I am no exception as I have committed to promoting thinking and science critically... My agenda now end these Easter ( EASTER = Enthusiastic Attempts Slaving To Escape Reality) lectures for this year! lol

http://www.facebook.com/BreakingNewstvs/photos/a.352260488569674.1073741827.352253311903725/413500219112367/?type=3&ifg=1

cwang50LEVEL 59

OK OK IKNOW BUT JUST ONE MORE AS IT IS THE POST OF THE DAY AND TOO FUNNY EVEN FOR THE MANY BELIEVERS VIEWING. JUST TOO FUNNY

"This is so funny, I bet some have eaten many lol, and there are some that don't play like that at all lol... in my following rituals I can't remember how many times I partook but I do remember (before 17) the crackers and kooliad and thinking "that was not enough to fill anyone" lol Those were the good ol days lmaoooo"

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214606905302927&set=a.1076013257155.2013123.1130918208&type=3&ifg=1

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

What ONE word accounts for different cultures perceived as races and makes the Kangaroo exclusive in origin to Australia? 1 WORD

This was one blast scattered of the above and below across the the internet at my disposal.

The one word is “isolation”. It is the word All life shares to its fruition in becoming unique.... and being isolated will ensure no new injects or exposures from sources. Species in Isolation means that organisms of the same species are separated for various reasons and can be any living thing; and happens when there is something between the organisms that they can't cross for various reasons such as platonic plate shifts, mountains, oceans or even social reasons not to cross point X etc. When organisms of the same species become isolated they are also not able to reproduce together, so variations and mutations that occur in one group are not necessarily found in the other group (i.e nostrils etc.) The longer the groups are isolated, the more different they are. They eventually become different species as with us and the Homo Neanderthal where we barely caught the window to breed with them as evidenced through gene sequencing and changes in the environment of one group does not necessarily mean it occurs in the environment of the other, So they will evolve and adapt differently. Does it make sense how different human cultures came to be from migration isolation over time or how our eyes think we are different because of explainable skin hues? This brief narrative does not do justice to the vast knowledge pertaining to this discipline to understanding our place but does place some insight to the query for the “one word” sought as “isolation” Now you also know why medically it is not preferred that close relatives breed as they would not receive fresh genes to help the immune system fight off unwanted same ol ‘sick” genes, diversity comes from fresh innovations. Now technology is forcing life to close proximities and interactions and unfamiliarity from isolations and new assignments in fallacies such as “race”. A science reflection through query, which does indeed also show us as "connected"

cwang50LEVEL 59

I address topics where I find them and here is one from an isolated cultural perspective discarding any insight that science might offer, also inferring that the topic is different for one group over another because they feel they are different in almost all respects as any asserts for purpose and feeling special lol.

Can a relationship go back to the exactly how it was after one partner cheats?

Black love Blue Prints hit on a topic this time that has much baggage but is only looked at by most from a socially constructed perspective and with thinking anyone can list many of them. such as expectations from ritual repetitions etc. Most will never cover the spectrum of topics that need to be discussed away from expectations or toward the same and even fewer will reflect where science is inducted into the equation, with a transparency to knowledge. One example would be, no communication about thing X (you fill in the blank), and when consequences arrive from actions of expectations in any manner, the probability that the things that should have been discussed to transparency and some compromise was not discussed prior to the intangible "marriage" or relationship would be quite low, and that is speaking for a sample of one and observation of others in retrospect. What about you were you one of the smart ones and discussed all or most issues that may arrive from consequences of being human? And what do you do with science knowledge such as 98.8% of all male mammal species have had or will have multiple sexual partners in a lifetime? Do you look for different digits to bring the rate lower because the math would say that such being most probable, would leave only 45 million Homo sapiens (humans not to mention other mammal males) males left that each of the 3.5 billion females gets one faithful to her only? You can choose to reflect on the data or dismiss it for better mental feel goods, whatever you do transparency in all areas are necessary but particularly in the ability to communicate as we do live in this tangible world with no instructions other than what we make up, agree on, compromise or fight about to leads and those that we are exposed to from our sciences. Let's talk about "saying I love you at the end of every conversation"", let's talk about "how you like or want to experience sex", lets speak on "how we will raise our children" we should also talk about expectations from our social constructs even as there exist chances we are from the same isolated culture, there will be further differences because there exist isolation to antics and behavior even within same cultures. Isn't the world just awesome as we go our merrily way...lol So he cheated huh? We shoot him at dawn.... get your muskets ready

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

SS rule ... catch all mistakes in 15 min or you stuck with it as it do what it do lol

cwang50LEVEL 59

VOCAL CREATION PRESENTS APRIL'S CHALLENGE MONTH

March Madness is a thing of the past. We have escaped the fool's day, and now it's time for the April's challenge. This month we are taking a look at the world's most recognizable songs all over the industrialized community and also appears within the Sing Swap library. Do you think SS will have all of the songs? Well they don't lol there are 2 marked not to be on the list

What is Vocal Creations? It is a thread promoted from this thread and other mediums wherever found to promote singing outside the box of familiarity. We take songs known or unknown and make them our own. We try to change from the original as much as possible, using same words and music, but in ways still pleasing to the listener.

INTERESTED? CLICK HERE
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/ad17d836?page=a316e#reply_bead5c0c8

cwang50LEVEL 59

World leaders would find ways to lead it's populous and not sit idly by as it digresses to this level of intellectual dishonesty, or I would agree they should step aside or be shunned down from the world stage for a progressive leader that holds to the science of what we know and how we know it above intangible desires that allow ignorance to flourish..

http://www.facebook.com/paleontology.world/photos/a.731904513567810.1073741828.693942704030658/1633611410063778/?type=3

America wants to maintain a world leader status as its populous retreat to the ignorance of the bronze age and 3rd world mentality and to think of the multitude that applauds the 100 the kid got from being miseducated away from what we know and how we know it. The sad part is the intellectual dishonesty in knowing and still proceed with the fallacies. Are your children receiving this same education, do you know or care? Is this how we will remain relevant as an industrialized nation? If I didn't know I would be embarrassed to admit it. Become informed. Good luck! Does anyone reading this see the danger of theology in the science classroom or any place where knowledge should prevail? If you don't you too are part of the problem and hopefully, your attitude and those who hold to such atrocities will be weeded out for progress to flourish. THIS IS A DAM DISGRACE TO REALITY!

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

There exist sects of religion that some shun. Are there any of your exposures that you have witnessed being treated differently than other major players?

We didn't run from regular church folks just JW and Mormons on bikes lol, but I was an adult then (stupid huh?), but do remember JW coming when I was a kid and mom arguing with them "I got my king James" I didn't know what a JW was until I married one and even then didn't know and still unclear, suspicious, and was foggy on religion, in general, ( I blended along to be liked only) until I got flack from others and learned what the fuss was about. I was advised to beat her by my superiors at the time (military) that she stands for the flag or any other military functions. Hiprocracy because of religion has been with me all my life with effects til now...I got free!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=885801848247245&set=a.270213903139379.1073741826.100004523144356&type=3&ifg=1

cwang50LEVEL 59

"circumcisions were started as a religious ritual, is there any reasons to still be?"

None of my sisters or female relatives have been circumcised to my knowledge, some of the males close to me in age have, and others have not and I suspect all male relatives born after us have had the procedure but I don't know that as fact, however, I would encourage it done for medical reasons ) it was done out of ignorance initially, it incidentally from knowledge now has medical implications and applications, but, only in retrospect as the uses of circumcision for medical or health reasons is an issue that ... Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis more hygienic (it's still frowned upon in many circles). I got mine at age 26 after being married for 9 years. The foreskin would tear and cause pain and delayed sex, the procedure corrected the mishap. One of my bro (4 of 5 of us born at home to midwives) now 63 just had it done 3 years ago, others born at home remain untreated(to my knowledge) from reasons although they suffer(ed) similar issues as I early on. this remains a heated topic of today and it was a science answerable query and solution for me.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Which has more merit; a conjuring from an ancient cranium or that of a modern era? You decide!!!

ALL religions, cults, the social constructs, or anything with its purpose to control others or events has been manufactured in much the same way since any inception, an agency with a desire to be the regulator for gain or other purposed outcomes. Hmmm, I wonder was JS successful in pushing his agenda, if he was like the other snake oil salesman all he need was a following to success as others who may have enjoyed longevity to partake in present gullibility,,,nawww this would never happen would it?

http://www.facebook.com/248502465494256/photos/a.248509955493507.1073741828.248502465494256/607263072951525/?type=3

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Most from the religious community can understand one questioning the validity of a "God" then think "but why an ATHEIST!!!

Just as those who are gay came out of the closet they had to deal with those who are/were against them being in the closet or out of it. This attitude is no different for anyone who does not prescribe to a specific anything, even deities. Those of opposite views (most not all) will surely tell you how wrong you are for not prescribing as they do, how they do, to whom they do, as their way is the only way to X (their GOD.)
The worst title that one can claim in most societies (particularly USA) is that he or she is an ATHEIST. In America, atheists are ranked below rapist. There was a young lady telling (Julia Sweeny) her mother of her conversion. Her mother said Well I can understand you not believing in a god, but an ATHEIST".....LOL I am wondering what is your definition of an atheist? You are all atheist to every GOD that ever existed except for the one you were born into... how convenient.. an atheist is one that goes one GOD further, they believe in NO GOD to INCLUDE YOURS,.
If you know of me you already know that I do not prescribe to any religion.... but guess what..... I am an advocate of education and science and for that reason, I have come all the way out of the closet not to just acquaintances but to those who didn't know before... I am an American Atheist, desiring that religion be taken out of every classroom, public square, and all governments entities, and that science and education be the rule of the day..... The internet has open the box and no one will be able to put the world into a majority of ignorance again as it relates to religion. Knowledge of the scientific method should be the preferred way forward based solely on evidence, logic and reason. And I dedicate my life to this end until I die.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Anything can be made controversial even the acquiring of knowledge, how many ways can you think of as a path to knowledge?

Since the science is settled that the expansion is proven real and that we live in an all-natural world; I hold the position that there are only three paths in my arguing the best position of how one should obtain knowledge, regardless of others that may or could apply before moving to the next stage of determining what should constitute as knowledge from a scientific perspective which is providing reasons, logic and evidence or at least a demonstration to that knowledge. However, before getting there it must be settled on the definition of knowledge. Path 1 allows knowledge to be anything asserted as “x” in 2018. Path 2 would be allowing anything asserted as knowledge since the inception of Homo sapiens forward. Path 3 would allow any asserts since inception of Homo sapiens and from any point forward but can also hold to the “how’s” of any test requirements adhering to the principles of how we have determined as a collective from our developed scientific methods of testing, retesting, verifying and peer reviewing any assert before ranking it knowledge, allowing change to alternate directions based solely on new evidence superseding any existing models as knowledge. Once you have chosen your model you would move to the above mention steps (reason, logic, and evidence or at least a demonstration to knowledge) of providing the best of knowledge that is available and most probable all based on what we know and how as a collective toward transparency in attitude and applications. It is possible, and practice in obtaining knowledge makes it more familiar, and doable as time has and continues to yield fruits of progress tested and measured many times over revealing as evidence knowledge from studying life’s paleontological past.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

The fact that I will die, have brought much focus to my living and thinking for myself embracing knowledge over any inducts.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

GMO GMO GMO DO YOU KNOW?

Wonder why folks drawers get up in a wad about GMO products and what does the science say about GMO different from those using marketing strategies to attempt making them appear different. So, I suggest anyone thinking of GMO’s as negatively do their research homework and know the facts, not the hype to increase the bottom line of capitalism. These are some questions one should look for answers to, What are GMOs? How long have Homo sapiens been genetically modifying organisms? what are the advantages or disadvantages? Why has GMOs been given a bad rap or misunderstood like the Pitbull from misinformation adopted as truth by the masses and created unnecessary fear? What are the facts of GMOs as given by our sciences? Can you tell a non-GMO from one that is? Is corn now a GMO? Is there corn in the wild? Ask also, any other queries that may come to mind. I bet anyone that does inquire from what we know and how will be very surprised after they have looked at the data. Reminds me in arguing/debating and someone said NASA lies consistently and stated there were no complete images of earth away from earth before 2014 and I was huffing mad and claim foul without a knowledge and from assumptions of seeing images and many globes as models. I did my research and found he was right and wrong as we didn’t get the first images until 2014 by the Japanese and prior models were stitched together because we were too close to take full images of the earth so we cut and pasted to almost accuracy. NASA didn't confirm or deny until asked years later prompted by conspiracy theorist and other skeptics as some viewed this as dishonesty. One should look at all data for proper assessment and it’s hard because there is a lot to wade through from many areas such as political, special interest etc. and it’s easier to let someone else do the legwork and you accept or reject it based on how the info made you feel and those targeting you and I or others use every marketing strategy available and take into account all human antics in getting the blood from the turnip, it’s called antics from the economic system of capitalism. Lol

cwang50LEVEL 59

A TEACHABLE MOMENT

http://www.facebook.com/forDailyPositive/videos/1987338121596253/

A comment was made on one of the threads I frequent and shared this video "why are there no blacks in the video, they are prejudice" I was more than happy to address this query. Black people White people, Brown or Yellow people are all intangibles we have assigned as social constructs based on ignorance. All Homo sapiens (humans) are the same species, the difference seen with your eyes are very explainable and you can obtain this knowledge if you desire or stay stooped in the ignorance that you are in now. I am more than willing to help you understand how your understanding to this point have been influence to this mode of thinking if you like, but let me explain why as a whole the culture we deemed as African Americans are not in the video. One reason would be that most from that culture have negative images of dogs from the gone era of the civil rights movement and that fear has been transferred to their kids via social constructs. Another reason is that you think that skin hue has significance other than the properties it does have and I can help you with that too if you like. Dogs as pets is a growing trend among that culture as to having pets in the house and it once was that though they had dog pets they would normally be tied out back on a chain and not interacted with in any manner other than to feed only. If you feel that a video would be nice with only those of a particular skin, you should make it and post it. The world is in great divide because of ignorance (lack of knowledge on subject X) and only a science literate population nationally and globally can heal divides of Homo sapiens from such... Please don't be offended as my intent is to promote critical thinking and science literacy. If you like I can post my contact info in your pm..... (there was much more)

How do you think this was taken putting yourself in the position of the person I was addressing?

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Lmaoooooo you are right, we are not rational beings automatically one must work on it. He took it as you probably expected and it all ended with 'FUCK YOU YOU UNCLE TOM WHITE FOLKS LOVING MOFO" What do you think my response was?.... it was "THANK YOU!" lol

DO WE NEED OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITY TO BE SCIENCE LITERATE?

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Now, therefore I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-in-Chief, of the Army and Navy of the United States in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure for suppressing said rebellion, do, on this first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and in accordance with my purpose so to do publicly proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days, from the day first above mentioned, order and designate as the States and parts of States wherein the people thereof respectively, are this day in rebellion against the United States, the following, to wit:
Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, (except the Parishes of St. Bernard, Plaquemines, Jefferson, St. John, St. Charles, St. James Ascension, Assumption, Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Orleans, including the City of New Orleans) Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia, (except the forty-eight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkley, Accomac, Northampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess Ann, and Norfolk, including the cities of Norfolk and Portsmouth[)], and which excepted parts, are for the present, left precisely as if this proclamation were not issued.
And by virtue of the power, and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated States, and parts of States, are, and henceforward shall be free; and that the Executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.
And I hereby enjoin upon the people so declared to be free to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self-defence; and I recommend to them that, in all cases when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.
And I further declare and make known, that such persons of suitable condition, will be received into the armed service of the United States to garrison forts, positions, stations, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.
And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Constitution, upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind, and the gracious favor of Almighty God.
In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the United States to be affixed.
Done at the City of Washington, this first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty three, and of the Independence of the United States of America the eighty-seventh.
By the President: ABRAHAM LINCOLN

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd70cb7b3

cwang50LEVEL 59

J U S T I C E

"Justice is the legal or philosophical theory by which fairness is administered. The concept of justice differs in every culture."

Since the inception of Homo sapiens or any of its recent primal past common ancestors, the term "Justice" has been in define and it appears that the jury is still out. Few will ever look at the universe for answers in queries even as all answers are obtainable from it. Is it possible to be fair in all directions at all times? Is justice an illusion?

In the below video a convicted felon's wife cries foul and equate her husband's conviction as unjust and not fair. She tries to equate his outcome with that of another's fate from the past for mental comfort and as an analogy that would have public appeal and support to her plight. She has not, nor will she ever ("nor will she ever" an assert from me) look to the sciences that cover antics of the evolved primate on the timeline of life. What's just for one can be viewed as unjust to another. Homo sapiens treating others in manners approving and un-approvingly is documented quite well.

"Few will ever look at the universe for answers in queries even as all answers are obtainable from it." The universe is all natural no intent or purpose other than assignments from those capable. There is is no such thing as fair, good, bad or truth unless we agree, compromise, or fight to outcomes. In this particular instance, an evolved primitive group of mammal primates (critical thinking in review) has attempted to issue an illusion of the term "Justice" which does not exist in an all natural universe even as man has and will continue to corral a define above reproach. They have found one of their own guilty from agreement... his azz is toast lmaooooo, and had it been my daughter or sister I would be in jail or dead, but for sure he would precede me in death as I would have killed him (as we define it) without blinking an eye and gladly from a contented mind suffered the consequences of my actions. He need not worry he is a professed xtain so all he has to do is make amends with his invisible deity and he will be forgiven and join him in heaven, he might be Catholic where I'm told that "hail Marys" also has an influence to outcomes. Being an evolved primate living in an all natural world does have its challenges... That's my take on ANYONE who acts even similar as the convicted felon regardless of fame or fortune to include me and barring none.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Is there science in conversations?

cwang50LEVEL 59

STAPLE BOY>>> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1365449600163689&set=a.144048202303841.20281.100000959872977&type=3&source=11&referrer_profile_id=100000959872977

AS ANYTHING BEING FIT MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY IS A CHOICE; FOR MOST OF US

I visited the hospital yesterday to get blood work done and for the first time I actually notice the staff working in the hospital, I noticed that the employees as a majority appeared more unhealthy than a lot of the patients they were caring for. How does one give someone advise and they don't abide by that advise which they are giving? America is predicted to have an extreme health crisis on their hand by 2050 which is only 32 years away. I certainly hope that an education can reach the masses prior to that and the trend can be reversed, but it appears that it might not take that long for the crisis to occur as it appears somewhat dire now.

I started a new journey from the picture above, which I also posted here as staple boy shortly after being 30 days in ICU from a simultaneously double aorta and a double femoral bypass operation attributed in part from 50 years of smoking. I weighed in after the operation at Dec 2016 @ 232 lbs fluxing upward to approx 240lbs, then started walking and walked off 8 lbs from Jan 2017 to approx Oct. 2017 and the pants in the picture below are what I wore when I joined Silver Sneakers program months ago at 232. The yellow object in my hand in one of the pictures below is what 5lbs of fat looks like. To put it into perspective I have lost 6 of those globs of fat and now weigh in at 194 lbs for an overall loss of 46 lbs. I have cut out sugar (not completely as I have an apple pie crust occasionally), I have done away with meat other than fish for nutrients it offers. The insurance industry really got smart in offering seniors this free service. I see people who can not walk or barely walking coming to the gym and the positive results being produced. Becoming health literate through fitness is no joke and I sincerely hope that it does not take an event such as mine to prompt one to GET FIT NOW!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1999816910060285&set=pcb.1999818510060125&type=3 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1999817256726917&set=pcb.1999818510060125&type=3

cwang50LEVEL 59

Communication Skills Assessment Quiz

If you would like to rate your communication skills, take this short, quick, complimentary confidential Communication Skills Assessment. It was developed over 25 years and will quickly pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and help you understand the difference between where you are and where you need to be.

http://www.optimalthinking.com/personal-optimization/communication-skills-assessment/

We in America have an economic model called capitalism and we should know that nothing is free, not even a deity's love in America, so although the assessment is free, to go further is not. This is strictly informational and I am not advocating anyone go farther than the free test as it is FYI.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Reasons lead to conclusions; Emotions lead to actions

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

SHOULD THE PAST BE USED TO PREDICT FUTURE OUTCOMES AND EXPECTANCIES?

How many many give a damn about the future and why should they when most are only concern about "self" and their here and now?

Where is your mindset as it relates to the past, present, or future?

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Is there any human free of manipulation?

There are countless people in the world that wish the universe to not be real, that they could bring their intangible perspectives of life to the physical for mental satisfaction. Unfortunately for those wishful thinkers, the universe is real, it is all natural even as we mold many of our exposures of the physical realm to satisfy much of our intangible thoughts. We have manipulated physical elements into such things as cars, or medicines and countless other things from our intangible perspectives of this universe by using the mediator between the tangible and intangible, the evolved/evolving mammal brain. It is just awesome and our #1 commodity in universal manipulations. In efforts to escape the fear of not knowing or perhaps even in many cases knowing an outcome X; or just part of it, and an example that comes to mind would be the assignment conveniently labeling the transformation of a life form as death, which can be perceived subjectively as negative or positive for relief from the ignorance of not knowing. Not knowing is not an attribute that sits well with the man-child. Never comfortable with X not having a value in equations. He has conjured many thoughts and ideas housed in the only place allowable toward easing mental discomforts. For this reason, he is very vulnerable to the many constructs conjured from the cranium of man to control others for selfish reasons or other deeds devious or not, but, one will always fall prey where critical thinking is not part of one's inventory in thoughts.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

The question was asked, what two species have sex for pleasure. It was not that long ago when the answer would have been humans and dolphins. This school of thought is now outdated and updated to 2017. Now we know that sex practices among species are varied.

cwang50

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

World leaders would find ways to lead it's populous and not sit idly by as it digresses to this level of intellectual dishonesty, or I would agree they should step aside or be shunned down from the world stage for a progressive leader that holds to the science of what we know and how we know it above intangible desires that allow ignorance to flourish..

http://www.facebook.com/paleontology.world/photos/a.731904513567810.1073741828.693942704030658/1633611410063778/?type=3

America wants to maintain a world leader status as its populous retreat to the ignorance of the bronze age and 3rd world mentality and to think of the multitude that applauds the 100 the kid got from being miseducated away from what we know and how we know it. The sad part is the intellectual dishonesty in knowing and still proceed with the fallacies. Are your children receiving this same education, do you know or care? Is this how we will remain relevant as an industrialized nation? If I didn't know I would be embarrassed to admit it. Become informed. Good luck! Does anyone reading this see the danger of theology in the science classroom or any place where knowledge should prevail? If you don't you too are part of the problem and hopefully, your attitude and those who hold to such atrocities will be weeded out for progress to flourish. THIS IS A DAM DISGRACE TO REALITY!cwang50

basically People don't have the capacity (intelligance) to deliberate on and grasp truth and so they give all of thier power of existance to whatever power that be! The problem with that for us free thinkers and at least (fairly intelligant) persons is we see the danger in putting all of your future in the hands of a power with unproven qualifications (eg religion eg inheritance to a throne)! This leaves some of us in a place of frenzie as to how to exist amongst fools! Fear creates a war like mentality,this seems to be where America is right now and it is WRONG at least to some of us, and so some of us will try the best we can to avoide the stupid and fear mongerings of the past (HITLER REGIME and many others) and stay away from the foolish things of FOOLS!
Some of us (COCKROACHES) agnostics and Athiest) may survive fools and create a scientific/ intelligent world instead!
FEAR IS MADNESS!!!!!!

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE, I will dis ignorance where ever it rears its ugly head, that is the least I can do in helping create a global literate society.

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

I watched some 1933 Berlin propaganda footage today because of what an American senator said this week and it was like watching a snow ball accumulation and then going out of control! My daughter asked me (yesterday) not go to the U.S for awhile because she feared for me,since I at times go there for karaoke! isn't it sad that a Canadian child would pick up a fear because of what was said to her Prime minister by an U.S president! TY for the response Cwang!

Madleine

Edited reply by Madleine +3

I ....... isn't it sad that a Canadian child would pick up a fear because of what was said to her Prime minister by an U.S president! TY for the response Cwang!madreemee

Well, Rene, not only a canadian child--- many people of all countries in the world do not want to take a trip to USA anymore... This president made a lot of damage for the US....
The only light at the end of the tunnel is, that there are americans who do abhor this president the same like the rest of the world and do not support him. (twitter shows a lot of this) .

I am afarid that these intelligent americans are not "loud" enough for the world to hear them... and that there are not enough of them.

Well.... not only time has changed but "political friendships" too...

...sad...

cwang50LEVEL 59

CAN A WORLD LEADER RETAIN POWER WITHOUT DECLINE?

Even before documentation there existed leaders of sorts that could be perceived as global world leaders, although the many elements characterizing what a world leader would be describe by todays standards did not exist we have studied etchings dating back over 7,000 years which would have necessarily place the originator of such as a global world leader of that time. The timeline has seen the leadership take many forms as all has risen and fallen in manners appropriate to their actions and none have held the reigns indefinitely to date. Only interpretations, seconded by perceived authority accounts for deeds of the past. Is America in decline as some are interpreting? What correlations can be drawn from the UK's decline, Rome's demise or one could even fill in the blank with their favorite era, is America really spiraling to insignificance?

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

funny thing about power and acclaim,there will be those who will knock you off your throne/pedestal eventually!!,of course it may not be 'funny' as much as it is 'if you become too strong/predominate' then I become insignificant or possibly even 'dead'!! To want to become mirror/ copy/ something/someone else is fiction of the Neanderthal brain called simply 'survival' "you hunt in productive places thus I shall as well" or something like that! Anyhow Neanderthalism is basically how far man has gotten in his/her moral scruples when it comes to accepting others who don't look like you,racism exists in every land every persons who have not (with effort) overcome the Neanderthal survival/fearful mind! Functioning from the concience takes a certain effort since the ancient man is always present way back there grunting as it goes! lol! I enjoyed the utube events above!

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

dis cooperation (not a proper terminology) is the folly of fools... to embrace even the seemingly unembraceable... is the wisdom of intelligance!!

Madleine

Reply by Madleine +3

There are countless people in the world that wish the universe to not be real, that they could bring their intangible perspectives of life to the physical for mental satisfaction. Unfortunately for those wishful thinkers, the universe is real, it is all natural even as we mold many of our exposures of the physical realm to satisfy much of our intangible thoughts. We have manipulated physical elements into such things as cars, or medicines and countless other things from our intangible perspectives of this universe by using the mediator between the tangible and intangible, the evolved/evolving mammal brain. It is just awesome and our #1 commodity in universal manipulations. In efforts to escape the fear of not knowing or perhaps even in many cases knowing an outcome X; or just part of it, and an example that comes to mind would be the assignment conveniently labeling the transformation of a life form as death, which can be perceived subjectively as negative or positive for relief from the ignorance of not knowing. Not knowing is not an attribute that sits well with the man-child. Never comfortable with X not having a value in equations. He has conjured many thoughts and ideas housed in the only place allowable toward easing mental discomforts. For this reason, he is very vulnerable to the many constructs conjured from the cranium of man to control others for selfish reasons or other deeds devious or not, but, one will always fall prey where critical thinking is not part of one's inventory in thoughts.

cwang50

I do agree with some ( less) thoughts of you but..... James Rhandy? Come on, you can do that better...
We all know that he is not a serious person.... in no way...

Madleine

...until we dont have evidences at all, of anything and everything, ... we - every person for his / hers own - just has to remain in ( their very own) XANADU !

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

when I was a youth my Dad would get angry at me for reacting to "FOOLS"!! I feel bad and sorry for those who decided to 'go back to the hate they always loved' via ...you know who! I think 'good' people will give them a severe whooping in the END and END it all!!!

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

PEACE!! AND STUFF IT'S LIPS LOL!! BETTER YET HOPE FOR HEART FAILURE!

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

cwang50

I do agree with some ( less) thoughts of you but..... James Rhandy? Come on, you can do that better...
We all know that he is not a serious person.... in no way...Madleine

Why do we ALL know he is not a serious person?

Madleine

Reply by Madleine +3

cwang50

Why do we ALL know he is not a serious person?cwang50

Well, just google around, read the wiki about him and his "trauma" as teenie, his selfcalled mission to proselytize the world of his lonesome viewpoints aso.... in that way...

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

cwang50

We are a product of our enviroment and society but most of all our parenting,so are we free of manipulation of these sorts? well of course not, but the great thing about us is at some point we can deduce decide and toss out what doesn't work in our lives! People are highly suggestable easily led and so to be a sheep of something/someone is highly expective! Silvia Brown is definatley a charlatan, Christ is a long time too long in waiting,,, give it up 2000 years in waiting 'seriously'?!! I believe in what works and what's obviouse like good nutrition makes a body healthy! Man suffers from many obticles of his own making most of it racist! most of all and I believe in proven sciences! TEDX is basically just another bunch of oppinion and in some ways a form of devination or wizardry,religion's are the same and demi gods as well! People putting thier trust in wizardry and devining a self seeking hope centering on the McCoy! ME 1st YOU NEVER!

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

There exist sects of religion that some shun. Are there any of your exposures that you have witnessed being treated differently than other major players?

We didn't run from regular church folks just JW and Mormons on bikes lol, but I was an adult then (stupid huh?), but do remember JW coming when I was a kid and mom arguing with them "I got my king James" I didn't know what a JW was until I married one and even then didn't know and still unclear, suspicious, and was foggy on religion, in general, ( I blended along to be liked only) until I got flack from others and learned what the fuss was about. I was advised to beat her by my superiors at the time (military) that she stands for the flag or any other military functions. Hiprocracy because of religion has been with me all my life with effects til now...I got free!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=885801848247245&set=a.270213903139379.1073741826.100004523144356&type=3&ifg=1cwang50

Religion my story: Most of my extended family were Catholic and then years later many of my siblings got envolved in pentecostalsm the speaking in tongues writhing on the floor and just plain 'NUTTINESS", they insisted I come at least once so to please them I did and the whole thing terrified 19 year old me...when I was a child my long black skirted Catholic Granny and all her crosses with Jesus in agony all over every wall terrified me!! My Dad was a Humanest/humaniterium and he would tell me to ignore Granny she was a nutty old lady and usually really mean, and yes she was really mean, My birth Mom said Granny would take a willow branch and whip her on the legs for just about anything, my Dad was my comfort and solace for he never spoke anything but positivety! My sibling finally realized that this Jesus movement left a lot to be desired and they came back to sanity after many years, I believe it was our Dad who broke that spell because of the childhood he gave us! I was born an Agnostic I am an Agnostic but I think Creation has a brain behind it!! TY for sharing Cwang!

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

cwang50

Well, just google around, read the wiki about him and his "trauma" as teenie, his selfcalled mission to proselytize the world of his lonesome viewpoints aso.... in that way...Madleine

I think perhaps we are looking at two different people as the James I'm familiar with announces in advance he is a conjurer and have exposed many over the years, I have not found any negatives, perhaps you can link me to one that I agree with your findings.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Statement of knowledge or belief/faith?: "The devil is using social media as a weapon of warfare, whereby, kingdom believers are using it to maim and injure one another."

Reply: "What are the properties of a devil and which elements on the table comprise such and how do we test and verify for accuracy OR is this assertions?"

Conclusion: All you can offer is your brain; others will interpret to fit their desired outcome in assignments. We train for many performances but leave the mind untrained that it accept bronze age thinking, voided of the ability to think critically in lieu of “feel goods”. Critical thinking at its finest: We know the book is true because the book says it's true.".

Madleine

I think perhaps we are looking at two different people as the James I'm familiar with announces in advance he is a conjurer and have exposed many over the years, I have not found any negatives, perhaps you can link me to one that I agree with your findings.cwang50

Hy,

no, no i am talking about James Randi, this old guy with his "mission" to "clear" the world with his very own crusade against anything, everything and everyone /which / who / what/ has to do with the paranormal.
He is a showmaker and has need for admiration.

I am afraid that my knowledge of english isnt good enough to translate to you everything i found out about him, so i think your knowledge of my language isnt well too. Therefore it is difficult to explain more. But he is well known with his crusade and he may did debunk some entertainer who are doing some magic tricks but he is not a serious person for discuss about real paranormal happenings. And this has a history in his own bio.

I may will try to translate things in the next time, if i have the time for it.

cwang50LEVEL 59

I think perhaps we are looking at two different people as the James I'm familiar with announces in advance he is a conjurer and have exposed many over the years, I have not found any negatives, perhaps you can link me to one that I agree with your findings.cwang50

Hy,

no, no i am talking about James Randi, this old guy with his "mission" to "clear" the world with his very own crusade against anything, everything and everyone /which / who / what/ has to do with the paranormal.
He is a showmaker and has need for admiration.

I am afraid that my knowledge of english isnt good enough to translate to you everything i found out about him, so i think your knowledge of my language isnt well too. Therefore it is difficult to explain more. But he is well known with his crusade and he may did debunk some ertainer who are doing some magic tricks but he is not a serious person for discuss about real paranormal happenings. And this has a history in his own bio.

I may will try to translate things in the next time, if i have the time for it.Madleine

We are indeed speaking of the same person as I agree with him in that for any claim X, there must be a path to 1. Test 2. Retest 3. Verify 4. Peer review. At such time and not reaching #4, continued efforts should lead however, the answer to the claim X should be I/we DON'T KNOW as efforts continue. His point and mine is that to say anything else is dishonest regardless of how deeply you feel before stating "I/we DON'T KNOW" and you would be making assertions without a path to demonstrate the claims. X may very well be most probable, but it must hold to the rules that has advanced us to 2018 as any other probability regardless of subject matter even paranormal...

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

OPTIMISTIC

I can mentally review the timeline as it has been revealed from what we know and how we know it and imagine all of the fruits yet to come. Life is so very good as I have tasted it and witnessed assignments made as intentions.

cwang50LEVEL 59

TRADE WAR - A trade war is an economic conflict resulting from extreme protectionism in which states raise or create tariffs or other trade barriers against each other in response to trade barriers created by the other party. Increased protection causes both nations' output compositions to move towards their autarky position.

Some economists[who?] agree that certain economic protections are more costly than others, because they may be more likely to trigger a trade war. For example, if a country were to raise tariffs, then a second country in retaliation may similarly raise tariffs. An increase in subsidies, however, may be difficult to retaliate against by a foreign country.

Trade wars and protectionism have been implicated by some scholars as the cause of some economic crises, in particular the Great Depression.

THERE IS NO TRANSPARENCY IN ANY "ISM"

madreemee

Edited reply by madreemee

mind manipulation/sheep versus 'HERO" follower... most people will follow...Dereen Brown...if you go against what you believe you feel danger threatened etc...experimental mind bend psychologist

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

reminds me of when I consciously go to the left instead of the right on a walking track when everyone else entering onto the track goes right or I will choose to go opposite the majority's direction. there will always be some that will say "you are going in the wrong direction" as if there is a directive dictating which direction one should walk on a walking track or path... I always reply "thanks for your concerned" lmaooooooo

<< Prev