THINKING 101: FROM THE SINGULARITY

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 7,648 times and 545 replies have been made.

Next >>
cwang50LEVEL 59

Edited post by cwang50GOLD

The Thread “Physical or Spiritual” was close due to bickering over politics and Religion. That was the reason I was given for its termination. So, if you are one to debate about either, you are not welcomed. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say it was intentional to get the thread closed, but that would require evidence other than emotional feelings…lol…. SO OTHER THAN A REFERENCE TO…. RELIGION AND POLITICS ARE TABOO HERE
This thread has the same purpose as the last and that is to promote critical thinking and Science as it relates to any and all data accumulated since the singularity. (barring Religion and Politics as a debate of any type) Your definition of a beginning can be whatever you embrace and gets you to 2016. I will be spewing only data from what WE (those who embrace Science as the leader, based on the testable, measurable evidence) have determine as most probable. There might be comments contrary to what is most probable from the Scientific majority and may be expressed, with your evidence to differences. I enjoy posting information for feed back and questions or just for others to read without commenting. My subject matter here, will be varied, verifiable to ends, with desire and effort. With that let the promotion begin.

1. The expansion is real, even when some wish it not to be so. This is a statement that must be analyzed by everyone, even when most have rarely if ever, given it any thought. How many of us know that there has been an event to occur in the past and has been dubbed as the “Expansion”? How many know, what is meant when it is said that the Universe is expanding. How many cares? Only you can answer those questions for yourself. To expand to me, means to increase distance from, go away, or get larger in size, or represents some increase. We have compromised to accepted words, the following as a place holder in definition in some sources: Expansion-NOUN, the action of becoming larger or more extensive:
synonyms: growth · increase in size · enlargement · extension ·
a thing formed by the enlargement, broadening, or development of something:
synonyms: elaboration · enlargement · amplification ·
Others may comment to understanding from their own accepted accounts. There are different acceptances around the globe, however within the global scientific majority, the consensus is quite clear and assigned probabilities that will only change based upon new tested, measurable evidence, when it becomes available.
Anything after the singularity (Big Bang) is part of the expansion and I embrace, in all directions and possibilities. Many may wonder why their driveways crack, or their house foundation in many cases are disturbed. This can be understood by thinking about the platonic shifts that have occurred and is occurring to this very day. When measured on a micro level, such as a cracked drive or shifted house, it is very hard to put into perspective the outcomes of the shifts. When viewed from a macro level, it is much easier to see and accept, as we know that Pangea (when all the land was one mass) did exist and from any map, or an aerial view one can see the results. When thinking about the expansion, one must have an open mind and not limit it to familiarity only. For example, when it comes to small things, so small that you can not see without aid of devices, that too is a direction of expansion. How far does the expansion go in the direction of being small? This is but one thought in assessments, there are many more perhaps, that only dreams may conjure. What thought have you given to this subject? How would understanding this event help you in dealing with your tangible and intangible world?

wellfieldLEVEL 61

Edited reply by wellfieldGOLD

Can't we all just get along!.....LET'S SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybirdLEVEL 43

Reply by maybird

101....That's a room I never want to visit

Madleine

Reply by MadleineGOLD

Can't we all just get along!.....LET'S SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wellfield

I think the same.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Can't we all just get along!.....LET'S SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wellfield

I think the same.Madleine

I too think the same, I sing all the time, and I think all the time as well and I promote both on sing snap in appropiate places. I am not trying to not get along with anyone, so for the singers who enjoy singing outside their comfort zone, please come by Vocal Creations and challenges and take part in one of our weekly events, we just finished up with a challenge, where we had to write a song(s) to a Houseband backing track. For those who like to exercise the brain housing group please stop by here and read what is being said and if you wish, you can make comments. If you think anything is not up to par, I invite you to do your research and present the evidence contrary to what I have used in promoting critical thinking and data accumulation from the singularity.. that's it... now lets all just get along utilizing the only medium by which we can interact. As it do what it do.

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2 +2

I can't believe I just typed 2 really lengthy posts and then both were deleted by my own doing. If I seem angry I am. So best just get to the point. Charlie I am sorry about your Jesus in Toast thread. I often stopped in and posted. As you know via Private message I am so amazed at your intelligence and at the same time your laid back attitude. The times I asked for advice, I did so knowing you were a kind person who is genuine and I was always comfortable approaching you. Thanks for all the advice you gave me and thank you for teaching me that everything and anything can and should be challenged. I understand that is why the sky is not the limit when there is an entire solar system. If this makes no sense to you Charlie then consider your posts. I don't understand most of them but I understand you and I like you. Anyone who contributed to the closing of your thread should step up and take accountability. I feel really bad about it and I am sorry that it was closed.

Dear Sing Snap, I may need to brush up on my social skills a bit, but its a trade for me cause I'm here most the time. The reason for that is my Employer does not care to socialize outside the home and I stay near for personal reasons. SingSnap is a wonderful place to socialize and I have been utilizing the things you offer gratefully. I can tell you that the Jesus in toast thread was important to me. I understand the rules in place to refrain from debate but I never went to that thread to debate. I am smart enough to know, that I am not near the intelligence Level Charlie is, and if I went there to engage him in debate, he would kick my ass. I do not pretend to hide any emotions that I experience because I am of the mind that emotions are actually healthy so I let them come and I let them be known. I do not take a prescription drug for any of them, because there is so much of that these days, people don't feel anything. I live in Oregon so I can smoke medicine and even though I don't imbibe, perhaps I should so I can conform to the rules I cant seem to understand. I am angry but SingSnap I am not here to debate with you. Because that would be stupid of me. There was never a time that I considered the thread may be closed because of what I initiated there because if I had known, I would have fixed the problem. I did not go there to debate and if other people did, I LMAO watching them lose theirs. I apologized to Charlie because if I would have known how I was being perceived, I would have ceased and desisted. I would have done what I could to prevent it, I hope that you understand this message, if not go look at Cwang50 posts. LOL Everything can be challenged.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

ahahahahah you said two mouth full, and I understood what you were saying. I don't think that there was any one thing that got the thread closed, that was transparent on the thread, I THINK mostly it came from those who lurked in the backgrounds and said nothing, rather they took to heart things said from their social isolation, and many complained to sing snap of their dismay. When SS receives complaints (and there are many), they must assigned some one to monitor the thread for validity. One such as what you called "Jesus in toast" lmaooooo that's funny... but it touched on many subject matters for the few short years it was there. It caused many to think, where thinking sometimes, makes one uncomfortable and some even angry. Either, will cause one to interact in ways, and the safest way without responsibility would be to complain to the powers that be. And of course this is a FOR PROFIT site. If I was the owner, I would act in accordance where my bottom line is coming from, which means to cater to the majority. That said, anyone thinking can go look at the boards to see from where the majority of money is being made.
I am sure Sing Snap would prefer that nothing is said that is to be perceived in a negative sense, regardless of intent... they want it to be happy go lucky and the bucks roll in and the majority is happy. I get all that, I really do. However, if person X can have a thread expressing intangibles, so can I have one expressing both intangibles and tangibles.... I will do my utmost to refrain from religion and politics in ways that will cause one or some to want to debate, as that is not welcomed here or on sing snap. But I do promise to keep promoting critical thinking and methods to that end.

Ima, I still love you as I always have, a member of my Sing Snap family that I have come to know. Thanks for being a friend, as it do what it do..lol

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Dubbed one of the smartest men alive in 2016. The enemy of those who choose methods other than those of the majority in support of science advancement. An advocate of critical thinking. When those that look at him from their social familiarity of accepted worth and values, some will feel sorry for him, because he is confined to the wheel chair and totally dependent on others for his every need, even to wipe his "ass". Do you think you could handle being in his predicament?
In my thinking about, what I have perceived as misfortunates for others, when trying to discern truth with my eyes, I have often forgotten on occasion, that the eyes are to see with and not for deducing to truths, although they can aid in assessing to ends. I have wondered what it would be like to be without sight, the ability to speak, or to use the body in ways that most of us have come to take for granted from our social isolation to what has been describe to us as "normal", which we accepted as such, and feel some kind of way when we don't see that familiarity in others, when we confront them.
Now living in retrospect, I have come to terms with many things from my short life.

I now know that I could loose everything offered from being alive and be content, as long as I am aware of my circumstances and my evolved brain is intact leading the way to other exposures. It was following this man and many more like him that have transformed me to the free thinker I have become today, I will always be grateful and have offered this recording below to his foundation as a token of my gratitude.

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/b7a513483

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

The Future of our Protein intake

When trying to put into perspectives this thing called “life”, we have used a laundry list of explanations, some before man knew that the earth revolved around the sun, or that the earth was not a flat surface as once thought. Before modern writing was repeatable to documentation and replaced most applications to progress, man relied mostly on verbal means to pass on information. Some perspectives of old are still with us, as most have fallen by the way side because they lack the means to reproduction or their claims were not modified to keep up with change. Whatever the embrace to longevity, or short lived demised of human thinking, one thought to process has moved to the front position with much dismay from its claims; however, testing, measuring, and other methods of constant repetition to the same, have seen results and its updates validated to a position as leader in moving this life forward for better or worse. Regardless of attempts to undermine its progress, it still rules and moves us forward in advancement like none other that we have been exposed, even with the challenges it faces from opposition it silently rules. One such revelation reveal from the methods of knowledge assessments, is what have been described as Evolution by Natural Selection, a very long presentation of verifications to 2016, that happens to work, without elude to anything not tangible.
Evolution by Natural Selection is an account from the singularity to 2016. As it relates to life on this planet, it can offer tested, measured, repeated, verified explanations from the first replicating gene forward. It has not to this date offered how life got seeded on earth, even as there are many models that are spewed as assertions, however until one takes the lead from what is required to lead, which is evidence, until then, spews regardless of its source, will be just that, an assert, without evidence.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Edited reply by cwang50GOLD

con't.

The Future of Our Protein intake

The time line of the earth approximates to be over 4 billion years in accounting. What we have come to know as life, came about approximately a half billion years after the formation of earth. The earliest identified organisms were minute and relatively featureless, the oldest undisputed evidence of life on Earth, interpreted as fossilized bacteria. We have accounted for a tiny portion of the vast number of varied species on the earth, some accounts are better than others. One such detailed account of one life form on earth, from the process of Evolution by Natural Selection, would be that dubbed as Blattaria, known to us as the Cockroach, lol. Life is so varied that, we would be (but we still try) hard pressed to account for every species known today, not to mention those that are now extinct. The Blattaria, hereafter referred to as the roach lol, came on the timeline approx. 340 million years ago. That was 180 million years before the dino appeared and 200 million years before flowers and nuts, seeds or pollen etc. If you can imagine, that was 300 million years + before the first homo erectus and to think, we as homo sapiens were still only a dream among dreams to fruition at that time… (sounds like magic for sure). We are only 80k in, at the least and 200k at the most, as homo sapiens, that’s not a very long history in existence as an entity, but better than those coming onto the scene presently, depending on who is doing the assignment to value..lol (we know nothing by comparison of the life not seen). There are over 3500 species of roaches compared to one of us and we are still discovering more species as we speak. That was all said to give perspective to the roach in survival. How interesting it would have been to have had many of the species that led to us still to be flourishing today? Particularly, our closest extinct relative the homo Neanderthal, ahahaha we would have something else to hate besides each other lmaooooo. Lets get back to that roach shall we..lol…

There are only about 50 species that are deemed household pest and of that lot only 5 are found regularly in the homes of the U.S... The warmer one’s climate, the more they can be expected, so in the tip of South America, one can look forward to seeing one of these friends on a constant basis and in Canada, though they are there, (Canada does not have a roach problem) they are less of a pest than warmer climates.
Except for minor adaptational changes, roaches have basically stay the same throughout the eons. We tend to put human life above all over life, and think because our evolved brain appears to be far superior to adapted purposes, that other life is lacking or don’t have brain power. All life has an ability to process its environment and your definition or acceptance does not add or take away its value, the function works. The roach has nerve endings cells that lead to what appears to be a primitive brain and in its tail. These two nerve centers are connected; however they can operate separately and respond to disturbances quickly. The separate functioning can be seen in a dismembered roach, one part still moving and eventually dying in a few weeks from starvation or dehydration. The roach, contrary to some thinking, does not spread diseases as you may think like other insects, such as mosquitoes, or flies, but if contaminated, it can, just as you can.

They are relative smart, as most life to purposes from exposure. A test, saw roaches being exposed to salt water solutions that, when touched by one of its legs getting wet, completing an electrical charge. They learn after a half hour, that the water was not to be touched. Another study revealed that access to water but no food, a roach could live up to 42 more days before dying of starvation. When the test was running with food but no water, they only lasted up to 3 weeks. The migration of roaches around the world can easily be seen in accidental travel, in crates, in suitcases and other ways, without intent. The female emits an odor when it is mating time, which can be detected up to 38 feet by the male. Their ritual to mating includes fencing with their tentacles. Most females leave their mates after conception and lay their eggs in a safe place. The roaches that inhabit the coastline from New York to Georgia, mate for life, they chew into wood and makes homes for their families for the rest of their lives.
They communicate like many insects, rubbing body parts together, they can also emit a squeak when threaten or captured that can be heard for 12 feet. This sound has been known to startle prey into dropping them and allowing an escape. 400 rads of radiation can kill a human, that would do nothing to a roach, it would take over 3,200 rads to take it out, some up to 10 times that amount. The labs of the S.C. Johnson Corp. breed and raise around 80,000 roaches a week, to kill them in finding new ways to do so. Roaches provide food for various animals that prey o them, supplying three times as much protein as chicken…. Can you see yourself eating a roach? Why not if it is not harmful to you and provides many times more protein than most meat that you already consume. Trade your steak for a roach today….lmaoooooooo. Insect eating is popular in many non-westernized countries and will eventually reach this part of the world…. It is hard to understand that, the expansion is real and in all directions and possibilities and that change is constant and the key to longevity.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

This is very true in desires to outcomes

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Key Thinkers of the Enlightenment

At the most visible end of the Enlightenment were a group of thinkers who consciously sought human advancement through logic, reason and criticism. Biographical sketches of these key figures are below in alphabetical order of their surnames.

• Alembert, Jean Le Rond d’ 1717 – 1783
The illegitimate son of hostess Mme de Tencin, Alembert was named after the church on whose steps he was abandoned. His supposed father paid for an education and Alembert became famous both as a mathematician and as co-editor of the Encyclopédie, for which he authored over a thousand articles. Criticism of this – he was accused of being too anti-religious – saw him resign and devote his time to other works, including literature. He turned down employment from both Frederick II of Prussia and Catherine II of Russia.

• Beccaria, Cesare 1738 - 1794
The Italian author of On Crimes and Punishments, published in 1764, Beccaria argued for punishment to be secular, rather than based on religious judgements of sin, and for legal reforms including the end of capital punishment and judicial torture. His works proved to be hugely influential among European thinkers, not just those of the Enlightenment.

• Buffon, Georges-Louis Leclerc 1707 – 1788
The son of a highly ranked legal family, Buffon changed from a legal education to science and contributed to the Enlightenment with works on natural history, in which he rejected the biblical chronology of the past in favour of the Earth being older and flirted with the idea that species could change. His Histoire Naturelle aimed to classify the whole natural world, including humans.

• Condorcet, Jean-Antoine-Nicolas Caritat 1743 – 1794
One of the leading thinkers of the late Enlightenment, Condorcet focused largely on science and mathematics, producing important works on probability and writing for the Encyclopédie. He worked in French government and became a deputy of the Convention in 1792, where he promoted education and freedom for slaves, but died during the Terror. A work on his belief in human progress was published posthumously.

• Diderot, Denis 1713 – 1784
Originally the son of artisans, Diderot first entered the church before leaving and working as a law clerk. He achieved fame in the Enlightenment era chiefly for editing arguably the key text, his Encyclopédie, which took up over twenty years of his life. However, he wrote widely on science, philosophy and the arts, as well as plays and fiction, but left many of his works unpublished, partly a result of being imprisonment for his early writings. Consequently, Diderot only gained his reputation as one of the titans of the Enlightenment after his death, when his work was published.

Gibbon, Edward 1737 – 1794
Gibbon is the author of the most famous work of history in the English language, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. It has been described as a work of “humane scepticism”, and marked Gibbon out as the greatest of the Enlightenment historians. He was also a member of the British parliament.

• Hume, David 1711 – 1776
Building his career after a nervous breakdown, Hume gained attention for his History of England and established a name for himself among Enlightenment thinkers while working at the British embassy in Paris. His best known work is the full three volumes of the Treatise of Human Nature but, despite being friends with people like Diderot, the work was largely ignored by his contemporaries and only gained a posthumous reputation.

• Locke, John 1632 – 1704
A key thinker of the early Enlightenment, the English Locke was educated at Oxford but read wider than his course, gaining a degree in medicine before pursuing a varied career. His Essay Concerning Human Understanding of 1690 challenged Descartes’ views and influenced later thinkers, and he helped pioneer views on toleration and produced views on government which would underpin later thinkers. Locke was forced to flee England for Holland in 1683 because of his links to plots against the king, before returning after William and Mary took the throne.

Montesquieu, Charles-Louis Secondat 1689 – 1755
Born into a prominent legal family, Montesquieu was a lawyer and president of the Bordeaux Parlement. He first came to the attention of the Parisian literary world with his satire Persian Letters, which tackled French institutions and the “Orient”, but is best known for Esprit des Lois, or The Spirit of the Laws. Published in 1748, this was an examination of different forms of government which became one of the most widely disseminated works of the Enlightenment, especially after the church added it to their banned list in

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

• Newton, Isaac 1642 – 1727
Although involved in alchemy and theology, it is Newton’s scientific and mathematical achievements for which he is chiefly recognised. The methodology and ideas he set forth in key works like the Principia helped forge a new model for “natural philosophy” which the thinkers of the Enlightenment tried to apply to humanity and society.

• Quesnay, François 1694 – 1774
A surgeon who eventually ended up working for the French king, Quesnay contributed articles for the Encyclopédie and hosted meetings at his chambers among Diderot and others. His economic works were influential, developing a theory called Physiocracy, which held that land was the source of wealth, a situation requiring a strong monarchy to secure a free market.

• Raynal, Guillaume-Thomas 1713 - 1796
Originally a priest and personal tutor, Raynal emerged onto the intellectual scene when he published Anecdotes Littéaires in 1750. He came into contact with Diderot and wrote his most famous work, Histoire des deux Indes (History of the East and West Indies), a history of the colonialism of European nations. It has been called a “mouthpiece” of Enlightenment ideas and thought, although the most groundbreaking passages were written by Diderot. It proved so popular across Europe that Raynal left Paris to avoid the publicity, later being temporarily exiled from France.

• Rousseau, Jean-Jacques 1712 – 1778
Born in Geneva, Rousseau spent the early years of his adult life travelling in poverty, before educating himself and travelling to Paris. Increasingly turning from music to writing, Rousseau formed an association with Diderot and wrote for the Encyclopédie, before winning a prestigious award which pushed him firmly onto the Enlightenment scene. However, he fell out with Diderot and Voltaire and turned away from them in later works. On one occasion Rousseau managed to alienate the major religions, forcing him to flee France. His Du Contrat Social became a major influence during the French Revolution and he has been called a major influence on Romanticism.

• Turgot, Anne-Robert-Jacques 1727 – 1781
Turgot was something of a rarity among leading figures in the Enlightenment, for he held high office in French government. After beginning his career in the Paris Parlement he became Intendant of Limoges, Navy Minister and Finance Minister. He contributed articles to the Encyclopédie, chiefly on economics, and wrote further works on the subject, but found his position in government weakened by a commitment to free trade in wheat which led to high prices and riots.

Voltaire, François-Marie Arouet 1694 – 1778
Voltaire is one of, if not the, most dominant Enlightenment figures, and his death is sometimes cited as the end of the period. The son of a lawyer and educated by Jesuits, Voltaire wrote widely and frequently on many subjects for a long time period, also maintaining correspondence. He was imprisoned early in his career for his satires and spend time exiled in England before a brief period as court historiographer to the French king. After this he continued to travel, finally settling on the Swiss border. He is perhaps best known today for his satire Candide.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Assigning Value, as Valuable

We as a species have had many eras of advancements over the time line, that benefitted the whole of mankind and not just the chosen highlighted choice above as “The Enlightenment Era”. That being noted, also noted are dark eras that produce fear and confusion from rampant social isolation and ignorance and many are still with us from means of repetition. One such medium of intangibles would be that of “Superstition”, which is where assignments were/are (as they still exist) varied for deeds of supernatural proportions, mainly it would be deem anything that did not adhere to the majority thinking or confine to a minority in thought. A belief or way of behaving that is based on fear of the unknown, such as faith, magic, or specified intangibles. Also within our murky past is the ritual of “Burning at the Stake”, which derived from the depths of the human cranium to means of compromise for a majority or powers that be. Many societies have employed it as an execution method for activities considered criminal such as treason, rebellious actions by slaves, heresy, witchcraft and sexual transgressions, just to name a few.
Regardless of the act or actions, they came from the brain of the Homo Sapiens from his exposures or his dreams to fruitions. These activities, like every exposure since the singularity have been assigned a value, a worth; and the charge has evolved like everything to positions and acceptance. Values are defined in many ways, one such definition that attempts to encompass, reveals that values are relative worth, merit, and or importance. All values are intangible; they are not physical and must be dealt with from the evolved cranium of mammals. They come from many exposures of social goings-on. Values are molded from the core group and practiced and modified within the walls of familiarity. Exposing one's values outside the group to other entities, can only mean one of three things. Your "value" will be accepted, it will be rejected, or it will be compromised to change, that new acceptance and or agreement is formed as "valuable”. When the application of agreed upon values are moved from smaller to larger exposures, adaptations and modifications become challenged. The fact that change is constant and the universe is expanding does have value to some. The values of any exposure should be ever changing or declared voided upon any applications to stall.

“During a family gathering, in a rural area, a snake looking for water found its way amongst those gathered. Upon discovery of the snake, a woman from within the gathering turn to her nephew and said, “go get the gun, so we can kill the snake". The nephew offered to take the snake back to the edge of the clearing that it be on its way. The aunt said "boy you must be out if your dam mind.. we must kill the snake". Another family member heard the conversation and immediately smashed the snake's head with a large stone while shouting excitedly "snake!!!", "snake!!!".

Sneezing for example, although tangible to purpose, has evolved over time to intangible assignments and will differ depending on location on the globe. Anyone thinking, can give examples of such from their social rearing. In many social circles, it is accepted that values are assigned from positions outside the human experiences, rather assigned from such as deities or other embraces. Only from critical rational thinking can this type of acceptance be replaced with what is most probable where understanding is allowed, stemming from our early ancestors, the Homo Erectus and further.
Time is the greatest enemy of man as it relates to his mental awareness. Time at best is an illusion, and temporary, as it only pauses for the intangible to be noted for accounting purposes. Values are like time, in that they appear for brief periods for purposes, then falls into the grinder of manipulations for modifications to illusions, exposures, and temporary acceptances. It should be noted again that, values are not assigned or inserted by any deity or super natural doings, rather they are mental compromises over time, within cultures and their exposures, to the tangible and intangible and labeled as "valuable", "values".

madreemee

Reply by madreemee

I'm not a Christian and I do love science, but I have to say I often wonder if it's true that Satan spent most of his time walking around the Universe and gossiping to the maker about people with a tiresome judgement...to the Creator that is! Think I'll stick to Science seems safer!

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

I'm not a Christian and I do love science, but I have to say I often wonder if it's true that Satan spent most of his time walking around the Universe and gossiping to the maker about people with a tiresome judgement...to the Creator that is! Think I'll stick to Science seems safer!madreemee

There is nothing in this universe that is real (tangible) and exposed to us, that does not have a place for its components on the table of elements. If some one knows of such, they should present it that they become rich..... there will be many that would pay for your knowledge. I would be your #1 follower, for some gain, in some way. So, any entity, to include devils or any other type of intangible can not claim a position on the table to be accounted for, as being real. Therefore a hall pass must be given from the brain. The good part is that you get to make assignments of worth for mental satisfaction, which has nothing to do with a thing being real. The brain appears to be our only mediator between the tangible and intangible. Its doing it job very well... we should find more ways to get use out of it.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

http://aptitudebraintips.com/3/?campid=&creaid=&sxid=749b01hrc121

Capitalism at work... getting blood from the turnip.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

yaaaaaaaaay, I get a pass....

cwang50LEVEL 59

x

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

LOGIC

IF CHANGE WAS NOT CONSTANT, THE EARTH WOULD STILL BE FLAT AND MICROSCOPIC LIFE WOULD NOT HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTED FOR.

cwang50LEVEL 59

The Lucid time line

I don't know about you, but for me, it is hard to know or feel something to be probable and not want it to be at the same time, from other competes, offering different consequences. It will most definitely cause confusion and often make the brain do its job to maintain an equilibrium of mental content. To force the brain to confront outcomes that will tilt it in ways from the balance, will in most cases be met with resistance, as its main responsibility is to be a filter between the natural Universe (tangible) and interpretations (intangible), as they interact ensuring survival of ALL existences to another day within the evolutionary cycle.
The Universe from inception have offered means from labor and efforts to understand all events and occurrences, even those not answered to repeatable verification as of yet. These revelations are laid out in a sequence of delusions from the singularity, and at present for purposes, being metaphorically dubbed, (for lack of a better term) the “Time Line”. This line, unfolding data accumulated and the understanding of it, has revealed to us at an accuracy rate of 99.9%, looking backwards on this line. To sound awesome in layman’s terms, “We are one billionth of a millionth of a second to witnessing a starting point (the Singularity/Big Bang), that equates to hard data as approximately 300,000 light years away from what we can account for as most credible forward to 2016. How does one being presented with this type of confidence, when social rearing has presented alternatives with the same vigor, expect there not to be concerns? Perhaps all opposing views, have check points, verification methods, testing, measuring, and consistent repetition to yields. Yields that can be presented as the most probable to embrace from its presentation to lead. 14 billion years is a long time, and to deny its disclosure, can be compromised for mental purposes and show one of many abilities for display. However, it would change nothing revealed from the march to expansions...

I was thinking about what I just finished writing above and another thought came to mind before I could settle...lol I decided to express what was emerging in the form of a poem. It is a Villanelle poem having its roots from France. It is the repetition of phrases that is eye catching in its repeats (line 1a and 3a). 19 lines with a rhyme scheme of aba for 4 stanzas then the last stanza is 4 lines and schemed abaa.... Try one, if you are one that enjoys the writing of poetry.

"Evolving Transformations"
We live in a tangible world from an intangible perspective. How wonderful, we evolve to conjure our desired realities.
All appetites from desire, can be entertain from the conduit that allows interactions between the tangible and intangible.
It is the dwelling within the imperceptible, that allows the palpable, compromising to transform acceptance of mentalities.

We moved forward from the singularity, by manipulations away from our accepted social familiarities.
Seeking the strength to leave the comfort of mental fluencies, that we propel to further expansions.
We live in a tangible world from an intangible perspective. How wonderful, we evolved to conjure our desired realities.

Where one’s purpose or meaning waits for assignment from entities, surely one will offer its personalities.
Though not personal, one can find solace in others views, for the mediator also allows donations to rule as your truth.
It is the dwelling within the imperceptible, that allows the palpable, compromising to transform acceptance in mentalities.

Molding dreams from the corral, to take forms in the physical, will be challenging through many formalities
Even in the maze that only allows verifications an exit, the summations must seek change to new paths.
We live in a tangible world from an intangible perspective. How wonderful, we evolved to conjure our desired realities.

1.Our present enemy will be mastered to be our greatest ally, as patience finds itself being among many banalities.(a)
Emotions will, with rehearsal become stable and remove its fledgling, to match transitions in appropiate actions. (b)
3.It is the dwelling within the imperceptible, that allows the palpable, compromising to transform acceptance in mentalities. (a)

The purpose from the singularity is clear. It demands reiteration for expansions to new trialities.
Where asking “why” is voided to the transparency of “how” and “gratitude” is no longer an intangible.
It is the dwelling within the imperceptible, that allows the palpable, compromising to transform acceptance in mentalities.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

I guess it was too late to be thinking as I totally botch that poem in trying to explain as I posted lmaoooooooo

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

ok here it is without explanation and extra stuff added in from who knows where..lol

Evolving Transformations
We live in a tangible world from an intangible perspective. How wonderful, we evolve to conjure our desired realities.
All appetites from desire, can be entertain from the conduit that allows interactions between the tangible and intangible.
It is the dwelling within the imperceptible, that allows the palpable, compromising to transform acceptance of mentalities.

We moved forward from the singularity, by manipulations away from our accepted social familiarities.
Seeking the strength to leave the comfort of mental fluencies, that we propel to further expansions.

Where one’s purpose or meaning waits for assignment from entities, surely one will offer its personalities.
Although not personal, one can find solace in others views, for the mediator also allows donations to rule as your truth.

Molding dreams from the corral, to take forms in the physical, will be challenging through many formalities
Even in the maze that only allows verifications an exit, the summations must seek change to new paths.

Our present enemy will be mastered to be our greatest ally, as patience finds itself being among many banalities.
Emotions will, with rehearsal become stable and remove its fledgling, to match transitions in appropiate actions.

The purpose from the singularity is clear. It demands reiteration for expansions to new trialities.
Where asking “why” is voided to the transparency of “how” and “gratitude” is no longer an intangible.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

I really like this one

v

cwang50LEVEL 59

The below image has caused quite a stir in some circles. It is showing that two same sex attracted homo sapiens, have adopted homo sapiens children from outside their social culture The more ignorant one is to evolution by natural selection, the more they are dismayed with the images. Its amazing that skin hue and orientations which are explainable, causes social constructions to be so challenged and fences/walls are place for positioning to cause. I would love to see the earth at point X when we look back on such an era as laughable from ignorance of the time. Burning at the stake comes to mind and many more examples....lmaoooooooooooo

cwang50LEVEL 59

Have you ever witness anyone getting angry at being called a Homo Sapiens? What about a Great Ape? What about a Homo Erectus? What about a hominid? I am sure you have not seen someone getting angry at being called a human, or hopefully very few as you can't please everyone...lol.

hom·i·nid
NOUN
a primate of a family (Hominidae) that includes humans and their fossil ancestors and also (in recent systems) at least some of the great apes.
The Hominidae, whose members are known as great apes or hominids, are a taxonomic family of primates that includes seven extant species in four genera: Pongo, the Bornean and Sumatran orangutan; Gorilla, the eastern and western gorilla; Pan, the common chimpanzee and the bonobo; and Homo, the human. Several revisions in classifying the great apes have caused the use of the term "hominid" to vary over time.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hominid&qpvt=homminid&qpvt=homminid&qpvt=homminid&FORM=IGRE

(The Hominids in the above (last post) image picture, look quite different from the hominid images from the link of this post. makes one realize further that the eyes are for seeing and not deducing truth, although they can aid in assessments)

Discovery of Early Hominins

The immediate ancestors of humans were members of the genus Australopithecus .  The australopithecines (or australopiths) were intermediate between apes and people.  Both australopithecines and humans are biologically similar enough to be classified as members of the same biological tribe--the Hominini .  All people, past and present, along with the australopithecines are hominins .  We share in common not only the fact that we evolved from the same ape ancestors in Africa but that both genera are habitually bipedal , or two-footed, upright walkers.  By comparison, chimpanzees, bonobos, and gorillas are primarily quadrupedal , or four-footed. 

Over the last decade, there have been a number of important fossil discoveries in Africa of what may be very early transitional ape/hominins, or proto-hominins.  These creatures lived just after the divergence from our common hominid ancestor with chimpanzees and bonobos, during the late Miocene and early Pliocene Epochs.  The fossils have been tentatively classified as members of three distinct genera--Sahelanthropus , Orrorin , and Ardipithecus .  Sahelanthropus was the earliest, dating 7-6 million years ago.  Orrorin lived about 6 million years ago, while Ardipithecus remains have been dated to 5.8-4.4 million years ago.  At present, the vote is still out as to whether any of these three primates were in fact true hominins and if they were our ancestors.  The classification of Sahelanthropus has been the most in question.
The earliest australopithecines very likely did not evolve until 5 million years ago or shortly thereafter (during the beginning of the Pliocene Epoch) in East Africa.  The primate fossil record for this crucial transitional period leading to australopithecines is still scanty and somewhat confusing.  However, by about 4.2 million years ago, unquestionable australopithecines were present.  By 3 million years ago, they were common in both East and South Africa.  Some have been found dating to this period in North Central Africa also.  As the australopithecines evolved, they exploited more types of environments.  Their early proto-hominin ancestors had been predominantly tropical forest animals.  However, African forests were progressively giving way to sparse woodlands and dry grasslands, or savannas .  The australopithecines took advantage of these new conditions.  In the more open environments, bipedalism would very likely have been an advantage.
By 2.5 million years ago, there were at least 2 evolutionary lines of hominins descended from the early australopithecines.  One line apparently was adapted primarily to the food resources in lake margin grassland environments and had an omnivorous diet that increasingly included meat.  Among them were our early human ancestors who started to make stone tools by this time.  The other line seems to have lived more in mixed grassland and woodland environments, like the earlier australopithecines, and was primarily vegetarian.  This second, more conservative line of early hominins died out by 1 million years ago or shortly before then.  It is likely that all of the early hominins, including humans, supplemented their diets with protein and fat rich termites and ants just as some chimpanzees do today.

As evolved primates with an evolved/evolving cranium encasing the mediator of the tangible and intangible of this physical universe, anyone can reject this data and insert the data from their social rearing in its place and be content,

cwang50LEVEL 59

The Hominidae, whose members are known as great apes or hominids, are a taxonomic family of primates that includes seven extant species in four genera: Pongo, the Bornean and Sumatran orangutan; Gorilla, the eastern and western gorilla; Pan, the common chimpanzee and the bonobo; and Homo, the human. Before the Homo group were other groups that led to them:
1. Ardipithecus Group – The earliest humans, our closet link to other primates. They took the first steps in walking upright.
2. Australopithecus Group – species within this group walked upright on a regular basis
3. Paranthopus Group – large teeth and powerful jaws allowed these human to dine on a variety of foods.
4. Homo Group (ours) ( 1.) Homo Habilis-lived in Africa east and south, 1.4-2.4 million yrs ago (2.) Homo Rudolfenis- lived in Africa north and east, 1.8-1.9 million yrs ago. (3.) Homo Erectus- lived in north, southern and east Africa, west Asia, east Asia, 143,000-1.9 million yrs ago. (4.)Homo Heidelbergenis -lived in Africa, Asia, Europe 200-700,000 yrs ago. (5.) Homo Floresiensis-lived in Asia, 50,000-100,000 yrs ago. (6.) Homo Neanderthanlenis- lived in southwestern to central Asia and Europe, 40,000-400,000 yrs ago. (7.) Homo Sapiens-evolved in Africa now world wide, 200,000-present. Homo Nedeli-discovered Sept. 10, 2015, lived in southern Africa, 2 million yrs ago

havingagoLEVEL 81

Edited reply by havingagoGOLD

We as a species have had many eras of advancements over the time line, that benefitted the whole of mankind and not just the chosen highlighted choice above as “The Enlightenment Era”. That being noted, also noted are dark eras that produce fear and confusion from rampant social isolation and ignorance and many are still with us from means of repetition. One such medium of intangibles would be that of “Superstition”, which is where assignments were/are (as they still exist) varied for deeds of supernatural proportions, mainly it would be deem anything that did not adhere to the majority thinking or confine to a minority in thought. A belief or way of behaving that is based on fear of the unknown, such as faith, magic, or specified intangibles. Also within our murky past is the ritual of “Burning at the Stake”, which derived from the depths of the human cranium to means of compromise for a majority or powers that be. Many societies have employed it as an execution method for activities considered criminal such as treason, rebellious actions by slaves, heresy, witchcraft and sexual transgressions, just to name a few.
Regardless of the act or actions, they came from the brain of the Homo Sapiens from his exposures or his dreams to fruitions. These activities, like every exposure since the singularity have been assigned a value, a worth; and the charge has evolved like everything to positions and acceptance. Values are defined in many ways, one such definition that attempts to encompass, reveals that values are relative worth, merit, and or importance. All values are intangible; they are not physical and must be dealt with from the evolved cranium of mammals. They come from many exposures of social goings-on. Values are molded from the core group and practiced and modified within the walls of familiarity. Exposing one's values outside the group to other entities, can only mean one of three things. Your "value" will be accepted, it will be rejected, or it will be compromised to change, that new acceptance and or agreement is formed as "valuable”. When the application of agreed upon values are moved from smaller to larger exposures, adaptations and modifications become challenged. The fact that change is constant and the universe is expanding does have value to some. The values of any exposure should be ever changing or declared voided upon any applications to stall.

“During a family gathering, in a rural area, a snake looking for water found its way amongst those gathered. Upon discovery of the snake, a woman from within the gathering turn to her nephew and said, “go get the gun, so we can kill the snake". The nephew offered to take the snake back to the edge of the clearing that it be on its way. The aunt said "boy you must be out if your dam mind.. we must kill the snake". Another family member heard the conversation and immediately smashed the snake's head with a large stone while shouting excitedly "snake!!!", "snake!!!".

Sneezing for example, although tangible to purpose, has evolved over time to intangible assignments and will differ depending on location on the globe. Anyone thinking, can give examples of such from their social rearing. In many social circles, it is accepted that values are assigned from positions outside the human experiences, rather assigned from such as deities or other embraces. Only from critical rational thinking can this type of acceptance be replaced with what is most probable where understanding is allowed, stemming from our early ancestors, the Homo Erectus and further.
Time is the greatest enemy of man as it relates to his mental awareness. Time at best is an illusion, and temporary, as it only pauses for the intangible to be noted for accounting purposes. Values are like time, in that they appear for brief periods for purposes, then falls into the grinder of manipulations for modifications to illusions, exposures, and temporary acceptances. It should be noted again that, values are not assigned or inserted by any deity or super natural doings, rather they are mental compromises over time, within cultures and their exposures, to the tangible and intangible and labeled as "valuable", "values".cwang50

You mentioned sneezing. I sneeze quite often when I go out into the sun. It's a reflex that affects somewhere between 10 and 35 percent of people and is said to be genetic. My brother also does. It's called the photic sneeze reflex (PSR) or the ACHOO - yes really - (autosomal dominant compulsive helio-ophthalmic outbursts of sneezing) syndrome.

I wonder if this is down to evolution. Is it more prevalent in countries which get less sun and for those in the southern hemisphere not a common genetic occurrence?

cwang50LEVEL 59

Geographic location could play a role in sneezing, I have not inquired. I do know it is real (tangible) and we have assigned different intangible values for its occurrence. One such assignment I have heard of was "if you sneeze, you will get some surprise money before the end of the day" ..lol or " don't sneeze you might loose your soul, because the soul was believed to be in the head" (soul another intangible...lol) "sneezing twice in a row is good luck" There are so many and depends on where you are on the globe.

here is a data driven perspective>>>>
A sneeze, or sternutation, is a semi-autonomous, convulsive expulsion of air from the lungs through the nose and mouth, usually caused by foreign particles irritating the nasal mucosa. A sneeze expels air forcibly from the mouth and nose in an explosive, spasmodic involuntary action resulting chiefly from irritation of the nasal mucous membrane.[1] Sneezing is possibly linked to sudden exposure to bright light, sudden change (fall) in temperature, breeze of cold air, a particularly full stomach, or viral infection, and can lead to the spread of disease. The function of sneezing is to expel mucus containing foreign particles or irritants and cleanse the nasal cavity.

The presence of black pepper sends me into a sneezing frenzy or most spices.

cwang50LEVEL 59

To the political environment(s): you can be negative or positive... its your choice toward intangible or tangible outcomes, I hope you have the courage to choose the latter, if you are dismayed by the process from the world's stage in exposures

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Life can seems complicated sometimes, when the knowledge of how things come to be or questions are hazy from social exposures giving alternatives as to what is most probable. one such example is how the intangible call race/racism flourish as an actual tangible entity from purposes of the 1400's over the centuries and still has an ugly foothold on society across the globe in 2016. Not knowing how to address the problem has been a great strain on relationships between cultures and other divides, because of the fallacy. There are many reasons that deter the conversation to ends. Mostly, it would be from social constructions adhered to as truth and in many instances, trump any attempts toward different possibilities; as the path to longevity in anything is in the ability to repeat that which you want to have permanency, as anything that does not find a path to duplication from means, will cease to exist, regardless of what it is.

The single most probable thing that debunks the fallacy of race, even more so in 2016, is the ability of the scientific community to sequence genomes, discarding the intangible of race to the shredder. But what is meant by the word "Genome" and how does it allow us the knowledge to know that race is intangible and not as our social constructs through effective repetition has suggested?

What is a genome?
A genome is an organism’s complete set of genetic instructions. Each genome contains all of the information needed to build that organism and allow it to grow and develop. 
Our bodies are made up of millions of cells? (100,000,000,000,000), each with their own complete set of instructions for making us, like a recipe book for the body. This set of instructions is known as our genome and is made up of DNA?. Each cell in the body, for example, a skin cell or a liver cell, contains this same set of instructions:
*The instructions in our genome are made up of DNA.
*Within DNA is a unique chemical code that guides our growth, development and health.
*This code is determined by the order of the four nucleotide bases that make up DNA, adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine, A, C, G and T for short.
*DNA has a twisted structure in the shape of a double helix.
*Single strands of DNA are coiled up into structures called chromosomes?.
*Your chromosomes are located in the nucleus? within each cell.
*Within our chromosomes, sections of DNA are "read" together to form genes?.
*Genes control different characteristics such as eye colour and height.
*All living things have a unique genome?.
*The human genome is made of 3.2 billion bases of DNA but other organisms have different genome sizes.
*If printed out the 3.2 billion letters in your genome would:
*Fill a stack of paperback books 200 feet (61 m) high
*Fill 200 500-page telephone directories
*Take a century to recite, if we recited at one letter per second for 24 hours a day
*Extend 3,000 km (1,864 miles), that's about the distance from London to the Canary Islands or from New York City to Manaus in Brazil. 
*DNA replication is the process by which DNA makes a copy of itself during cell division. 
What does DNA do?

Every tangible, physical, real entity has an explanation of its make up from the Periodic Table of the Elements. Anything that is not tangible does not, but can be dealt with by the only means that we have in interacting with this natural universe, it is our mediator to understanding and survival and has evolved over eons and is evolving today. It is a wonderful tangible entity, we refer to as our brain or mind, and it is so awesome that it ravels illusion of magic and we understand less of it than we do of the genomes that we have sequenced to aid us in telling stories of our most probable past. I think that's just AWESOME!

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

MARRIAGE (how did it come to be?)

It is true, we do live in a tangible world from intangible perspectives. Many will disagree with that statement, mostly for reasons to mental comfort, which the brain allows. This comfort stems mainly from the confidence one may have in his social cultural constructs, which dictates rituals, customs and compromises to right and wrong, agreed upon or forced. If the universe is all natural and the 99.9% probability of that being the case holds, and not allow fruition towards the .0001, the intangible “marriage concept” would be no exceptions and would have had to come on the time line at a point X in our past as anything else and not inducted by means from deities or any supernaturalism. Marriage can be loosely defined as a merger between two or more individuals for purposes and though it comes from a long way from our past, predating documentation, it had nothing to do with love or relationships between a man and woman, as it has evolved into in present day society. Purposes varied, depending where one was on the globe. Marriage, could be used as means of increasing family alliances through “in-laws”, or increasing labor forces, etc. As the forged unions for purposes gave way to the ever growing economic markets, and Kings and Queens faded more toward Democracies has witnessed today marriage has transformed in some arenas as a bond or agreement between equals, that's all about love and companionship capacities. This evolvement has many still dismayed, as they would prefer marriage to be as their familiar past and cultural acceptances, giving little thought to change being constant.
Change being constant as a fact, has seen marriage compromise from polygamy, to same sex marriage, now causing the Supreme Court to act in ways that are not supported by conservatives seeing change as unfavorable. Below are some milestones concerning marriage:

cwang50LEVEL 59

Marriage Con't

1. Arranged alliances

Marriage is a truly ancient institution that predates recorded history. But early marriage was seen as a strategic alliance between families, with the youngsters often having no say in the matter. In some cultures, parents even married one child to the spirit of a deceased child in order to strengthen familial bonds.

2. Family ties

Keeping alliances within the family was also quite common. In the Bible, the forefathers Isaac and Jacob married cousins and Abraham married his half-sister. Cousin marriages remain common throughout the world, particularly in the Middle East. In fact, Rutgers anthropologist has estimated that the majority of all marriages throughout history were between first and second cousins.

3. Polygamy preferred

Monogamy may seem central to marriage now, but in fact, polygamy was common throughout history. From Jacob, to Kings David and Solomon, Biblical men often had anywhere from two to thousands of wives. (Of course, though polygamy may have been an ideal that high-status men aspired to, for purely mathematical reasons most men likely had at most one wife). In a few cultures, one woman married multiple men, and there have even been some rare instances of group marriages. [Life's Extremes: Monogamy vs. Polygamy]

4. Babies optional

In many early cultures, men could dissolve a marriage or take another wife if a woman was infertile. However, the early Christian church was a trailblazer in arguing that marriage was not contingent on producing offspring.

"The early Christian church held the position that if you can procreate you must not refuse to procreate. But they always took the position that they would annul a marriage if a man could not have sex with his wife, but not if they could not conceive,"

5. Monogamy established

Monogamy became the guiding principle for Western marriages sometime between the sixth and the ninth centuries.

"There was a protracted battle between the Catholic Church and the old nobility and kings who wanted to say 'I can take a second wife,'" .

The Church eventually prevailed, with monogamy becoming central to the notion of marriage by the ninth century.

6. Monogamy lite

Still, monogamous marriage was very different from the modern conception of mutual fidelity. Though marriage was legally or sacramentally recognized between just one man and one woman, until the 19th century, men had wide latitude to engage in extramarital affairs, Coontz said. Any children resulting from those trysts, however, would be illegitimate, with no claim to the man's inheritance.

"Men's promiscuity was quite protected by the dual laws of legal monogamy but tolerance — basically enabling — of informal promiscuity,"

Women caught stepping out, by contrast, faced serious risk and censure.

7. State or church?

Marriages in the West were originally contracts between the families of two partners, with the Catholic Church and the state staying out of it. In 1215, the Catholic Church decreed that partners had to publicly post banns, or notices of an impending marriage in a local parish, to cut down on the frequency of invalid marriages (the Church eliminated that requirement in the 1980s). Still, until the 1500s, the Church accepted a couple's word that they had exchanged marriage vows, with no witnesses or corroborating evidence needed.

8. Civil marriage

In the last several hundred years, the state has played a greater role in marriage. For instance, Massachusetts began requiring marriage licenses in 1639, and by the 19th-century marriage licenses were common in the United States.

9. Love matches

By about 250 years ago, the notion of love matches gained traction, meaning marriage was based on love and possibly sexual desire. But mutual attraction in marriage wasn't important until about a century ago. In fact, in Victorian England, many held that women didn't have strong sexual urges at all.

10. Market economics

Around the world, family-arranged alliances have gradually given way to love matches, and a transition from an agricultural to a market economy plays a big role in that transition.

Parents historically controlled access to inheritance of agricultural land. But with the spread of a market economy, "it's less important for people to have permission of their parents to wait to give them an inheritance or to work on their parents' land," . "So it's more possible for young people to say, 'heck, I'm going to marry who I want.'"

Modern markets also allow women to play a greater economic role, which lead to their greater independence. And the expansion of democracy, with its emphasis on liberty and individual choice, may also have stacked the deck for love matches.

11. Different spheres

Still, marriage wasn't about equality until about 50 years ago. At that time, women and men had unique rights and responsibilities within marriage. For instance, in the United States, marital rape was legal in many states until the 1970s, and women often could not open credit cards in their own names, Coontz said. Women were entitled to support from their husbands, but didn't have the right to decide on the distribution of community property. And if a wife was injured or killed, a man could sue the responsible party for depriving him of "services around the home," whereas women didn't have the same option.

12. Partnership of equals

By about 50 years ago, the notion that men and women had identical obligations within marriage began to take root. Instead of being about unique, gender-based roles, most partners conceived of their unions in terms of flexible divisions of labor, companionship, and mutual sexual attraction.

13. Gay marriage gains ground

Changes in straight marriage paved the way for gay marriage. Once marriage was not legally based on complementary, gender-based roles, gay marriage seemed like a logical next step.

Anything that does not have an origin from the Periodic table to accountability, must be given worth to positions from the brain/mind for purposes in this physical world. Its very hard for some to embrace change being constant and the expansion real.

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

cwang50LEVEL 59

NO ENTITY CAN STAND FOREVER

WHERE CHANGE IS NOT CONSTANT

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

THINKING 101 (COMMUNICATION AMONG SPEICIES)

Homo Sapiens have evolved with an attitude of arrogance, in that they have place themselves above all other life as most valuable on the earth. The emergence of deity concepts and its roles to date, suggests major implications in the increasing steadfast attitude, as well as other social constructions, of which there were/are many and is the mindset of the majority embracing "faith" based concepts. As science (what we know), continue to take leads from ignorance with overwhelming evidence in many arenas, the effects can be measured, showing the slow change in thinking, allowing the concept of the universe being a natural phenomenal and the process of evolution by natural selection, as being explainable and accepted as most probable to life's existence on earth. When one looks at the existence of organic and non organic matter, as explained from a scientific perspective, it can be accepted from reasonable and rational thinking that no life is above another life, rather the evolutional process is at work, and the levels of evolved consciousness of species are in effect. Our knowledge of consciousness levels within species are varied and can be viewed as very limited, as the data is still being accumulated and analyzed within the scientific community. The fact that we communicate with some species better than others suggest that repeated mingling and interactions with other species, is proportional at least to some understanding, if not communication abilities. These interactions continues to show that of the life forms visible to our sight (interactions with microscopic life at some point in the future, should not be ruled voided), we share attributes that can be akin to emotions, that we all feel pain and suffer fates, that we all demonstrate a desire to live, and have a strong desire to ensure our genes survive us. Communication with other species is not just an ability of homo sapiens, rather countless interactions of other species communicating or showing compassion in fashions have been captured and witnessed. A few events of species interaction are as follows; a dog being saved by a dolphin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_wS-c7ExY) or a hippo interfering in the fate of a Zebra (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBbMmkMapj8), even man putting himself in harms way to aid a baby whale (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcXU7G6zhjU), the ability of multiple species sharing the same setting (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSEd6O0bBFs), as well, many have witness different animal interactions that would not be considered as normal. All are signs that show the potential of species ability to interact, and as time progress ,we shall see more of this behavior, as a necessity. The need will come from diminishing habitat for some species that will be force to take refuge in new norms unfamiliar, as the expanding homo sapiens population endures, this type of behavior will be more prevalent and common place in the future, and we will have to show a responsibility from our evolved brains to the welfare of more species than we currently do. The future of life itself depends on it. Only through educational awareness can we rise to such a responsibility. The fact that we have made it to this point, leaves this writer optimistic, that we will do what is most probable and beneficial for the whole of all species... Here's a toast to life!!

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

All values are intangible; they are not physical and must be dealt with from the evolved cranium of mammals. They come from many exposures of social goings-on. Values are molded from the core group and practiced and modified within the walls of familiarity. Exposing one's values outside the group to other entities, can only mean one of three things. Your "value" will be accepted, it will be rejected, or it will be compromised to change, that new acceptance and or agreements are formed as "valuable”. When the application of agreed upon values are moved from smaller to larger exposures, adaptations and modifications become challenged. The fact that change is constant and the universe is expanding does have value to some. The values of any exposure should be ever changing or declared voided upon any applications to stall.

1. A woman says to her friend while sitting on her porch, and watching their neighbor putting the morning trash out "can you believe that they took their dog to a dentist and had its teeth cleaned?" and the friend replied "child please, they could have given that money to a more deserving cause; me. I can't believe how stupid some people are". The friend smiled and said "I know that's right"
2. While walking their post on the second-tier cat walk, inside the segregation unit of a prison, two officers came upon an inmate's cell. One officer called to the seated inmate, "hey you! bring your azz over here” The inmate complied and came to the bars that separated them. The Officer, then grab the inmate by his shirt, snatching him violently into the bars, released him and said "go sit your punk azz down". The second Officer protested, "yo man, why did you do that, it was not cool at all" The reply was, "fuck it, he's just an inmate." The second Officer turned as in walking and stated "yeah, I guess you right”, as they continued their rounds.
5. George, a yard advocate said to his neighbor, "why don’t you take better care of your lawn?" The neighbor in turn replied "why don’t you wash your dirty car more?"
4. A Homo Sapiens (HS) male and a Homo Neanderthal (HN) male, crossed paths at point X in our past. Their first encounter saw the HN to be dominate, as he was, in physical structure and strength. However, history shows the instinction of the HN and thriving of the HS to 2016. What in your social education/science education would hinder or help you in grasping outcomes?. From your answers available, which answer is more important to your mental wellbeing?
5. Two men robbed the same bank on two different days. Both were caught, neither man committed armed robbery. One made way with 1 million dollars, he was sentenced to 10 years. The other man made way with 1 dollar and received community service.
6. Everyone that practice any religion, faith or cult; regardless of origin and or intent, is an atheist. Why? Because they only accept the religion they’re born into or currently practice. Even those who don’t wish to be call Atheist are. An Atheist plus 1, would be those that denounce all religions to include (that one) held in reserve. How much thought have you given to this assertion?
7. In mid 1700's on a warm day in Alabama; "Mom, why did they hang that man on that tree like that?" asked a little girl of her mother. "oh honey child, don't fret none, it was just a nigger" was her mother's reply as they enjoyed their "picnic".
8. Two men applied for a position as a floor tech. Both men were equally qualified with their GED in hand. They appear to be physically equal in respects, one had a traditional haircut and drooped pants, and the other had long hair to his shoulders with multiple tattoos’. As the interviewer came into the room where they were seated. He looked at both men and ask their names, went into his office and hired one of the two without an interview, which did he hire? Which would you hire and why?
9. From awareness to 2016. Science is a collection of facts. The scientific method is proven to be the best probable way to exploit "Science facts" to a fallacy. Would you rather know from facts, work toward facts not known, or believe from emotions and social constructs?
10. Is marriage a social construction? When did, marriage come upon the time line, and can you answer from your present perspective of exposures?

Time is the greatest enemy of man as it relates to his mental awareness. Time at best is an illusion, and temporary, as it only pauses for the intangible to be noted for accounting purposes. Values are like time, in that they appear for brief periods for purposes, then falls into the grinder of manipulations for modifications to illusions, exposures, and temporary acceptances. It should be noted again that, values are not assigned or inserted by any deity or super natural doings, rather they are mental compromises over time, within cultures and their exposures, to the tangible and intangible and labeled as "valuable", "values".
— cwang50

cwang50LEVEL 59

Marriage Con't

1. Arranged alliances

Marriage is a truly ancient institution that predates recorded history. But early marriage was seen as a strategic alliance between families, with the youngsters often having no say in the matter. In some cultures, parents even married one child to the spirit of a deceased child in order to strengthen familiar bonds.
cwang50

Among the Balonda people, An African tribe that dwells along the Zambezi
River, it was once customary for a groom to promise to bring to his future mother-in-law, kindling wood for the rest of her life, in exchange for the daughter in marriage. Got any examples to share of arranged alliances?

cwang50LEVEL 59

Choosing sides (how do we choose)

Self- awareness within any life recognized on earth can be argued as to when on the timeline, if ever, it was deemed as cognizance. Typically, we as a species, have strong desires to put the human above all other life. The reason for this is varied. Among them will be social constructs such as competency testing (from a human perspective), deity interpretations, observational explanations and many others. Only recently (last 50-100 yrs) have amends been made that allow for abilities of a species to be accounted for from an Evolution by natural selection process. Allowing such, would permit intellects to be proportional to appearing on the timeline and cerebral needs. The above rhetoric can be accepted or rejected by “choice”, which is the concentration of this post. What prompt us to choose sides on matters and how? There are many reasons one decided to choose one thing over another. Above any reasoning will be exposures, my opinion, not being exposed will ensure inaction.

Choice from a philosophy perception can be defined as “the ability voluntarily to decide to perform one of several possible acts or to avoid action entirely. An ethical choice involves ascribing qualities such as right or wrong, good or bad, better or worse to alternatives” From a determinist perspective, choice is denied, because of a connect to motive, psychological, social, and even unconscious forces. Some attitudes will emphasize such freedom of choice as “free will” and a necessity of having to choose. Free will in humans can be describe as the power or capacity to choose among alternatives or to act in certain situations independently of natural, social, or divine shackles.

Another perspective of looking at choice would be from the brain, please click the link and review the articles as it has some good information to exposures and viewpoints. http://www.decodedscience.org/choice-bias-human-brain-choice-good/47969

Choice from the brain's perspective
• biology
• brain
• science
• story telling
Choosing Futures: The Brain's Way
Act 1: To choose or not to choose ... is not the question
Act 2: The frog brain and the story teller: unconscious and conscious choice
Act 3: To be of not to be ... what's the problem? (alternate) (alternate)
Act 4: The downside of conscious choice
"There was another particular which contributed, more than any other thing, to waste my spirits and bring on this distemper, which was that having read many books of morality ... and being smit with their beautiful representations of virtue and philosophy, I understood the improvement of my temper and will, along with my reason and understanding. I was continually fortifying myself with reflections ... . These no doubt are exceeding useful, when joined with an active life, because the occasion being presented along with the reflection, works it into the soul, and makes it take a deep impression; but in solitude they serve to little other purpose, than to waste the spirits, the force of the mind meeting with no resistance, but wasting itself in the air, like our arm when it misses its aim"~ David Hume
Act 5: The point of choice: live another day
Finale: Choose to open new choices

"So thinking has to be a process both clarifying and mysterious, active and receptive?"

* To choose is to have alternatives.

* We can choose not to engage in the habitual; we cannot but choose.

* Most of our choices are unconscious: to perceive is to choose.

* The "you" making the choice, in most cases, is "the you not known to you."

* What gets us into trouble is our illusion about conscious choice ("what a piece of work is man/How noble in reason..."): our seeking meaning independently of our unconscious relation to the world.

* We idealize conscious choice as separate from what constitutes the basis of our decisions: the coarseness of our organs.

* Several different metaphors were evoked to describe the relation between conscious and unconscious processes: an onion with layers, a rider on the back of a horse, and a continuum.

* The hazard of focusing on conscious choice is that of getting stuck; this belief can generate a number of problems, including depression.

Why did you choose to join Sing Snap? Were there not other choices?, why did so many choose one way or the other in the Presidential recent ritual in the U.S.? You can just stay on automatic and not think about it at all… and not waste time thinking critically, as it can give one a headache at times…lol

cwang50LEVEL 59

PROGRESS IN WEATHER FORECASTING

Since the 1700's formerly, but even before, records were kept on the weather from different perspectives. The invention of the telegraph was instrumental in promoting operational meteorology by receiving and transmitting weather data accumulations. Because of the telegraph weather observations from distant points could be rapidly collected, plotted and analyzed at one location, then disseminated to other places. Each passing century saw improvements in collecting data and reporting of the weather. I can remember a few years back when our local TV station got its "Doppler radar", it was big news and they would do fancy things like zoom in on particulars as it pertain to the weather. Warning signals improved tremendously and in turn saved lives.

On Saturday 11/19/16, the NASA/NOAA GOES-R Geostationary Weather Satellite was lunched. It is reported that this is the best weather satellite ever launch. It is expected to out perform all efforts ever; combined, as it relates to forecasting and data collection of the weather. And to think, we have just began to touch the surface on what we will know from efforts in our future. It will be well over 2 to 3 years give or take before fruitions of this mission start to roll in. Preliminary data is expected to start to be received within the next 10 months to a year.

I don't know about you but this kind of thing excites me and also makes me envious of those who will be around in say...1000 years from now, or just the future period. There is just so much I want to know, to see, to experience.... My mental comfort in all of this, is knowing that I am a part of the whole of this expansion.

Best weather satellite ever built rockets into space

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

THINKING 101 (WTF Intangibles?)

I was asked “WTF Intangibles…. What are you talking about” I thought it was self-explanatory, is it not? It appears it is not, and after thinking about it critically, and in retrospect, once asked, I now see alternatives in thought, in acceptance and understanding of “WTF Intangibles”. When I say “we live in a tangible world, from an intangible perspective” I never once thought that anyone would have issues with that. Now I know that is not the case, so I will attempt to explain here in this post.
I have accepted for myself, from my lay understanding of the timeline from the singularity (the point when everything we know of at present; 2016, going backwards to the “big bang”) of what we know to be most probable from the stack of accumulated knowledge, to be evaluated, since our inception. From this perspective, I have learned and accepted, that there are two realms, one physical and one not physical. The physical is natural, meaning “it is” and until we know further, other than “it is”, we cannot add or take away from it, so it is all natural. A good example would be the air that we breath, we have come to know the components of it and it has been here way before us and without reason to be known (you must have evidence or wait, or make yourself content mentally) …. It is natural and can be measured, tested as being physical. Everything else, regardless of what it is, would be “intangible” (not real). When I say “everything”, I mean it literally. One example would be the word, “speak”. That word is an intangible, because of the compromised definition. The word itself has been given worth and purpose from Homo Sapiens, for our use compromised to purposes over time, but to explain what is happening physically, would end with the word “speak” that we have agreed to use to describe a physical action; it is an intangible, used to explain a tangible thing of vocal chords in action. Again, “we live in a tangible world, from an intangible perspective”. No one sits down and think this way, unless, they are thinking critically and on purpose, as we have (over time) created many short cuts, without questioning it, of things we do (eye blinking), say (screw that) or accept from social constructs and just plain ol living over time (the concept of time is an enemy to understanding). Knowing (or at least accepting) what I know to be most probable does not hinder me from partaking in or enjoying the intangible or tangible side of the realms. For example, “Thanks giving”, I understand how it came to be on the time line from prospective of an era, how it was inducted and moved to 2016. I can enjoy that without the deity assignments, because thinking critically, the deity would have to be accounted for and it cannot be without me making amends mentally. So, I enjoy being thankful for my intangibles and my tangibles, without adding or taking away from what is most probable. I am thankful to be alive and experiencing this mystery, I am thankful for the things that have made this clandestine enjoyable, sad and otherwise. I am thankful for my mental awakening of the universe and its awesomeness, that WE as a species of approx. 80k at least and 200k at approx. most, have just began to understand anything of this natural phenomenal. Also, when you think about TIME, how we made that intangible work for us…we slowed it down to a pause long enough to make an assignment to worth. I am very thankful for the chance to find something to give back to the world that has given me so much. My found purpose (for me), is to promote thinking and the data that we have and presently collecting to move us forward, from critical thinking, and that’s what I mean, when I respond to “WTF Intangibles…. What are you talking about” ? You can be creative and do a Paul Harvey thingy (those old enough) and say ‘NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY”. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

cwang50LEVEL 59

BE IN CONTROL

cwang50LEVEL 59

"Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster."- Daniel Dennett

I would add from my cranium, regardless of one's dismay for evidence, it does not stop thing X from being MOST probable, where critical thinking is concern, even if not selected by the majority to compromise. Thus; allowing the intangible "truth" from perspectives, to still be debated to absurdities.;

cwang50LEVEL 59

BRAIN Initiative | The White House

Since the President initiative in April 2013, dozen of leading techno firms, academic institutions, scientist and other key contributors, to the field of neuroscience have answered his call and made significant commitments to advancing the initiative.

http://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/brain/initiative/

Since we have confirmed that the universe is all natural and to date, the only medium we have found to interact with this natural phenomenal is with the evolved/evolving mammal brain. It appears that the brain will be instrumental in our future survival as a species. Would it be to our benefit that we inform as many minds as possible toward efforts to our future?

cwang50LEVEL 59

Reply by cwang50GOLD

X CANARY ISLANDS WINTER SCHOOL OF ASTROPHYSICS "Globular Clusters"

USEFUL ASTROPHYSICS FOR THE FUTURE

Go to image

We are about to enter the XXI century, or the third millennium; what do you think will be contribution of astrophysics to mankind during the next few decades?

R. ELSON:

"Astronomy’s main achievement over its long history has been to put us in our place: first, removing the Earth from the centre of the Universe, then the Sun, the solar system, the Galaxy itself, and finally sweeping away the concept of a centre altogether. Similarly, timescales in the Universe have gone from something inconceivably vast. Ever more exotic objects and processes have been discovered, and the conditions required to give rise to us are now understood to be almost impossibly stringent. These discoveries hold a great fascination in our society, fuelling art, music, and poetry.

Astronomy’s greatest contribution in coming decades may simply stem from its capacity to stir the imagination of an increasingly jaded and materialistic culture."

V. CASTELLANI:

"Astrophysics has already given a good job, giving to mankind an understandable picture of the sky and a general overview on the evolutionary history of the Universe. This is slowly producing great effects on the psychology of human beings. During the next few decades astrophysics will probably cooperate with basic physics and cosmology to reveal still unsuspected features of such evolution, but the big step has been already done!"

M. FEAST:

"The essence of scientific work is that most major advances take us in quite unexpected directions and I would anticipate that to be the case in the next century. These advances have often led directly or indirectly to important practical applications. After all it was the puzzle of how the sun produced its energy that led to the idea of nuclear power. We cannot be sure what the future advances in astrophysics will be. However we can certain that training in astrophysics will, if properly conducted, equip young people with the necessary technical skills and the powers of reasoning scientifically which will enable them to make important contributions not only in astronomy but in many walks of life in the next century."

W. E. HARRIS:

"In the broadest sense, the next millennium will not be any different from the previous three, four, or ten. Astronomy gives humans a unique window on the physical universe. We learn to look upward instead of just at each other. We learn that the cosmos is indescribably large and that we are connected to it in unexpected ways. We learn that there are marvellous things out there – black holes, galaxies, an entire cosmic history – that we would have no conception of if we just studied what we see around us on the Earth. These things are a marvellous learning experience for any thinking person, and any society. A willingness to explore these ideas is one of the things that makes any society worth living in.

What about the next decades in particular? I think it is likely that we will finally be able to fill in some of the very big remaining ‘gaps’ in our knowledge of cosmic history – how the gas emerging from the post-recombination epoch turns itself into stars and galaxies; what are the values of the big cosmological numbers such as omega and lambda; and better ideas about the elusive dark matter. And maybe – although I think is a very long shot – the SETI experiments will succeed. If that happens, it will change human society in ways we can’t even imagine.

In some sense, there have to be ‘ultimate’ limits to what astronomy, or any other science, can accomplish. We are finite beings, and there are many fundamental questions that we can state but are unable to answer. And beyond that, there must be levels of questions that we are not even smart enough to state. (Could a cat ask what causes the Sun to rise, or what the stars are?) But we are still very far from any such limits. We need no worry about running out of ideas yet!"

cwang50LEVEL 59

Cont'd

I. KING:

"It will be foolish to try to guess."

R. GRATTON:

"A part from timely prediction of catastrophic impacts (now a fashionable subject for fiction), I think the most interesting topic for common people may be the discovery of planets apt to host life. Various techniques have been developed to search extra-solar planets, and a few successful hits were made. We now know about ten such objects, ranging from exotic objects like planets around pulsars (likely not a pleasant place for life), to more familiar Jupiter-like systems. Within a couple of decades, direct imaging of some of these systems will be possible through interferometric techniques. Of course, there is a big step from finding planets apt for life, and to find extra-terrestrial life, but this is a first step."

S. MAJEWSKI:

"Astronomy has grown from roots put down in very practical application - timekeeping and navigation being the two most obvious. Many of these applications are still important. The hyper-accurate rotation of pulsars, for example, will probably be harnessed for time-keeping purposes. Navigation can and will fix itself to an astrometric "zero point" of distant celestial objects (indeed, the plaques on the Pioneer spacecraft shows the location of our Sun with respect to the nearest pulsars) – ultimately to the most distant quasars. Astronomical navigation and time-keeping will grow in importance as the space age progresses.

Astronomy shares needs and drives technological developments with a number of fields that require cutting-edge imaging, image processing, modelling of extreme physical environments, high speed computing, etc. Some of these applications happen to be military in nature (satellite surveillance, guidance systems, simulations of explosions, etc.) but civilian applications abound: monitoring the Earth’s surface from satellites, measuring changes in the global climate, thermal infrared and x-ray imaging, even developing new materials for industrial application. A new, more direct use of astronomy lies in the ability more practically to detect potentially planet-threatening events - nearby supernovae, nearby gamma ray bursts, solar flares - as well as the recent favourite of Hollywood, the danger of comet and asteroid impacts.

Of course, there is always the touchy-feely answer that astronomy reveals our origins and our place in the Universe. The great astronomical advances of the twentieth century have been in understanding the origin of the universe and structures within it. The next century, even the next decade, bring the promise of great achievements in understanding more personal factors, such as the origin of life in the universe. We are already finding planets around other stars, and there is a surge of interest in understanding potential biochemical processes in extraterretrial contexts. Apart from the possibility that biochemistry happens on other worlds, there is also the exciting possibility that exobiology may have had great bearing on the origin of life in the primordial environment of the earth. I can’t think of a more profound contribution of astronomy to mankind than to fill in the missing details that link human origins to the stars."

R.CANAL:

"I think the main contribution of Astrophysics to humanity in the coming decades should be, quite apart from its purely stimulating role and its use as a testbench for various kinds of innovative technologies, to provide us with a rational and coherent picture of the Universe with which to bolster our confidence that scientific analysis and the disinterested combination of efforts (at least to a certain point) will be able to tackle the most pressing issues facing humanity."

http://mkaku.org/

ChastityLEVEL 36

Reply by Chastity

con't.

The Future of Our Protein intake

The time line of the earth approximates to be over 4 billion years in accounting. What we have come to know as life, came about approximately a half billion years after the formation of earth. The earliest identified organisms were minute and relatively featureless, the oldest undisputed evidence of life on Earth, interpreted as fossilized bacteria. We have accounted for a tiny portion of the vast number of varied species on the earth, some accounts are better than others. One such detailed account of one life form on earth, from the process of Evolution by Natural Selection, would be that dubbed as Blattaria, known to us as the Cockroach, lol. Life is so varied that, we would be (but we still try) hard pressed to account for every species known today, not to mention those that are now extinct. The Blattaria, hereafter referred to as the roach lol, came on the timeline approx. 340 million years ago. That was 180 million years before the dino appeared and 200 million years before flowers and nuts, seeds or pollen etc. If you can imagine, that was 300 million years + before the first homo erectus and to think, we as homo sapiens were still only a dream among dreams to fruition at that time… (sounds like magic for sure). We are only 80k in, at the least and 200k at the most, as homo sapiens, that’s not a very long history in existence as an entity, but better than those coming onto the scene presently, depending on who is doing the assignment to value..lol (we know nothing by comparison of the life not seen). There are over 3500 species of roaches compared to one of us and we are still discovering more species as we speak. That was all said to give perspective to the roach in survival. How interesting it would have been to have had many of the species that led to us still to be flourishing today? Particularly, our closest extinct relative the homo Neanderthal, ahahaha we would have something else to hate besides each other lmaooooo. Lets get back to that roach shall we..lol…

There are only about 50 species that are deemed household pest and of that lot only 5 are found regularly in the homes of the U.S... The warmer one’s climate, the more they can be expected, so in the tip of South America, one can look forward to seeing one of these friends on a constant basis and in Canada, though they are there, (Canada does not have a roach problem) they are less of a pest than warmer climates.
Except for minor adaptational changes, roaches have basically stay the same throughout the eons. We tend to put human life above all over life, and think because our evolved brain appears to be far superior to adapted purposes, that other life is lacking or don’t have brain power. All life has an ability to process its environment and your definition or acceptance does not add or take away its value, the function works. The roach has nerve endings cells that lead to what appears to be a primitive brain and in its tail. These two nerve centers are connected; however they can operate separately and respond to disturbances quickly. The separate functioning can be seen in a dismembered roach, one part still moving and eventually dying in a few weeks from starvation or dehydration. The roach, contrary to some thinking, does not spread diseases as you may think like other insects, such as mosquitoes, or flies, but if contaminated, it can, just as you can.

They are relative smart, as most life to purposes from exposure. A test, saw roaches being exposed to salt water solutions that, when touched by one of its legs getting wet, completing an electrical charge. They learn after a half hour, that the water was not to be touched. Another study revealed that access to water but no food, a roach could live up to 42 more days before dying of starvation. When the test was running with food but no water, they only lasted up to 3 weeks. The migration of roaches around the world can easily be seen in accidental travel, in crates, in suitcases and other ways, without intent. The female emits an odor when it is mating time, which can be detected up to 38 feet by the male. Their ritual to mating includes fencing with their tentacles. Most females leave their mates after conception and lay their eggs in a safe place. The roaches that inhabit the coastline from New York to Georgia, mate for life, they chew into wood and makes homes for their families for the rest of their lives.
They communicate like many insects, rubbing body parts together, they can also emit a squeak when threaten or captured that can be heard for 12 feet. This sound has been known to startle prey into dropping them and allowing an escape. 400 rads of radiation can kill a human, that would do nothing to a roach, it would take over 3,200 rads to take it out, some up to 10 times that amount. The labs of the S.C. Johnson Corp. breed and raise around 80,000 roaches a week, to kill them in finding new ways to do so. Roaches provide food for various animals that prey o them, supplying three times as much protein as chicken…. Can you see yourself eating a roach? Why not if it is not harmful to you and provides many times more protein than most meat that you already consume. Trade your steak for a roach today….lmaoooooooo. Insect eating is popular in many non-westernized countries and will eventually reach this part of the world…. It is hard to understand that, the expansion is real and in all directions and possibilities and that change is constant and the key to longevity.cwang50

Omg hahaha. I am the manager of a gym and working to get certified as a trainer ..I push macro balance because it works.. protein is VERY important but no way in hell could I eat a roach lmao. .. in fact it's number one on my fear list. Lol

cwang50LEVEL 59

Omg hahaha. I am the manager of a gym and working to get certified as a trainer ..I push macro balance because it works.. protein is VERY important but no way in hell could I eat a roach lmao. .. in fact it's number one on my fear list. LolChastity

I understand your reservations, as you hold no familiarity to such practices. Depending on where one resides, it might be customary to do one thing over another, such as eating beef over not eating beef. I ate dog once, not knowing and remember the experience was not unpleasant. It was after the fact that I felt some kind of way from my social rearing. I have also ate monkey in my travels. I have been one to detest roaches all my life, but knowledge is something that I give credence to, I would eventually come to terms and be a roach protein in taking fool....lmaooooo The eating of insects as a meat alternative is common in some regions, particularly crickets. You say no now, but there is not too much the human will not endure to survive another day and pass on its genes.

Next >>