Keryoke

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 120 times and 2 replies have been made.

Gratitude11LEVEL 4

Post by Gratitude11

Can I download music and words karyoke style to upload to a stick. I want to bring this with me to perform at an event.

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Edited reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

Can I download music and words karyoke style to upload to a stick. I want to bring this with me to perform at an event.Gratitude11

Your best bet would be to play it live from the Internet.

TOS (terms of service) on SingSnap specifically states that you can't "download or copy" any of their content.

You know there are some Karaoke DJs who use Youtube LIVE in the same way.

You might also find it possible to "download" a Youtube Karaoke song for the purpose you need. (it is rumored that there are websites that will do this for you) Whether that is strictly "kosher"...probably not...but then that's between you and Youtube.

***The previous is for informational purposes only and does not endorse or encourage any illicit or illegal activity.

-Bev-LEVEL 106

Edited reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS

Can I download music and words karyoke style to upload to a stick. I want to bring this with me to perform at an event.Gratitude11

It is against the Terms Of Use to which you signed up to when you first joined the site...You can find them here on this link: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/home/terms

"3. Site Content
a. Restrictions on Use of Materials

All material, information and content available on a SingSnap Site, including without limitation graphics, text, audio clips, video clips, pictures, editorial content the manner in which such content is presented, and the SingSnap Services are: © 2016 SingSnap, its affiliates and/or licensors and all rights are reserved. The content and the SingSnap Services are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree not to reproduce, make derivative works of, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate, broadcast, make available, or make any unauthorized or infringing use of any of the content obtained through a SingSnap Site or any of our Services, including without limitation, by framing or similar means, without the prior written consent of SingSnap."