This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 5,508 times and 562 replies have been made.

- Next
BryanScott

Edited post by BryanScott

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO HAVE MADE IT TO THE TOP 20!!!!!!

GETTING CLOSE TO THE END NOW…..

I AM A DANCE INSTRUCTOR OF COUNTRY MUSIC, CLOGGING, 2 STEP, COUNTRY SWING, LINE DANCES…..SO IN THIS ROUND I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME DANCE…
SOMETHING WITH A BEAT…..SOMETHING THAT I WOULD HIT THE FLOOR AT A COUNTRY DANCE CLUB….REALLY MAKE IT HOPPIN’ MAKE ME GO WILD….NO SLOW SONGS IN THIS ONE…IF YOUR SONG MAKES YOU WANT TO JUMP AROUND AND DANCE….THEN CHANCES ARE IT WILL MAKE US JUDGES DO THE SAME….

THIS ROUND WILL END AT 11 PM TUESDAY THE 19TH
SCORES WILL BE POSTED BY MIDNIGHT THE 19TH ALL SINGSNAP TIME

AND HERE IS YOUR TOP 20….

ALLISOND
ARKAIN30
BRYANKEITH
BUGSY2009
CHARLES
COATS65
DLYNDA
ENGINEMAN
ERRN
GAREBEL
GODBLESS
GROVEN
JAGUARJ
JVO333
MARK70
SHUSHAN2
SOUTHERNGUY2
TEXASIRISH
TIMWAYNE
WILMA-1

sassygal31639

Edited reply by sassygal31639GOLD

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL.

GaRebel

Edited reply by GaRebelGOLD

OM GOODNESSSSSS!!!!! I'm super shocked....I never thought I would make it past that round!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH JUDGES!!!!!!!!!

So sorry to see some awesome singers go and congrats to those who made it....that was a tough round!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie-usa

Reply by Katie-usaGOLD

Congrats to everyone...great job...

GaRebel

Reply by GaRebelGOLD

flaggin'

kkeelstylist

Reply by kkeelstylistGOLD

LOL,, GOOD LUCK YALL

GaRebel

Reply by GaRebelGOLD

Hey BRY....when's the deadline for this round?

hart10

Reply by hart10GOLD

Well it has been fun folks. It has been a pleasure singing with you all. There sure are a lot of great singers here. It is kinda like the movie HIGHLANDER, There can be only one, but is good that the endings are not as dramatic. Thank you for the fun and experience. Anyone left will be very deserving!!!
God Bless
Ray

groven

Reply by groven

flaggin good luck to all thats left and sorry for those that are going

Arkain30

Reply by Arkain30PATRON

So sing snap, think we could get some new country finally? dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!! already got my song picked out for this one! oooooh yea! thanks for the advancement y'all!!!!

sassygal31639

Reply by sassygal31639GOLD

Hey BRY....when's the deadline for this round?GaRebel

my guess would be Wednesday the 20th at 11 pm ss time

not sure don't hold me too it.

BryanScott

Reply by BryanScott

I DON'T TYPE TO QUICK SO LOOK BACK UP AT THE TOP IT TELLS YOU NOW...BRY

sassygal31639

lol i was one day off

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

flaggin congrats all

GaRebel

Reply by GaRebelGOLD

cool....thanks Bry...............

GaRebel

Reply by GaRebelGOLD

Gotta go to bed now......at least try to get some sleep....good night everyone!!!!!

sassygal31639

gn darlin sleep tight sweet dreams and STAY DRY ga is flooded or least my part anyways

Delielah

Reply by Delielah

Had fun y'all!!! Congratz to those who advanced.....good luck

sassygal31639

sorry to see ya'll go. Hope to see ya'll around

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

Congratulations to the top 20

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

ok this thing not flagging

sassygal31639

didn't wanna flag for me either try finding it in the contest thingy and flag from there that is how i had to do it.

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

lol dumb thing wont flag that way either...tried it 5 times so far..lmao

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

flag i dare you!

groven

Reply by groven

here's my entry
Move it on over
the Three Hanks

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/c0aad44f

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

ok that didint work

sassygal31639

OKAY JUST CHECK YOUR OPEN UP ANOTHER TAB AND GO click on your favs. might already be there mine said not flag and checked again and it was.

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

wow groven that was fast

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

lol its flagged through message board but not under fav topics..lmao

AllisonD

Reply by AllisonDGOLD

Wow!!! Thank you so much, judges. Congrats to all who advanced. I'm sorry to have seen a couple of my favs go.. All of you are so very talented!!!! Kind of wishing I saved my song from last round now.. lol. Good luck everyone!!

Arkain30

Reply by Arkain30PATRON

So sing snap, think we could get some new country finally? dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright y'all get ready to get on that floor!

Arkain30~Sideways~Dierks Bentley

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b9ab01b7

thanks again for the advancement!

HillbillyBabe

Reply by HillbillyBabe

flagging

corinna69101

Reply by corinna69101

ok all time for bed good night

Charles

Reply by CharlesPATRON

Here is my entry for Semi-Finals round

Drinkin' My Baby Goodbye~ Charlie Daniels Band
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/c1115f687

Thank you so much for the honor of making the semi-finals...it is truly a blessing with all of the great talent we have here. Again, I hate to see our friends leave us and wish the best of luck to all that remain! Thank you again to the host and all of the judges for an excellent contest!

Charles

coats65

Reply by coats65

Can't believe i made it through to this round.....thanks for keeping me around once again....congrats to all who made it through....hate to see the other leave us....some great singers here in this contest....the cream of the crop as they say....well let me put mine in before the allergies really kick in....

coats65~Folsom Prison Blues~Johnny Cash
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/c5a77bef

sassygal31639

Here is judges entry...song was chosen by my friend toby HE loves to hear me sing this song lol I HATE it.

sassygal31639~Gunpower & Lead~Miranda Lambert

Shushan2

Reply by Shushan2GOLD

Thanks for the advance! Congratz to everyone for making thru another round! Sorry to see some great singers/friends go!

Wilma-1

Reply by Wilma-1GOLD

Hi ya'll, good morning! ~*~Wowzers~*~,,, thanks wonderful judges for the advancement, i'm very grateful!!! It's an honor to be here on the semi-finals, amongst the top awesome singers!!! Congratulations, everyone and good luck!!! And to the rest of my friends that was left behind, you're all winners in my book...
I'll c'yall later...

jvo333

Reply by jvo333GOLD

Oooooo, what to sing.....

Good luck to everyone!

Tinamichelle

Reply by Tinamichelle

gn darlin sleep tight sweet dreams and STAY DRY ga is flooded or least my part anywayssassygal31639
lol I feel ya girl my part of ga is to where in ga are you at ?

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE !!!

sassygal31639

gn darlin sleep tight sweet dreams and STAY DRY ga is flooded or least my part anywayssassygal31639
lol I feel ya girl my part of ga is to where in ga are you at ?

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE !!!Tinamichelle

in a lil bitty town called NASHVILLE! Near Valdosta, Tifton, Adel and Sparks lol smack dab in the middle lol

Tinamichelle

Reply by Tinamichelle

I HAVE NEVER HERD OF NASHVILLE GA ! LOL BUT YOUR DOWN SOUTH CLOSE TO FLA AREN'T YOU ...I THINK THATS WHERE TIFTON IS ...LOL I AM IN NW GA CLOSE TO ...WELL 45 MIN SOUTH OF CHATTANOOGA TN

Tinamichelle

Reply by Tinamichelle

OKAY GUYS I AM CAUGHT UP TO HERE ! YA'LL DOING A FANTASTIC JOB ON HERE! LOVING THIS ROUND A LOT! NITE EVERYONE

Tinamichelle

Edited reply by Tinamichelle

OKAY STILL COULD NOT SLEEP SO HERE IS MY SONG FOR THE JUDGES SILENT ENTRY
TERRI GIBBS~SOMEBODY'S KNOCKING
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/c4f8133f

Wilma-1

Reply by Wilma-1GOLD

Hi Judge Tinamichelle, good morning to you and everyone here!!! Here's my song: I'll c'yall later, gonna get ready for work... Hope this is fine.....

Wilma-1~Redneck Woman~Gretchen Wilson
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/bdd60dcf

scrumpy-jack

Reply by scrumpy-jackGOLD

hi peeps ,congrats to all of you that made it through,you are all great singers, and thanks to the judges for putting me through to the last 30 I'm happy with that ,i think i probably just scraped through the last couple of rounds anyway lol,ill be watching to see who wins,ill put a bet on with Ca and see if one of us can pick the winner

Wilma-1

Edited reply by Wilma-1GOLD

Hi ya'll, good morning! ~*~Wowzers~*~,,, thanks wonderful judges for the advancement, i'm very grateful!!! It's an honor to be here in the semi-finals, amongst the top awesome singers!!! Congratulations, everyone and good luck!!! And to the rest of my friends that was left behind, you're all winners in my book...
I'll c'yall later... Wilma-1

Have a beautiful sunday everyone, now i'm off to work! I'll be back after work to do some listenin'...

Texasirish

Reply by TexasirishGOLD

Wow, thanks y'all....I really do NOT know what to say, each round puts me in total shock. Just.........thanks.

- Next