This topic is listed in General Discussion.
It has been viewed 51,994 times and 1,439 replies have been made.

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

bumpin the page.....

babycakes123

Edited reply by babycakes123

These members are current on the thread looking for Gold sponsorship:

babycakes123 - LR Apr. 10/12
tweety39224- LR Mar. 21/12
thestark - LR Mar.17/11
Ontario_Dragon - LR Jan.4/11
wolf3773 - LR - Sep.21/11
pejo2004 - LR May 30/11
MorganaShi - LR Jun 23/11
alkean28 - LR Jul 7/11
Kean_Nicolas - LR Nov.20/11
JimmyPooh - LR Nov. 16/11
AngelMagicMuse - LR ?
Donnyxxx - LR Feb. 6/12
Tynee - LR Dec. 13/11
MarilynMonroe65 - LR June 25/11
lynnphotography - LR Apr 5/12
Saint_Patrick - LR June 4/2010

Thank you to all those that are sponsoring "blue" members... You truly have a wonderful heart.

Okay the above list is the most up-to-date list there is...I've gone through each members name personally to see when their last recordings were, to make it easier for the sponsors...LR means last recording..
Just so you know I've removed names that were dated back to 2010....If those members would like to be added back, please let me know... Thanks again everyone!!!

KimikoAlexandre

Reply by KimikoAlexandre

I'm not sure how to ask, but I would love to be put on the list to be sponsored. I feel like I'm whining if I explain why I don't have the money to be more then blue but I am happy to explain my situation if anyone wants a reason why I am asking to be sponsored.

Thanks for any consideration.

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

babycakes123 - LR Apr. 10/12
thestark - LR Mar.17/11
pejo2004 - LR May 30/11
alkean28 - LR Jul 7/11
AngelMagicMuse - LR ?
Donnyxxx - LR Feb. 6/12
Tynee - LR Dec. 13/11
KimikoAlexandre - LR Apr. 10/12

Thank you to all those that are sponsoring "blue" members... You truly have a wonderful heart.

Okay the above list is the most up-to-date list there is...I've gone through each members name personally to see when their last recordings were, to make it easier for the sponsors...LR means last recording..
Just so you know I've removed names that were dated back to 2010....If those members would like to be added back, please let me know... Thanks again everyone!!!

pj612

Reply by pj612

I just introduced my friend to SingSnap and she is looking for a Gold Sponsorship....I've posted the link to one of her songs which is without microphone and I believe great....If someone could help her with a sponsorship I know she would appreciate it so much. Her member name is Rtasrayne
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c8a5a2488

Risky

Reply by Risky

Sing For Gold (Blue Members only)

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/a612d4d4

sassygal31639

Reply by sassygal31639

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

babycakes123 - LR Apr. 10/12 - GOLD until July 15th/2013 (3 month sponsor - ty)
thestark - LR Mar.17/11
pejo2004 - LR May 30/11
alkean28 - LR Jul 7/11
AngelMagicMuse - LR ?
Donnyxxx - LR Feb. 6/12
Tynee - LR Dec. 13/11
RTasRAYNE - LR Aprl 26/12

babycakes123

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

I'm not sure how to ask, but I would love to be put on the list to be sponsored. I feel like I'm whining if I explain why I don't have the money to be more then blue but I am happy to explain my situation if anyone wants a reason why I am asking to be sponsored.

Thanks for any consideration.KimikoAlexandre

I've added you to the list...Good luck hun!

4hammie

Reply by 4hammie

I literally just signed up for the free trial gold membership ( like 5 min) ago...but after the 10 days I def won't be able to afford it anymore =( I would love if someone could find it in there heart to sponser me =)

Diane76

Edited reply by Diane76

Hello I´m back please add me to the list and i hope someone have a heart to sponser me that i can sing all of the songs that I like.I don't have the money to pay for it

Thanks a lot

Diane76

adrian1980

Reply by adrian1980

would any gold member bewilling to sponser me as i am a relly good singer and would like to sing more songs look at my recordings i wont let u down

cline2009

Reply by cline2009

please can any one sponsor me in a gold member... i cant aford it i would love to be a gold member ty all. cline 2009

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

babycakes123 - LR Apr. 10/12 - GOLD until July 15th/2013 (3 month sponsor - ty)
thestark - LR Mar.17/11
pejo2004 - LR May 30/11
alkean28 - LR Jul 7/11
AngelMagicMuse - LR ?
Donnyxxx - LR Feb. 6/12
Tynee - LR Dec. 13/11
4hammie - LR May 11/12
Diane76 - LR Jun6/12
adrian1980 - LR Apr 28/12
cline2009 - LR Jun 13/12

CindyCCJ

Reply by CindyCCJPATRON

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7nkvhkgkeu&list=uupwqpv-m-03gphmrpn7h0pw

My friend and duet partner is losing his gold the end of this month. If anyone would be interested in helping him out we would both appreciate it!

Thanks soooo much! Here is our latest duet

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b599fdff0

Iras

Reply by IrasGOLD

Hi there, if anybody interested in helping me with sponsoring thanx a lot cause i do really like singing and continue my presence here ,,, thanx again ....

dawn913

Reply by dawn913

I really hate to ask for any kind of help but here it goes!!! This last year has been really rough for me. I lost my job in December due to a health condition (fibromyalgia and degenerative disc disease). My fiancé of the last 3 and a half years was holding two jobs when he was arrested on a technical parole violation from a charge he had over 12 years ago when he was 18 and had a 15 year old girlfriend. It's actually quite ridiculous but a long story! So now I'm by myself with no job and no help. I sunk into a DEEP depression for a couple months and then I found SingSnap! I have been singing all my life and didn't realize until now how therapeutic it was! Problem is, I have a range that doesn't always work with the free songs and miss singing so much!
I would be so grateful to anyone who could help me by sponsoring so I can sing again. Thanks for taking the time to read this

Ontario_Dragon

Reply by Ontario_Dragon

this is one of my new recordings
grenade by bruno mars
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c8b04d552

Diane76

Reply by Diane76

Hi my name is Diane from Germany
and I´m Looking for someone who will sponsor me.
I really love to sing here but some songs are for gold members.
I don´t have the money to pay for it.
if someone could help me would be awesome.....

Thanks a lot

greetings from Germany Diane

Rachel_Lwyn

Reply by Rachel_LwynGOLD

I would absolutely love to be sponsored, Singsnap is like my 'happy place' and although its not expensive to join its just something extra that I really cant afford... my gold just ended and I really dont want most of my songs deleted, ive had wonderful people sponsor me in the past so I hate even asking again, but you dont get anything if you dont put it out there and ask, right?

Ontario_Dragon

Reply by Ontario_Dragon

Im looking for a kind soul to sponsor me. Im currently going to culinary college and can not spare the funds to get a membership on my own. i just finished with the 10 day trial and would like to continue singing the gold songs. If anybody could help i would be very happy and thankful please feel free to check out my songs i have done lately there are not many new ones as i have been busy but plan on singing daily thanks

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

hi,,,i could do with a short term sponsor, cos although after a year i got my benefits sorted out, im yet to recieve any of them.......thank you kindly dudes......

dawnlouise

Reply by dawnlouiseGOLD

Lovin' Life :-D

Hiya everyone .. could someone please sponsor me .. would be truly grateful... Huggggggggs xxx

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

babycakes123 - LR Jul. 2/12
tweety39224- LR Apr. 20/12
thestark - LR May 11/12
Ontario_Dragon - LR Jun. 14/11
pejo2004 - LR May 30/11
alkean28 - LR Jul 7/11
AngelMagicMuse - LR ?
Donnyxxx - LR Feb. 6/12
Tynee - LR Dec. 13/11
4hammie - LR May 11/12
Diane76 - LR Jun6/12
cline2009 - LR Jun 13/12
dawnlouise - LR Jul 24/12

dragonswife

Reply by dragonswife

Hi i hate to ask but would anybody be willing to sponser me? i love to sing it makes me happy i havent been on singsnap very long and have recorded a few songs and entered some contests and it would mean the world to me if i could sing some more of the songs that i love but are currently gold.
i just love singsnap but there is no way i could ever afford gold membership with 3 very young children i am a stay at home mom and my husband is unemployed due to long term illness, so would someone find it in their hearts to sponser me thank you

Jay-Nelle

Reply by Jay-Nelle

Hello everyone.

I just joined this site on July 20th and wish I would have found this site 5 years ago when I was diagnosed with my crohn's and colitis disease which has now put me into severe depression and anxiety/panic disorder. I have been singing since I was very young and have always wanted to be a singer but with my condition I rarely go out to sing anywhere because I always have issues and need to be near washrooms due to the crohn's and colitis so it is just easier for me to stay home. Since finding singsnap, I have been on it everyday trying to learn new songs and sing and record them, this is fantastic. I can finally sing, without worrying that I may have an accident while being away from home, I don't have to get stressed or worry because there is too many people or no where to sit, etc....I could go on for awhile. This site for me is a true blessing, I was on for about 2 days and all of a sudden someone messaged me and told me they had sponsered me with Gold for 1 month and all I can say is this is awesome and I am hoping that someone else can have the urge to sponser me when this Membership expires on August 20th, 2012, I am loving every minute of this site though I am still learning, it is letting me open up, and even make some friends as it is really hard for me to due with not being able to go out much and I am in and out of the hospital alot as well, so this is truly great for me. It helps me when I am stressing to know that I can just log on and start singing should I need to which always helpd me to calm down and come out of my panic modes. I am by no means begging anyone to help me out but if anyone at all out there feels it in their heart to sponser someone who is on an extremely tight budget due to medical costs and medication and I truly cannot afford a membership for a year or two I would buy one for myself and someone else as well because I feel this would be a fantastic gift for anyone out there who truly loves to sing as much as I do. And even if anyone knows of any contests that will be running that I could possibly win a Gold Membership I would glad to be put into the know so that I could enter. Thank-you to all who will take the time to read this post and thank you for your consideration in advance if anyone is thiking about possibly helping me out.

Bless you,

Jay-Nelle

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

Congrats to dragonswife and Jay-Nelle on your GOLD memberships.....Happy singing...

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

babycakes123 - LR Jul. 2/12
tweety39224- LR Apr. 20/12
thestark - LR May 11/12
Ontario_Dragon - LR Jun. 14/11
pejo2004 - LR May 30/11
alkean28 - LR Jul 7/11
AngelMagicMuse - LR ?
Donnyxxx - LR Feb. 6/12
Tynee - LR Dec. 13/11
4hammie - LR May 11/12
Diane76 - LR Jun6/12
cline2009 - LR Jun 13/12
dawnlouise - LR Jul 24/12

ma_elena

Reply by ma_elenaGOLD

Can someone be so kind as to sponsor me, or help me buy 1 year membership, my gold just ran out today. I'd like to buy a yr but it's a bit out of my small monthly income, any contribution towards helping me purchase one year gold would be greatly appreciated, or one month would be very nice too. I've been a member here for over 5 yr. and my collection through the years is very important to me, don't want to lose it.
Thanks for any consideration,....Helen

ValiJean

Reply by ValiJean

My membership ran out today I do not know when the gold status will drop off, but I am hoping someone can help me remain gold. I do contests and also host some. Being disabled on a limited budget has its drawbacks financially and I so love singing. Thank You for reading my message here, and Happy Singing. Valerie

Diane76

Reply by Diane76

Hello my gold is over and I'm looking for someone who will Sponsor me again .I have a Lot of Records and i don't wanna Loose it. Please help me Thanks Greetings Diane

ma_elena

Reply by ma_elenaGOLD

Can someone please sponsor me, I'm losing songs each day.
Thanks, Helen

cmoudry

Reply by cmoudry

Looking for a sponsor. I'm going into college on monday and don't have the money for a membership. Singsnap has become a home to me and is a wonderful way to break from the work of school! Please help!

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

could anyone sponsor me for just one month just while i finish my kitchen,,its maxed me out finance wise and dont wanna lose any of my songs again,,,ill be ok in a few weeks or so...thank you

dawnlouise

Reply by dawnlouiseGOLD

Lovin' Life :-D

Hiya Can someone please sponsor me.... would be very grateful ....
spend most of my time here on Singsnap making friends and enjoying singing and listening to others and I've been a member since January 2007 .... thanks in advance if u can help me :-)))))) xxx

lynnwoz30

Reply by lynnwoz30

I'm looking to get sponsored as well. Bought one month to try it out but I absolutely love it and the people I've met already. Times are tough, kids are back in school and they need to eat lunch more often than I need to sing (in their opinion at least, ha!). Give my tunes a listen. My sponsor can hand-select a song for me to sing for them!

AngelMagicMuse

Edited reply by AngelMagicMuse

My last song I recorded was on sept 3 I would like to be gold again but am currently unemployed(as many Americans are) at the moment but have noticed that singsnap has added lots of songs and featured since I recorded last(before this month) If anyone would like to sponser me it would be much appreciated.I have been on the site since it started in 2006 and would like to get back into being active on it.

laurakatz

Reply by laurakatzGOLD

This young lady can really sing!
Would someone please sponsor her?
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b799b774c

dragonswife

Reply by dragonswife

thank you laurakatz would appreciate if someone can help

TJ_LIVIN

Reply by TJ_LIVIN

I HATE LIKE HECK TO ASK FOR HELP IN BE COMING GOLD FOR A BIT. I AM A SINGLE DAD AND WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT , WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK FOR A BIT.. RIGHT NOW I JUST HAVE SINGING AND DAUGHTER TO GET ME THREW THE DAY.. WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT.. THANK YOU ::))TJ

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

anyone willing to sponsor me for just one month,,ive finally done my house up now but it took all the money i had to do it,,,i get paid again next week but i fancy doing a song today, now im in a happy mood.........thank you.....ill repay the month back to a new member.....cheers

jodylee

Reply by jodyleeGOLD

HI guys I am looking to be sponsored for a month I had a change of careers that's going to better the life of my family and unfortunately that meant that my passion had to take the back burner. I have been the only income in my family for 6 years and have to support a 6 person family.. SingSnap has always been the escape for me which is why I don't wanna lose it. It expires tomorrow . Thanks in advance to whomever decides to help me.

britnii

Edited reply by britnii

I'm a student, currently unemployed and I take care of my very ill grandmother. I'm looking for a sponsor. My gold membership ends tomorrow.

dragonswife

Reply by dragonswife

hi if anyone an help i am still looking for gold sponsorship mine ends the 30th november

GoBroncosGo

Reply by GoBroncosGo

hey guys looking for a sponsor until i get a better job that pays better..thank you

Sissyl

Edited reply by Sissyl

Hey there just seen this wondeful tread. I´m searchin for a Sponsor too and Hope someone gonna Sponsor me. Havent been on singsnap for a year cause i Hadnt internet, I´m on singsnap since 2007 i guess and always luv to sing, cause music is everything i Have. I would be so happy if someone sponsoring me...
Thanks Alot muchos luv and hugs Nicky

pawells900

Reply by pawells900

anyone willing to sponsor me for just one month,,ive finally done my house up now but it took all the money i had to do it,,,i get paid again next week but i fancy doing a song today, now im in a happy mood.........thank you.....ill repay the month back to a new member.....cheers
donnyxxx

I HAVE SENT IN ONE MONTH FOR YOU DONNY..LIKE I SAID IN MY PM

I LOVED THE FACT YOU STATED
WHEN TIMES GET BETTER
YOU WILL DO THE SAME

TERRY

donnyxxx

Reply by donnyxxx

hi yall...dang it..my gold just ran out and i dont get paid til next tuesday......anyone wanna sponsor me and ill sponsor someone else next tuesday.........nice one folks...jut in the mood to do edge of glory by gaga and its a gold song.......lol,,,xxx

BLUEFIREWORKS

Reply by BLUEFIREWORKS

hey everyone .. after taking abit of a break from singsnap i am in the mood to sing my heart out and was wondering if someone would kindly sponser me gold..my income aint that great at the moment and i am supporting a family as well ..thank you