This topic is listed in General Discussion.
It has been viewed 52,034 times and 1,440 replies have been made.

- Next
babycakes123

Edited post by babycakes123

This is just a new thread to go along with the other thread that has already been started....To all the Gold members....Please find it in your hearts to sponsor blue members for even a month....

Just take a listen to some of the members and you can decide for yourself if you think they should be Gold..

I understand why there is a "Gold" status, to maintain the overhead of the site, but I just wish that there was some sort of leverage for the ones that REALLY want to be Gold members and can't afford it... I know for myself, as I stated right under Skypresmommy at the beginning of this thread....some people just plain can't afford it due to their financial situations....

It would just be nice, that's all...
If you would like to see the other post on what non-Gold members are saying, here it is:

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/forum/topic/af254cc?page=9b1c6

1. Handmaiden777
2. AmeliaZ
3. Hillbilly
4. maria4country
5. daveyboy
6. lou_lou08
7. skypresmommy
8. BlueEyesKristy
9. Camberie
10. de2065
11. garylucky
12. baby cakes82353
13. doug226
14. netman
15. powerfactor
16. texas outlaw
17. nashvillerebel1
18. Mr_Smoocher
19. tilly51
20. KissingAngel55
21. itwontlickitself
22. babycakes123
23. misscandieliscious
24. Terri
25.Mystical-Eyes
26. Little_Things
27. TrUdE9964
28. chloegirl
29. Mr_Ant
30. deedeek
31. Bergyman
32. guitarman292003
33. Terbear
34. monkeyhouse
35. txspices
36. musicbeatch
37. stphq
38. Dazzlyte
39. BeenThereDoneThat
40. shesalady559

Darlen

Reply by Darlen

Skypres, Babycakes, you're both such wonderful inspirational young ladies....I wish I could sponsor much more.

What a wonderful thing to do to help others around, all it takes are little actions and carried through to make a difference in such a chaotic world, it is truly a great joy to see others helping without expectations....:-)

Hugs to you both xxx

djjaymusik

Reply by djjaymusik

instead of asking people to sponcer ss to give
us the option to donate example i pay 7 bucks
a month if ss ask if i wanted to donate a dollar a month its only a doller i would! get 50 plus
people doing this there you go its a start
now i know how would people get selected
i would suggest random monthly
or do a contest for non gold members for a free month or two anyway i think donate will
do better for non gold members than sponcer

djjaymusik

Reply by djjaymusik

i have the post thats say ive got an idea
hopefully this idea will catch on djjay

skypresmommy

Reply by skypresmommy

Skypres, Babycakes, you're both such wonderful inspirational young ladies....I wish I could sponsor much more.

What a wonderful thing to do to help others around, all it takes are little actions and carried through to make a difference in such a chaotic world, it is truly a great joy to see others helping without expectations....:-)

Hugs to you both xxxDarlen

Thanks so much! It's great to be gold and guess what guys and gals. I had friend loan me his flashdrive his band uses so my myspace music page will be up and running by the end of the week And my birthday is in 10 days so this was definately an early birthday surprise!!!!! I can not tell you how excited I am!

babycakes123

Reply by babycakes123

Hugs to you both xxxDarlen

Darlen, thank you to you as well.... You are just as wonderful for taking the time, not only to do what you've done, but by taking the time to read and react on how Skypres and I have expressed ourselves.... I've learned in life that its not about me. My parents raised me to help others.. If my smile or even a "hello" can make someone's day, well I'll do it.... xoxoxo

babycakes123

Edited reply by babycakes123

Just updating the list for everyone to see:

1.. Handmaiden777
2. AmeliaZ
3. Hillbilly
4. maria4country
5. daveyboy
6. lou_lou08
7. BlueEyesKristy
8. Camberie
9. de2065
10. garylucky
11. baby cakes82353
12. doug226
13. netman
14. powerfactor
15. texas outlaw
16. nashvillerebel1
17. Mr_Smoocher
18. tilly51
19. KissingAngel55
20. itwontlickitself
21. misscandieliscious
22. Terri
23.Mystical-Eyes
24. Little_Things
25. TrUdE9964
26. chloegirl
27. Mr_Ant
28. deedeek
29. Bergyman
30. guitarman292003
31. Terbear
32. monkeyhouse
33. txspices
34. musicbeatch
35. stphq
36. Dazzlyte
37. BeenThereDoneThat
38. shesalady559

tuffymuffin69

Reply by tuffymuffin69

this was a very nice thought of gesture.... I commend the efforts...

NOTGONNASTOP

Reply by NOTGONNASTOPGOLD

let me get my credit card be right back!

Peanut

Reply by Peanut

lolol..ye so bad cowboy

karaokeTonya

Edited reply by karaokeTonya

I BEEN READING THESE BOARDS, AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY LINKS I RECIEVE ASKING ME TO LISTEN AND SPONCER,

YES I AM GOLD NOW, BUT BEFORE I BECAME GOLD AND AS NOW I MYSELF ARE ON A LIMITED BUDGET, I MADE CUTS, ONE SODA A DAY FOR A WEEK AND THERE IS WELL OVER THE SEVEN FOR A MONTH, AND SAVED SO I COULD GO GOLD, AND I HAVE SOMEONE I SPONCERED TO BE GOLD. TO ME THE KEY CHANGE DOESN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ME, INNER CIRCLE HAS 4 AND I ADDED THEM.

ASK YOURSELF IS IT WORTH A COKE OR BEER OR ANYTHING YOU PICK UP IN A CONVIENCE STORE????

OK, THIS IS WHAT I WILL CONCIDER, WHAT ABOUT I RUN A CONTEST AND THE WINNER GET'S ONE MONTH GOLD? I WILL SKIP A SODA A DAY, TO DO THIS.

LET ME KNOW

Mystical-Eyes

Edited reply by Mystical-EyesPATRON

Will be away for awhile due to health issues. Will catch up when and if I come back. Hugzz to all.

I just want to say,, when I first had a gold membership it was because I won 1 month free in a contest..To me, the pitch is what was the main thing.. As I have a soft voice and some songs are too low or too high for me..I am on a fix income, I am also raising one of my grandkids. So hard for me.. But since then, I have giving up somethings , coffee being the most,( I love my coffee) so I cut back on it...but I make sure my grandson has his things... Right now, I pay $7..00 a month for the gold..If I win at the lottory I would love to give someone the gold...

karaokeTonya

Reply by karaokeTonya

I just want to say,, when I first had a gold membership it was because I won 1 month free in a contest..To me, the pitch is what was the main thing.. As I have a soft voice and some songs are too low or too high for me..I am on a fix income, I am also raising one of my grandkids. So hard for me.. But since then, I have giving up somethings , coffee being the most,( I love my coffee) so I cut back on it...but I make sure my grandson has his things... Right now, I pay $7..00 a month for the gold..If I win at the lottory I would love to give someone the gold...Mystical-Eyes

THANKS FOR THE QUOTE HUN,

SHOWS ME IF YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING YOU'LL AND THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Mystical-Eyes

Reply by Mystical-EyesPATRON

Will be away for awhile due to health issues. Will catch up when and if I come back. Hugzz to all.

I don't have much, I am not may of money. But I will sponsor 2 people for 1 month if they can tell me why they really want it and what it means to them..It has to come from the heart..

beth063

Reply by beth063PATRON

This is just a new thread to go along with the other thread that has already been started....To all the Gold members....Please find it in your hearts to sponsor blue members for even a month....

Just take a listen to some of the members and you can decide for yourself if you think they should be Gold..

I understand why there is a "Gold" status, to maintain the overhead of the site, but I just wish that there was some sort of leverage for the ones that REALLY want to be Gold members and can't afford it... I know for myself, as I stated right under Skypresmommy at the beginning of this thread....some people just plain can't afford it due to their financial situations....

It would just be nice, that's all...
If you would like to see the other post on what non-Gold members are saying, here it is:

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/forum/topic/af254cc?page=9b1c6

1. Handmaiden777
2. AmeliaZ
3. Hillbilly
4. maria4country
5. daveyboy
6. lou_lou08
7. skypresmommy
8. BlueEyesKristy
9. Camberie
10. de2065
11. garylucky
12. baby cakes82353
13. doug226
14. netman
15. powerfactor
16. texas outlaw
17. nashvillerebel1
18. Mr_Smoocher
19. tilly51
20. KissingAngel55
21. itwontlickitself
22. babycakes123
23. misscandieliscious
24. Terri
25.Mystical-Eyes
26. Little_Things
27. TrUdE9964
28. chloegirl
29. Mr_Ant
30. deedeek
31. Bergyman
32. guitarman292003
33. Terbear
34. monkeyhouse
35. txspices
36. musicbeatch
37. stphq
38. Dazzlyte
39. BeenThereDoneThat
40. shesalady559

babycakes123

So, if I'm understanding you right, this is a list of people who need to be sponsored?
Did you ask these people if they wanted you to "panhandle" membership sponsorships for them?? Because I'll tell you this much, if I weren't already gold, and found myself on that list without having been asked, I'd be mighty pissed.

There are people who don't WANT to be gold, and/or don't want to be sponsored. I know of a few people who quit SS altogether based on the principle of having that sponsor me button placed next to their name. People need to be allowed their pride, without having a begging cup placed next to them, and other people feeling sorry for them just because they don't have "the gold".

I honestly think that there needs to be a system whereby anyone who would like to be sponsored can put their name on a list of some kind ....something only staff has access to, to be chosen randomly, like a drawing....and the funds can come from something like what djjaymusik said above. I'd pay a little extra if the revenue were to go toward helping people who have ASKED to be helped.

Darlen

Reply by Darlen

Yes Beth, the people on the list are aware of being on it and why.....babycakes and several others have been keeping a list so others who are able to sponsor are aware of the names.

I've sponsored several and I am glad to have helped others that needed it, it is really a great place to share, whatever we are able to. I think it is very nice that you'd help out as well.

I think there are some good ideas floating about on how to pay for sponsor's as well, which I never thought of as contests. Have a great weekend everyone~

beth063

Reply by beth063PATRON

Yes Beth, the people on the list are aware of being on it and why.....babycakes and several others have been keeping a list so others who are able to sponsor are aware of the names.

I've sponsored several and I am glad to have helped others that needed it, it is really a great place to share, whatever we are able to. I think it is very nice that you'd help out as well.

I think there are some good ideas floating about on how to pay for sponsor's as well, which I never thought of as contests. Have a great weekend everyone~
Darlen

Well, good, then. And fair enough.
I just feel very strongly about how this whole thing has come about. I don't and never have agreed with the sponsor me button being placed next to everyone's name regardless of whether they want to be sponsored or not.

It's nice to know that someone is thoughtful enough to have taken into consideration, while trying to be helpful, the fact that people should be asked before they are sponsored. I'll keep this list in mind in case I ever run across someone who would like the sponsorship.

GunnarNelson

Reply by GunnarNelsonGOLD

Very commendable my friends. Its nice to see the good element of Singsnap, instead of some of the infighting.
I applaud all of you and may God bless you.

karaokeTonya

Reply by karaokeTonya

SEEMS THAT NO-ONE IS INTERESTED, DUE TO I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN CONTACTED, LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY, I PLACED A OPTION OR 2 WITH NO RESPONSE.

ALSO, I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY,

EVERYONE SAY'S TO LISTEN AND SEE IF THEIR WORTH SPONCERING, ARE WE SPONCERING FOR THE NEXT MUSIC AWARDS, (NO),
COME ON PEOPLE I DO SEE THAT THIS IS A FORM OF PANHANDLEING, GET A LIFE, IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT JUST SET YOUR MIND AND QUIT BEGGING, I MADE SACRIFICES TO BE GOLD SO WHY CAN'T YOU, I SEE THAT SINCE NO-ONE CONTACTED ME ON MY OFFER THAT THEY JUST WANT ME TO GO AUTO AND SPONCER.

GOLD IS A FORM OF LUXURY, IF YOUR IN DESPERATE NEED OF A VEHICLE YOU DON'T GO TO A BRAND NEW LOT ASKING TO BE GIVEN A NEW CAR FOR FREE

Ms-Destiny

Edited reply by Ms-Destiny

Begging is a harsh word. I imagine that post caused a few tears among the people brave enough to post and ask to be sponsored. I mean, ouch.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but wow. Some things are better left unsaid. If you don't want to sponsor anyone, don't. No one is forcing anyone to. But don't tell people to 'get a life' and 'sacrifice' because each situation is different than your own and you don't know what kind of bills or income a person may have.. should someone sacrifice their heating bill or their children's groceries so they can be righteous like you?

Wow. I wish I'd never looked in here.

btw.. please don't put my name on that list.. I do realize I'm blue, but I'm not asking for a sponsor. Just commenting on what I thought were unnecessary, harsh words.

eta: typo fix.

karaokeTonya

Reply by karaokeTonya

Begging is a harsh word. I imagine that post caused a few tears among the people brave enough to post and ask to be sponsored. I mean, ouch.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but wow. Some things are better left unsaid. If you don't want to sponsor anyone, don't. No one is forcing anyone to. But don't tell people to 'get a life' and 'sacrifice' because each situation is different than your own and you don't know what kind of bills or income a person may have.. should someone sacrifice their heating bill or their children's groceries so they can be righteous like you?

btw.. please don't put my name on that list.. I do realize I'm blue, but I'm not asking for a sponsor. Just commenting on what I thought were unnecessary, harsh words.

eta: typo fix.Ms-Destiny

HARSH, YOU WANT HARSH, I HAVE BILLS TO AND AS I STATED I AM ON A LIMITED INCOME, A SINGLE MOM OF 4 YOUNG KIDS, AND LIVE ON A SMALL SSI CHECK OF 623.00 A MONTH, I SACRIFICED TO GO GOLD. IT NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO SPONCER BUT MY STATEMENT WAS "GIVE UP A COKE OR BEER OR EVEN A PACK OF SMOKES", IF THEY WANT GOLD LET THEM GET IT THE SAME WAY OTHERS DID

beth063

Edited reply by beth063PATRON

SEEMS THAT NO-ONE IS INTERESTED, DUE TO I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN CONTACTED, LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY, I PLACED A OPTION OR 2 WITH NO RESPONSE.

EVERYONE SAY'S TO LISTEN AND SEE IF THEIR WORTH SPONCERING, ARE WE SPONCERING FOR THE NEXT MUSIC AWARDS, (NO),
COME ON PEOPLE I DO SEE THAT THIS IS A FORM OF PANHANDLEING, GET A LIFE, IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT JUST SET YOUR MIND AND QUIT BEGGING, I MADE SACRIFICES TO BE GOLD SO WHY CAN'T YOU, I SEE THAT SINCE NO-ONE CONTACTED ME ON MY OFFER THAT THEY JUST WANT ME TO GO AUTO AND SPONCER.

GOLD IS A FORM OF LUXURY, IF YOUR IN DESPERATE NEED OF A VEHICLE YOU DON'T GO TO A BRAND NEW LOT ASKING TO BE GIVEN A NEW CAR FOR FREEkaraokeTonya

I'm perplexed by your approach, which is very crass, and offensive. If I were a blue member who wanted to be sponsored really badly, I wouldn't respond to your offer, either.

I don't think that becoming a gold member is so all important in life to merit one person placing labels on others such as you have done by insinuating that anyone is "begging. That is exactly what most people I've spoken with on SS about this topic are hoping/trying to avoid; being seen as a beggar. If you want to offer a way for people to win a membership, why can't you just do it without slamming people just because no one has responded yet? I don't get that. There are people who may be able to enjoy the benefits of SS as a blue member, but simply can NOT afford an extra dime, let alone $7 a month to go gold. With so many people living in this world, and a different lifestyle, different life circumstances to go along with each person, how can YOU, one person out of the masses, sit there and judge everyone so as to say they should "just" do it?

Note to self; avoid the challenge for allstars 215

PS:
1. Your obvious use of the term I used (panhandling) is just that; obvious

2. It's not "sponcer", it's "sponsor"

Ms-Destiny

Edited reply by Ms-Destiny

eta: typo fix.Ms-Destiny

HARSH, YOU WANT HARSH, I HAVE BILLS TO AND AS I STATED I AM ON A LIMITED INCOME, A SINGLE MOM OF 4 YOUNG KIDS, AND LIVE ON A SMALL SSI CHECK OF 623.00 A MONTH, I SACRIFICED TO GO GOLD. IT NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO SPONCER BUT MY STATEMENT WAS "GIVE UP A COKE OR BEER OR EVEN A PACK OF SMOKES", IF THEY WANT GOLD LET THEM GET IT THE SAME WAY OTHERS DIDkaraokeTonya

But how would you feel, if someone posted up a message that said you were foolish to pay for a luxury such as membership, with such a small income and 4 small children to feed? You wouldn't be very happy and would feel personally attacked. That's my point. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Leave the people asking be.. it's just mean to call someone out for asking when singsnap invited these situations by offering the sponsor button. Somebody, somewhere was bound to ask. If you don't want to sponsor, or can't, it's simple enough to just pass by these threads without offering a discouraging opinion. That's all I was trying to say.

eta: quote

karaokeTonya

Reply by karaokeTonya

I BEEN READING THESE BOARDS, AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY LINKS I RECIEVE ASKING ME TO LISTEN AND SPONCER,

YES I AM GOLD NOW, BUT BEFORE I BECAME GOLD AND AS NOW I MYSELF ARE ON A LIMITED BUDGET, I MADE CUTS, ONE SODA A DAY FOR A WEEK AND THERE IS WELL OVER THE SEVEN FOR A MONTH, AND SAVED SO I COULD GO GOLD, AND I HAVE SOMEONE I SPONCERED TO BE GOLD. TO ME THE KEY CHANGE DOESN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ME, INNER CIRCLE HAS 4 AND I ADDED THEM.

ASK YOURSELF IS IT WORTH A COKE OR BEER OR ANYTHING YOU PICK UP IN A CONVIENCE STORE????

OK, THIS IS WHAT I WILL CONCIDER, WHAT ABOUT I RUN A CONTEST AND THE WINNER GET'S ONE MONTH GOLD? I WILL SKIP A SODA A DAY, TO DO THIS.

LET ME KNOWkaraokeTonya

just wondering if you read this,

and i am sorry if i offened anyone, i did offer, and as i stated i get links all the time asking me to sponcer them,

how do you think i got this page some even sent me the link here, i did ask and state that, i would sacrifice to sponcer someone if they wanted to do it in a contest, and asked for opinions and none came,
i am sorry that i offered and i am sorry to have used certain words, i was just commenting on what i did to go gold

SORRY

BeerStalker

Reply by BeerStalker

As I said in the original sponsor post .... We all have wishes and wants. Sponsoring gives one a chance to do something nice for someone. I think it's ok to ask to be sponsored .... this way you know the person really wants it and won't be offended.

It takes courage to ask to be sponsored and people shouldn't be made to feel as if they've done something wrong. Some budgets are already cut to the bare essentials. I won't judge anyone who asks.

You don't have to be gold to sponsor someone .... there are blue members who have sponsored others.

ThePeachyShakes

Reply by ThePeachyShakes

SORRY THIS IS SUCH A LONG COMMENT
Im not fussed about beying a gold member! Sure their are some songs you cant sing but even when you are a gold member they'll be some songs you cant get for a while, you cant make a playlist but you don't need to you just add your favourate singers to your favourates and click on them. It doesnt really restrict you as far as i've found, you can still make friends with people and listen to everyone!

shymot

Reply by shymot

I already sponsor someone and would love to sponsor more but after the dirty trick that was used on us that we'll get gold members to sign up but they will be losing allot of songs and artist to the "licensing fee" i will not sponsor another person. I would also not recommend it to someone else either because the extras are really not that thrilling...shy

GunnarNelson

I'd like to be added to ur sponsor list please. Thank you in advance.

Lazarus71

Reply by Lazarus71

Would Love to be sponsored if possible. If not oh well I still love this site and will continue to come here.

flyingeagle

Reply by flyingeagle

I would like to say I received a Gold sponcer and I thank God and the one that sponcered me. I'm going to sacrifice a drink & snack so I can keep it. The part I really like is being able to do the key changes.

Angel_of_Denmark

Reply by Angel_of_Denmark

Hi everyone........ i really enjoy this site and all of the sweet people in here. I cannot afford to buy the gold membership right now....... but would very much like to try it for just one month - to access some of the other songs.

I must say that this place really gives me peace in the caos that is in my life right now - i so much enjoy listen to all of your great recordings - and to sing - it is really some good terapi.

Love & hugs
Cristine

Katie-and-Dennis

Edited reply by Katie-and-Dennis

God...The Drama..........Well......Its true to say that $7 is not a lot of money...£3.42p in the uk......But to some people it could actually mean the difference between a day without food in their mouth...or being able to eat....In my line of work i see it every day in life...and its not nice......It's okay for us to prattle on and say...oh go without a macdonalds for a day etc etc.....but...there genuinly are people who live hand to mouth...and singsnap may well be one of their few luxuries..and a bonus..its free......

All im saying is this.............

If it costs me £3.42p to put a smile on someones face...then its money well spent.........

Now all you Goldies out there..........If you can afford to do it........DONT DELAY...SPONSOR TODAY........That is what this site is all about........

ok....im done ranting now .........lol

Cheekylilvixen

Reply by CheekylilvixenGOLD

YAY! I sponsored someone

GunnarNelson

Yes you did Cheeky and THANK YOU soooooooooooooooo
much. It means sooooooooo much to me. Youre a terrific person and may God bless and keep you.

Gunnar

Katie-and-Dennis

Reply by Katie-and-Dennis

much. It means sooooooooo much to me. Youre a terrific person and may God bless and keep you.

GunnarGunnarNelson

^^^^^^^^ See.........It costs so little to make someones day......Cheeky...you are a wee star!! :))))) x

Cheekylilvixen

Edited reply by CheekylilvixenGOLD

You are very welcome, dear. Glad to do it!
Been wanting to sponsor someone or a few someones for a while but the money had not been there. Finally, I was able to sponsor at least one person for the moment. And with all the new songs being added, thought now would be a good time

Mandy

Reply by MandyPATRON

Absolutely Jess. I've sponsored a few here and there as well, and I know of others that do it as well. It's not done for thanks or to ingratiate ourselves with anyone, it's just a simple 'share the love' when we can.

Some people have a hard enough time making themselves gold, so there's no shame if you can't sponsor another person, but if you can, then do so, be it a friend or a fave or just someone you feel is deserving.

Make someone's day!

Lazarus71

Reply by Lazarus71

GunnarGunnarNelson

^^^^^^^^ See.........It costs so little to make someones day......Cheeky...you are a wee star!! :))))) xcaterina

I would like to post and say thank you also Cat, very kind of you and poeple like you are the reason I love this site and communtiy!

Peanut

Reply by Peanut

GOLD IS A FORM OF LUXURY, IF YOUR IN DESPERATE NEED OF A VEHICLE YOU DON'T GO TO A BRAND NEW LOT ASKING TO BE GIVEN A NEW CAR FOR FREEkaraokeTonya

I'm perplexed by your approach, which is very crass, and offensive. If I were a blue member who wanted to be sponsored really badly, I wouldn't respond to your offer, either.

I don't think that becoming a gold member is so all important in life to merit one person placing labels on others such as you have done by insinuating that anyone is "begging. That is exactly what most people I've spoken with on SS about this topic are hoping/trying to avoid; being seen as a beggar. If you want to offer a way for people to win a membership, why can't you just do it without slamming people just because no one has responded yet? I don't get that. There are people who may be able to enjoy the benefits of SS as a blue member, but simply can NOT afford an extra dime, let alone $7 a month to go gold. With so many people living in this world, and a different lifestyle, different life circumstances to go along with each person, how can YOU, one person out of the masses, sit there and judge everyone so as to say they should "just" do it?

Note to self; avoid the challenge for allstars 215

PS:
1. Your obvious use of the term I used (panhandling) is just that; obvious

2. It's not "sponcer", it's "sponsor"beth063

omg beth.....please dont pick on me with me typos....me is the typo queen love ay gf

Peanut

Reply by Peanut

hugs that Beth she a treasure for sure

Janie76

Reply by Janie76

Well, I am just gonna say ty babycakes for creating this thread.It is nice to see who would like to be sponsored.Alot of ppl are willing to sponsor & it is good to know who are up for getting sponsored.This to me is a good idea.

amandaboylan

Reply by amandaboylan

Hi i just noticed this discussion group and i would really like to be sponsered, i am a mom of 3 in a very tight financial situation so for me to get gold on my own i basically couldnt. if people do sponser that is great that they can and care! Any way this is a wonderful site and i truly love it so much, so many great songs to sing and contests to enter, it is a great passtime for us people who dont get out much
Thanks again on a great site!!!
Amanda

Sheila

Reply by SheilaGOLD

Ok, PLEASE someone, HEELLLPP. I had gold for a month and then could not afford it anymore. NOW they bring out all of these great new songs and I can not sing ANY of them, which really sucks.

Those who know me, know that I am a single mom who loves this place. SO, if you can spare it, I would love to be GOLD!

loveable111

Reply by loveable111

Ok, PLEASE someone, HEELLLPP. well this is my story my familyis in the hole not alot of money around and with all my dad's treatments for his cancer he is dyeing

so it would be nice to be spancered

Papakeys

Reply by PapakeysGOLD

Before i ask anything, I simply would like to say that I am not begging, but would graciously appreciate if anyone found me worthy of a sponsorship.

I am a Diabetic, that has had 2 heart attacks, and currently Unemployed. I don't have the heart to ask the wife if we can afford an extra expense, but I have been involoved with SingSnap now for a couple of years, ran a very successful contest back around Thanksgiving that I gave alot of my time freely to this site.

So if anyone finds it in their heart to sponsor me, I will return the gesture when I can afford to do so. I have been a singer for many years, but have to avoid alot of songs since I do not have the Pitch Shifting that Gold members enjoy.

Thanks for understanding, and once again...I'm not begging for a sponsor...just asking.

God Bless
Papa

nashvillerebel1

Reply by nashvillerebel1

dont call me a begger , that iam not , just wanted some help thanks nashvillerebel1

midnight-angel-2003

Reply by midnight-angel-2003

yes im a mother of 4 kids 3 teenage girls and one 9 yr old son im on limited income i cant afford to go gold my oldest daughter has a cleft plate and hair lip i go to childrens hospital alot for her surgerys thats takes up alot of money for gas and surgery i would love to go gold i love to sing it helps me be not so stressed in my life ....hugggggggggggs to alll...

robman3325

Reply by robman3325

I want pepsi to sponsor me

Terri

Reply by Terri

Now wait just a minute here i'm NOT a begger...My name is on that list because I was sponsored for one month,and now i'm blue again...I don't care one way or another if i'm blue/gold...I'm here to sing and have fun that's all...I did NOT ask the first time when I was sponsored,and not gonna ask this time...Like I have said before if someone wants to sponsor me that's their choice...I will NOT ask anybody...Not to try and make anybody mad,but I did not know at first about my name being on the list...Like I said before it a list of people who was sponsored,and are blue again...You are a little harsh with your words...Who are you to say we need to get a life and stop panhandleing?

alexakellee

Reply by alexakellee

hmm this gold business is sad
i really enjoyed singsnap before but now all my songs are either locked to gold or lic
and i deffinatly cant afford gold as i am a young mom with a 4 month old baby girl...who also loved sinsnap lol
...or at least listening to me sing

sponser anyone?

Useless_Trivia

Edited reply by Useless_Trivia

Hope y'all don't mind but I came across this thread and decided to announce a contest we have running to

WIN A TWO MONTH GOLD MEMBERSHIP

Come check it out...

http://www.singsnap.com/snap/forum/topic/a51bb55?page=9b1c6

- Next