This Pilgrims Progress

This topic is listed in Promotion. It has been viewed 73,053 times and 14,981 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
TDCLEVEL 102

Reply by TDCPATRON +1

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Edited reply by WaterbirdGOLD

Let The Music Lift You Up ..... watchandlisten/play/b879a4257

Ah~~ Our Sheri flipped the page....
Some days the Giants are bigger than on other Days ....
And i would NEVER be able to face any of them without Our Blessed LORD.....
Thank you for the WONDERFUL Inspiring Banner.....
Pray your eyes are getting better Dear One.....
Have a Blessed evening and a Peace filled Rest Dear Sheri....
Hugs and Much Love i send to you......

Have a Blessed Evening Everyone …..
Hugs and Much Love to Each of You …
~~ waterbird~~
~~~ ~~~

MORNING ON THE GLOBE
THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS
JANUARY 16th, 2018

DON’T WORRY

Therefore do not worry and be anxious. - Matthew 6:31

God is vehemently against worry. Jesus preached against it. Paul preached against it. The whole Bible preaches against worry because it was designed by Satan to produce stress, strain, and death.

Yet many of us still act as if it's an option, as if we're free to worry if we want to. But we're not! Worrying is a sin. It's one of those things the Word of God directly commands us not to do.

What are you supposed to do then with all the concerns you have about your problems? In 1 Peter 5:7, God says you should "cast them all upon Him." All. Not 75 percent of them. Not all of them but the ones about your kids. All of them!

Your confession every morning should be, "I do not have a care in this world because I've cast every one of them onto my Lord."

Let me illustrate how that works. Let's say you were standing about 20 feet away from me and I tossed my car keys to you. If someone else were to come to me and say, "Brother Copeland, I need the keys to your car. I need to use it." I would say, "I can't help you. I cast my keys over on him. I don't have them anymore."

That's what you need to do with your worries. You need to cast them over on the Lord and not take them back. If Satan brings a worried thought to your mind, saying, "What if this terrible thing happens?" then you can tell him to talk to God about it. It's in His hands, not yours!

Once you do that, changes will start to take place in your life. Problems you've been fretting about for years will start being solved. You'll no longer be tying God's hands with your worrying. His power can begin to operate because you've acted in faith and cast your cares on Him!

Remember, though, God will not take your cares away from you. You have to give them to Him. Then you have to replace those worries with the Word. You are the one who has to keep your thoughts under control. But you can do it. The Greater One dwells within you. He is able to put you over. Commit to it. You'll never have to worry again.

SCRIPTURE READING: Psalm 55

By Kenneth Copeland

~If you have a prayer request.... Please leave it in Waterbird's Message Box~

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

GOOD MORNING DEAR ONES …
LET US LIFT OUR HEADS IN PRAYER AND PRAISE ON THIS NEW DAY…..

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

Oh Gracious God Abba …. how richly you have blessed us! How generously you have given to us! How lavishly you have loved us! All praise be to you!

As I continue to receive your blessings, Lord, may I be a conduit of your blessing to others and to you. Help me to live in such a way that all of my words and deeds honor you. Even when I’m focusing on my daily work, may I work in such a way that you are blessed. May I steward well all that you have entrusted to me.

Blessed are you, O God, the source of our manifold blessings!
We pray in Jesus name…… Amen and Amen …..

Good Morning Dear Ones….
Pray your day Is being Blessed so far …
Feel free to drop by and say Hello….
May God’s goodness be showered upon you today…..
Hugs and Many Blessings…
~~waterbird~~

Daily Reports Storms and Weather Patterns on our Planet as well as Solar and earthquake activity……http://www.suspicious0bservers.org

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

TODAY'S TURNING POINT
JANUARY 15th, 2018
DR. DAVID JEREMIAH

THE BLESSING OF GIVING

“Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.”
Malachi 3:10

In times past, self-discipline was needed to set aside a portion of every harvest to provide seeds for the next year. There is a parallel when it comes to tithing of our resources to the Lord.

Israelites were required to “honor the Lord with…the firstfruits of all increase” (Proverbs 3:9). God promised to bless the Israelites as long as they continued to honor Him with their tithes (Deuteronomy 28:1-2). Even before the Mosaic Law, Abraham gave a tithe to the priest of God, Melchizedek, showing it to be a long-standing norm for God’s people (Genesis 14:20). And Malachi showed the post-Babylon nation that they were robbing God of His tithe.

If you are not already tithing, begin to set aside a tenth of God’s provision as an offering of thanks to God—a way to honor Him for His blessings.

A SINGLE THOUGHT …

Giving in a regular, disciplined, generous way—up to and beyond the tithe—is simply good sense in view of the promises of God.
John Piper

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

THE PILGRIMS PROGRESS “A Safe Place”
LIVING IN THE LIGHT
JANUARY 16th, 2018

CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WORLD SYSTEM (1 John 2:15)

Just as the kingdom of God is a reflection of the One who is its king, so this world system reflects the character of its ruler, Satan.

THE WORLD SYSTEM IS OPERATED BY SATAN (1 John 5:19)

First John 5:19 is a verse that shocks many Christians the first time they read it: “The whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.” It is Satan, not God, who runs the systems of this world (2 Corinthians 4: 3-4). Satan is not independent of God’s ultimate control, but it is he who is empowering and directing the affairs of the man-centered world we live in.

THE WORLD SYSTEM IS OPPOSED TO CHRIST AND CHRISTIANITY (1 John 2:16)

Satan is the enemy of God and His son, Jesus Christ, who defeated Satan’s goals by going to the cross and coming out of the tomb. The world is diametrically opposed to God and His plans and purposes. The apostle John establishes this facer more clearly than any other New Testament writer (John 15:18-19; 17:14; 1 John 3: 1, 13).

Can you explain why there is such toleration in the world for all religions except Christianity? It has been responsible for more universal good than any other religion, yet it is reviled more than all others. If you are a Christian, Satan has engineered this world’s systems to operate against you. The world hated Jesus Christ and it will hate His followers (John 15: 18-19).

It's easier to understand how the world feels about Christ and His followers by remembering that we were part of the world system before we believed in Christ. We were once “children of wrath” just as those in the world are today (Ephesians 2: 1-3). Believers are not to stand in judgment over the world. We were once part of the world ourselves, which ought to make us more compassionate toward the world and their need for a Savior.

Dr. David Jeremiah

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

JANUARY 16th, 2017
HOW TO BUILD A LIFE THAT LASTS

In order to build a life that lasts, your spiritual foundation must be built on Jesus.

No structure can stand for long without a solid foundation. Without a strong base, the slightest breeze will bring it tumbling to the ground. The same is true for your spiritual well-being. Without a solid spiritual foundation, you will struggle and fumble in your walk with God. You’ll misunderstand Scripture and fall prey to all sorts of false doctrine. With a strong spiritual foundation, however, you’ll be ready to walk in all God has for you—your ministry, your calling, revelations, relationships and more. You’ll have a life that’s built to last!

Of course, building your foundation isn’t an overnight process. It takes time—often several years. After more than 50 years of building a strong foundation in his own life, Kenneth Copeland has said that he is just now walking in the calling and position God set for him. It has taken a while, but the results have been legendary!

KENNETH COPELAND

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

AGENTS OF THE APOCALYPSE
JANUARY 16th, 2018

THE REIGN OF THE KING

John’s next words describe the omnipotence represented by the One who will appear: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “Who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8).

The book of Revelation moves steadily toward the culmination of history with the establishment of Christ and His kingdom over all the earth. We see the perspective of heaven where Christ is the Lamb upon the throne; we see the opposition of Satan’s Antichrist on earth, and we see the final appearing and victory of Christ over the forces of evil and rebellion.

“Alpha and Omega” – the first and last verses of the Greek alphabet – and “the Beginning and the End” refer to the all-inclusive power and dominion of Jesus Christ as the One by whom and for whom the earth exists (Colossians 1:16). He existed before creation (John 1:1-3) and will reign after the re-creation of the new heavens and new earth (Revelation 21:1). Because He is omnipotent, His kingdom will reign forever and ever.

The overall message of Revelation is the glorious victory of Jesus Christ over all His enemies and the restoration of earth to the glory of its created purpose. It is a book of victory! And the people of God are viewed as those who overcome sin, the world, and the devil (1 John 5:4). The vision of John reverberates with the noise of battles – the forces of heaven against the forces of evil and rebellion on earth. Revelation pictures the last-ditch efforts of Satan to rally the human race against god’s anointed Savior and Lord. While many are persecuted, none who belong to Christ are ultimately lost. Only the agents of Satan – the Antichrist and False Prophet – along with those who reject the appearing king, are doomed.

The question for all who read Revelation today is this: Will you prepare yourself to be on the winning side of Christ and His Kingdom at the end of the age? Or will you be one who stands under the judgment of the Lord of Lords who has promised to return and to reign? Now is the time to make that decision. As you begin your study of the book of Revelation, commit yourself to the One who will soon become the focus of all human history.

Dr. David Jeremiah

DID YOU KNOW ??

Patmos is a very small island in the Aegean Sea approximately 60 miles southwest of the site of ancient Ephesus, off the west coast of Turkey. Today the island’s population is around 3,000. Visitors to the island can see a cave designated by tradition as the place where John received his revelation. There are several monasteries on the island dedicated to the veneration of the apostle John. In a 2009 survey of “Europe’s Most Idyllic Places to Live,” The Greek island of Patmos was ranked number one because of its “air of quiet tranquility” _ quite the contrast to its use by the Romans as a place of punishment for exiles like the apostle John. *-*

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Good Evening Dear Ones …
Pray you had a Blessed Day today….
Mine was taken up with typing for the board….
Organizing my Spice Cabinet and Knitting ….
And putting my new computer chair together….
Pray all of you have a Peace Filled Rest…..
Hugs and Much Love to Each of You …
~~ waterbird~~
~~~ ~~~

MORNING ON THE GLOBE
THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS
JANUARY 17th, 2018

JESUS CAN SET THEM FREE

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Matthew 10:7-8

There are those who've said that some of the diseases that are on the rampage right now, diseases such as AIDS, are God's way of punishing immoral people today. There is absolutely no scriptural basis for that!

God does not bring disease on the human race. In fact, if there's anybody in heaven and earth who hates it, it's Jesus. The devil is the one who's trying to tell us otherwise. He's promoting a lie, trying to get us to believe God is the one who's inflicting these diseases on people because he knows that if the victims believe that, it will drive them further from God than ever. And that's his aim.

It's time you and I as believers put a stop to that lie. Some time ago, the Lord spoke to my heart and told me so. He said, "Reach out to those who are suffering. Let them know I didn't do this to them. Let them know I'm their Deliverer!"

That word was not just for me, it was for the whole Body of Christ. We need to tell people who've been afflicted with AIDS or any such disease that Jesus is Lord over it. We need to tell them that God loves them dearly, and He has the desire and the power to heal them.

God is not responsible for the suffering we're seeing around us. That's just a nasty lie the devil is passing around. And if you and I do our job right, very soon another word is going to start spreading through the streets. The news is going to get out that Jesus Christ is not their captor, He's the One who can set them free!

SCRIPTURE READING: Matthew 9:18-26

By Kenneth Copeland

TDCLEVEL 102

Reply by TDCPATRON +1

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

GOOD MORNING DEAR ONES …
LET US LIFT OUR HEADS IN PRAYER AND PRAISE ON THIS NEW DAY…..

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. Ephesians 1: 4-6

Oh Gracious God …

Thank you for choosing us! Though there is much we do not understand about how this happens, we are indeed blessed to be chosen by you. What an amazing honor! What an opportunity!

Keep us from being puffed up with pride because you have chosen us. Help us, we pray, to be humbly grateful. Help us to know how much you love us and how much you have planned for us.

May we live our lives in response to your initiative, Lord. And may you receive all the glory! In Jesus’ name we pray….. Amen and Amen ….

Good Morning Dear Sheri….
Thank you for you LOVELY words and Banner….
May you have an immensely Blessed day in all you do….
Hugs and Much Love I send to you…. (((*-*~ xo

Good Morning Dear Ones….
Pray all of you had a Blessed Peaceful Rest…
I put up the last post last night…
And 10 minutes later all my power went off….
It remained that way until 5:30 this morning….
T’was a cold night…
Have a Safe and Blessed Day Dear Ones….
Hugs and Many Blessings…
~~waterbird~~

Daily Reports Storms and Weather Patterns on our Planet as well as Solar and earthquake activity……http://www.suspicious0bservers.org

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

TODAY'S TURNING POINT
JANUARY 17th, 2018
DR. DAVID JEREMIAH

GRACE GIVING

On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.
1 Corinthians 16:2, NIV

In the Old Testament, tithes were required which supported the work of the temple. Israel was a theocracy, meaning the religious and civil governments were the same. So tithes were required in the same way that modern taxes support civil governments. In the New Testament, however, there are no explicit instructions regarding the continuation of the tithe. Instead, giving was (and continues to be) based on generosity, thankfulness, and proportionality.

Those foundations were also present in the Old Testament. When the first tabernacle was built in the wilderness the people gave willingly—so much that Moses sent out an order: “No more gifts! You have given more than we need!” (See Exodus 35:20-29; 36:6-7.) That willingness and generosity underlies giving in the New Testament: “for God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:7). Once the gift of God’s grace became understood in the New Testament, giving responsively, in imitation of God’s giving, became the guideline.

If giving by law was a tithe, how much more should giving by grace be?

A SINGLE THOUGHT …

Are you giving God what is right, or what is left?
Unknown

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

LIVING IN THE LIGHT
JANUARY 17th, 2018

CONSEQUENCES OF LOVING THE WORLD SYSTEM (1 John 2:15)

There are three reasons why loving the world is destructive to our relationship to God and short-circuits our spiritual growth.

LOVING THE WORLD DESTROYS OUR FELLOWHSIP WITH GOD (1 John 2:15)

John says the love of the Father is not in those that love the world. Loving the world gradually conforms us to its image, and we stop loving the Father (Romans 12:2). In Jesus’ prarable of the sower and the seed, He said that “the cares of this world” had the potential to choke off the new growth of the seed, meaning the Word of God in us (Matthew 13:22). James wrote that “friendship with the world is enmity with God” (James 4:4). Paul wrote to Timothy about Demas who had forsaken Paul, “Having loved this present world” (2 Timothy 4:10). And one of Jesus’ most widely-quoted statements is that “you cannot serve God and mammon [money, or the things of this world]” (Matthew 6:24). There is not room in the human heart for both.

If you try to love God while also loving the world, you will ruin your fellowship with God.

Dr. David Jeremiah

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

JANUARY 17th, 2017

WHERE DOES A STRONG FOUNDATION BEGIN?

The world has many ideas of what makes a strong foundation. Some say it’s education. Some say it’s a love of and reliance on self. Others claim that it’s power. Still others believe it’s money. And today, with the prominence of social media, a growing number believe it’s influence and prestige. But none of these ideas are foundations that will build a life that lasts. Every one of them will crumble, falter, disappoint and lead you astray.

Only Jesus and the Word of God forever stand true. The Bible tells us that Jesus and the Word are one and the same:

In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He existed in the beginning with God. God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him. The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it (John 1:1-5).

Jesus is the foundation on which the Body of Christ is built. He is the Word made flesh, and through Him revelation and truth became possible. When you build your foundation on Him—the Word—then your foundation is strong.

Kenneth Copeland

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

AGENTS OF THE APOCALYPSE
JANUARY 17th, 2018

THE MARTYRS - Revelation 6:9-11

In this lesson we discover the fate of those who embrace Christ during the Tribulation and are martyred for their faith.

Throughout history there have been many who gave up their lives rather than deny their faith in God. And there will be many more. During the seven-year Tribulation, there will be many who are killed because of their allegiance to Christ, for which they will be eternally rewarded.

1. The Context of Their Martyrdom

2. The Cause of Their Martyrdom

3. The Consequence of Their Martyrdom

4. The Cry of Their Martyrdom

5. The Comfort of Their Martyrdom
A. They Are Given Refuge
B. They Are Given a Robe
C. They Are Given Retribution
E. They Are Given a Reward

6. The Courage of Martyrdom

The third century Church father, Tertullian, wrote, “The blood of the martyrs is the seed .” By that, he meant that the more the Church is persecuted and Christians are killed, the more the Church grows. In spite of all the attempts throughout history to persecute the people of God, more and more are added.

The Pharaoh of Egypt tried to kill all male babies when they were born to keep the Hebrew slaves from multiplying. The wicked Persian official, Haman, devised a plan to exterminate all the Jews in Persia (following the Babylonian captivity). In the second century before Christ, Antiochus Epiphanes, a Seleucid king in the Middle East, persecuted the Jews who had returned from Babylon. Herod tried to kill Christ by murdering Jewish males under two years of age. John the Baptist was beheaded. The apostle James was beheaded. Following Pentecost, Jewish officials put many Jewish Christians to death. Many other Christians were persecuted and killed all over the Roman Empire for their faith. Many post-Reformation Christians in Europe were persecuted for breaking from the Catholic Church. Untold numbers of Christians have died in the modern era in China and Russia.

So intense was Hitler’s persecution of the Jews in Europe that the jewish population of the world was reduced to probably less than the number of Jews who left Egypt under Moses. In Germany, in 1938, almost 600 Synagogues were destroyed within a few days. The windows of every Jewish establishment had been shattered. In the Buchenwald concentration camp, the death rate was 30 percent of the inmates. Similar conditions prevailed in concentration camps in Sachsenhausen and Dachau. The Aschwitz camp was equipped to execute 10,000 Jews per day. In Treblinka, another of Hitler’s torture camps, 25,000 per day could be destroyed. The infamous Adolf Eichmann expressed Nazi hatred for the Jews: “I shall leap into my grave for the thought that I have five million lives on my conscience is to me a source of inordinate satisfaction.”

The prediction of Moses concerning the Jews has literally been fulfilled throughout Jewish history:

“The the Lord will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and there you shall serve other gods, which neither you nor your fathers have known – wood and stone. And among those nations you shall find no rest, nor shall the sole of your foot have a resting place; but there the Lord will give you a trembling heart, failing eyes, and anguish of soul. Your life shall hang in doubt before you; you shall fear day and night, and have no assurance of life. In the morning you shall say, ‘Oh, that it were evening!’ And at evening you say, ‘Oh, that it were morning!’ because of the fear which terrified your heart, and because of the sight which your eyes see” (Deuteronomy 28: 64-67).

In spite of all that, the number of Jews and Christians continues to increase. But the apostle John tells us that suffering and martyrdom has not ended; there will be more martyrs in the future during the Tribulation. From what John saw in his revelation from Jesus Christ, we can know who they are, how they will suffer, and how they will be preserved and rewarded by God.

Dr. David Jeremiah

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

Good Evening Loved Ones …
Hugs and Many Blessings….
~~ waterbird~~
~~~ ~~~

MORNING ON THE GLOBE
THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS
JANUARY 18th, 2018

LET GOD DO IT HIS WAY

Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored, and you shall be clean. But Naaman was angry. - 2 Kings 5:10-11

So often we miss out on what God wants to do for us because He doesn't do it the way we think He should. We work up an idea in our minds about how He's going to heal us, for instance. We think He's going to send some famous preacher to lay hands on us or that He's going to knock us off our feet with a blast of His power. When He doesn't, we let our faith drop and foul up what He had actually planned to do.

That's what Naaman did. He went to Elisha expecting to be healed in a particular way. When it didn't happen that way, the Bible says, he went away in a rage.

What Elisha told him to do was simple. Dip seven times in the Jordan. Naaman could do that. But it didn't fit his idea of how his healing should take place. He thought Elisha would heal him by waving his hands around and calling on the Name of the Lord.

Naaman stormed away and he would have missed out on his healing if one of his servants hadn't talked him into giving Elisha's instructions a try.

I used to be like that. I wanted spectacular experiences from God so badly I was missing out on the experiences God had planned for me. Once I realized that, I quit looking for feelings and spectacular manifestations and just started expecting God to keep His Word.

I remember I went to a meeting one night with my ankle messed up terribly. The pain was so severe it went from my foot all the way up to my shoulder blades. But I went into that meeting expecting God to heal me.

During the praise service, I ignored the pain in my foot and just sang and worshiped with everyone else. When the preaching started, I got my Bible and got involved in the Word. Sure enough, sometime during that service I was healed. I don't know when it was. I didn't feel anything. I didn't see any sparklers go off. I didn't even realize I'd been healed until after the service. I got about halfway to the door and thought, "Glory to God, my foot's well."

Don't let your own ideas of how God's going to work rob you of your healing or your deliverance or your prosperity. Just trust Him and let Him do things His way. He will work mightily in you.

SCRIPTURE READING: 2 Kings 5:1-14

By Kenneth Copeland

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

GOOD MORNING DEAR ONES …
LET US LIFT OUR HEADS IN PRAISE ON THIS NEW DAY…..

O Father Abba…. it is amazing to think that you have set us apart for You and for Your mission. Thank you for choosing to enter into relationship with us and to engage us in Your work in the world.

Help us, dear Lord, to live out who we are as saints. May we see our whole life in light of the fact that You have set us apart for Yourself and Your work. May we live distinctively, reflecting Your presence and values in all that we do.

Preserve us, Lord, from being puffed up, thinking that our sainthood has to do with our goodness or accomplishments. Instead may we live humbly and faithfully, knowing that we belong to You because of Your grace. We give you praise and pray in Jesus Name .. Amen and Amen

Good Morning Dear Precious Ones ….
May you be Blesses and
Showered today in God’s Grace and Love…
Hugs and Many Blessings…
~~waterbird~~

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

TODAY'S TURNING POINT
JANUARY 18th, 2018
DR. DAVID JEREMIAH

THINGS THAT LAST

You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth.
Deuteronomy 8:18

Herbert Taylor, an unassuming businessman in Chicago, was behind many of the great student ministry movements in the twentieth century. Having made a fortune as a manufacturer, Taylor shared his talents and treasures to further the Lord’s work. He helped establish scores of evangelistic organizations. And he was behind the purchase of the Cedar Campus for InterVarsity on Lake Huron.

In building the Cedar Lodge in 1954, everything came down to a final payment of $10,000. About that time, Taylor was elected president of Rotary International, and the organization offered him the standard honorarium they gave to each of their presidents—$10,000. Taylor asked them to make the check out to the special non-profit corporation set up to provide money for the conference project, and the lodge was finished.

If money comes into your hands, remember Who provides it. God allows us to have this world’s goods that we might help the world have the Good News of eternal life.

A SINGLE THOUGHT …

We are trustees of every material thing we possess. We are obligated to use money for the things that last, rather than for the things that perish.
Herbert Taylor

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

LIVING IN THE LIGHT
JANUARY, 18th 2018

LOVING THE WORLD DENIEW OUR FAITH IN GOD (1John 2:16)

In The Message, Eugene Peterson renders verse 16 this way: “Practically everything that goes on in the world – wanting your own way, wanting everything for yourself, wanting to appear important – has nothing to do with the Father. It just isolates you from him.”

John uses three well-known phrases to describe “all that is in the world.” They are all aspects of lust, which has a broader meaning than just the sexual connotation we usually assign to it. In its broadest sense lust means desire – and that is how John uses it here.

1. The Lust of the Flesh
The lust of the flesh is the inward part of temptation – our inward desires; that which we want for ourselves. God made us to need food. But we desire delicacies. God made us to need shelter, but we want opulence. God made us to need clothes, but we want finery. We desire the “nth” degree of whatever it is we need. The world tells us to get it all: “If it feels good, do it.” That’s the lust of the flesh.

2. The Lust of the Eyes
The lust of the flesh arises from within, but the lust of the eyes arises from without. The lust of the eyes is being captivated by everything we see regardless of its value to our lives. It results in extravagance and a desire for more when more is not even necessary.

3. The Pride of Life
The pride of life is the desire to appear important or to be noticed. It is driven by our ego, our self-centered nature that wants to be recognized and acknowledged. It is the desire to create envy or jealousy in the hearts of others by acquiring positions or possessions that others wish they could have. The creation of envy and jealousy in others is more important than the position or possession itself.

These three kinds of lusts summarize Satan’s strategy for Christians – his way of derailing their growth to spiritual maturity. Everything Satan does is a variation on one of these three lusts: Flesh, eyes, or pride of life.

The first temptation in history clearly illustrates all three of these lusts as stimulated by Satan. Eve looked and saw that the tree in the Garden was good for good (lust of the flesh), it was pleasant to the eyes (lust of the eyes), and would make her wise (the pride of life) (Genesis 3:6). And when Satan tempted Jesus Christ in the wilderness, he offered the same three forms of temptation. He tempted Jesus to turn stones to bread (lust of the flesh), to throw Himself down off the pinnacle of the temple without harm (lust of the eyes), and to rule over all the kingdoms of the earth (pride of life)
(Matthew 4: 1-11).

If Satan approached two sinless human beings (eve and Jesus) with these temptations, think how likely we fallen beings are to be offered the same opportunities to lust after the things of this world. Yielding to those temptations destroys our joy because it denies our faith in God – our faith that He is able to meet our needs and bring us joy apart from the things of this world.

Dr. David Jeremiah

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

JANUARY 18th, 2017

CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN YOUR FOUNDATION

Strengthening your foundation is not a one-time event. Salvation happens in a moment, but fortifying your spiritual foundation—your life—with the Word of God is a process. Jesus spoke of this when addressing Peter:

When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” “Well,” they replied, “some say John the Baptist, some say Elijah, and others say Jeremiah or one of the other prophets.” Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” Jesus replied, “You are blessed, Simon son of John, because my Father in heaven has revealed this to you. You did not learn this from any human being. Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means ‘rock’), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it (Matthew 16:13-18).

Jesus didn’t promise to build the Church on Peter. He promised to build His Church on the revelation knowledge that Peter had received. What is that revelation knowledge? It’s the understanding of who Jesus is. And that’s still true today.

Jesus and revelation about who He is, what He is speaking to the Body of Christ and what He is doing to bring people to Himself is the foundation of the Church. It’s this revelation knowledge that creates a rock-solid foundation in God’s people, including you (Matthew 7:24)!

Kenneth Copeland

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

AGENTS OF THE APOCALYPSE
JANUARY 18th, 2018

THE CONTEXT OF THEIR MARTYRDOM

The most important contextual fact is that the Church of Jesus Christ has been removed from earth; after the Rapture, there will be no Christians on planet earth. So the martyrs are non-Christians at the beginning of the Tribulation who hear the Gospel and believe – and are subsequently martyred for their faith.

John sees the martyrs in heaven calling out for judgment on those who had killed them on earthm so their persecutors were still alive (Revelation 6:10). These saints were martyred in the early part of the Tribulation (included among those seen in Revelation 15:2).

During the Tribulation God will deal once again with Israel, and may Jews will turn to Him. Paul writes in Romans 11:25-26 that after “the fullness of the Gentiles has come in … all Israel will be saved.” Paul anticipates the fulfillment of the prophecy in Isaiah 59:20 “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob” (Romans 11:26). God will remove the blindness from Israel’s eyes (Isaiah 6: 9-10; Matthew 13: 13-15), and she will recognize Christ as Her Messiah and believe. But the price for that faith will be high; the Antichrist will murder many.
People will be saved during the Tribulation through various means: the two witnesses (Revelation 11:3), the 144,000 Jewish evangelists (Revelation 7:4), and by reading copies of the Word of God and other Christian books that they will find all over the world. Dr. Henry Morris has written:

“Millions upon millions of copies of the Bible and Bible portions have been published in all major languages, and distributed throughout the world through the dedicated ministries of the Gideons, the Wycliffe Bible Translators, and other such Christian organizations. Removal of believers from the world at the rapture will not remove the Scriptures, and multitudes will no doubt be constrained to read the Bible in those days… Thus, multitudes will turn to their Creator and Savior in those days, and will be willing to give their testimony for the Word of God and even to give their lives as they seek to persuade the world that the calamities it is suffering are judgments from the Lord.”

Many will be called upon during the Tribulation to love God more than their very lives (Revelation 12:11; see also Psalm 44:22). They will be called to emulate the commitment of Shadrach, Meschach, and Abed-Nego – the young Hebrew men in Babylon who refused to bow down to the king’s idol: “let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up” (Daniel 3:17-18). And the commitment of New Testament martyrs as well: John the Baptist (Mark 6:14-29), Stephen (Acts 7), those killed by Saul of Tarsus (Acts 8:3; 9:1), James (Acts 12:1-2), and Antipas (Revelation 2:13). Jesus warned His followers of the possibility of death (Matthew 24:9; Luke 21:12-19). The prophet Zechariah wrote that a day was coming when two-thirds of the population of Israel would be “cut off.” The remaining third would be brought through the fire and refined (Zechariah 13:8-9). And Jesus described this coming bloodshed in His sermon on the Mount of Olives: “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake” (Matthew 24: 8-10).

Scholar Richard Bauckham has clarified: The book of Revelation doesn’t say every living Christian on earth will be killed in the Tribulation. “But does require that every faithful Christian must be prepared to die.”

Dr. David Jeremiah

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

Good Evening Precious Ones …
Hugs and Many Blessings….
~~ waterbird~~
~~~ ~~~

MORNING ON THE GLOBE
THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS
JANUARY 19th, 2018

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER

Can two walk together, except they be agreed? - Amos 3:3

When it comes to faith, a lot of believers feel like they have one foot nailed to the ground. No matter how hard they try, they just can't seem to make any progress.

If you'll watch them, you can see why. They literally haven't "gotten themselves together." One minute they'll be telling you, "Oh yes, amen, I believe the Word," and the next minute they'll be spouting unbelief like it's going out of style. "I know God says He'll prosper us, but I'll tell you what, my business is doing so badly, it's about to give me ulcers. I can't sleep at night for worrying."

Dig a little deeper and you may find out that they've pulled their actions out of line with the Word as well. "Well, you understand, brother, I can't possibly tithe with my income like it is. I'd go under!"

Faith just won't work for a person like that.

You see, you're a triune being. You are a spirit. You have a soul, which consists of your mind, will, and emotions. And you live in a body. Each of those areas has a specific role to play in your faith walk. You have to get all three in agreement before you can go anywhere at all!

Start by feeding your spirit on the Word of God. Just like the body produces physical strength when you nourish it with food, the spirit produces spiritual strength when you nourish it with the Word. That spiritual strength is called faith. Develop that faith, and instead of your spirit being dominated by the other two areas, it will be the one in charge.

Next, bring your soul in line. Set your mind on "things above." Meditate on the Word until your thoughts begin to agree with it. Keep your attention on it until even your emotions yield.

Finally, bring your body in line. Once you truly get your spirit and soul established on the Word, that won't be hard. The body is a follower, not a leader. It will do whatever you train it to do. Begin teaching your body to act on the truth you've planted in your mind and spirit, and it will follow right along.

Don't try to walk in faith with your foot nailed to the ground. Get yourself together! Bring your spirit, soul, and body in harmony--and the Word will take you as far as you want to go.

SCRIPTURE READING: 1 Thessalonians 5:14-24

By Kenneth Copeland

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

GOOD MORNING DEAR PRECIOUS FRIENDS …
LET US LIFT OUR HEADS IN PRAISE ON THIS NEW DAY…..

Blessed is the one you discipline, LORD,
the one you teach from your law… Psalm 94:12

Dear Heavenly Father…..

As you know father….. none of us likes the idea of being disciplined. Most of all, we hate feeling
ashamed when we have failed. Perhaps the worst part of it all is having to confront our own shortcomings and bad choices. Yet Psalm 94 encourages us to thing of your discipline as a blessing.
So…. We thank You Lord, for caring enough about us to discipline us… and thank You for instructing us through your Word, so that we might avoid more painful discipline later… Thank you for using
Negative experiences to mold and form us. Help us we pray … to receive your instruction with
Open…. Willing and humble hearts…. We pray in your blessed name Jesus … Amen and Amen ….

Good Morning Dear Precious Ones ….
Pray all of you had a Peaceful Rest….
I will be putting up all of the posts for today….
As I have to go see the doctor…..
May you be Blessed today in all you do….
Hugs and Much love I send to each of you….
~~waterbird~~

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

TODAY'S TURNING POINT
JANUARY 19th, 2018
DR. DAVID JEREMIAH

THOSE OFFERING ENVELOPES

Then everyone came whose heart was stirred, and everyone whose spirit was willing, and they brought the Lord’s offering.
Exodus 35:21

Giving to the Lord’s work has never been easier. We can do it with the click of a button or with an automated giving system that automatically drafts our accounts or credit cards. Praise God for technology that speeds money on its way to the Lord’s work.

There’s just one thing. Some Turning Points readers remember watching their parents sit at the kitchen table and write a check for their tithes and offering. Some recall watching their dad or mom put their offering envelope in the plate on Sunday morning. Millions learned to give by the example of their parents.

The days of checks and envelopes and offering plates isn’t quite gone. But regardless of how you give, let your children and grandchildren know you are giving. Make them part of the process. Teach them by example the joy of being a partner in funding the Lord’s work in your church and around the world.

A SINGLE THOUGHT

learned to tithe by observing my parents prepare their offering envelope. I developed a love for missions by watching my mom put her loose change in container in anticipation of our annual foreign missions offering.
Ken Hemphill, in The Antioch Effect

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

LIVING IN THE LIGHT
JANUARY 19th, 2018

LOVING THE WORLD DISCOUNTS OUR FUTURE WITH GOD (1 John 2:17)

Committing ourselves to the things of this temporal world negates any hope we have in an eternal future with God. This world is passing away, but God lives forever – as do those who live for Him. So if we get caught up in the world, we are entangled in something that has a very limited future.

The great reformer Martin Luther said, “I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all. But the things I have placed in God’s hands, I still possess.” And the young martyred missionary to the Auca Indians, Jim Elliot, wrote in his journal, “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.”

The Anglican J.B. Phillips rendered 1 John 2: 15-17 this way in his translation of the New Testament: “For the whole world system, based as it is on men’s primitive desires, their greedy ambitions and the glamour of all they think splendid, is not derived from the Father at all, but from the world itself. The world and all its passionate desires will one day disappear. But the man who is following God’s will is part of the permanent and cannot die.”

Dr. David Jeremiah

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

JANUARY 19th, 2017

THE HOLY SPIRITS ROLE

In all of this, of course, you’re not left to go it alone. The Holy Spirit is at work in you.

• He’s enlightening the truth of who Jesus in your life
• He’s revealing truth about the Scriptures
• He’s sharing what the Lord is doing in the Body of Christ
• He’s directing and comforting God’s people.

In all the Holy Spirit does, He’s working to develop a firm foundation in you. Think about your salvation. There was a time when you were living in spiritual darkness, but someone told you about Jesus. It may have been a one-on-one conversation, or you may have watched a television broadcast or online video. You could have read a book, or heard someone speak at a church service. However the message came, when you heard that Word, the Holy Spirit went to work. He brought revelation knowledge to you. The result: A new man or woman was born inside of you. You became a new creation.

But it didn’t end there! If you will listen with your spiritual ears, the Holy Spirit will continue to bring revelation knowledge to you.

For example, as you study the Word of God, the Holy Spirit brings revelation knowledge to you by showing you new, deeper meaning on every page. He shows you how to apply what you read in a new or practical way. During this process, He is helping you build your firm foundation. You could have read a scripture many times before and then one day—bam!—it suddenly comes alive. You understand it in a whole new or deeper way. That’s revelation knowledge!

Right now, commit to building your life—your firm foundation—on Jesus, the Word of God, and trusting your heavenly Father to complete the good work that He has begun in you (Philippians 1:6). Then as you study, allow the Holy Spirit to bring you revelation knowledge so that you can grow and develop. Doing so puts you in a place to be used mightily by the Lord…to fulfill the ministry or vocation He has called you to…and to be a witness to everyone who crosses your path.

KENNETH COPELAND

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

AGENTS OF THE APOCALYPSE
JANUARY 19th, 2018

THE CAUSE OF THEIR MARTYRDOM
The martyrs are killed “for the word of God and for the testimony which they held” (Revelation 6:9) – the same reasons John himself was exiled to Patmos (Revelation 1:9). Their “testimony” is likely the message of coming judgment that they preach, warning others to repent and be saved. In spreading such a message, these Tribulation saints will join other biblical heroes who preached the same message:
Samuel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jonah, and the rest of the prophets.

The word “slain” (Revelation 6:9), used to describe the killing of the martyrs, is always used by the apostle John to refer to the killing of Christ or His followers (one exception: Revelation 13:3). It as when it was used in the context of sacrificial animals. John means to emphasize the brutal nature of these martyrs’ deaths.

THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR MARTYRDOM

The fact that John saw the souls of the martyrs “under the altar” (Revelation 6:9) is a reference to their blood being spilled as a sacrifice for the cause of Christ. This calls to mind the practice of the priests in the Old Testament who would pour some sacrificial blood on the altar and pour the remainder under
(at the base of) the altar: “You shall take some of the blood of the bull and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger, and pour all the blood beside the base of the altar” (Exodus 29:12). Being under the altar of God pictures the martyrs as having sacrificed their book (their life) for Christ.

THE CRY OF THEIR MARTYRDOM

The martyrs cry out, “How long, O LORD, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” (Revelation 6:10). This is another piece of evidence that these martyrs are not from the Church Age where calling for vengeance on one’s enemies would be improper (Romans 12: 17-19). Instead, the correct response toward one’s murderers would be that of Stephen: “Lord, do not charge them with this sin” (Acts 7:60; see also Romans 12: 20-21).

The martyrs of the Tribulation period are not living in the age of grace; they were living in a period of judgment by God upon His enemies on earth. An imprecatory prayer will be highly appropriate in that day. Louis T. Talbot has said this about the martyrs’ cry for vengeance:

“A man prays according to the attitude God is taking toward the world in the dispensation in which he lives. This present age is the age of grace. God is showing grace and mercy to the worst of men, and we are told to pray for them that despitefully use us. But in the tribulation period God will be meting out judgment upon the earth.”

Dr. David Jeremiah

Will be in this evening with the Morning on the Globe Post....
Have a Blessed Friday Everyone....

TDCLEVEL 102

Reply by TDCPATRON +1

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

Hello My Sheri…..
So good to see you pop in….
Thank you so much for the Beautiful Banner you left….
Pray your eyes are getting better each day that goes by….
Have a Blessed Evening Dear One with you and yours….
Hugs and Much Love I send to you…. (((*v*) xox

Good Evening Loved Ones …
Mine was a really long one today…..
Have a Blessed Rest everyone ….
Will see ya tomorrow
Hugs and Blessings….
~~ waterbird~~
~~~ ~~~

MORNING ON THE GLOBE
THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS
JANUARY 20th, 2018

FROM MESSES TO MIRACLES

A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul. - Proverbs 18:7

We have what we say. As believers, we know that's a vital biblical truth. We can see it in Mark 11:23, Matthew 21:21, James 3:2, and many other verses. Yet we often let it slip.

We allow ourselves to begin talking like the world instead of talking the Word. And eventually we get what we've been asking for--a big mess.

If that's happened to you, remember, whatever you have in your life is a product of what you've been saying. In order to change what you have, you must change what's coming out of your mouth. To head your life in a different direction--from death to life, sickness to health, failure to success--you must take charge of your words.

That's a lot easier said than done. But that's the key: It must be said in order to be done!

How do you start?

First, realize that it can't be done just in the natural. This is a spiritual law, so it must be handled with spiritual power.

James 3:7-8 says the tongue can't be tamed with the same power with which man tames animals. It takes God's wisdom from above. God's Word is His wisdom (Prov. 2:6). He also said His words are spirit and life. That means it takes God's words to tame our tongues.

Second, repent before God for ever allowing your tongue to be used by anyone except the Holy Spirit. Then give Jesus your tongue. Be determined to speak His words of love, faith, joy, peace, and grace. Words of faith stop the fiery darts of hell.

The third thing to do is what Jesus said in Mark 4:24: Take heed, or listen, to what you hear. Listen to yourself! Think, Do I want what I just said to come to pass? If the answer is no, then stop and correct yourself right then. Replace those negative words with praise (Ephesians 5:4).

If you've gotten sloppy about what you say, change your course today by changing your words. Ask God to help you set a watch over your mouth (Ps. 141:3). Put the power that's in your tongue to work for you instead of against you. Stop using it to make messes, and start using it to make miracles. There is a miracle in your mouth!

SCRIPTURE READING: James 3:1-13

By Kenneth Copeland

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS
A Saturday Message
Dr. Charles Stanley
JANUARY 20th, 2017

IS YOUR CONSCIENCE YOUR PROTECTOR ?

When confronted with questionable situations or opportunities, can you trust your conscience to guide you to make right choices?

These are important questions because as believers, we are called to live sanctified lives that are fully surrendered to Christ. Although we know that this is God’s will for us and that He’s working toward this purpose in our lives, we have a responsibility in the process as well. What we habitually do has tremendous influence on whether we will have a godly life.

GOD HAS GIVEN EVERY PERSON A CONSCIENCE TO GUARD AND GUIDE THEM.

This is not the same as the Holy Spirit because He only dwells in those who have believed in Jesus Christ for salvation. However, once we’re saved, the Spirit then works through the conscience to remind us that some attitudes, thoughts, words, and actions don’t fit our new identity in Christ. The more committed we are to Him, the louder our conscience will be.

When Paul wrote to Timothy, who was the pastor of the church in Ephesus, he told him to “fight the good fight, keeping faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and suffered shipwreck in regard to their faith” (1 Tim. 1:18-19). This is a warning to us that spiritual shipwreck eventually comes to those who feel the conviction of their conscience and reject its signals. God gave us the conscience for our protection, but when we plow on through without obeying its counsel, eventually it is of no use to us.

THE CONSCIENCE IS A UNIVERSLA GIFT OF GOD.

* Our conscience distinguishes between the morally right and wrong.

* Our conscience urges us to do that which we recognize to be right.

* Our conscience restrains us from doing what we recognize to be wrong.

* Our conscience passes judgment on our acts and executes that judgment within our souls.

Although we’ve all been given a conscience, what we do with it will either sharpen or dull it. The more we heed its signals, the more sensitive it will become and the better we’ll be able to distinguish between right and wrong. But if we repeatedly ignore the warnings, it will become calloused and then useless. At this point we can live in absolute disobedience to God and feel no conviction at all because our conscience has been damaged and is unable to judge accurately.

HOW DOES THE CONSCIENCE WORK?

* It judges a man’s soul in three areas—attitude, conduct, and behavior.

* It’s like spiritual radar sending out signals that danger is near.

* It acts like a grid system that sends a stop signal whenever something wrong hits it.

The conscience is designed to protect us from temptations and sin, and we must be careful not to violate it by taking that first step in the wrong direction. To do so is like driving through a red traffic light. We’re eventually headed for disaster. At the first internal warning, we must make a choice to abide by its direction because we cannot violate our conscience and walk in God’s will or enjoy His blessings.

The conscience is an awesome thing that God put within us to help us live a holy and righteous life. It, along with the Holy Spirit, identifies whatever is wrong and should be avoided. Knowing that God loves us, is always working on our behalf, and has our best interests at heart should motivate us to listen and obey the promptings of our conscience. We may not always understand why the Lord is forbidding us to go a certain direction, but we can trust Him and His Word as the final authority for our lives because He is always right about every situation we encounter.

THE BIBLE MENTIONS SEVERAL DIFFERENT TYPES OF CONSCIENCES.

* A good conscience (1 Tim. 1:19). It is very sensitive and provides sound direction.

* A struggling conscience (1 Cor. 8:7-12). This one is weak and may easily yield to temptation. A soiled conscience (Titus 1:15). When we do what we know is wrong, our conscience becomes defiled by sin and cannot judge rightly.

* A seared conscience (1 Tim. 4:2). This is the worst state possible because the conscience has become so hardened that it no longer works. It’s the result of repeated disobedience to God. A seared conscience allows people to live a completely immoral lifestyle without feeling like it’s wrong. According to Romans 1:21-24, when people refuse to honor God, their thinking becomes futile and foolish, and the Lord will eventually give them over to the lusts of their hearts.

WHEN CAN WE TRUST OUR CONSCIENCE TO BE OUR GUIDE?

Since the conscience can be damaged and is not always reliable, we need to understand under what conditions we can be sure that it is working properly and sending us the right information.

* We can trust it when we’ve accepted the Word of God as the basis for our conduct. If we take seriously the Ten Commandments as well as the instructions in the New Testament for proper living, we can be sure that our conscience will guide us toward the right decisions.

* We can trust it if we have programmed our conscience with the teaching of Scripture. As the Holy Spirit puts God’s Word into our hearts, we come to understand how He thinks, works, and moves in our lives.

* We can trust our conscience when we have a strong desire to obey the Lord. This means that no matter the cost, we are going to trust Him and do what He says.

* We can trust it if we prayerfully consider the decisions we must make. When we ask the Lord for guidance, our conscience becomes more sensitive to His leading.

* We can trust our conscience when it immediately sounds an alarm when we’re considering a wrong direction in our thoughts or actions. If we’re consistently abiding by God’s Word, will, and way, our conscience won’t wait until the end of the day to send us a signal. The moment a temptation or questionable situation arises, it will warn us of danger and prompt us to reject that direction. We can trust it when we feel guilty immediately upon disobedience. A spiritually sensitive conscience is alert to everything going on inside and around us. The moment we sin, it will go into action so that we can quickly return to the Lord in confession and repentance.

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

ASK YOURSELF ….

The conscience is informed by what we know and have learned. How readily do you respond to your conscience? Who has influenced your conscience? What ideas and teachings have shaped your perceptions of right and wrong? How reliable do you think your conscience is?

Now consider what a conscience informed by God’s Word would be like. How much more reliable do you think it would be?

What practical steps can you take to develop a trustworthy, protective, faithful conscience?

Dr. Charles Stanley

WaterbirdLEVEL 93

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD

THE PILGRIM’S PROGRESS
TODAY’S BIBLE STUDY
JANUARY 20TH, 2017

AFTER PRAYING, DON’T STOP THE MIRACLE ACTION

1. It is of vital importance that after we have prayed we never go back on our prayers …
(Mark 11:24, 1 Corinthians 10:5)
A. Many people stop the miracle action, the nature of the Word by the confession of a doubt or the admission of a doubt into their consciousness.
B. Isaiah 55:11 – So shall My Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth. It shall not return to Me void!
It shall accomplish that which I please and it shall prosper in the thing were to I sent it.

2. Genesis 15:10 – Abraham and God were entering an agreement. He laid a heifer, ram and birds on the altar. Fowls came down on the carcasses and Abraham drove them away. That was God’s offering. Abraham watched over it. The birds of prey would have stolen it before it was consumed.

3. The Word of God’s part of our prayer life.
A. Lay the Word on the altar – then watch over it that the birds of prey (demons) don’t steal that Word from your heart.
B. Watch over it with your confession till the manifestation comes.
C. Jeremiah 1:12 – He watches over His Word to perform it.

Have a Blessed Day Dear Ones….

<< Prev