need help from someone singing via pc

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 125 times and 8 replies have been made.

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Post by OriginalsGOLD

I uploaded the sound of silence,other people have recorded it via the app and its played back fine after saving, however I tried 2 times to record and save via a pc and it plays back really weird in preview, then it comes up error when trying to save, can someone on a pc please record, review and save and let me know the outcome, many thanks

here is the link to the song
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/record/record?song_id=aece4038

lily04LEVEL 77

Reply by lily04GOLD

I can try it tomorrow

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

I can try it tomorrow lily04

Thanks hun appreciate that, tried recording others before and after and they were fine, really foxxed as to why sos wont record properly for us

Karens_MusicLEVEL 100

Reply by Karens_MusicGOLD +4

June 06, 2020... R.I.P. my dear sweet friend Spencer(ke) ..you are and always will be missed :)

hello ...
To start the upload sounds perfect while recording ...
the play back in previeuw well that is exactly how you say it music is very weird lol
I didn't get an error while saving ....but it didn't save still mixing now ...
Tried this 5 minutes ago ....I am sure that SingSnap can help out

have a lovely weekend
Karen

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

hello ...
To start the upload sounds perfect while recording ...
the play back in previeuw well that is exactly how you say it music is very weird lol
I didn't get an error while saving ....but it didn't save still mixing now ...
Tried this 5 minutes ago ....I am sure that SingSnap can help out

have a lovely weekend
KarenKarens_Music

Thanks so much Karen, its very strange

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Contacted support, thanks everyone

lily04LEVEL 77

Reply by lily04GOLD

Ugh. Life got in the way today and now I have to head to work. I see that Karen had the same issue you did. I can try when I get home tonight if you want another trial run.

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Ugh. Life got in the way today and now I have to head to work. I see that Karen had the same issue you did. I can try when I get home tonight if you want another trial run.lily04

Thanks hun,should be ok now,just wanted a person to try it before reporting to rule out any issue our end,thanks though

OriginalsLEVEL 73

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Update: system did not like the file so now removed, will upload another soon, thanks for your help

Topic now closed