Boxing Day Blowout Sale!

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 4,986 times and 86 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
The-RodsterLEVEL 49

Edited reply by The-Rodster

This is GREAT NEWS.. THank you SS . one question, Can I split this 1yr up and give 6 months to two different people?

SingSnapSupportLEVEL 63

Reply by SingSnapSupportSTAFF

This is GREAT NEWS.. THank you SS . one question, Can I split this 1yr up and give 6 months to two different people?The-Rodster

Unfortunately, that's not possible. The years cannot be split like that.

cladnar5LEVEL 77

Edited reply by cladnar5GOLD

1234...testing. 1234...testing.

This is GREAT NEWS.. THank you SS . one question, Can I split this 1yr up and give 6 months to two different people?The-Rodster

Just tell those two people to sing twice as much and they'll get more bang for the buck. lol

cladnar5LEVEL 77

Reply by cladnar5GOLD

1234...testing. 1234...testing.

Thanks to Singsnap for this great deal. I'll be around for another year with my torturous singing.

JUANITAKNIGHTLEVEL 33

Reply by JUANITAKNIGHTGOLD

I would love to get in on this great deal. Thank you singsnap!!!

Carolina_Denise09LEVEL 66

Edited reply by Carolina_Denise09GOLD

So excited visit to Atlanta coming up soon!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! So, if I understand this correctly I have distributed it to myself but it will not go into effect until my current gold has expired? Thank you Singsnap ..Merry Christmas

Time_Passages

Reply by Time_PassagesGOLD

I said before I could not afford this but WE are talking about it. Hope I can give this gift of Gold to myself before the offer expires although I am not due to expire till June 2019 if I understand my payment page correctly Merry Christmas Singsnap and thank you so much for bringing it back Carolina_Denise09

Merry Christmas - you CAN give it to yourself. You do not have to cancel your subscription now. Just cancel your active subscription in June and then give the GMG that you purchased by assigning to yourself at that time.

Great contests btw CD

Time_Passages

Reply by Time_PassagesGOLD

On a side note, I took advantage of the GMG sold "by the week" a few years ago and they were a great gift idea. Sponsored a few people and some eventually became gold themselves. Would love to see that idea come again.

RoseL6557LEVEL 107

Reply by RoseL6557GOLD +10

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day

__Angels__LEVEL 107

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +2

forum/topic/b81994ac

Thanks
Singsnap!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

MandyLEVEL 23

Reply by MandyGOLD

Right, I have purchased a one year subscription, and I shall be gifting it to myself. I got to the page where it told me I have it purchased, but didn't want to continue further as my subscription doesn't run out until next August.
I've been on the booze all day (nearly 8.30pm in merry old England), so I'm just checking that my sozzled old brain has processed all the information correctly?
My next move is to wait until just before my subscription runs out, then cancel my auto renew, then apply the one I have just bought to my own account.....OR .... do I distribute it to myself now, cancel my auto renew in August and it will automatically apply itself?
I'm sure I'll understand properly once it's confirmed and I am sober
Merry Christmas one and all!
*hic*

designs_ms_1LEVEL 40

Reply by designs_ms_1GOLD

Merry Christmas everyone! I just purchased a Boxing Day Blowout and I’m not sure if it went through because I didn’t get any confirmation. Can somebody help me? Where should I enquire?

Merci P.

Sparrow6LEVEL 88

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +2

I wish I had the money I do know I pay every month thank you for asking MERRY CHRISTMAS SINGSNAP

SingSnapSupportLEVEL 63

Edited reply by SingSnapSupportSTAFF

Merry Christmas everyone! I just purchased a Boxing Day Blowout and I’m not sure if it went through because I didn’t get any confirmation. Can somebody help me? Where should I enquire?

Merci P.designs_ms_1

I do see that purchase. You do need to distribute it to use it. You can give the GMG year to yourself or someone else from the Purchase --> Distribute page. Here's a direct link.
dirstribute

topeng40LEVEL 19

Edited reply by topeng40

i did purchase but i dont understant do i pay more to get more song?

Carolina_Denise09LEVEL 66

Reply by Carolina_Denise09GOLD

So excited visit to Atlanta coming up soon!!!!!!

i did purchase but i dont understant do i pay more to get more song?topeng40

Please see your pm..Hope it helps but if not you can come back here or pm Support directly

designs_ms_1LEVEL 40

Merci P.designs_ms_1

I do see that purchase. You do need to distribute it to use it. You can give the GMG year to yourself or someone else from the Purchase --> Distribute page. Here's a direct link.
dirstributeSingSnapSupport

designs_ms_1LEVEL 40

Thank you so much! I’m going to use it for myself. Do I have to do something or I’m set?
Thanks again!

Merci P.

Hambone4781LEVEL 40

Reply by Hambone4781GOLD +4

If you are on auto renew and you cancel and then resubscribe using the GMG do you lose any of your current recordings and have to start over or do they carry forward into the new subscription?

Carol-ALEVEL 104

Reply by Carol-AGOLD +4

"Missin you big time Darlin" <3

I would so love to do this but i have to wait til jan 3 to get my check

DevilessLEVEL 103

Reply by DevilessCHAT-ADMIN

I have a Paypal subscription and I would like to purchase this gold Using a different Bank account that isn't Paypal,
Am I correct in thinking that I will NOT incur any charges over the subscription, if i use my Bank Card instead of Paypal,
Thanks

NazzoLEVEL 100

Reply by NazzoGOLD +2

Its bad criticizing my ex destroying my 1st fiance's pics then telling me to delete pics you sent me

Now I'm just double checking the 2nd year's Gold subscription that I have gifted myself, since no one else would, will commence after the first one which has just kicked in and not simultaneously together

If I've cocked it up, let me know

Thank you

xxx

babyblueeyessmilinLEVEL 67

Reply by babyblueeyessmilinGOLD +2

Catching up on listens ... sorry I am behind <3 hugs <3

When can I cancel my auto-renew ? Do I have to wait till it expires in March? If I cancel now will I still be able have gold till March and then apply the one just purchased? Thanks Gina

NovellaLEVEL 110

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +33

It's like taking a guess when the only answer is yes.

Right, I have purchased a one year subscription, and I shall be gifting it to myself. I got to the page where it told me I have it purchased, but didn't want to continue further as my subscription doesn't run out until next August.
I've been on the booze all day (nearly 8.30pm in merry old England), so I'm just checking that my sozzled old brain has processed all the information correctly?
My next move is to wait until just before my subscription runs out, then cancel my auto renew, then apply the one I have just bought to my own account.....OR .... do I distribute it to myself now, cancel my auto renew in August and it will automatically apply itself?
I'm sure I'll understand properly once it's confirmed and I am sober
Merry Christmas one and all!
*hic*Mandy

You can handle it however you'd like. If you want, you can cancel your auto renewing subscription now and apply it. If you do, the new Gold will commence once your current Gold expires.

If you'd rather wait until closer to the renewal date to cancel and apply it, you can do that too

NovellaLEVEL 110

i did purchase but i dont understant do i pay more to get more song?topeng40

Hey!

You have purchased it, so all you have to do now is distribute it to yourself

You can do that here: http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/account/distributestep1

Novella

NovellaLEVEL 110

Thank you so much! I’m going to use it for myself. Do I have to do something or I’m set?
Thanks again!

Merci P.designs_ms_1

You still have to distribute it to yourself
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/account/distributestep1

NovellaLEVEL 110

If you are on auto renew and you cancel and then resubscribe using the GMG do you lose any of your current recordings and have to start over or do they carry forward into the new subscription?Hambone4781

Absolutely nothing changes on your account

NovellaLEVEL 110

Edited reply by NovellaSTAFF +33

I have a Paypal subscription and I would like to purchase this gold Using a different Bank account that isn't Paypal,
Am I correct in thinking that I will NOT incur any charges over the subscription, if i use my Bank Card instead of Paypal,
ThanksDeviless

There will be no charges from us. You'd still have the exchange rate But if you want to give this to someone you're already sponsoring, you would need to cancel their subscriptions first and then distribute the gold

Novella

NovellaLEVEL 110

Now I'm just double checking the 2nd year's Gold subscription that I have gifted myself, since no one else would, will commence after the first one which has just kicked in and not simultaneously together

If I've cocked it up, let me know

Thank you

xxx
Nazzo

One is already active, the other is scheduled to commence next year when the current expires

NovellaLEVEL 110

When can I cancel my auto-renew ? Do I have to wait till it expires in March? If I cancel now will I still be able have gold till March and then apply the one just purchased? Thanks Gina babyblueeyessmilin

Yes, you can cancel now and then distribute your Gold to yourself. It would begin once your current Gold expires

davidmarxmLEVEL 93

Reply by davidmarxmGOLD

I WISH YOU HAD UP 31 DECMBER FOR GOLD

ShockaKahnLEVEL 85

Reply by ShockaKahnGOLD

Dang it Shann, it is 11:33 AM PST...on Dec 27...the offer is gone!!! aww man!

BlueangelLEVEL 67

Reply by BlueangelGOLD

Hi.............I just got back from Christmas holidays with family and I missed out on the blowout sale....................maybe you should extend the time frame next year because a lot of
people travel all over during the holidays. Just a suggestion.

yellowRose2013LEVEL 67

Reply by yellowRose2013GOLD

Awww man, I've been sick and never saw this... really could have used this half price ... Oldersinger75 (Ted Campbell) also extremely I'll in hospital fighting for his life... we usually renew together heavy sigh..
I guess I need to come check here regardless..lol. Looks like it went over great.. I had several family members that have been b.v wanting to join as well... maybe next time.. Rose..

yellowRose2013LEVEL 67

Reply by yellowRose2013GOLD

Well looks like we are not the only ones that missed out...... but what a great idea for Christmas gifts next year... Lightbulb moment for notes lol.... Thank you Novella and Rob for all you do here and continue to do with such style... Rose

lorrdarlinLEVEL 75

Reply by lorrdarlinPATRON

I Think It Would be Fantastic if SingSnap did another Surprize I/2 Price Membership for Members, Makes you want to Sing More!! Thank You SingSnap,

<< Prev