Boxing Day Blowout Sale!

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 5,200 times and 86 replies have been made.

Next >>
NovellaLEVEL 111

Edited post by NovellaSTAFF +8 +27

It's A Christmas Miracle!

The folks at SingSnap Head Quarters heard how well received the GMG Sale was and have decided to bring back the sale for an additional 72 hours in the biggest and baddest Boxing Day Blowout this site has ever seen! Not sure what Boxing Day is? It's what folks up north or over yonder refer to as December 26th, the day after Christmas! However, we're not waiting until after Christmas - we're starting it early on December 24th at Noon (EST)!

It's True - It Really is!

At a savings of over 50% you can purchase a year of GMG Gold for the shockingly low price of $49 USD. Starting at noon on December 24th through until noon on December 27th (est), take this twice in a lifetime opportunity to stock up on Gold!

This is part of our GMG (Give Members Gold) promotion so it's a little different from the usual purchase process. You can buy individual Year Memberships that never expire and only become active once you distribute them! Purchase as many of these One Year Memberships as you like and distribute them whenever you'd like, to whomever you'd like - including yourself!

This is an amazing opportunity to get Gold at a deeply discounted price for either regular use, as a gift to someone or as a Prize for one of your fabulous contests!

If you currently have an auto-renewing subscription and want to use this; you will have to cancel your current subscription, prior to distributing your GMG Gold! Don't sweat it though, all you would have to do is start a new subscription down the road and continue enjoying all the wonderful perks of being Gold!

There are no administration fees for this special promotion and it will not last long, so don't hesitate! Purchase today!

How To Purchase!

You can purchase a Gold Membership Bundle by following these simple steps:

1. Visit the Promotions Purchase Page.
2. Click on the product you wish to buy.

3. Select your payment type
4. Click "Proceed To Checkout".
5. Follow the remaining prompts based upon your payment method selection!

How To Distribute!

Once your payment has been processed it is easy as pie to give the Gift of Gold!

1. Visit the Distribution Center.
2. Select the product you wish to distribute.
3. Use the Drop-Down menu to determine who you are giving the membership to or write in their username.
4. If you would like you can include a personalized message!
5. Click "Proceed"!

Alternatively you can visit the Purchase --> Distribute page and click on the Distribute button in GMG banner.

It's that simple! We hope you'll find joy in the gift of giving during this holiday season! If you run into trouble, check out the FAQ below!

Frequently Asked Questions!

How does this differ from 'Regular Gold'?

The only difference between purchasing GMG bundles and a subscription is how the gold is 'stored' and 'distributed'. When you purchase GMG, it will remain on your account but not 'activated' until you distribute it.

Do I have to cancel my current subscription to activate my GMG?

If you have an auto-renewing subscription you will have to cancel before you will be able to distribute/activate your GMG Gold.

What if I don't want to use it now, can I save it for later?

Absolutely! Your GMG Gold will never expire and will only become active once you distribute it.

I cancelled my subscription and it's still not working. Now What?

Something may be goofy. Send us a message at SingSnap Support and we'll help you out!

Keep Singing!

townboy

Reply by townboyPATRON

Great...Great ...Great...love it
Rich

StrikingTopazLEVEL 108

Reply by StrikingTopazGOLD +1

thank you ss took advantage of it on previous offer but its great for those who missed it

TamDunLEVEL 44

Reply by TamDunGOLD

Thank you for such a great deal !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Blessings, Tammy

CountryGirl530LEVEL 73

Reply by CountryGirl530PATRON +4

So if my regular subscription runs until May, I can hold this until May and distribute it to myself at that time?

RosieAngelLEVEL 84

Reply by RosieAngel

Sounds great! Really have missed singing and friendships I've made thru SingSnap.

claycase

Reply by claycaseGOLD

This is great. I purchased the one year discount last time and only got one cause I didn't think you could stock up on it. I will get at least one or two more now. One question though... Is that Dec. 24th noon EST.

TrochilidaeLEVEL 106

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD +3 +1

This is Very Wonderful! Thanks for bringing this back!

DefenseLEVEL 82

Reply by Defense

This is great. I purchased the one year discount last time and only got one cause I didn't think you could stock up on it. I will get at least one or two more now. One question though... Is that Dec. 24th noon EST.claycase

Yes, EST (in red at the end of the summary)

NovellaLEVEL 111

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +8 +27

So if my regular subscription runs until May, I can hold this until May and distribute it to myself at that time?CountryGirl530

Absolutely !

If you have an auto renewing subscription, you would need to cancel that before applying this one but other than that, yes

NovellaLEVEL 111

Edited reply by NovellaSTAFF +8 +27

This is great. I purchased the one year discount last time and only got one cause I didn't think you could stock up on it. I will get at least one or two more now. One question though... Is that Dec. 24th noon EST.claycase

Yes. December 24th @ noon EST... SingSnap time

KimberlyHLEVEL 5

Reply by KimberlyH

So how long is this blowout sale going to be available for purchase?

-Alexandrea

Reply by -AlexandreaGOLD +1 +3

Superrrrrrrrrrrr..

SingSnapSupportLEVEL 65

Edited reply by SingSnapSupportSTAFF

So how long is this blowout sale going to be available for purchase?KimberlyH

The promotion runs from noon on December 24th through until noon on December 27h (EST).

CanisingtoyouLEVEL 47

Reply by CanisingtoyouGOLD

If I cancel my subscription, will my recording be deleted. Or will you keep them untill I use this offer?

ShdwKnght

Reply by ShdwKnght

If I cancel my subscription, will my recording be deleted. Or will you keep them untill I use this offer?Canisingtoyou

After you cancel Gold, you have a 10 day grace period to renew before any recordings are removed.

__Angels__LEVEL 108

Edited reply by __Angels__GOLD +7 +7

Thanks to all for the amazing gifts!!!www.singsnap.comforum/topic/b71c4cd8

hope can renew this timemy birthday will be next December 25 th

Thanks Novella!!!

NazzoLEVEL 101

Reply by NazzoGOLD +4

Happy Independence Day Greece in releasing yourself from Turk Control March 25, 1821. Boo on Erdogan

So we can give ourselves the 12 months?

If so can we do it now so it kicks in on it's own accord when our current one is over?

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 109

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +8 +1

SuNSlhine

Reply by SuNSlhineGOLD

My Gold will be expired next year August, can I extend this now for August 2020?

Terri-anneLEVEL 87

Reply by Terri-anneGOLD +5

-Bev-LEVEL 103

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Celebrating 12 yrs Singsnap Anniversary today..I still love Singsnap!

Wooooo hoooooo Merry Christmas to you all !!!!

amor14344LEVEL 100

Reply by amor14344GOLD +1 +1

CHEATING IS NOT A MISTAKE, IT'S A CHOICE!!!!! r/c3bca3b7d

__Angels__LEVEL 108

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +7 +7

NovellaLEVEL 111

Edited reply by NovellaSTAFF +8 +27

So how long is this blowout sale going to be available for purchase?KimberlyH

Until noon Dec 27 ... est.

NovellaLEVEL 111

If I cancel my subscription, will my recording be deleted. Or will you keep them untill I use this offer?Canisingtoyou

You only need to cancel your subscription to apply this Gold. There will not be an interruption in service

NovellaLEVEL 111

So we can give ourselves the 12 months?

If so can we do it now so it kicks in on it's own accord when our current one is over?Nazzo

Yep. As long as you do not have an auto renewing subscription, you can apply it today and it will become active once your current gold expires

NovellaLEVEL 111

My Gold will be expired next year August, can I extend this now for August 2020?SuNSlhine

Yes!! If you have a subscription, that would need to be cancelled first but otherwise, absolutely.

MoxieMainiac68

Reply by MoxieMainiac68GOLD

Carolina_Denise09LEVEL 68

Reply by Carolina_Denise09GOLD

forum/topic/b0117a40 FULL & IN PROGRESS

Merry Christmas Singsnap

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +8 +8

Wishing everybody a wonderful weekend

Oooooooops, you did it again ..

judy20072014LEVEL 48

Reply by judy20072014GOLD

Happy Spring ! Ready for summer Time...

Merry Christmas SingSnap Thanks for This Great saving ! Great way to Use my Christmas Money Son gave me!

RobLEVEL 89

Reply by RobSTAFF +2

Merry Christmas Everyone!

MISTERSONGSTERLEVEL 55

Reply by MISTERSONGSTERGOLD

I need help..I canceled something,don't know what..My subscription ends Feb 23,I think..I want to extend mine for another year and buy 2 more years at the discount price..
Novella, can you please help me ??

Jim_BeachLEVEL 40

Reply by Jim_Beach

Well, sadly no one in my home cares about me to get the 1 year for me so guess I am out as usual. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday travels with your loved ones.

Chazzz

Reply by Chazzz

does the $49 have to be paid all at once or can itbe paid over a few months?

RobLEVEL 89

Reply by RobSTAFF +2

I need help..I canceled something,don't know what..My subscription ends Feb 23,I think..I want to extend mine for another year and buy 2 more years at the discount price..
Novella, can you please help me ??MISTERSONGSTER

It looks like you're all set. You can purchase as many years as you want on the following link (years are purchased one at a time, but you can come back to the link and purchase as many as you want).
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/store/promotionstep1

Once you have purchased all that you want you can distribute them to yourself and they will automatically start to extend your current Gold.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/store/bundledistributestep1

RobLEVEL 89

Edited reply by RobSTAFF +2

does the $49 have to be paid all at once or can itbe paid over a few months?Chazzz

No, this is a one time purchase so it would be the $49 charge all at once.

jeannetteb

Reply by jeannettebGOLD

Chido! Got it! Merry Christmas ya'll!

__Angels__LEVEL 108

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +7 +7

Yay

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear50LEVEL 93

Reply by Bear50GOLD +6 +2

I'm glad to be home from hospital I'm doing better but lungs arn't up to singing just yet

flags

Carolina_Denise09LEVEL 68

Reply by Carolina_Denise09GOLD

forum/topic/b0117a40 FULL & IN PROGRESS

This is an awesome savings BUT I owe my GOLD to the kindness of strangers.... I am and many others are blessed that their are so many "patrons" on the site that give out of the kindness of their hearts Thank you patrons....

Deth_BroncLEVEL 91

Reply by Deth_BroncGOLD

not sure why but it still says it will charge me full price

osanbat9

Reply by osanbat9GOLD

Hi Novella, Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas. I gifted a year of gold this morning and it hasn't been delivered yet, as far as I can see. Doesn't Santa try to see that all good snappers are rewarded on this special day? I'd hate to see the presents go unopened or delayed, particularly in light of the surprise aspect of this Special Giving Holiday !! Thanks,
Osanbat9

cladnar5LEVEL 77

Reply by cladnar5GOLD

I probably have the same question already asked 49 times. I just purchased a 1-year subscription and distributed it to myself. My current subscription expires on Jan. 2, 2019. Did my new subscription start now(today) or does it start automatically on Jan. 2?

NovellaLEVEL 111

not sure why but it still says it will charge me full priceDeth_Bronc

Make sure you're trying to purchase from PURCHASE >> PROMOTIONS page

NovellaLEVEL 111

Hi Novella, Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas. I gifted a year of gold this morning and it hasn't been delivered yet, as far as I can see. Doesn't Santa try to see that all good snappers are rewarded on this special day? I'd hate to see the presents go unopened or delayed, particularly in light of the surprise aspect of this Special Giving Holiday !! Thanks,
Osanbat9osanbat9

You gave it to someone else you mean ? If so, you would have gotten a confirmation message that your gift went through. The person will turn gold once they log into the site.

Novella

NovellaLEVEL 111

I probably have the same question already asked 49 times. I just purchased a 1-year subscription and distributed it to myself. My current subscription expires on Jan. 2, 2019. Did my new subscription start now(today) or does it start automatically on Jan. 2?cladnar5

It starts once your current gold expires. On Jan 2

osanbat9

Reply by osanbat9GOLD

Just got the confirmation email as you said.... thanks a bunch !

a_god_sLEVEL 109

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thanks!

You make the last-minute shoppers happy!!

Next >>