***SIGN-UP SESSION***J&D's CG@H#104***

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 1,485 times and 119 replies have been made.

Next >>
SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Edited post by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +6

>>J&D's Calendar girls 1 Merry Christmas Elvis song contest

Hello ladies and welcome to J&D's Country girls @ heart #104. This edition is called Legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Our subtitle is pretty self explanatory really, we will be showcasing some of yours and our favorites from yesteryear, those whom we love today and some who we know in our hearts will be legends decades from now. For this edition, we will be singing songs by female artists only.

How we will proceed? We will be giving you either the choice of 3 or more artists to sing each round and there will be four rounds total in the contest as usual. You need to be aware that there in one round that is called "Rainbow's challenge" and during that round, you will be given a song chosen by me, your hostess. I will as always do my best to give you a song that I believe suits your vocals but keep in mind that , I am not a professional and all I can do is is my best. All we ask is that You embrace your challenge! and bring us your best vocal performance. *If you have any issues or questions, please send them directly to me via private message and I will do my best to resolve them.

Always keep in mind that these contests are first and foremost to gather together and have some fun, share some great music, hear a new voice or more , make new friends and add new favorites to your list and hey, maybe make new friends.
Not everyone can win at the end but everyone can have a good time if they put their heart in it.

About banners: Like in all of our contests, we will be awarding many banners. After each round, there will be Spotlight banners, as they are a tradition in our contest and at the end , there will be top 5 highest scores for both teams and other special awards which you will all be aware of once we officially start the contest. We always aim to please everyone but since this is a contest not everyone might leave with a personalized banner but everyone will receive at least more then one participation banner for their efforts and for being part of our contest.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +6

OUR RULES & GUIDELINES :

1.NO CLAIMING OF SONGS OR DUPLICATES UNLESS REQUESTED BY YOUR HOSTS.

2. NO PRE-RECORDS (ONLY FRESH RECORDINGS ALLOWED) TIMESTAMPED AFTER THE BEGINNING OF EACH ROUND.

3.DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRIES IN OTHER CONTESTS OR CHALLENGES UNTIL THE CONTEST HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

4. NO QUOTING ON OUR THREAD PERIOD. ONLY HOSTS WILL QUOTE IF NECESSARY.

5.ONCE YOUR SONG IS POSTED TO THE THREAD, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT UNLESS IT'S THERE'S A RECORDING ISSUE AND IT'S OK'D BY YOUR HOSTS.

6. NO HARMONY TRACKS/ NO *LIC*SONGS/DEMOS/DUPLICATES OR SONGS LISTED AS *DUET*, NO CHRISTMAS OR GOSPEL SONGS (UNLESS REQUESTED BY HOSTS).

7. NO TALKING BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE UNLESS IT'S WRITTEN TO DO SO ON THE SONG.

8. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL ON THE THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT USE COLORED/BOLD OR ITALIC TEXT (FOR YOUR HOSTESS' USE ONLY).

9.DO NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY BANNERS THAT ARE GIVEN TO YOU. ALL "ROUND BANNERS" MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SONG ENTRY EACH ROUND.
**DO NOT COPY HOST'S GRAPHICS THAT APPEAR ON THE THREAD PLEASE.

10.THE USE OF ANY "BANNER TYPE COMMENTS" ARE DISALLOWED COMPLETELY. "A FEW WORDS WARMS THE HEART" AND ARE MORE FRIENDLY. BANNERS ARE FOR HOSTS ONLY. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

IMPORTANT: INSTANT REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ALL SINGSNAP RULES & TERMS OF USE. ALL OF OUR CONTESTS ARE HELD IN "INNERCIRCLE" AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA. NO DISRESPECT OF ANY KIND WILL BE TOLERATED.

JUDGING CRITERIA :

1.ARE YOU ON KEY?! DO YOU KNOW YOUR SONG? DO WE RECOGNIZE IT?
2. CLARITY:
*CAN WE HEAR YOU OVER THE MUSIC(IS THE BLEND BETWEEN MUSIC & VOICE RIGHT)*CLARITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO USE. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRONOUNCE EACH WORD PROPERLY & WATCH YOUR PHRASE ENDINGS. "S'S" AND "T'S" SOMETIMES NEED TO BE HEARD OR WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO WHAT YOU WERE SINGING.
3. CAN WE FEEL IT? EMOTIONS NEED TO BE "FELT" IN YOUR VOICE WHEN CONVEYING MESSAGES.. LYRICS... (VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR IN OUR JUDGING)

*KEY CHANGER IS ALLOWED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED IF NEEDED. THERE'S NO SHAME IN CHANGING KEYS IF THE SONG IS TOO HIGH.
*MMSB IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
*NO "AUTO TUNING" OR ENHANCEMENTS PLEASE & NO EXCESSIVE ECHO! POINTS WILL BE REMOVED!
*SINGING ON CAM IS PERFECTLY FINE/NO EXTRA POINTS ADDED FOR IT THOUGH.

IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:

PLEASE DO NOT DROWN OUT YOUR VOICES WITH TOO MUCH ECHO(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CANNOT CLOSE YOUR MIXERS)IT REALLY MAKES IT HARD FOR US TO HEAR "YOU". MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR ENTRY BEFORE POSTING IT.
*ALSO AVOID BACKGROUND NOISES(DOGS, MICROPHONE POPPING, TV ECT..)
THAT REALLY DISTRACTS FROM YOUR PERFORMANCES.

IMPORTANT REQUESTS:

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE CONTEST'S RULES, GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO EVERYONE INVOLVED INCLUDING YOURSELF.

*IF YOU ARE NOT INTO "LEARNING A NEW SONG OR SONGS(DEPENDING ON THE CONTEST THEME) DURING THE CONTEST , OUR CONTEST MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.

*PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TILL LAST MINUTE TO POST YOUR ENTRY. IT'S NOT FAIR TO YOUR FELLOW CONTESTANT OR IS IT TO YOUR JUDGES.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP THIS THREAD A "DRAMA FREE ZONE" DO NOT BRING NEGATIVITY OR PERSONAL ISSUES THAT MAY BE UPSETTING TO OTHERS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

*ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS CAN MAKE YOUR RECORDINGS DIFFICULT TO HEAR , PLEASE BE MINDFUL WHEN CHOOSING THEM SINCE THEY CAN AFFECT YOUR SCORE.

*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, SEND THEM DIRECTLY VIA PM TO
SingingRainbowONLY PLEASE. QUESTIONS ON THE THREAD CAN BE LOST AND I DO PREFER ONE ON ONE RESPONSES VIA PM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CANNOT BE ON THE THREAD 24/7 BUT ARE AS AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE.

ABOUT COMMENTS:

LISTENS ARE ENCOURAGED, NEVER MANDATORY BUT IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO "HEAR" THE COMPETITION AND SEE YOU LADIES SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIND A FEW NEW FAVORITES & OR FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY!

IMPORTANT INFOS:

* THIS CONTEST IS RESERVED TO GOLD MEMBERS ONLY DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF SONGS BY OUR CHOSEN ARTISTS.

*WE DO NOT SEND OUT "REMINDERS" OF DEADLINES TO ANYONE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH ON THE THREAD AS LIKE LIFE, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN CONTESTS.

**PLEASE NOTE: 1st place winners of the J&D's CG@H#103 are not eligible to join us for this edition but can join us for our DECEMBER EDITION. This rule DOES NOT APPLY to "J&D's Calendar girls" contest, since it's a totally different contest.

*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE WITHOUT GIVING A PUBLIC REASON AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE CAUSING DRAMA AS WELL AS ANY POST WE FEEL INAPPROPRIATE OR UNRELATED TO THE CONTEST.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +6

01.cajunhonny

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!
To join us, first please be sure to read our rules there are not many but it's good to know what you signing up for before you decide to enter.

To join us, simply copy the format below stating which team you'd like to enter. **Only those who post the right format will be entered.

**The Classic country girls**

If you like singing songs by singers like :
Patsy Cline, Janie Fricke, Barbara Mandrell, Dottie West for instance,
you are a Classic country girl and here's how you should sign-up :

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic country girl!! Please sign me up!

**The New country girls**

Trisha Yearwood, Carrie Underwood, Lorrie Morgan, for instance, you are a New country girl and here's how you should sign-up :

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!! Welcome to another edition of "J&D's Country girls @ Heart #104 We hope you'll come join us!!

countryfan1959LEVEL 65

Reply by countryfan1959GOLD

This sure came around fast! The months are flying by!!

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up!

cajunhonnyLEVEL 59

Reply by cajunhonnyGOLD +5

I KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS........ MERRY CHRISTMAS GOD BLESS LANE

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic country girl!! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!! Welcome to our both!! I will add you in now.
Thanks for joining us!! We hope you enjoy your stay
It's now "family time" in our home, which means we will be away from the computer for the evening. We will be back to check on everything before we retire for the evening and update our list if need be.
We hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing evening!!
Denise & Johnny

lindy_annLEVEL 93

Reply by lindy_annPATRON +1

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic country girl!! Please sign me up!

sylviapl65LEVEL 79

Reply by sylviapl65GOLD +1

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic Country girl!! Please sign me up!

entrancertvLEVEL 75

Reply by entrancertvGOLD

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up!

Making this official, since Denise was kind enough to add me...she knows I won't miss any of hers and Johnny's contests

PRETTY forum, Denise....glad you used your favourite colours

sweetangel226LEVEL 68

Reply by sweetangel226GOLD

I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a New country girl!! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.cajunhonny

02.lindy_ann

03.sylvia65pl

04.PamelaJane

05.DUCKYSMOM46

06.shereenz

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.sweetangel226

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!
To join us, first please be sure to read our rules there are not many but it's good to know what you signing up for before you decide to enter.

To join us, simply copy the format below stating which team you'd like to enter. **Only those who post the right format will be entered.

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic country girl!! Please sign me up!

Trisha Yearwood, Carrie Underwood, Lorrie Morgan, for instance, you are a New country girl and here's how you should sign-up :

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good evening ladies!! A big thank you for joining us. We hope you have a fun time.
For now though, we are heading to dream land. We will be back in the morning to update. Wishing you all good night and sweet dreams! See you all then. Stay safe and warm!!
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good morning ladies!! We hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!
Denise & Johnny

PamelaJaneLEVEL 76

Reply by PamelaJaneGOLD +9

Good Morning everyone.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good morning PJ So happy to see you girl :)We're also happy to have you with you for this edition. We hope you enjoy your stay!! Have a great day!

DUCKYSMOM46LEVEL 44

Reply by DUCKYSMOM46GOLD

Hello, Thanks for the invite

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hey there my friend!! We're happy you could join us!! I'll add you in now!! We hope you enjoy your stay!! Have a great day!

shereenzLEVEL 52

Reply by shereenzGOLD +1

"I've read the rules! I can commit to them! I'm a Classic country girl!! Please sign me up

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello Shereen!! Nice to see you girl!! We're happy you could join us!! I'll add you in now!! We hope you enjoy your stay!! Have a great day!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.cajunhonny

02.lindy_ann

03.sylvia65pl

04.PamelaJane

05.DUCKYSMOM46

06.shereenz

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.sweetangel226

04.jassmine_eyes

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello once more ladies!! We'll be offline for a few hours. We'll check back in when we get back. We wish you all a wonderful afternoon!
Denise & Johnny

jassmine_eyesLEVEL 66

Reply by jassmine_eyesPATRON

hey Denise

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello Brittany!! Nice to see you girl!! We're happy you could join us!! I'll add you in now!! We hope you enjoy your stay!! Have a great day!

chimodelkLEVEL 33

Reply by chimodelkGOLD

I'm in... sounds like a fun competition.

chimodelkLEVEL 33

Reply by chimodelkGOLD

Sorry... I'm more of a new country girls singer... but can do either as technically I'd be considered a classic by most

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hi there chimodelk!! Nice to meet you I have sent you a private message since you have me a little confused and I would prefer a clear choice and also need you to add the proper "sign-up format" when entering. Thank you

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.cajunhonny

02.lindy_ann

03.sylvia65pl

04.PamelaJane

05.DUCKYSMOM46

06.shereenz

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.sweetangel226

04.jassmine_eyes

05.chimodelk

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Ladies, we will be away now for some "family time" like always. This means we won't be online for a good part of the evening. I will come and check on things before we retire for the night and I will update our lists if need be. If you are lurking in, there's plenty of room left to join. Come save your spots!! Have a great evening ladies!!
We'll see you all later
Denise & Johnny

chimodelkLEVEL 33

Reply by chimodelkGOLD

I'm a "New Country Girl" at heart

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hi again girl and welcome!! I had to check on something so I checked here too haha! ! I'm glad you came back We hope you'll enjoy your stay!! I'm off to add you to the list now!! Thanks again for joining us Have a great evening. I'm really off now haha! See ya'll later ladies

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Ladies, we will see you all in the morning!!
Goo night!! Sweet dreams and stay warm
Denise & Johnny

sweetcheeks27LEVEL 93

Edited reply by sweetcheeks27SPECIAL-EVENTS

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello Lori and welcome hon!! We're happy to have you with us!! I will add you to the list!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.cajunhonny

02.lindy_ann

03.sylvia65pl

04.PamelaJane

05.DUCKYSMOM46

06.shereenz

07.jcp62

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.sweetangel226

04.jassmine_eyes

05.chimodelk

06.sweetcheeks27

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Good morning ladies!! Well, our team's are half full and that's great!! We hope to have more join us today If you have girlfriends who you think would like to join one of our teams , do let them know about us before we are full! Wishing you all a terrific Thursday
Denise & Johnny

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello once more ladies!! We'll be offline for a few hours. We'll check back in when we get back. We wish you all a wonderful afternoon!
Denise & Johnny

jcp62LEVEL 66

Reply by jcp62GOLD

I've read the rules! I can Commit to them! I'm a classic country girl! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello there!! We're happy to have you with us!! I will add you to the list!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

GloriaDarcyLEVEL 61

Reply by GloriaDarcyGOLD +1

I would like to be in the classics category. Thanks!

DeborahW1630LEVEL 59

Reply by DeborahW1630GOLD +2

r/bf8c3ef03 RUSTY CHEVROLET FUN SONG!

I have read the rules! And can commit to them! I'm a Classic Country Girl! Please sign me up!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

01.cajunhonny

02.lindy_ann

03.sylvia65pl

04.PamelaJane

05.DUCKYSMOM46

06.shereenz

07.jcp62

08.GloriaDarcy

09.DeborahW1630

01.entrancertv

02.countryfan1959

03.sweetangel226

04.jassmine_eyes

05.chimodelk

06.sweetcheeks27

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Hello ladies!!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Next >>