Lost Singsnap use

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 99 times and 2 replies have been made.

wyattdLEVEL 62

Post by wyattdGOLD

Warning Safari v 14 Mac update has removed Adobe flash already so 3 moths before predicted year end when the Singsnap Beta site was aiming to be ready. I now can't use either site to record. If you're on a Mac disable auto updates if you don't want a similar fate.
How long before I can record on Beta?

MikeIIILEVEL 108

Reply by MikeIIIGOLD

R.I.P., Dansolman, SDingus 'n COVID-19 victims*Pray 4 West Coast fire victims*2,934 songs uploaded.

Just get the "SingSnap Karaoke II" from the App Store.

artzluv2sing

Edited reply by artzluv2singGOLD

The site does not use specific operating system only specific browsers. Chrome is the only remaining browser to support Flashplayer. Snap2.0 will be supported on Edge, Chrome & Firefox. So if you can download the Chrome browser for Mac. --- Just look for Chrome Browser using your Safari browser, Google will automatically detect your operating system.

Not sure how old this How To is, but it might help
https://www.support.com/how-to/how-to-download-and-install-google-chrome-on-a-mac-12424

Then once you get Chrome installed, you will need to set flashplayer permissions found in Settings > Privacy Security > Site Settings > Permissions - Additional Permissions is where you will find Flash.