How is my voice?

This topic is listed in Singing & Songwriting Tips. It has been viewed 351 times and 6 replies have been made.

deathsongLEVEL 27

Post by deathsong

Well i did a few recordings, im looking for sone feedback on it, just to see if people like what i do and if i can do better

socomicefoxLEVEL 80

Edited reply by socomicefoxGOLD

Voting full democrat on my ballot.

Ok man 1st I want to ask you do you love singin? Cause when I listen to you sing a basset hound howling at the moon is more than what you do in your songs. See when you sing you have to sing with heart sing cause you love to sing. You sound like you was bored? On your demons song you have to bring the attitude to the mic. Step up to the mic and say kno what its time to rock out.

The only way to learn to sing is wanting to learn to sing and listen to your voice and learn what is new bout your voice everytime you sing. No such thing as best singer and no such thing as worse singer. Singing is good for you man. Keep singing keep growing your voice and pick the right songs that fit you. Cause bruno mars nahhh bro not for ya. Eric clapton tears in heaven song? Good try but nahhh not for ya. Find songs that fit your voice.

What could you do better? Like I say up there learn somethin bout your voice everytime you sing. Let the singsnap songs you sing be your vocal coach and well just grow your voice dude learn new things bout your voice when you sing everytime. I think you could be amazing singer if you keep singing. Keep it up dude.

The only way to learn how to be good at anything is to keep tryin and well learning as you go and bein the best that you can be.

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD

This was great advice from an excellent singer. I mean I LOL'd at the basset hound thing but, I admit I understood that cause its something I can sound out in my head. HAAHAA! Great job on the advice and good luck to the asker!

Cinderella80LEVEL 73

Reply by Cinderella80GOLD

A bit more enthusiasm would be nice, but you have great texture to your voice.

deathsongLEVEL 27

Reply by deathsong

well i guess i should give more power to the thing yeah, tho i dont know what musics to sing more, bcs there is no such things as linkin park and songs i listen, the closest song that fit my likes was counting stars from one republic, and well i like the say something and stay with me, but i do not know what to try more, but ill try a bit more enthusiasm when i find a song, thank you for the advice ^^

Cinderella80LEVEL 73

Reply by Cinderella80GOLD

They used to have Linkin Park songs on here. It's my fave band too..Try some Breaking Benjamin, maybe? Or Saliva, Papa Roach, Evans Blue,...Chevelle.

deathsongLEVEL 27

Reply by deathsong

They used to have Linkin Park songs on here. It's my fave band too..Try some Breaking Benjamin, maybe? Or Saliva, Papa Roach, Evans Blue,...Chevelle.Cinderella80

Thank you i will check it out ^^