~*~Judie, aka "Num1gm" always in our hearts <3

This topic is listed in Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes. It has been viewed 97 times and 9 replies have been made.

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Post by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

>>J&D's Calendar girls 1 Merry Christmas Elvis song contest ladies only contest!

Last year on this day we lost the most loving lady ever. Judie Busby aka "Num1gm". I just wanted to send mine and my family's love to her family, friends, loved ones , friends and fans here on singsnap. Losing her was a great loss for many. She was a loving heart and when she loved , she loved big! I was honored to call her my friend. She will never be forgotten, someone like her never could. Keep singing with the angels sweet Judie!! We miss you but know that you are watching over us all and leading that beautiful choir of angels in heaven!! Rest in peace Keep shining your light on us. You'll always be in our hearts.

lisaluvsky64LEVEL 68

Reply by lisaluvsky64GOLD

My heart has missed her since shes been gone. Im really JEALOUS OF THE ANGELS...they get to have her on their lives still.

JUDIE WAS ONE IN A MILLION

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5

>>J&D's Calendar girls 1 Merry Christmas Elvis song contest ladies only contest!

Hey ((((((((Lisa)))))))))))) I've been thinking of you all morning hon xox I feel the same way you do. She was a big part of my daily life. I miss her greatly too. Hugs girl

WaterbirdLEVEL 101

Reply by WaterbirdGOLD +26

Ghetto's Challenge ..... watchandlisten/play/c8a19e6e9?hidealert=832

i am so glad you put this up..... Judy was a LOVELY woman....
and i am so happy to have sung quite a few gospels she contributed to the singsnap community songbook.... she is sorely missed..... Hugs and Blessings...

MikeIIILEVEL 107

Reply by MikeIIIGOLD +4

*Have a joyous Holiday season ** 2,235 songs uploaded

Rest In Peace, Judie.

Michael1951LEVEL 87

Reply by Michael1951GOLD

Judie was my sponsor and she will always be remembered for her kindness, generosity, and,singing!

cannotsing24LEVEL 107

Reply by cannotsing24GOLD +8

R.I.P, Judie your in my prayer

jaderottie63LEVEL 84

Reply by jaderottie63PATRON

Always in our hearts Judie

-Bev-LEVEL 105

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +4

One of my Christmas wishes has come true my son-in-law is home from hospital for Christmas !

R.I.P Judi I so miss you my sweet friend...but you are always there in my heart and mind....thinking of you

lindy_annLEVEL 93

Reply by lindy_annPATRON +1

She was always an inspiration to me. I miss her so much

R.I.P. Judi