How to improve your recording quality

This topic is listed in Vocal Help, Tips & Critique.
It has been viewed 32,586 times and 745 replies have been made.

Previous Next
justadreamer

Edited reply by justadreamerPATRON

Sorry Jo_Lee...lol...I thought you had the Alesis mixer.,
I'm not real familiar with that mixer..but looks like on yours..I believe it will be the orange knobs that control the amount of effects..including the big orange slider that says "FX send" on the right..

Edited to say,,I believe the 2 knobs on each side of the digital panel that says 15 on it in the pic..will control your different variations in the effects too..I cant quite read the text below the knobs there..but I'm guessing that those are effects related controls too..justadreamer

Hello, I'm just now getting back on here... I was UP ~ ALL night long March 1 to March 3rd... with only a few hours sleep in between...

Not only excited about the arrival of my new mixer; but taking your advice, trying to figure out the mixer and listening to the differences in the effects... that it does create.
~ MEMORIES... It's like when I first found SS & purchased the gold membership! LOL ~

I'm so glad that I found you here!! You've done nothing but HELP and even though you don't have the same mixer as I do... you are absolutely correct about the orange knobs!!!! Can't beat that!! ~Too bad that I can't find a doctor as well qualified at doing their jobs! =)

Anyway, I noticed that during the songs where there isn't any chorus in the background... and that you have like an aria solo part to sing... there is a HISSING sound ~ almost like the mic is having too much power so to speak... but then if I turn down the mic and or the gain... you can barely hear my vocals... yet the same hissing sound comes loud and clear during the aria solo.

Suggestions are always WELCOME!! And Thanks so much, you'll never know how much you are appreciated!!

Jo_Lee

Thanks Jo_Lee!!
I'm happy that everything is working out for you too!!

I listened to "Right to be wrong"
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b06fb297e

And I don't really hear much of a hissing sound?,,
I'm wondering if you may be hearing the slight shh sound that happens from using the MMSB option?,,I don't know if you used the MMSB option or not?..But a lot of times when it is used there will be a "shhhh" type of sound,,usually more obvious only on the vocals,,because the MMSB option uses compression on the vocals to bring them more up front,,and louder,,and when the compression is added by S/S ,,it makes a slight shhh sound included in the vocals..

Also by lowering the gain on the mic and raising the mics volume,,you can sometimes bring down a hiss sound some..
Your treble and mids on the mic channel can create a hiss sound too if they are turned up to high?..It might just be a matter of fine tweaking your controls there..

Edited to say..I forgot that your mixer has a 7-band stereo graphic EQ on the upper right side...if those last 2 or 3 sliders on the right side of the EQ are all the way up it MAY create a hiss sound as well..So you might want to experiment with that too?..

justadreamer

Reply by justadreamerPATRON

I'm thinking that the graphic EQ on that mixer will effect the audio output of that mixer and change the over all sound of the music and the mic? And if so?
I think I would set the Graphic EQ something like this and see how it sounds?

Jo_Lee

Reply by Jo_Lee

Thank You and I saw where you listened!! Appreciate the comment!! =)

And you are sweeter than a life saver!!! Thank you again, for all of the advice!! I most definitely will get to fine tuning this mixer to the best of my ability and as per your instructions!! =))

justadreamer

Thank You and I saw where you listened!! Appreciate the comment!! =)

And you are sweeter than a life saver!!! Thank you again, for all of the advice!! I most definitely will get to fine tuning this mixer to the best of my ability and as per your instructions!! =))Jo_Lee

No problem Jo_Lee..and you're very welcome too!!

Salali

Reply by Salali

I just ordered my mixer I told you about thank you for the site to go to, took your advise about not buying used ...and yes it was a few dollars cheaper than the used one lucky me ...and Thank you for your input...now whats next I have a good mic... Boy friend has two nice ones welling to let me use until I get my own he spent about $300 for them so they better be okay...He use to have a band and did their sound system so maybe he will help me set this up but he does not know much about pc's and their sounding internalface should get my mixer by the end of the week ...Then will hear what I really sound like ...

justadreamer

Sounds really good Salali!!
This is from pg 6..of this thread...

The Alesis mixers are really nice mixers imo..
There's just a few things you need to make sure you do
before you record with them..

First off you have to make sure that the s/s wizard is set right for your mixer..the mixer will be called (usb audio codec) I believe..and that is what your default recording device should be in the s/s wizard..it will also be your default playback device too..

Also in your computer audio settings,,it needs to be set the same way,,(usb audio codec) is your default recording and playback device there too.

On the mixer........
The (USB to main) button needs to be in the up position when you record,,and in the down position for listening to all playbacks..

The other push buttons should all be in the down position..

Headphones work great just make sure you turn up the vol. on the headphone knob..

Sssjim7

Reply by Sssjim7GOLD +2

Wow... you guys (and gals) have really sank some money into this... do you really sound that much better? Just curious... I always figured I was just stuck with my voice and nothing would help it...

After reading some of these posts,,, can I really make myself sound like a professional just by adding gizmos?

(I use a cheap Logitec USB headset/mic combo and a 5 yr old computer with only the built-in sound card on the motherboard)

Just curious...
Jim

-Tas-

Reply by -Tas-GOLD +1

Wow... you guys (and gals) have really sank some money into this... do you really sound that much better? Just curious... I always figured I was just stuck with my voice and nothing would help it...

After reading some of these posts,,, can I really make myself sound like a professional just by adding gizmos?

(I use a cheap Logitec USB headset/mic combo and a 5 yr old computer with only the built-in sound card on the motherboard)

Just curious...
JimSssjim7

ok I started out with an edith bunker type voice on my old system..now have a mixer and better mic..only difference is I sound like edith bunker after she's had a few voice lessons.

Sssjim7

Reply by Sssjim7GOLD +2

Just curious...
JimSssjim7

ok I started out with an edith bunker type voice on my old system..now have a mixer and better mic..only difference is I sound like edith bunker after she's had a few voice lessons.grammatea4u

LOL... but was it the equipment or just being on SS and singing that has made you sound better? They say practice makes... you a little better? LOL

justadreamer

Just curious...
JimSssjim7

I don't think anyone in here said that you could make your voice sound like a pro just by adding gizmos?..You can however greatly improve the quality of your recordings!..(Hence the name of the thread)..

And personally,,I don't think a few hundred dollars is really that much money to spend on something that WILL make your recordings sound much better.
Especially when it comes to something that one may love to do,,such as singing.

Most of us started out with the bare basics on here I believe,,But at some point,,(it might take a 1,000 or more recordings for some people)..but at some point,,you'll say to yourself..humm?..I wonder what I could do to make my recordings sound really clear and perfect, like some of these other people on here??..

And that's when you'll step up to the plate and chunk that old mic and sound card, and go for it!!,,hehe

aqtrcowgirl

Reply by aqtrcowgirlGOLD +3 +8

Bbl

Well I downloaded Firefox and it didnt help me
I tried to record and it froze up ... I have trouble getting back online If I shut my computer down...
Tried to comment and the comments just sat there .. So it has to go ..Sure was hoping it would solve my problem
I have problems leaving comments with Google too but at least they will post eventually
I give up ...

justadreamer

Well I downloaded Firefox and it didnt help me
I tried to record and it froze up ... I have trouble getting back online If I shut my computer down...
Tried to comment and the comments just sat there .. So it has to go ..Sure was hoping it would solve my problem
I have problems leaving comments with Google too but at least they will post eventually
I give up ... aqtrcowgirl

Sorry to hear that aqtrcowgirl..
The part about having trouble getting back online if you shut your computer down,,Sounds suspicious?..I would sure run a good antivirus scan on the
PC..I'd probably run a full scan with malwarebytes too?

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button

aqtrcowgirl

Reply by aqtrcowgirlGOLD +3 +8

Bbl

Ok
I didnt have the problem till I downloaded the FF ...
I have the malwarebytes It didnt come up with anything when I ran the malware scan ...
Im gonna delete the FF and try it again ..
I use microsoft security essentials as my virus protection

justadreamer

Ok
I didnt have the problem till I downloaded the FF ...
I have the malwarebytes It didnt come up with anything when I ran the malware scan ...
Im gonna delete the FF and try it again ..
I use microsoft security essentials as my virus protection aqtrcowgirl

Ok good luck!
For most people FF works really great?. I dunno why that wasn't the case for you,,but yea if your problems started after downloading FF,,then the smart thing to do would be to go back to what you had before...

Salali

Reply by Salali

Got my Alesis mixer and testing it out so far sounds good working on other things to get the sound right...

justadreamer

Got my Alesis mixer and testing it out so far sounds good working on other things to get the sound right...Salali

Cool!!

Hiker143BD

Edited reply by Hiker143BDGOLD

Hi,

I entered a contest and know that this is far from perfect but can you tell me what you think of the timing and quality of the recording because I received perfect or near perfect scores from two out of three...looking for a fourth opinion. Ha!Did make it through the first audition and now there is a second one so I want to do the best that I can on the next one.
Have a new computer and am trying to adjust the settings to get it right.

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b298a1d66

Thank for your help,

Pam

justadreamer

Hi,

I entered a contest and know that this is far from perfect but can you tell me what you think of the timing and quality of the recording because I received perfect or near perfect scores from two out of three...looking for a fourth opinion. Ha!Did make it through the first audition and now there is a second one so I want to do the best that I can on the next one.
Have a new computer and am trying to adjust the settings to get it right.

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b298a1d66

Thank for your help,

PamHiker143BD

I think you sang the song wonderfully Pam..

I listened to this twice..the only things I can think of to improve it some would be to bring up the bass just a touch,,your vocals are strong on the mids and highs,,but your lower notes are fairly faint at times?..Adding a touch more of the lower end might help to bring out your lower notes just a bit more..They will appear to sound stronger at least..
Also,,the music volume seems just a bit low for the volume of your vocals?..

This is a tricky type song to get a really good recording on, because of the way it has to be sung..Some parts are sang louder and some parts much softer..so you have to really work the mic,,come in close on the softer parts to give them more volume and detail ,,and quickly pull back on the louder parts..

I think I'd add a touch more echo or effects too..to smooth out the over all sound as well..Hope that helps you some!

Your timing is pretty good throughout the song..if there are any issues,,they are very small..

Hiker143BD

Reply by Hiker143BDGOLD

Thanks I'll try the bass. Don't have any special effects to add. What's the best hardware software to purchase. Like I said just bought the computer so this is pure vanilla right now. Will also repeat the recording later! I submitted it like it was and made the audition cut:)

My lower notes aren't as strong and this is a difficult song to sing but for some reason I love challenges:) Just tell me I shouldn't or can't and stand back! Ha!

justadreamer

Thanks I'll try the bass. Don't have any special effects to add. What's the best hardware software to purchase. Like I said just bought the computer so this is pure vanilla right now. Will also repeat the recording later! I submitted it like it was and made the audition cut:)

My lower notes aren't as strong and this is a difficult song to sing but for some reason I love challenges:) Just tell me I shouldn't or can't and stand back! Ha!Hiker143BD

For the money,,The Alesis mixer is a good audio upgrade..

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/727760-REG/Alesis_MULTIMIX_8_USB_FX_MultiMix_8_USB_FX.html

Hiker143BD

Reply by Hiker143BDGOLD

Thank you:) Might have to ask for Mother's Day present early:)

Salali

Reply by Salali

whats up now do you know what could be going on with the new recorder today I try to listen to my ss members in a contest and starts to play few sec's and then stops...the same with me trying to download music to record song starts with the words then sec's stops....can you help please I have few contests I need to finish up here....

justadreamer

whats up now do you know what could be going on with the new recorder today I try to listen to my ss members in a contest and starts to play few sec's and then stops...the same with me trying to download music to record song starts with the words then sec's stops....can you help please I have few contests I need to finish up here....Salali

The new recorder gives me trouble sometimes too..but not in that way,,it just adds noises to my recordings sometimes,,and sometimes looses my recordings too..

Your problems might be a flash problem though?
If you haven't updated it lately you probably should..

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
If that doesn't work..I'd report it to the staff..

justadreamer

I had a problem similar with the new recorder, now that I think about it?..
I was recording a song,,and went to hear the playback..and only like half of the song loaded??,,But I saved it anyway,,and come to find out ,,after I saved it,,it was all there?,,Some weird stuff has been happening with the new recorder for sure!,,

It's always best too,,to clean out all your temp files in your PC..
To many temp files can make the players and recorders do weird things..

justadreamer

Thank you:) Might have to ask for Mother's Day present early:)Hiker143BD

Lol...There you go!

SFJCC

Reply by SFJCC

Hi Dreamer I had a problem the other day maybe you can shed some light on it. Nady 25 condenser mic feed back when you sit down with a guitar, standing no problem about the same distance not strumming first time its happen never had that problem before, tried placing mic in different direction and position same thing turn down volume till its not usable and still feed back I taught it was the guitar amp but I pulled the plug and even removed the battery not much help I know its a resonance problem but just having the guitar close to the mic (1-2ft) and not a note from the guitar and still a feed back puzzled any idea Aloha Bert Thanks

justadreamer

Hi Dreamer I had a problem the other day maybe you can shed some light on it. Nady 25 condenser mic feed back when you sit down with a guitar, standing no problem about the same distance not strumming first time its happen never had that problem before, tried placing mic in different direction and position same thing turn down volume till its not usable and still feed back I taught it was the guitar amp but I pulled the plug and even removed the battery not much help I know its a resonance problem but just having the guitar close to the mic (1-2ft) and not a note from the guitar and still a feed back puzzled any idea Aloha Bert Thanks SFJCC

Great question SFJCC!

Mic feed back is most common between the mic and the speaker..
Anytime a mic is on and turned up and in direct line of site with a power speaker that's hooked to an Amp that's turned up..you are likely to get feed back.Just turning the speaker slightly one direction or the other usually solves the problem..

Feed back between a mic and Guitar is most likely when using a Guitar that has a electronic "pick up" bar on it..an (Acoustic electric Guitar)..A standard electric guitar can cause feed back too..but usually it's less likely because of the solid body of the guitar..Acoustic electric Guitars tend to feed back more due to the hollow body of the guitar causing more resonance...Again..making sure the pick up on the guitar and mic are not pointed at each other or very near each other usually solves the problem..Make sure that the guitar isn't to close to the speakers too..Also lowering the gain on the guitar will work as well..

Also the Guitar it's self can feed back too..if turned up to high,,it can create it's own feed back due to the resonating strings..usually the mid strings cause the most feed back..

Mic feed back can also be controlled some by lowering the gain on the mic,,as well as lowering the treble of the mic too..

So in summery..if you have feed back,and turning the mic away from the speakers doesn't help?..The feed back may be coming from the Guitar?

Also you never want to get an electric guitar to close to the speakers when the volume is up on the amp..And the same for the mic too..if you do feed back is probably going to happen..

lee03

Reply by lee03GOLD +2 +4

I have a problem and I know you have helped other singers I don't clame to be a good singer but I have a sound system that I sing specials on at Church it sound much better than SS singing so I wen't and bought a Peavey 15 Watt mixer with Reverb I'm having a problem with the sound so I guess I haven't set it up right I am sending you a tape I just finished ,If you can help I would appricate it my feeling will not get hurt on anything you tell me with my voice or recording to help me sound better ,Verba
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6afb6e22

justadreamer

I have a problem and I know you have helped other singers I don't clame to be a good singer but I have a sound system that I sing specials on at Church it sound much better than SS singing so I wen't and bought a Peavey 15 Watt mixer with Reverb I'm having a problem with the sound so I guess I haven't set it up right I am sending you a tape I just finished ,If you can help I would appricate it my feeling will not get hurt on anything you tell me with my voice or recording to help me sound better ,Verba
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6afb6e22lee03

Sounds fairly close Verba?,,
I think I'd lower the mids a bit..you've got a lot of mids in your vocals here?..
Then raise the highs or treble a little..and leave the bass where it is..
Then lower your mic volume just a touch,,and or raise the SS song volume a bit more too..and see how that sounds?..

Also if you wanted you could increase the effects just a bit more too..

I'd also recommend recording the same song with the changes you make..it makes it easier to compare that way..You could leave the song on privet or inner circle if you wanted,,but you know..just to compare for yourself...

justadreamer

It's always best to either get a good mental picture of your settings on your mixer before you make any changes..Or better still if you take a pen and paper and write down the levels of all the knobs..This will help if you mess up and want to go back to where you had everything before..

Also..always make small changes on bass, mids, and treble adjustments when testing your audio..Cause it doesn't take much to change things a lot!

Lowering your mids and raising your highs just a few numbers each will usually make a big difference!

Vocal sounds and most likely causes..

(Muffle sound to vocals) --- Bass to high,,mid's to low,,treble to low..
(Piercing sound to vocals)--- Mid's to high,,bass to low,,treble normal..
(Shhh sound in vocals) ---- Treble to high,,bass too low..mids normal..

sampser

Reply by sampser

flag.

hoggy

Reply by hoggy

i have just invested £ 209 gbp in a tc-helicon voicelive play harmony and effect,s for singers machine . i know it,s a bit expensive but it is 100% better than a mixer(i used the beringer 1002 fx before) so simple to connect to the computer. if you hold karaoke party,s this little machine will make your,s the best( i do not work for tc helicon ) i did a lot of serching on the internet before i bought this machine and i suggest you do to but i am impressed with the quality build..( pm me if you get oneand i will tell you how i connect to my p.c) the last 4 song,s on my s s site where done with this machine ..type in hoggy and have a listern, i repeate i am not a tc helicom rep i am a sing snap member and proud of it...john..

justadreamer

That's good to know hoggy...Looks like it has a load of features?..

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/VoiceLive/

I noticed that it has a harmony feature that will automatically add a harmony to your vocals using an off-set of your own vocals?,,That's interesting?
I noticed too that it has "pitch control"?..I don't use anything with automatic pitch control?..
What you hear on my songs are my actual vocals..(nothing corrected)..But if that's the sort of features one wants then I say go for it!

As far as audio quality,,you really cant get much better than a digital sound card or a digital interface/mixer on singsnap?..Also..no matter how good your setup is,,there still needs to be much attention payed to proper mixing of your recordings for the best results...

hoggy

Reply by hoggy

thank you very much for your reply. if you do get to try one all onboard sound and sound card must be dissabled for the unit to work correctly.thank,s again ..john..

sampser

Reply by sampser

Hi justadreamer. I also have an Alesis Multimix USB. I have tried to adjust the volume for recording and almost everything else that was discussed in this thread, but cannot get the mic to record properly. the volume is very low and when I try to turn it up, it sounds garbled. I am using a PC with Windows XP. Would you be able to post pics on exactly how you hooked up your system so that I can copy you and see if I can finally record properly. Thanks.

justadreamer

Hi justadreamer. I also have an Alesis Multimix USB. I have tried to adjust the volume for recording and almost everything else that was discussed in this thread, but cannot get the mic to record properly. the volume is very low and when I try to turn it up, it sounds garbled. I am using a PC with Windows XP. Would you be able to post pics on exactly how you hooked up your system so that I can copy you and see if I can finally record properly. Thanks.
sampser

If your mic sounds garbled when turned up..most likely your gain on the mic is turned up to high?,,Try turning down the gain on the mic some,,then bring up the vol. knob on the mics channel...The picture below should be fairly accurate on all the settings..look at it closely,,and set your mixer like these settings are and see if it helps?..

SFJCC

Reply by SFJCC

Hi Dreamer I got a problem here can't listen to singers , when I perss play the buffer reads 0% won't load any idea? thanks Aloha Bert

sampser

Reply by sampser

Thanks so much justadreamer. I'll try tonight when I get home from work and let you know.

justadreamer

Hi Dreamer I got a problem here can't listen to singers , when I perss play the buffer reads 0% won't load any idea? thanks Aloha BertSFJCC

Sounds like it may be a problem with your Flash program?

Flash install for Windows - Internet Explorer:
http://songs.singsnap.com/flash/downloads/flashplayer11_1r102_63_winax_32bit.exe

Flash install for Windows - Firefox, Chrome*, Safari:
http://songs.singsnap.com/flash/downloads/flashplayer11_1r102_63_win_32bit.exe

If you have ver.11.2 and for some reason it wont let you install any other version?
Then go here to uninstall it first..then try one of the above links again..
Uninstall Flash Player 11.2 from your system with the Adobe Uninstaller:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

justadreamer

Also..once you get a version of flash that works with one or both S/S recorders,
I would recommend,,setting up the flash player to NOT automatically install updates!
Set it to where you decide if you want to let it update...Cause a lot of these updates when they first come out ,,are full of bugs that end up crashing the S/s recorder/mixer...

To set up your Flash player to where it does not do an auto update and jack up your singsnap recorder..follow these steps..

SFJCC

Reply by SFJCC

Hi Dreamer I got a problem here can't listen to singers , when I perss play the buffer reads 0% won't load any idea? thanks Aloha BertSFJCC

Sounds like it may be a problem with your Flash program?

Flash install for Windows - Internet Explorer:
http://songs.singsnap.com/flash/downloads/flashplayer11_1r102_63_winax_32bit.exe

Flash install for Windows - Firefox, Chrome*, Safari:
http://songs.singsnap.com/flash/downloads/flashplayer11_1r102_63_win_32bit.exe

If you have ver.11.2 and for some reason it wont let you install any other version?
Then go here to uninstall it first..then try one of the above links again..
Uninstall Flash Player 11.2 from your system with the Adobe Uninstaller:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.htmljustadreamer

THat is what happen had to install the older version of flash, the new one was not working with foxfire thanks Aloha Bert

justadreamer

You're very welcome Bert!!

MissChocolate

Reply by MissChocolate

I have a Blue Yeti USB mic, I was wondering if there is any software that I could use that would allow me to make changes like a mixer? Any response would help. Thanks, Kiki

justadreamer

justadreamer

I have a Blue Yeti USB mic, I was wondering if there is any software that I could use that would allow me to make changes like a mixer? Any response would help. Thanks, KikiMissChocolate

I know there's several programs that can be bought that will give you effects..
Some are fairly expensive..
I'll check first to see if there's any good freeware that will do the job first..

As far as hooking the Blue Yeti to a mixer...
If you have the Standard Blue Yeti mic..unfortunately it has a digital only output,,
so there's no way that I know of to hook it to an analog mixer?..

However..if you can find a digital mixer with a built in audio interface with both "USB in" and "USB output",,then the answer is yes.
You would simply plug the blue Yeti into the mixers USB input,,and run the Mixers USB out to your PC's USB port..

Another option would the (Blue Yeti Pro) mic,,it has both Digital USB and XLR outputs,,so it would work easily on most mixers..

http://www.bluemic.com/yetipro/

justadreamer

Well I didn't really have any luck finding freeware that would work?
At least not for "Real-time" vocal effects processing.
There's several that will do effects (after the track is recorded) but I don't think you're looking for that?

Anyway,,this software,,(I believe) will work for what you're wanting to do..

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/cakewalk-sonar-x1-essential?src=3WWRWXGP

I believe that Sony and a few other company's make similar software too..

FrankCNY

Reply by FrankCNYGOLD

On Behalf of everyone here I want to extend a hearty thank you to Kerry (dreamer0 for all his work and dedication he has given to this thread from the very beginning, not only has he helped the clueless (that would be me) but also a lot of people that seem to know a great deal about sound properties. Keep up the good work Kerry, we all appreciate it...also a special thank you to Kerry's better half Barbara/

BarbaraMaria

Reply by BarbaraMariaGOLD

aww, thank you so much, Frank...he is still sleeping, but I know he appreciates everyone here as well...we can all learn from one another and that's what this thread is about...thanks again!

justadreamer

Thanks so much Frank!!..It's always such a pleasure to know that you and all the others as well appreciate this thread..It makes me very happy to know that I have helped someone too..And I will continue to try to do so as long as I'm able to.

As for that beautiful Woman above this post..I love you Babe!!
And you are so right too,,we do all learn from one another,,2 heads are always going to be better than one..The community spirit is what keeps Singsnap alive...

Gman75

Reply by Gman75GOLD

Hey Kerry, thanks for this great thread! I use a Soundblaster sound card and record in the Audio Creation mode. It also has mixer console but beyond volume I don't have a clue as to what all the knobs and buttons do. I also have a Behringer external mixer that I can adjust effects, etc. I also always use the MMSB button on SS and am getting used to the new mixer. I recently had some pc internet problems and when I got it working again my settings are all off from where they were for vocals and I can't seem to get it back. I use Line In to record, not usb connections and a cheap radio shack mic. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gordie

Previous Next