SS MEET AND GREET NEIGHBORHOOD

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 4,312 times and 600 replies have been made.

Next >>
starfire411LEVEL 93

Post by starfire411PATRON +4

MAY THIS SEASON BE BRIGHTER AND LIGHTER THAN ANY OTHER SEASON BEFORE, FILL YOUR HEART WITH CHRISTMAS

WE ARE ALL NEIGHBORS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE THAT MAY NOT HAVE MANY FRIENDS, AND REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO START OR WHERE, SO THIS POST IS OPEN TO ALL, TO GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER AND MEET AND GREET NEW FRIENDS, I AM HOPING THIS MAY MAKE IT EASIER......SO COME ON BY AND GRAB A CUP OF JOE AND TELL US ALITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF AND GET TO KNOW OUR NEIGHBORS....POST A SONG, TELL A STORY, POST A GREETING, JUST HAVE FUN...

starfire411LEVEL 93

Reply by starfire411PATRON +4

MAY THIS SEASON BE BRIGHTER AND LIGHTER THAN ANY OTHER SEASON BEFORE, FILL YOUR HEART WITH CHRISTMAS

TO START THIS OFF........
HELLO, I AM CINDI AND I HAVE AN SS ADDICTION....LOL
( sorry it was sort of like when you get the answer machine and your mind goes blank....lmbo...but just saying that you can post little sayings like this or others to make people smile and that is how it all starts!!

starfire411LEVEL 93

ImaChristian2LEVEL 100

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +1 +3

TO START THIS OFF........
HELLO, I AM CINDI AND I HAVE AN SS ADDICTION....LOL
( sorry it was sort of like when you get the answer machine and your mind goes blank....lmbo...but just saying that you can post little sayings like this or others to make people smile and that is how it all starts!! starfire411

HI CINDY! Me too. My name is Ima and my addiction started the minute I signed up. I have found that as long as I dont leave, I have no problems. I am not a singer, I am a comedian, i felt SingSnap would make a great place to be a comedian, because its for singers, and I would have no competition. Boy, was I wrong. There's all kinds of comedians here. I am becoming a better singer. LOL

starfire411LEVEL 93

lol....oh yea you need a level playing field around here....lol

-pjays-LEVEL 58

Reply by -pjays-PATRON +5

HELLO MY NAME IS PJ....SAME AS MISS CINDI....I'M NOT IN TO WIN IT...LOVE TO SING& BREAK SO MANY CC LAWS CHANGING IT UP.....SOME SO SARCASTIC..SOME FUNNY....KINDA THINK OF MYSELF AS NO MORE NO LESS JUST A MESS.....I FEEL IF I CAN MAKE ANYONE LOL ON A SONG I SING IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN A SONG& FEEL I DID MY JOB& END ON A JOKE....FORREST GUMP WAS AT THE PEARLY GATES& PETER ASKED HIM WHAT'S GOD'S NAME IS HE SAID ANDY..PETER SAID ANDY WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT THE SONG AND HE WALKED WITH ME AND HE TALKED TO ME............PJ

starfire411LEVEL 93

bout time you got here .... hee hee hee

starfire411LEVEL 93

ImaChristian2 meet another good friend of mine -pjays- and she loves to cut up like we do

-pjays-LEVEL 58

YA KNEW I WOULD I JUST STARTING TO CAM ONE OF MY ATTITUDE SONG HARPER VALLEY PTA.....HAD TO TAKE A PHONE CALL...OH TO ALL WHO JOIN YA...MY MOTTO "GIRLFRIEND'S ARE SOULMATES/GUY'S ARE JUST FOR FUN" WARNING BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING I SAY HERE!!!LOLOLOL

starfire411LEVEL 93

WORD AWAY....LMBO!!!!!

starfire411LEVEL 93

Edited reply by starfire411PATRON +4

awwwwww I was joking with Novella on the request a song page to make her smile yesterday, well I hoped I did, about someone requesting to sing me a song Somewhere Over The Rainbow cause that was where my pc went cause I still can't record and 2 of my dearest friends sang me the song Somewhere Over The Rainbow....I was in tears cause it made my day...they are the sweetest, I just had to share that cause it goes to show that here you can find some of the best friends you will ever have!! and yes that includes you two as well!!

starfire411LEVEL 93

for anyone who is thinking about posting something and still a bit shy please come by anytime and drop in, just keep the post flagged they don't stay long in the front and for anyone who wants to join in later please feel free to do so...post funny pics, share funny stories,, meeting new people is always great....

starfire411LEVEL 93

Well i was trying anyway......... it was worth the effort.....

havingagoLEVEL 75

Reply by havingagoGOLD +1

Hi Cynthia.

Great idea for a post. You're one of the first friendly SingSnappers that I met when I joined in late 2015.

I like to see the community side of this site being promoted as the discussion boards aren't as active as they once were, aside from the contests and challenges maybe. There are thousands of us on here - so why not mingle. That's what the site's all about.

We all love singing and I think generally we're a sociable bunch. There are so many people here, we can help each other out in so many ways, share our passion for singing or anything else and have fun.

Simon

trojan55LEVEL 107

Reply by trojan55GOLD +4 +14

Santa's Reindeer refuse to land on Arby's rooftop .. ;-)

Hi, my name is Rich & I can only peck about 40 words a month ..

Was nice reading everybody's comments above ..

I'm only here to have fun, singing is secondary > my fans thank me for not singing sooo much ..

Sing, listen & have fun ..

starfire411LEVEL 93

Hi Cynthia.

Great idea for a post. You're one of the first friendly SingSnappers that I met when I joined in late 2015.

I like to see the community side of this site being promoted as the discussion boards aren't as active as they once were, aside from the contests and challenges maybe. There are thousands of us on here - so why not mingle. That's what the site's all about.

We all love singing and I think generally we're a sociable bunch. There are so many people here, we can help each other out in so many ways, share our passion for singing or anything else and have fun.

Simonhavingago

oh yeah....I am not all alone anymore...lol
thank you and I am glad to see ya here......

starfire411LEVEL 93

Hi, my name is Rich & I can only peck about 40 words a month ..

Was nice reading everybody's comments above ..

I'm only here to have fun, singing is secondary > my fans thank me for not singing sooo much ..

Sing, listen & have fun .. trojan55

well now the party has begun....lmbo
hey I like the peck the words, does sort of remind ya of a chicken when you peck away at the keys..........lmbo
glad ya stopped in...

TinypumpkinLEVEL 101

Reply by TinypumpkinGOLD +9 +10

Have yourself a merry little Christmas on this... O Holy Night!

Woah! Awesome new thread Cindi!
Lovely comments above.

Hello from Malaysia, your virtual neighbor!
I'm Tiny, retired and enjoying whatever I missed out during my earlier years lol.
I come to SS to kill time and learn to sing. I've been learning new songs everyday.

Nice to meet you.
~ tiny

starfire411LEVEL 93

havingago meet trojan55, -pjays- and ImaChristian2.....course you may already know of each other......

starfire411LEVEL 93

Woah! Awesome new thread Cindi!
Lovely comments above.

Hello from Malaysia, your virtual neighbor!
I'm Tiny, retired and enjoying whatever I missed out during my earlier years lol.
I come to SS to kill time and learn to sing. I've been learning new songs everyday.

Nice to meet you.
~ tiny Tinypumpkin

hi ya sweetie welcome and glad to see ya here,,,,,,, come on in and mingle around...

Tinypumpkin meet havingago, trojan55, -pjays- and ImaChristian2.....course you may already know of each other

starfire411LEVEL 93

I know there are a few that are outside peeking in, the door is open come on in and get to know your neighbors....

starfire411LEVEL 93

I liked the virtual neighbor, I wished we had some of them little virtual people to put here,
ohhhhhhhh like this.....
only she won't move but hey....lol and my tiny house...lol
I know that's going overboard but that's the point......hee hee hee
heres a chicken Trojan55 so it can peck at them keys for ya....lol

Lildarlin520LEVEL 46

Reply by Lildarlin520GOLD

Well, Ms Cindi, you were the first person I "met" on here. You were so warm and friendly, I just knew there had to be something to all this SingSnap stuff! And sure enough! Here I am, a few years later.. lol I'm still slow at warming up and joining in, but I'm trying!! I'm busy being a stay at home Mawmaw, but I get on every chance I can! Love meeting new people and hearing all the lovely singing!! Howdy from Texas y'all!

MaryjaneC1560LEVEL 66

Reply by MaryjaneC1560GOLD +6

HI CYNTHIA

HELLO EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE ~ I STILL GET LOST IN HERE SS LOL BUT I LOVE IT ! I AM NOT AT ALL SHY ~ FAR FROM IT BUT JUST HAVENT BEEN TO ACTIVE IN HERE LATELY BUT I KNOW THAT S GOING TO CHANGE ~ HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THIS PLACE AS MUCH AS I HAVE ~ THIS IS A COOL THING TO DO I KNOW WE ARE ALL JOINED TOGETHER ~ OK GOING TO TRY TO LISTEN TO A FEW MORE SONGS ~

BIGGGGGGG HUGSSSSSS AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL

trojan55LEVEL 107

TinypumpkinLEVEL 101

Tinypumpkin meet havingago, trojan55, -pjays- and ImaChristian2.....course you may already know of each otherstarfire411

Of course! Our paths have crossed in a good way though except for pjays...hello pjays!

TinypumpkinLEVEL 101

Rich you need an iPad!

starfire411LEVEL 93

Well, Ms Cindi, you were the first person I "met" on here. You were so warm and friendly, I just knew there had to be something to all this SingSnap stuff! And sure enough! Here I am, a few years later.. lol I'm still slow at warming up and joining in, but I'm trying!! I'm busy being a stay at home Mawmaw, but I get on every chance I can! Love meeting new people and hearing all the lovely singing!! Howdy from Texas y'all!Lildarlin520

AWWWWWWWWWW......SHUCKS...LOL and so glad to see ya here!!!

lildarlin520 meet Tinypumpkin AND havingago, trojan55, -pjays- and ImaChristian2.....course you may already know of each other

starfire411LEVEL 93

HI CYNTHIA

HELLO EVERYONE ELSE IN HERE ~ I STILL GET LOST IN HERE SS LOL BUT I LOVE IT ! I AM NOT AT ALL SHY ~ FAR FROM IT BUT JUST HAVENT BEEN TO ACTIVE IN HERE LATELY BUT I KNOW THAT S GOING TO CHANGE ~ HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THIS PLACE AS MUCH AS I HAVE ~ THIS IS A COOL THING TO DO I KNOW WE ARE ALL JOINED TOGETHER ~ OK GOING TO TRY TO LISTEN TO A FEW MORE SONGS ~

BIGGGGGGG HUGSSSSSS AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL MaryjaneC1560

hi ya sweetie and welcome glad you came!!

MaryjaneC1560 meet lildarlin520 , Tinypumpkin , havingago, trojan55, -pjays- and ImaChristian2.....course you may already know of each other

starfire411LEVEL 93

trojan55

DON'T FLUSH!!!!!! LMBO !!!!

starfire411LEVEL 93

I know there are a few that are outside peeking in, the door is open come on in and get to know your neighbors....

TDCLEVEL 102

Reply by TDCPATRON +19

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!

Hello! Hello! Hello!!

starfire411LEVEL 93

LMBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starfire411LEVEL 93

Hello! Hello! Hello!!
TDC

HI YA SIS.... TDC MEET MaryjaneC1560 , lildarlin520 , Tinypumpkin , havingago, trojan55, -pjays- and ImaChristian2.....course you may already know of each other

TDCLEVEL 102

Reply by TDCPATRON +19

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!

Great to MEET MaryjaneC1560 , lildarlin520 , Tinypumpkin , havingago, -pjays- and ImaChristian2 as well as trojan55, I already know!! We are all crazy SingSnap addicts!!

Bel-JayLEVEL 86

Reply by Bel-Jay +2

Hi, I am Belinda from England...found this site a year and a half or so ago. It is seriously addictive. I already know some Snappers who posted above so Hi to all of you up there ^^^^^^^^^^ and if I haven't met you yet, a huge
HELLO TO YOU ALL.

-pjays-LEVEL 58

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bbb36ada9

NICE TO MEET EVERYONE.....HOW'S IT GOING CHICK?? HOPE YA ALL LIKE THIS ONE.....PJ

-pjays-LEVEL 58

THAT PIC OF TOILET IS HOW I ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOU LIVE SWEETIE CINI!!!!!

-pjays-LEVEL 58

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c6bdbc845

SOOOO SORRY I SHOULD'VE POSTED THIS 1 FIRST THEN ALL WILL KNOW WHY I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO QUIT KNOCKING ON POOR OLE RICK SPRINGFIELD

TDCLEVEL 102

Reply by TDCPATRON +19

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!

-pjays-LEVEL 58

HEY CHICK DO WE GOT THE SAME CLOCK??? LOL.....NOT MY B BUT IN THE WORDS OF A GREAT POET OF MINE.....I SAID LOOSEN UP A LOOSEN UP.......C'MON FIRE ME UP!!!! HEY LIVING THE DREAM.....HE'S GOT A 3 BAY& I GOT THE HOUSE....LOLOLOL HE JUST DOESN'T GET IT AT ALL HOW FUN IT IS.......GLAD I DO!!!

-pjays-LEVEL 58

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I GOT TO MUCH TIME ON HANDS MISS CHICK I HAVE 60 OF 'EM....BUT I DID GET TO HEAR YOUR SERIOUS SIDE OF ***YOUR SONG****LOVED IT....KINDA HARD FOR ME TO DO BUT WE HAFTA SOMETIMES

starfire411LEVEL 93

Hi, I am Belinda from England...found this site a year and a half or so ago. It is seriously addictive. I already know some Snappers who posted above so Hi to all of you up there ^^^^^^^^^^ and if I haven't met you yet, a huge
HELLO TO YOU ALL.

HELLO AND WELCOME...

BEL-JAY MEET MaryjaneC1560 , TDC, lildarlin520 , Tinypumpkin , havingago, -pjays- and ImaChristian2 as well as trojan55, I already know!! We are all crazy SingSnap addicts!!

-pjays-LEVEL 58

TROJA55 I LOVE YOUR CAPTIONS UNDER YOUR SONGS....COME ON SARA I'M SING IT UP FOR YA SMILE....&SWAY I CAN'T DANCE I CAN SIT LOOKIN AT PRETTY COLORS REMINDED OF SOMETHING DAVID BOWIE SAID ONCE.....MORE THAN LMBO OFF ON THOSE TRULY!!

starfire411LEVEL 93

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE MEMBERS HERE AT SS AND THIS POST IS THE FOUNDATION IN FINDING FRIENDS, IT IS UP TO YOU TO BUILD IT.......
CAN'T MAKE THEM IF YOU DON'T TRY....IT IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK, WE HAVE SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE HERE AND ALL IT TAKES IS A SMALL STEP ON YOUR PART TO BEGIN BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIPS ... SO COME JOIN US....... MEET AND GREET

havingagoLEVEL 75

Addicted To Singsnap

The lights are on but you're not home
Your mind is not your own
Your body sweats, your body shakes
Another song is what it takes
You can't eat, you can't sleep
There's no doubt you're in deep
Your throat is tight, you can't breathe
Another song is all you need
You like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
It's closer to the truth, you know
You're gonna have to face it
You might as well face it, you're addicted to Singsnap
You see the signs but you can't read
You're running at a different speed
Your heart beats at double time
Another song and you'll be fine
One-track mind, you can't be saved
Another song is all you crave
And if the sun left you
You don't mind if you do
You like to think that you're immune to the stuff oh yeah
It's closer to the truth, you see
You're gonna have to face it
You're gonna have to face that you're addicted to Singsnap
You might as well face it, you're addicted to Singsnap

starfire411LEVEL 93

LMBO......I LOVED IT...NOW YA GOT TO SING IT AND POST IT HERE...

starfire411LEVEL 93

THATS ABOUT THE WAY WE ALL FEEL TO....LMBO

havingagoLEVEL 75

LMBO......I LOVED IT...NOW YA GOT TO SING IT AND POST IT HERE... starfire411

Would love to. But damn, the song is a parody of Robert Palmer's and the SingSnap rules don't allow us to change the words of any song. So I have got the perfect get out clause.

TDCLEVEL 102

Reply by TDCPATRON +19

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!

Awe, they don't watch that close...my hubby does it all the time! Go ahead and take a chance!!

trojan55LEVEL 107

LMBO......I LOVED IT...NOW YA GOT TO SING IT AND POST IT HERE... starfire411

Would love to. But damn, the song is a parody of Robert Palmer's and the SingSnap rules don't allow us to change the words of any song. So I have got the perfect get out clause. havingago

Dress up like Weird Al Yankovic ..

Next >>