12 years today on Singsnap

This topic is listed in Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes. It has been viewed 349 times and 29 replies have been made.

Pepsi_3369

Post by Pepsi_3369GOLD +5

Have you got the feelin? Sweet Soul Music. FUN SONG!!! r/c49adf291

12 years ago today my husband (MichelLuke) & I joined Singsnap.
It was through a friend that we got to hear about this great site.
12 years on and we are still here having fun.
Music has always been a part of our lives.

Over the 12 years here we have both made some amazing friends and even meet up with a lovely couple last Summer from the USA.
I just want to thank you all for all for your friendship and support that you have given both of us and most of all for making the contests that I have hosted here over these last 5 years so much fun!!

Thank you all from the bottom of our heart.
Hugsss n love
Karen, Michel & Wesley (our 10 year old son)
hugssss
xoxoxox

Joined Michel today on our first duet that we sang here 12 years ago.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf89e4b19

MikeIIILEVEL 107

Reply by MikeIIIGOLD

*Have a great week*2,088 songs uploaded

Congratulations on your 12 year anniversary here, Karen and Michel. Thank you for all of the wonderful contests and awesome banners that you have hosted and given out.

Here's to the next 12.

Pepsi_3369

Edited reply by Pepsi_3369GOLD +5

Congratulations on your 12 year anniversary here, Karen and Michel. Thank you for all of the wonderful contests and awesome banners that you have hosted and given out.

Here's to the next 12.

MikeIII

Aww thank you so much Mike,
thank you too for 1,926 amazing uploads that you have provided for the community here to use. You really put a lot of time and effort into them , and it sure makes a big difference to the song selection.
Wishing you a super day.

Karen

kpac967

Reply by kpac967GOLD

Congrats Karen and Michel on your 12 years with singsnap! and thanks Karen for all you do with the contests you post for all of us to enjoy.

Pepsi_3369

Reply by Pepsi_3369GOLD +5

Congrats Karen and Michel on your 12 years with singsnap! and thanks Karen for all you do with the contests you post for all of us to enjoy.kpac967

Aww thank you so much Kevin and thanks for being such a great friend on and off the site.
I know Michel and I was one of your first friends here when you joined and you ain't getting rid of us yet lol
Have a great day my friend
Hugsss
Karen and Hi 5 Michel

jaderottie63LEVEL 81

Edited reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Music is a Higher Revelution than all Wisdom and Philosophy ~

Aweeeee Hi Karen Happy Sing Snapaversiary & Many more to come

Pepsi_3369

Aweeeee Hi Karen Happy Sing Snapaversiary & Many more to come jaderottie63

Thanks a lot Melanie
Have a great day

SoloSongstressLEVEL 102

Reply by SoloSongstressGOLD

Congratulations to you both!

Pepsi_3369

Thanks Rox

AnnieK5659LEVEL 56

Reply by AnnieK5659GOLD

Congratulations on your 12th Sing Snap Anniversary. Wishing you both many more .
Thank you for all the wonderful contests you host and all the fun we have together. Hope the Pepsi contests go on for a long time . You do so much work on them and they are the greatest .

Annie

Bel-JayLEVEL 88

Reply by Bel-JayGOLD

That's fantastic- 12 years! Congratulations to you both

Love Belinda xx

Pepsi_3369

Congratulations on your 12th Sing Snap Anniversary. Wishing you both many more .
Thank you for all the wonderful contests you host and all the fun we have together. Hope the Pepsi contests go on for a long time . You do so much work on them and they are the greatest .

AnnieAnnieK5659

Hi ya Annie,
awwww bless ya heart thank you so much for your kind words and as long as I am fit and able you know I will be here hosting for as long as I can.
Not much can stop this Pepsi Girl from having a fun time in the Contests.
Looking forward to Sunday's Legends in Concert #23 Contest
It's gonna be a great one and looking forward to hearing you sing my friend.
Wishing you and Brian a lovely weekend
Luvs ya
hugsss
xoxoxx

Pepsi_3369

That's fantastic- 12 years! Congratulations to you both

Love Belinda xxBel-Jay

Thank you so much Belinda,
it's been a great fun 12 years but the last 5 have been the best for me.
Have a great weekend
Love n hugsss

lindy_annLEVEL 92

Reply by lindy_annPATRON +6

Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the moment, ignore the pain, Live, Laugh, Love,

Bestie, I am so thankful I have had the chance to know you. You have Blessed my life in more ways then I can count. I love my Pepsi family and friends and look forward to many many more songs and contest and years.

Thanks for being Amazing
Thanks for being my Bestie
Hugs
Melinda

terlew26LEVEL 88

Reply by terlew26PATRON +12

~ Georgia Rain ~ Tricia Yearwood r/caae51679

Thanks to you both for bringing happiness to so many of us here on SS!!!

You both treat everyone with "kindness and respect!" and mentor to others how to also respect each other by taking the time to listen to each other all the way and make comments that are meaningful!! That's what I love so much about your Pepsi contests!!!

Also, thank you both for always making so many us feel "cared for!!!"

Pepsi, thanks for hanging in there despite obstacles that have cause heartache (makes me tear up)....and Thank God you have Michael to lean on and support you with leaving a legacy for a life time!!!

Especially, Thank you for sharing Wesley's life with us!!! Oh, my goodness, he gleams of love in his smile..laugh...and his eyes reveal Jesus every time I see him...

We are so blessed you share your family with ours!!!

I remember when I first joined SS and Michael took time to support me (I would think to myself) feeling all insecure....Wow, someone with his talent went to my page and gave me a love it!!! Next, I would run to my Teddy all excited .....!!!

Oh, and Pepsi - You have a heart of Gold and your amazing talent and on cam performance's always leave me proud you're our hosts!!!

God Bless You Both!!!!

Pepsi_3369

Bestie, I am so thankful I have had the chance to know you. You have Blessed my life in more ways then I can count. I love my Pepsi family and friends and look forward to many many more songs and contest and years.

Thanks for being Amazing
Thanks for being my Bestie
Hugs
Melindalindy_ann

Good morning to you my Bestie,
awwww thank you so much for your kind words and your support that you have given me these last couple of years that we have known eachother.
Our friendship has grown into something really special and I am so great full to have you in my love. We share so much together and even though the time difference is horrible we can still leave a message and be here for each other.
Wishing you a super day and don't work too hard
Hugsss n luvs ya

Pepsi_3369

Thanks to you both for bringing happiness to so many of us here on SS!!!

You both treat everyone with "kindness and respect!" and mentor to others how to also respect each other by taking the time to listen to each other all the way and make comments that are meaningful!! That's what I love so much about your Pepsi contests!!!

Also, thank you both for always making so many us feel "cared for!!!"

Pepsi, thanks for hanging in there despite obstacles that have cause heartache (makes me tear up)....and Thank God you have Michael to lean on and support you with leaving a legacy for a life time!!!

Especially, Thank you for sharing Wesley's life with us!!! Oh, my goodness, he gleams of love in his smile..laugh...and his eyes reveal Jesus every time I see him...

We are so blessed you share your family with ours!!!

I remember when I first joined SS and Michael took time to support me (I would think to myself) feeling all insecure....Wow, someone with his talent went to my page and gave me a love it!!! Next, I would run to my Teddy all excited .....!!!

Oh, and Pepsi - You have a heart of Gold and your amazing talent and on cam performance's always leave me proud you're our hosts!!!

God Bless You Both!!!!terlew26

Hi ya Teresa,
Oh my goodness well now you got me tearing up here as I read your message out to Michel and Wesley who are sat right by my side.
You are one amazing lady with a heart of gold and you too have always been here for me through those rough period last year. But we have come out stronger than ever and Wesley now goes to school with a huge smile on his face knowing that he is not going to be bullied by the bully boy.
I remember that time like yesterday when Michel helped you out and he used to tell me that he was chatting away to you in pm helping you with your settings.
Through Michel we have become great friends and a friendship that I will cherish along with all the Pepsi Addicts.
Thank you again for alll your support and love.
Michel and Wesley saying a BIG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII to you and Teddy.
We luv you guys across the pond.
Now time for us to get ready for the Legends Contest and your not allowed to miss that one lol
Wishing you both a super day
Hugssss n luvs ya
Karen, Michel and Wesley

FLwingnutLEVEL 81

Reply by FLwingnutGOLD +3

WELL HI YOU TWO,

WOW WHAT A NEAT VALENTINES WEEKEND TO HAVE AN ANIVERSARY

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND ENERGY SPENT ON HERE

I SURE HAVE HAD A BLAST PLAYING IN YOUR CONTESTS AND I STILL GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF BEING PUT IN THE " TIME OUT" PENELTY BOX FOR MISSING ONE OF THE COMMITMENT REQUIREMENTS IN ONE OF THE CONTESTS

AGAIN, HAPPY VALENTINE WEEKEND AND ANNIVERSARY CONGRATULATIONS

BIG HUGS & HEARTS @@
DON

Bear50LEVEL 94

Reply by Bear50GOLD +4

WTG DODGERS we beat the REDSOCKS last night 11-2 tied the series we play 2night on ESPN GO BLUE

Hi My Friend*S*

HAPPY SNAPIVERSARY TO You Both*HUGS*

alanhack46LEVEL 81

Reply by alanhack46GOLD

Congratulations Karen & Michel on your SS Anniversary
I am raising a glass here and wishing you both many more happy years (and to the hosting of further great contests here on SingSnap Karen
All the very best, Alan

countryfan1959LEVEL 65

Reply by countryfan1959GOLD +1

Congrats Karen & Michel on your SS Anniversary! I'd raise a glass to you both to celebrate but glass isn't allowed in rehab! And...I can't raise a red solo cup cuz Aprill has hid them all...she thinks I steal them!!!! I did manage to sneak this in so we'll share

I've only had the pleasure of knowing you a little over two years now but I've had 12 years of fun in that short time!! Keep being you my friend!

Toast to many more fun filled years!!!

Love Ya!!! Janet

Annie_MusicLEVEL 102

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD +1

That's fantastic Karen & Michel & Wesley (for 10) wow 12 years! Congrats on 5 years (wow) doing contests too! Time flies! Still having fun! Awesome!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 106

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD +3

Congratulations, Michael & Karen on your 12th year here with Wesley making his 10th and 5th for your hosting contests!!! Happy singing!!

Pepsi_3369

WELL HI YOU TWO,

WOW WHAT A NEAT VALENTINES WEEKEND TO HAVE AN ANIVERSARY

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND ENERGY SPENT ON HERE

I SURE HAVE HAD A BLAST PLAYING IN YOUR CONTESTS AND I STILL GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF BEING PUT IN THE " TIME OUT" PENELTY BOX FOR MISSING ONE OF THE COMMITMENT REQUIREMENTS IN ONE OF THE CONTESTS

AGAIN, HAPPY VALENTINE WEEKEND AND ANNIVERSARY CONGRATULATIONS

BIG HUGS & HEARTS @@
DON FLwingnut

Hi ya Don,
yep it sure has been a fabulous weekend and it's not over yet lol
Yep you sure make me chuckle too when you mention about the "time out penalty box" hahahahhahaha Love having you participate in the contests and hope you will have fun and enjoy many more as I know how much you love getting into trouble
Thank you for your kind words and support my friend.
Hugssss

Pepsi_3369

Hi My Friend*S*

HAPPY SNAPIVERSARY TO You Both*HUGS*Bear50

Thank you so much Bear
Hugsss

Pepsi_3369

Congratulations Karen & Michel on your SS Anniversary
I am raising a glass here and wishing you both many more happy years (and to the hosting of further great contests here on SingSnap Karen
All the very best, Alan alanhack46

Awwww thank you so much Alan for your kind words and support, it truly means alot to me.
I think I raised my glass lastnight and then fell asleep on the sofa lol
That's what happens to me with just one glass of red wine lol
Hope you will join many more Alan, as it's always great to see you in them.
Have a super weekend my friend
Hugsss

Pepsi_3369

Congrats Karen & Michel on your SS Anniversary! I'd raise a glass to you both to celebrate but glass isn't allowed in rehab! And...I can't raise a red solo cup cuz Aprill has hid them all...she thinks I steal them!!!! I did manage to sneak this in so we'll share

I've only had the pleasure of knowing you a little over two years now but I've had 12 years of fun in that short time!! Keep being you my friend!

Toast to many more fun filled years!!!

Love Ya!!! Janetcountryfan1959

Blimey Janet that's what you call a BIG ONE lol
I'm surprised Aprill didn't get a sniff of that one lol
Thank you so much for your kind words and believe me I ain't gonna change for no one not even Lisa hahahahahah You gotta love my twin sister lol
It's always a pleasure seeing you join and glad you have fun in the contests.
Let's keep those those red solo cups flowing
See you Sunday in the Legends Contest and have a super weekend
Hugsss

Pepsi_3369

That's fantastic Karen & Michel & Wesley (for 10) wow 12 years! Congrats on 5 years (wow) doing contests too! Time flies! Still having fun! Awesome! Annie_Music

Hi ya Annie,
Yep sure does fly by when your having fun and that's what we continue to do here.
Thank you so much for your kind words my friend.
Have a super weekend
Hugsss

Pepsi_3369

Congratulations, Michael & Karen on your 12th year here with Wesley making his 10th and 5th for your hosting contests!!! Happy singing!! Trochilidae

Hi ya Rida,
awww thank you so my friend.
Hope to see you in many more contests.
Have a super weekend
hugssss

Pepsi_3369

Edited reply by Pepsi_3369GOLD +5

Michel and I would just like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your kind messages not only here but on our duet song and over in Facebook.
Your friendship and support means the world to us and we cherish it deep within our hearts.
Thank you for making these last 12 years and the Pepsi Contest so amazing.
I will keep on hosting and bring fun, friendship, love and laughter to these contests as I love to see members coming together and making even more friends.
This always warms my heart in a big way.

Wishing you all a super weekend
Hope to see you on Sunday in The Legends In Concert Series #23 Contest
Info is on my profile page.
Hugsss & Love
Karen, Michel & Wesley