Jammie Jam 2019!

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 4,468 times and 242 replies have been made.

Next >>
NovellaLEVEL 111

Edited post by NovellaSNAP-STAR +45

<3

Get Your Jammie Jam On!

Summer is just flying by and Fall is fast upon us. We have decided to welcome the cooler weather by having a lazy and relaxing challenge this Friday! We want you to chill-out and sing away the night and day and get cozy in your most favorite PJs! Since this Friday is an infamous Friday and 13th AND a full moon, you're also welcome to explore the darker side of the night and bring your nightmares to life!

Jammie Jam Challenge Details

Jammie Jam Challenge - Part A: You may sing any song that is available to you from the entire site on Friday September 13th! Read Part B before selecting your song! If you know which songs you would like to sing you can request them here!

Jammie Jam Challenge - Part B: This Jammie Jam is all about being cozy but due to the full moon - things MAY get a little wild. We want you to make a choice! Will you "Drift Off To Dream" and choose to sing a soft, melodic tune in your fuzzy pink slippers? Or will you bring your "Nightmare to Life" and scare us silly? In your song comment section, tell us about either a dream you love to remember (something fun) or a nightmare you wish you could forget (something scary)!

Get Featured!

If you want to increase your chance of getting featured, remember to show off your Jammies on cam! (Keep it clean and fun please!)

Rules & Guidelines!

1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST Friday September 13th. The song must be dated September 13.
2. Duets are not allowed! You may harmonize with yourself.
3. Gender Benders are acceptable
4 You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!
5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.
6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.
7. Challenge is open to all members.
8. One song per Snapper.
9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.
10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.
11. Did I mention you must have FUN?
12. The song must be submitted in the following format.

Username
Song Title
Song Link

Happy Singing!

*Disclaimer: SingSnap will not answer anyone's inquiries as to whether or not they have or have not been featured. Being featured is a privilege, not a right or expectation. You will likely not be featured each and every challenge, and our team does not have the resources to be answering these inquiries while trying to keep everything moving along. Thank-You for your understanding!

amor14344LEVEL 101

Reply by amor14344SNAP-STAR

Flagged

VitaminDeeLEVEL 99

Edited reply by VitaminDeePATRON +11

Who is ready for Shocktober????

This looks like fun

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55SNAP-STAR +7

#BADGEBUSTER

wranglerLEVEL 85

Reply by wranglerSNAP-STAR +6

flagging

Angelgirl758LEVEL 111

Reply by Angelgirl758SNAP-STAR +17

rocknrollgirlLEVEL 83

Reply by rocknrollgirlGOLD

Thank you!!!! :D BIG SMILES <3 (((HUGS)))

I usually say Friday the 13th, my lucky day, but with the full moon and all...maybe good idea to stay home and sing from bed .. lol So yep I'll be here!

Texas-TamiLEVEL 78

Reply by Texas-TamiGOLD +25

Someone asked me "Who Hurt YOU".. I replied... "My OWN Expectations"

hahah this sounds interesting

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +7

CG@h#102 in auditions now ladies!! Click here to join us!! See you there!! J&D!! <3

This is gonna be awesome!! See you all on Friday!!!

cannotsing24LEVEL 106

Reply by cannotsing24SNAP-STAR +3

Flagging , ,,,

Sparrow6LEVEL 93

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD

FRIDAY THE 13TH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA JASON IS COMING, BE SCARE, BE VERY SCARE, FREDDIE DON'T GO TO SLEEP NIGHTMARE ON ELM FLAGGING

__Angels__LEVEL 109

Reply by __Angels__SNAP-STAR

i'm going to bark again

so funy

JamaicaJimLEVEL 71

Reply by JamaicaJimSNAP-STAR +3

EXTORTION - Photobucket coerces individuals w/deceptive business practices - don't use!!!

Had a great duet in mind w/my duet partner 'til I saw 'no duets':(. That's OK, there are tons of great songs here on SS, and the windmills of my mind are spinnin' in the wind:)! This will be a great day of celebration, as it's also my birthday (and it was also on a Friday!). Thanks again Shannon for all your hard work & dedication! God bless & huggs, Jim.

jc4uLEVEL 102

Reply by jc4uSNAP-STAR +3

"Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."Rom.12.10 x

Dream along with me zzzzzzzx.

MaggieCLEVEL 96

Edited reply by MaggieCGOLD +8

Have a safe and happy weekend everybody

Nothing new for me. I always sing in my jammies

marywulsLEVEL 104

Reply by marywulsSNAP-STAR

Have a super week x

Flagging x

Bear50LEVEL 95

Reply by Bear50SNAP-STAR +8

DODGERS get 100th WIN Beat the ROCKIES 7-4 my COWBOYS WON 31-6 now we are 3-0 GO DALLAS*lol*

flags I'll be here*S* we had 2 EF-2 Tornado's touch down about 4 miles from my Apt. Building last night..Me and My Cat are OK tho.. Where I Live here Sioux Falls, SD made National News.

Annie_MusicLEVEL 102

Reply by Annie_MusicSNAP-STAR

Have fun singing!

Sounds great a Jammie Jam Dreams are amazing!

GentleRaiinLEVEL 105

Reply by GentleRaiinSNAP-STAR +5

Have a safe and great weekend! prayers are being answered!! HUGS!

BonnieK4506LEVEL 92

Reply by BonnieK4506SNAP-STAR +1

Busy with County Fair and horses those days/evenings, but I'll try! You've been warned! Ah ha ha ha haaaa!

ragtime108LEVEL 93

Reply by ragtime108SNAP-STAR +1

Misty_NiteLEVEL 59

Reply by Misty_NiteSNAP-STAR

See Y'all On Friday the 13th. In My Jamie's

wokka1LEVEL 99

Reply by wokka1SNAP-STAR +1

absolutely..... my negligee is still at dry cleaners so may have to go to the dark side!!!

mikey (wink)

shortandsweetLEVEL 64

Edited reply by shortandsweetGOLD

I had the time of my life on my trip and can't wait to go back! :)) it was AMAZING! ??

Get Your Jammie Jam On!

Summer is just flying by and Fall is fast upon us. We have decided to welcome the cooler weather by having a lazy and relaxing challenge this Friday! We want you to chill-out and sing away the night and day and get cozy in your most favorite PJs! Since this Friday is an infamous Friday and 13th AND a full moon, you're also welcome to explore the darker side of the night and bring your nightmares to life!

Jammie Jam Challenge Details

Jammie Jam Challenge - Part A: You may sing any song that is available to you from the entire site on Friday September 13th! Read Part B before selecting your song! If you know which songs you would like to sing you can request them here!

Jammie Jam Challenge - Part B: This Jammie Jam is all about being cozy but due to the full moon - things MAY get a little wild. We want you to make a choice! Will you "Drift Off To Dream" and choose to sing a soft, melodic tune in your fuzzy pink slippers? Or will you bring your "Nightmare to Life" and scare us silly? In your song comment section, tell us about either a dream you love to remember (something fun) or a nightmare you wish you could forget (something scary)!

Get Featured!

If you want to increase your chance of getting featured, remember to show off your Jammies on cam! (Keep it clean and fun please!)

Rules & Guidelines!

1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST Friday September 13th. The song must be dated September 13.
2. Duets are not allowed! You may harmonize with yourself.
3. Gender Benders are acceptable
4 You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!
5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.
6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.
7. Challenge is open to all members.
8. One song per Snapper.
9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.
10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.
11. Did I mention you must have FUN?
12. The song must be submitted in the following format.

Username
Song Title
Song Link

Happy Singing!

*Disclaimer: SingSnap will not answer anyone's inquiries as to whether or not they have or have not been featured. Being featured is a privilege, not a right or expectation. You will likely not be featured each and every challenge, and our team does not have the resources to be answering these inquiries while trying to keep everything moving along. Thank-You for your understanding!Novella

shortandsweetLEVEL 64

Reply by shortandsweetGOLD

I had the time of my life on my trip and can't wait to go back! :)) it was AMAZING! ??

Sounds like fun! :))

MatkamLEVEL 104

Reply by MatkamSNAP-STAR +3

Don't dig up in doubt what you planted in faith

Flagged

ChuckcLEVEL 89

Reply by ChuckcSNAP-STAR

See ya Friday

deevineLEVEL 97

Reply by deevineSNAP-STAR

was wondering what the next challenge was gonna be. I've got some screamers and smilers and goofers and oopers. man what a challenge. well is guess I might can get a few in since we can sing as many songs as we can and tell difference tales. hmmmmmm!

imo try find my raggliest gown and rattiest slippers and dirtiest doo rag b4 slipping into something a bit risqué! hahahaha!

oh well, we'll see ya then!

-Bev-LEVEL 104

Edited reply by -Bev-SNAP-STAR +3

When nothing is going right..try going left instead! LOL!

Well ya can bet I am going to be there I am up for a jammie party!!!

I could look like this perhaps....hope I didnt scare ya!!!! LOL

JamaicaJimLEVEL 71

EXTORTION - Photobucket coerces individuals w/deceptive business practices - don't use!!!

well is guess I might can get a few in since we can sing as many songs as we can
deevine

Hey Dee, you're gonna give us grey hair......OOPS too late. Only one to a customer (I already tried) 8. One song per Snapper.
I guess if I was a Grouper or Flounder or Sea Bass I could do more. LOL. Have a wonderful day my friend! GB&Hs, Jim.

NazzoLEVEL 102

Edited reply by NazzoSNAP-STAR

You're stupid to think you hurt me. You irritated me by lying while pretending to be läheinen ystävä

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 109

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD

This is different!

jaderottie63LEVEL 82

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD

Music is a higher Revolution than all wisdom & Philosophy

Try to be here Friday

babyblueeyessmilinLEVEL 86

Reply by babyblueeyessmilinSNAP-STAR +2

Have a great week eveyone <3 hugs <3

Sounds fun I will be here … smiles Gina

justghettoLEVEL 79

Edited reply by justghettoSNAP-STAR +3

Nightmares are kewl I'll be here!

starlightangel_1

Reply by starlightangel_1SNAP-STAR

I am going offline, Return comments when i come back online ....Thank you!

bev2738LEVEL 100

Reply by bev2738SNAP-STAR +2

-Veronica-LEVEL 75

Reply by -Veronica-SNAP-STAR

Will be looking forward to this

JamaicaJimLEVEL 71

Question: If you do a self-harmony, do both have to be dated the 13th? (or can you get a head-start the 12th & the 'final' dated the 13th?)

MikeIIILEVEL 107

Edited reply by MikeIIISNAP-STAR

*RIP KellyAnne4Peace*#Gilroy#ElPaso#Odessa#DaytonStrong *2,117 songs uploaded

J M M I ***J M

1StringLEVEL 64

Reply by 1StringGOLD

I almost always sing in my PJs

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +7

CG@h#102 in auditions now ladies!! Click here to join us!! See you there!! J&D!! <3

Question: If you do a self-harmony, do both have to be dated the 13th? (or can you get a head-start the 12th & the 'final' dated the 13th?)JamaicaJim

Good morning! Only the finished(harmonized version) part must be dated the September 13th.
Enjoy the challenge!
Denise~

MaxyWaxyLEVEL 100

Reply by MaxyWaxySNAP-STAR +4

i have to buy PJ's?

i'll be there

dawnlouise

Reply by dawnlouiseGOLD +4

Catching up on Listens <3

Sounds lots of fun .... xxx

GRACE2LEVEL 64

Reply by GRACE2SNAP-STAR +1

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY

I'll be there fer sher....Nevah miss a pahty

deevineLEVEL 97

Reply by deevineSNAP-STAR

well is guess I might can get a few in since we can sing as many songs as we can
deevine

Hey Dee, you're gonna give us grey hair......OOPS too late. Only one to a customer (I already tried) 8. One song per Snapper.
I guess if I was a Grouper or Flounder or Sea Bass I could do more. LOL. Have a wonderful day my friend! GB&Hs, Jim.JamaicaJim

whaaaaa????? well kiss my grits! i'm shonuff glad u clarified that 4 me because I had already decided on 3 songs and skits. whew! that makes it easier but harder to scale down to one. hahahaha! either way, I 'preciate u pointing that out to me! i'll be ready as the song says "after midnight we gone let it all hang out"! woohoo!

DaisyTeaLEVEL 100

Reply by DaisyTeaSNAP-STAR

starsearchLEVEL 106

Reply by starsearchGOLD +4

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

SingingRainbowLEVEL 106

Next >>