Jammie Jam 2019!

This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed. It has been viewed 4,807 times and 246 replies have been made.

Next >>
NovellaLEVEL 111

Edited post by NovellaSTAFF +28 +11

Get Your Jammie Jam On!

Summer is just flying by and Fall is fast upon us. We have decided to welcome the cooler weather by having a lazy and relaxing challenge this Friday! We want you to chill-out and sing away the night and day and get cozy in your most favorite PJs! Since this Friday is an infamous Friday and 13th AND a full moon, you're also welcome to explore the darker side of the night and bring your nightmares to life!

Jammie Jam Challenge Details

Jammie Jam Challenge - Part A: You may sing any song that is available to you from the entire site on Friday September 13th! Read Part B before selecting your song! If you know which songs you would like to sing you can request them here!

Jammie Jam Challenge - Part B: This Jammie Jam is all about being cozy but due to the full moon - things MAY get a little wild. We want you to make a choice! Will you "Drift Off To Dream" and choose to sing a soft, melodic tune in your fuzzy pink slippers? Or will you bring your "Nightmare to Life" and scare us silly? In your song comment section, tell us about either a dream you love to remember (something fun) or a nightmare you wish you could forget (something scary)!

Get Featured!

If you want to increase your chance of getting featured, remember to show off your Jammies on cam! (Keep it clean and fun please!)

Rules & Guidelines!

1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST Friday September 13th. The song must be dated September 13.
2. Duets are not allowed! You may harmonize with yourself.
3. Gender Benders are acceptable
4 You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!
5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.
6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.
7. Challenge is open to all members.
8. One song per Snapper.
9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.
10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.
11. Did I mention you must have FUN?
12. The song must be submitted in the following format.

Username
Song Title
Song Link

Happy Singing!

*Disclaimer: SingSnap will not answer anyone's inquiries as to whether or not they have or have not been featured. Being featured is a privilege, not a right or expectation. You will likely not be featured each and every challenge, and our team does not have the resources to be answering these inquiries while trying to keep everything moving along. Thank-You for your understanding!

amor14344LEVEL 102

Reply by amor14344GOLD +6

Flagged

VitaminDeeLEVEL 101

Edited reply by VitaminDeePATRON +13

This looks like fun

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55GOLD +15

#MADHOUSE

wranglerLEVEL 89

Reply by wranglerGOLD +2

flagging

Angelgirl758LEVEL 111

Reply by Angelgirl758GOLD +24

I LOVE TV:r/c69642283

rocknrollgirlLEVEL 87

Reply by rocknrollgirlGOLD +4

My #1 favorite song of all time <3 TPB ~20~ dancing girls for ((((( U )))))

I usually say Friday the 13th, my lucky day, but with the full moon and all...maybe good idea to stay home and sing from bed .. lol So yep I'll be here!

Texas-TamiLEVEL 82

Reply by Texas-TamiGOLD +3

hahah this sounds interesting

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +8 +2

J&D's CG@H#107 **RND#2 IS UP!!**

This is gonna be awesome!! See you all on Friday!!!

cannotsing24LEVEL 107

Reply by cannotsing24 +8

Flagging , ,,,

Sparrow6LEVEL 94

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD

SingSnap Is Awesome!

FRIDAY THE 13TH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA JASON IS COMING, BE SCARE, BE VERY SCARE, FREDDIE DON'T GO TO SLEEP NIGHTMARE ON ELM FLAGGING

__Angels__LEVEL 110

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +6

forum/topic/ab115856

i'm going to bark again

so funy

JamaicaJimLEVEL 74

Reply by JamaicaJimGOLD +1 +1

Thank you so much to the ones who sent me the Snapicons & hearts.

Had a great duet in mind w/my duet partner 'til I saw 'no duets':(. That's OK, there are tons of great songs here on SS, and the windmills of my mind are spinnin' in the wind:)! This will be a great day of celebration, as it's also my birthday (and it was also on a Friday!). Thanks again Shannon for all your hard work & dedication! God bless & huggs, Jim.

jc4uLEVEL 103

Reply by jc4uPATRON +2

Rejoice in the Lord Always! "Time In A Bottle" r/c3a39e813 Blessings, Prayers

Dream along with me zzzzzzzx.

MaggieCLEVEL 96

Edited reply by MaggieCGOLD +13

Have a great weekend.. having computer and connection issues.. be off awhile til issues resolved...

Nothing new for me. I always sing in my jammies

marywulsLEVEL 104

Reply by marywulsGOLD +5

Thank you to everyone who commented on Mikey's songs xx

Flagging x

Bear50LEVEL 96

Reply by Bear50GOLD

RIP Brother David(Davidhpceo) 2/23/20 was like a brother I never had*crys*sing now with SS Angels

flags I'll be here*S* we had 2 EF-2 Tornado's touch down about 4 miles from my Apt. Building last night..Me and My Cat are OK tho.. Where I Live here Sioux Falls, SD made National News.

Annie_MusicLEVEL 103

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD +3

Beautiful message of love <3

Sounds great a Jammie Jam Dreams are amazing!

GentleRaiinLEVEL 106

Reply by GentleRaiinGOLD +7

Thanks so much my friends for all the ''hearts'' and "heartgrams''...happy heart month...hugs!

BonnieK4506LEVEL 93

Reply by BonnieK4506GOLD

I'm busier than a set of jumper cables at a country funeral.

Busy with County Fair and horses those days/evenings, but I'll try! You've been warned! Ah ha ha ha haaaa!

ragtime108LEVEL 96

Reply by ragtime108GOLD +6

Misty_NiteLEVEL 69

Reply by Misty_NiteGOLD +4

See Y'all On Friday the 13th. In My Jamie's

wokka1LEVEL 101

Reply by wokka1GOLD

absolutely..... my negligee is still at dry cleaners so may have to go to the dark side!!!

mikey (wink)

shortandsweetLEVEL 66

Edited reply by shortandsweetGOLD +1

Get Your Jammie Jam On!

Summer is just flying by and Fall is fast upon us. We have decided to welcome the cooler weather by having a lazy and relaxing challenge this Friday! We want you to chill-out and sing away the night and day and get cozy in your most favorite PJs! Since this Friday is an infamous Friday and 13th AND a full moon, you're also welcome to explore the darker side of the night and bring your nightmares to life!

Jammie Jam Challenge Details

Jammie Jam Challenge - Part A: You may sing any song that is available to you from the entire site on Friday September 13th! Read Part B before selecting your song! If you know which songs you would like to sing you can request them here!

Jammie Jam Challenge - Part B: This Jammie Jam is all about being cozy but due to the full moon - things MAY get a little wild. We want you to make a choice! Will you "Drift Off To Dream" and choose to sing a soft, melodic tune in your fuzzy pink slippers? Or will you bring your "Nightmare to Life" and scare us silly? In your song comment section, tell us about either a dream you love to remember (something fun) or a nightmare you wish you could forget (something scary)!

Get Featured!

If you want to increase your chance of getting featured, remember to show off your Jammies on cam! (Keep it clean and fun please!)

Rules & Guidelines!

1. The Challenge is open from 12:00 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST Friday September 13th. The song must be dated September 13.
2. Duets are not allowed! You may harmonize with yourself.
3. Gender Benders are acceptable
4 You MUST have FUN! Fun, Fun, Fun!
5. Post your challenge link back in this thread.
6. Web cams are encouraged but not required.
7. Challenge is open to all members.
8. One song per Snapper.
9. Promotion of non-challenge songs is strictly prohibited.
10. Post your link only once, if you think you've been missed contact the SingSnap Events Team.
11. Did I mention you must have FUN?
12. The song must be submitted in the following format.

Username
Song Title
Song Link

Happy Singing!

*Disclaimer: SingSnap will not answer anyone's inquiries as to whether or not they have or have not been featured. Being featured is a privilege, not a right or expectation. You will likely not be featured each and every challenge, and our team does not have the resources to be answering these inquiries while trying to keep everything moving along. Thank-You for your understanding!Novella

shortandsweetLEVEL 66

Reply by shortandsweetGOLD +1

Sounds like fun! :))

MatkamLEVEL 105

Reply by MatkamGOLD +4

Flagged

ChuckcLEVEL 92

Reply by ChuckcGOLD

See ya Friday

deevineLEVEL 98

Reply by deevineGOLD

was wondering what the next challenge was gonna be. I've got some screamers and smilers and goofers and oopers. man what a challenge. well is guess I might can get a few in since we can sing as many songs as we can and tell difference tales. hmmmmmm!

imo try find my raggliest gown and rattiest slippers and dirtiest doo rag b4 slipping into something a bit risqué! hahahaha!

oh well, we'll see ya then!

-Bev-LEVEL 105

Edited reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +5

I don't normally ask for prayers, but found out today my son-in-law's cancer is terminal :(

Well ya can bet I am going to be there I am up for a jammie party!!!

I could look like this perhaps....hope I didnt scare ya!!!! LOL

JamaicaJimLEVEL 74

well is guess I might can get a few in since we can sing as many songs as we can
deevine

Hey Dee, you're gonna give us grey hair......OOPS too late. Only one to a customer (I already tried) 8. One song per Snapper.
I guess if I was a Grouper or Flounder or Sea Bass I could do more. LOL. Have a wonderful day my friend! GB&Hs, Jim.

NazzoLEVEL 102

Edited reply by NazzoGOLD +3

Thanks to Coronavirus, you now have legitimate excuse not to shake hands with customers little lady

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 109

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

jaderottie63LEVEL 85

Reply by jaderottie63GOLD +1

Try to be here Friday

babyblueeyessmilinLEVEL 91

Reply by babyblueeyessmilinGOLD +9

I have bronchial pneumonia ... I am taking a break from here <3 hugs <3

Sounds fun I will be here … smiles Gina

justghettoLEVEL 81

Edited reply by justghettoGOLD

Nightmares are kewl I'll be here!

EnioPedrozoLEVEL 103

Reply by EnioPedrozoGOLD +2

"A Hard Day's Night" & "Casper The Friendly Ghost"

starlightangel_1

Reply by starlightangel_1GOLD +15

I WILL RETURN COMMENTS , WHEN I COME BACK ONLINE.THANK YOU

bev2738LEVEL 101

Reply by bev2738GOLD +4

-Veronica-LEVEL 79

Reply by -Veronica-GOLD

Will be looking forward to this

JamaicaJimLEVEL 74

Question: If you do a self-harmony, do both have to be dated the 13th? (or can you get a head-start the 12th & the 'final' dated the 13th?)

MikeIIILEVEL 107

Edited reply by MikeIIIGOLD +1

* Have a nice week ** 2,486 songs uploaded

J M M I ***J M

1StringLEVEL 66

Reply by 1StringGOLD

I almost always sing in my PJs

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +8 +2

Question: If you do a self-harmony, do both have to be dated the 13th? (or can you get a head-start the 12th & the 'final' dated the 13th?)JamaicaJim

Good morning! Only the finished(harmonized version) part must be dated the September 13th.
Enjoy the challenge!
Denise~

MaxyWaxyLEVEL 102

Reply by MaxyWaxyGOLD +2

i have to buy PJ's?

i'll be there

dawnlouise

Reply by dawnlouiseGOLD +4

All have a good weekend, Thanks for the Hearts, Love ya's

Sounds lots of fun .... xxx

GRACE2LEVEL 79

Reply by GRACE2GOLD +10

I WILL BE AWAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK FRIENDS - SEE YOU SOON

I'll be there fer sher....Nevah miss a pahty

deevineLEVEL 98

Reply by deevineGOLD

well is guess I might can get a few in since we can sing as many songs as we can
deevine

Hey Dee, you're gonna give us grey hair......OOPS too late. Only one to a customer (I already tried) 8. One song per Snapper.
I guess if I was a Grouper or Flounder or Sea Bass I could do more. LOL. Have a wonderful day my friend! GB&Hs, Jim.JamaicaJim

whaaaaa????? well kiss my grits! i'm shonuff glad u clarified that 4 me because I had already decided on 3 songs and skits. whew! that makes it easier but harder to scale down to one. hahahaha! either way, I 'preciate u pointing that out to me! i'll be ready as the song says "after midnight we gone let it all hang out"! woohoo!

DaisyTeaLEVEL 101

Reply by DaisyTea

starsearchLEVEL 106

Reply by starsearchGOLD

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Next >>