This topic is listed in Contests - Completed.
It has been viewed 4,855 times and 359 replies have been made.

- Next
Darkangel2007

Post by Darkangel2007

Well Welcome to round 7. First of all;, I want to say sorry to those who have left us. .Once again you all really stepped up to the plate and gave us everything you could ..So Proud of all of you.
If you do not see your name on the list, it means you have been eliminated. Judges decision is final !!! !

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY !!!
For this round, I have paired you all off with a partner for a duet. Not all duets will be male/female pairing. There are various pairs. Male/Female, Male/Male and Female/female. It will be your responsibility to pm your partner and to work together to decide on what song you are going to do. Then you will need to work it out between each other on who is going to start off the duet. Once you decide, then you are to do your part of the duet and send the link to your partner so they can do their part. The one who does the second part, is responsible for posting the link onto the thread. The duet MUST be complete before it is submited on the thread. It can be any song from the duet section, or it can be a song from another genre that you make into a duet.

Each person on the duet will be scored seperately. Therefore, if your partner makes a mistake etc on their part, it won't interfere with your score. There will be 3 banners given for best duet compilation. .

Rules And Guidelines

1. The song must be part of the SingSnap catalog.
2. Leave all Drama at the door
3. No Pre-records allowed all entriesMust be a fresh recording.
4. No Parody's allowed (against ss policy)
5. Entries must be submitted by the deadline or will be auto termination
6. Self Harmony is allowed (no 2 person duets allowed unless asked for them )
7. cams are encouraged but not required. U will be judged on vocals unless it is a cam round.
8. effects are allowed, but please don't overdo it
9. if there is eccesive echo , u will lose points.
10. Your song must be recorded for this contest only.
11. Duplicates of songs are not encouraged, but are allowed for this round.
12. Please read all rules carefully.
13. you are encouraged to support your team mates.
14. Only judges and Hostess are permitted to use color and bold text and to update the lists.
15. No ss Origionals
16. Have Fun !!!

You must post your entry like this

Names of both parties
song title~ artist ~year
Link

If you have a problem with anything or anyone, please address your team captain through a PM and they will deal with it the best they can Please do not post it on the thread.

Your Judges

Darkangel2007 (Hostess)
MrzDiva (Judge)
aha (judge)
xoxLost_starxox (judge)

The judges will also be putting an entry in each round just for fun. The judges that want to that is. lol

Here is how you will be judged

clarity . (how clear your vocals are ) ~10 points
Pitch~ ~10 points
Tone ~10 points
Timing ~ 10 points
No Background noise (talking, tv, etc. ) ~10 points

There will be 10 eliminations this round. Deadline for entries is Monday ,june 18, 5 pm EST..

Participation banner for anyone leaving us to place thias on their profile page

Duet Pairs

Angel_kisses_49 & Gerry_Gal
Indy_Rosser &tetvet_okc
Argent &suern
curny & tenderheart844
BonJohn & Cinnamon1965
DoomDoggy666 & playfulkitten
Moustigri_qc & CAT_ULK
ntjncanuck & FuffyPhil
GoodCdngirl & just
boxcar & JohnTexas
ChelseaBSB & scottisme
djbro & rnewton1940
JDOYLE & keepsmiling
.EAPfan &gaby
Chuckc & Dan365
Chezzab & shortcake829
crisb133 & starlite12
omb001 & YellowRose-MrBear
JCS42 & KaraokeKrackpot
eromblad & edgar
flyingscotsman13 & Yunkaldonk
BlueDream & rverelst

JohnTexas

Reply by JohnTexasGOLD +1

Wooohoooo thanks for letting me play, sorry to see some go, have a great night
John

Curny-

Reply by Curny-GOLD

Flagging and its Going to be great to be singing with you mdf Maggie ????? Now i think that did Rhyme,,Thanks for the Advance

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

you both are quite welcome

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

had to look over the list several times to make sure i didn't pair someone up twice. lol

Gerry_Gal

Reply by Gerry_GalGOLD

Thank you for the advance. Looking forward to doing the Duet.

flyingscotsman13

Reply by flyingscotsman13GOLD

Aww wow thanks for taking me through ... I will go and PM my partner right now ... good luck everyone ...

GLOBALWARMER

Reply by GLOBALWARMERPATRON +9

Hi everyone..woohooo I made it to another round...Congrats to those moving on and so sorry to see our friends leave...keep singing and smiling...ty judges for the advance...:) Good Luck this round...flagging

Argent

Reply by ArgentGOLD

Whooo Hooo! Thanks for bringing me over! This will be fun! I have to say I have never seen so much talent in a contest! Everyone is bringing their best and doing a brilliant job!

Suern... looking forward to singing with you! I PM'd you already... How did I get so lucky? I'm smiling....;) John

entrancertv

Reply by entrancertvGOLD

Good Luck guys!!!

Thanks for the learning of new songs!!!

Have fun!!!

Happy Singing

Tra-la-la
Tracy

Cinnamon1965

Reply by Cinnamon1965SPECIAL-EVENTS

Wooohoooo....Thank you again for the advance, and I am sorry to see the others leave....

Off to find BonJohn.... I hope he likes harmony... cuz I will add it to anything not glued down... :)~

Colleen, I think youre doing an amazing job... Keep us informed, the banners, the judges, the ideas for each round... Kudos to you !!! Running these things is not easy...

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

Wooohoooo....Thank you again for the advance, and I am sorry to see the others leave....

Off to find BonJohn.... I hope he likes harmony... cuz I will add it to anything not glued down... :)~

Colleen, I think youre doing an amazing job... Keep us informed, the banners, the judges, the ideas for each round... Kudos to you !!! Running these things is not easy... Cinnamon1965

ty so much hun that really means a lot. very appreciated

Argent

Reply by ArgentGOLD

Colleen, I think youre doing an amazing job... Keep us informed, the banners, the judges, the ideas for each round... Kudos to you !!! Running these things is not easy... Cinnamon1965

Here! Here! I second that! Colleen is amazing with all the work she's done to keep this contest interesting and fun with little if any drama! I haven't seen any anyway... I don't know how you do it. Loads of work! Thanks for your time!

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

ty so much hun. at times i am not sure how i get it all done. lmao

ntjncanuck

Reply by ntjncanuckGOLD +1

flagging....:)

ntjncanuck

Reply by ntjncanuckGOLD +1

Hi Colleen.....I just sent you a PM...IMPORTANT....:)

GLOBALWARMER

Here! Here! I second that! Colleen is amazing with all the work she's done to keep this contest interesting and fun with little if any drama! I haven't seen any anyway... I don't know how you do it. Loads of work! Thanks for your time! Argent

I third that one...girl you have made this contest a most enjoyable one to be in....ty so much for all of the time you have given us..and ty to the other judges..this truly has been a fun one to be involved in....:)

MrzDiva

Reply by MrzDiva

...flagging...

GLOBALWARMER

Woohooo I get to sing with a fellow Ontarion..lol..I pm'd you Jean..aka JUST...:)

Darkangel2007

Edited reply by Darkangel2007

:

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

:

EAPfan

Reply by EAPfan

O.O I'm still here? thanks fer the advance... I pm'd my partner for this round,but no answer O.o 'taps foot...'

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

i am sure you will hear from her in time

Dan365

Reply by Dan365GOLD

Thanks for the advance.
I am looking forward to this round. Can't wait to see what CHUCKC and I can do together.

Colleen; you are hosting the most fun contest I have ever been in. Fantastic job from you and the judges. BRAVO

Now off to contact Chuck

Dan

omb001

Reply by omb001GOLD

Thanks for the advance

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

ty all so much for your wonderful feedback. very much appreciated

ChelseaBSB

Reply by ChelseaBSBGOLD

Yay! Thanks for the advance!!! Can't wait to pick a song with my partner!!

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

well am off for a bit to finally get something to eat. lmao. will return later to see if i am needed for anything and will add the playlist then if any entries come in

shortcakej829

Reply by shortcakej829GOLD

thanks for the advance......cant wait to duet with Chezzab.....

JCS42

Reply by JCS42GOLD

flag

scottisme

Reply by scottismeGOLD

Yikes, totally lost track of time, and didn't realize the next round was up
Thank you so much for the advance!!
I love duets

YellowRose-MrBear

Reply by YellowRose-MrBear

Cool! my partner already pm'd me and will be working on the song he's picked!
Thanks for the advance! This is so much fun!
Good Luck Pardner!
Good luck Everyone!

Angel_kisses_49

Reply by Angel_kisses_49GOLD

looks like a fun round....:))

just

Reply by justGOLD

HI****COLLEEN *** AND OTHERS ....I AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOUT COMMENTS MY FRIEND ...A GREAT CONTEST ....WONDERFUL JOB.....NICE TO PART OF IT

xoxLost_starxox

Reply by xoxLost_starxoxGOLD

Congratulations everyone...I'll be surprised if a partner can pull a duet when Colleen gets back...:):):)..k gonna sit here and keep an eye on u guys while I eat:)

Indy_Rosser

Reply by Indy_RosserPATRON

FLAG! WILL READ WHEN STOPPED.

suern

Reply by suern

Yay! Thanks so much for the advance sooo much. Anxious to record with my partner Argent...I'm the lucky one!!

KaraokeKrackpot

Reply by KaraokeKrackpotGOLD

Oh, wow! Thanks for the advance, judges! Flagging and will get with my partner.

GLOBALWARMER

Gosh I am super excited to hear these duets....awesome job on the pairing up....:) Have fun everyone..:) Done my part...waiting for my partner to do his..hurry up would you? lol...j.k..do you think I am anxious to hear it? lol Good Luck everyone...:)

GLOBALWARMER

Flagging and its Going to be great to be singing with you mdf Maggie ????? Now i think that did Rhyme,,Thanks for the Advance curny

lol Peter..yep it did when I went to school...haha too cute..:)

CAT_ULK

Reply by CAT_ULKGOLD

My part is done......waiting on my partner.....looking forward to this round....love duets and can't wait to do listens.....have a great evening/day....will check back later..

djbro

Reply by djbroGOLD +2

wow another round..... No not drinks. another round to #7. gosh thanks for the advance.sorry to see those leave. we are all winners. good luck to the rest of us. this will be a tough round. thanks Dark Angel. Donna

CAT_ULK

Reply by CAT_ULKGOLD

Thank you for the advance to round 7.....don't like to see others leave, you were winners in my book......GL to everyone this round....

djbro

Reply by djbroGOLD +2

Hey Roy I sent you a pm. Donna

just

Reply by justGOLD

OUR ENTRY !!!
GOODCNDGIRL & JUST
BE MY SIDE
LORRIE MORGAN & JON RANDALL
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf916b9a2
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.....DEB AND LOUIS

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

OUR ENTRY !!!
GOODCNDGIRL & JUST
BE MY SIDE
LORRIE MORGAN & JON RANDALL
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bf916b9a2
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.....DEB AND LOUISjust

ty hun. will get the playlist set up and getcha added

ChelseaBSB

Reply by ChelseaBSBGOLD

Scottisme and ChelseaBSB's entry!
Always-Atlantic Starr
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bb6dd9082

Darkangel2007

Edited reply by Darkangel2007

Grab your partner to give us a duet for this round Most importantly , have fun !!!

Let's Duet ~Playlist

If you feel you have been missed on the list., please let us know.

KaraokeKrackpot

Reply by KaraokeKrackpotGOLD

Jay and I have decided on "Endless Love". We want to perfect it before we throw it out here.
Sue

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

Scottisme and ChelseaBSB's entry!
Always-Atlantic Starr
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bb6dd9082ChelseaBSB

ty. you've been added to the playlist

Darkangel2007

Reply by Darkangel2007

Jay and I have decided on "Endless Love". We want to perfect it before we throw it out here.
SueKaraokeKrackpot

np hun you have til next Monday. lol

- Next