SingSnap Angels (SUGGESTION)

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 347 times and 6 replies have been made.

Steve-GLEVEL 90

Edited post by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

As you may know SingSnap always remembers our heavenly SingSnap members by commemorating a song and video of who our Angels are once a year just after the New Year. They do a wonderful job of this.

This list and our friendships continue to grow. Sometimes its hard just keeping up listening to active members let alone members who have passed on.. and ... yes... sometimes we forget while we are in the middle of things.

I would like to put forward a suggestion to SingSnap Staff to consider using one day a week to feature our fallen friends songs the entire day. Lets continue to give them a voice Im sure their families who hold onto these accounts for the memories would appreciate knowing we still listen and continue to remember and love too. Some active members have family who have gained their wings here. All would surely appreciate knowing that we haven't forgotten. you can find the current list of our SingSnap Angels here

Im not looking for a long list of comments here for support of my idea. It would be easier for staff to get a general positive consensus if you simply click the love it button than filtering comments.

I hope Novella doesn't spank me again

I think its a great idea, but thats just me. If you do too then click the love it and lets see what happens

-Bev-LEVEL 102

Edited reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Come and join the fun in the Singsnap Chorus forum/topic/b4196354

I think it is a lovely idea...but maybe monthly might be better however I love the idea all the same ...Just adding to your suggestion Steve

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +15

Been sick since Saturday, hope to be back soon

Great idea, I still & always will have several Angels that have passed on flagged

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

This is simply wonderful and thoughtful , ,,,,,,

Steve-GLEVEL 90

Edited reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

I think it is a lovely idea...but maybe monthly might be better however I love the idea all the same ...Just adding to your suggestion Steve -Bev-

Doing the math to this your idea of once a month sounds much better. We currently have just over 450 SingSnap Angels which makes about 40 Angels on the feature page once a month or another idea is 3 a day in a ribbon just above our featured members on the feature page.

Steve-GLEVEL 90

Reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

Just saying hi and checking in to move this back into the current pages. Any more ideas?

Sparrow6LEVEL 87

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +2

awesome performance