Blank recording screen

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 154 times and 8 replies have been made.

StarB37LEVEL 71

Edited post by StarB37PATRON

I cannot do any recording on SingSnap right now in Chrome. Any song I pull up to record has a blank screen with nothing to press to move forward. Usually I have to click to allow Flash, and then accept my mic, then the recording screen shows up, but right now, with ANY song, this is what I see:

I've tried various other avenues to get to the record screen, including see how others sing it and record own version, trying to run the setup wizard (which won't launch), and also trying on IE with the same results.
What can I do to fix this?

__Angels__LEVEL 111

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +6 +3

forum/topic/ad14e922?lastpage=9b1c6#last

Chrome
Google made a change in the latest Chrome update that is causing this trouble. We're looking into applying a fix for this issue. Currently the only workaround is using another browser like Edge, Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Also you need update Chrome and allow it or give permission to adobe flash player as well you need have all windows updates , when was last time, you done that? Hope this help you but if you arent sure please , contact Singsnap sendinf a private message with all detail

Think you need contact singsnap support :
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/member/singsnapsupport

__Angels__

StarB37LEVEL 71

Edited reply by StarB37PATRON

I did updates just this weekend, but will look into the permissions because it is happening in IE as well. Thanks.

ZZ-EdLEVEL 67

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

Personally, I've been using OPERA for years and am very happy with it.

FYI.

__Angels__LEVEL 111

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +6 +3

forum/topic/ad14e922?lastpage=9b1c6#last

I did updates just this weekend, but will look into the permissions because it is happening in IE as well. Thanks.StarB37

Your wellcome in both need allow flashplayer

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

StarB37LEVEL 71

Reply by StarB37PATRON

ZZ-Ed, thanks for the suggestion about Opera. I installed it and can record using that browser. Thanks all for the help!

cannotsing24LEVEL 108

Reply by cannotsing24GOLD +6 +3

One question , when you use Opera does it keep singing ,,,,,,Allow all the time???

StarB37LEVEL 71

Reply by StarB37PATRON

Yes, I can record anything.

StarB37LEVEL 71

Reply by StarB37PATRON

Looks like Chrome is now fixed, so this problem is solved.