SING SNAP ORIGINALS

This topic is listed in Singing & Songwriting Tips. It has been viewed 232 times and 6 replies have been made.

edds

Post by edds

Can the Original songs sung by a Gold member be put in Mp3 format when recorded ?

Thank you for any replys

Edds

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

edds, if you are talking about a true original where you are doing the music and singing, using nothing from Singsnap, then you should have no problem in recording using software on your computer or using a site like Twistedwave.com

After you do the recording, you can place it on singsnap by playing it into the SS recorder.

At no time should you ever download and store any SS audio to your computer.

OriginalsLEVEL 61

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

edds, if you are talking about a true original where you are doing the music and singing, using nothing from Singsnap, then you should have no problem in recording using software on your computer or using a site like Twistedwave.com

After you do the recording, you can place it on singsnap by playing it into the SS recorder.

At no time should you ever download and store any SS audio to your computer.pls8xx

how do you playinto singnsnap? when i have tried in the past its come through muffly and like im in a cave? only way i could get it on was by recording the recording through my mic. is there another way please?

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

Are you on a pc? If so, run the SS wizard and set your mic to stereo mix. Call the original song page up on SS. Load your music up in a player (windows media or other). Hit play on the ss recorder then hit play on your music. You may have to adjust the volume levels of play and record.

If you can't get it to work you can email the mp3 to me and I'll do it and then you can move it to your page with the duet feature.

OriginalsLEVEL 61

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

Are you on a pc? If so, run the SS wizard and set your mic to stereo mix. Call the original song page up on SS. Load your music up in a player (windows media or other). Hit play on the ss recorder then hit play on your music. You may have to adjust the volume levels of play and record.

If you can't get it to work you can email the mp3 to me and I'll do it and then you can move it to your page with the duet feature.pls8xx

Thankyou, will give it a go tomorrow

Themis777koutrasLEVEL 61

Reply by Themis777koutrasGOLD

can you record it to mp3 or wave if your original songs are already recorded with sing snap?
if so can you let me know how

pls8xx

Reply by pls8xxGOLD

No. Sorry, but SS rules do not permit downloading anything from the site. If you record off SS you have a copy to do with as you please. The recording can then played into the SS recorder to put it on SS.