THE SNUBBY AWARDS

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 328 times and 12 replies have been made.

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Post by juanrobertoGOLD

has anyone ever hosted a contest dedicated to those who got or felt snubbed by other contests lol

tigers12LEVEL 74

Reply by tigers12GOLD

What do you mean hun

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

I just wondered if anyone has hosted a contest called the snubby awards for people who never get to win anything of feel that they should have been considered in other contests,,,maybe perhaps less of a contest and more of an inclusive showcase...a kind of an anti- contest for showcasing everyone who wants to join... just a thought

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

I am away from home and on the road but I may sponsor an event later if enough people show interest

BarbaraMaria

Reply by BarbaraMariaPATRON

has anyone ever hosted a contest dedicated to those who got or felt snubbed by other contests loljuanroberto

I did one like this years ago and only people who never place were allowed to join. It actually went very well for that time.

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

Thanks Barbara Maria that's encouraging I think people might respond to the idea if I can make it fun with a few bells and whistles

NormaJean1964LEVEL 54

Reply by NormaJean1964GOLD

Thought of this too for people who never get outstanding performances but believe they are just as good as those who do receive them.....

I'm interested in this...

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

Sometimes they say FREEDOM OF SPEECH I SAY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO NO NO FREEDOM

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Edited reply by juanrobertoGOLD

They havse moved and relocated this post three tsimes cso I'm wondhering if they arze hiding it or just don't know exxactly which category it fits into

DABRINALEVEL 94

Edited reply by DABRINAGOLD

Merry Christmas! Friends <3

What do you mean huntigers12

you've placed many times so it wouldn't be you tiger this is for people who never place in contests when they join...

DABRINALEVEL 94

Reply by DABRINAGOLD

Merry Christmas! Friends <3

Great idea I love the fact that those that don't place in contests get recognized for their talents too!:<)

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

yes sometime politics prevent people from getting a shot... many times it's a popularity contest more than anything else

juanrobertoLEVEL 68

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

eg this folder has been moved 3x