Notifications via PM Option

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 69 times and 4 replies have been made.

Piper-x-333

Post by Piper-x-333GOLD +1

Still need prayer, sorry if I don't answer pm's. Thanks for the respect and all the listens.

It would be nice if the notifications settings included an option for receiving notifications via private message, so one could chose to either have them sent through private message only, email only, or both private messages and email.

Sometimes people don't check their emails as often as they do their private messages. I for one would appreciate this being a feature. Of course account changes notifications should always be going to email, but as far as notifications of (News, Messages, Comments, Loves, Quotes, Duets, and Guestbook entries) it would be highly desirable to have that option of via private message, perhaps in a separate notifications tab? Separate from general private messages even.

Thanks for considering it at least.

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 108

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

All except News and new messages already have an option for pm notifications.

Piper-x-333

Edited reply by Piper-x-333GOLD +1

Still need prayer, sorry if I don't answer pm's. Thanks for the respect and all the listens.

Thank you for telling me, I did not see that previously.

Edit: Of course it has been a long time since I even looked into the notifications settings so that would be why, lol. Up until now I've had them turned off. Now I can set them to private message at will thanks to you having informed me.

Thanks again!

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 108

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

No problem. I admit I had to check before I posted because I don't have it set that way, but I was sure I had seen pm option.

Piper-x-333

Edited reply by Piper-x-333GOLD +1

Well I'm glad you did check.