ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP, JUNE EDITION 2020

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 7,057 times and 325 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
GrandmaJ31LEVEL 34

Reply by GrandmaJ31GOLD

WOW that was amazing...the banners are just stunning THANK YOU SO MUCH! ~Lisa

ANDDYLEVEL 67

Reply by ANDDYGOLD

And with that... all banners have been presented! I *THINK* I got everyone... but hey... there's always room for error! HAHA! Please send me a private message and let me know if I got anything wrong.

Congratulations to all our winners and participants!! I think it goes without saying that even just putting yourself out there takes guts and you are seen and appreciated whether you got a winning banner or not... you put smiles on people's faces and that's what matters!

I'm not sure if anyone has done this before, but having created, produced, and hosted my own talk show for the last 2 years, I know how much work goes in to hosting things. I want to give our fearless leader here, ANDY, a big hug and high five and thank you from all of us for taking this on and being an amazing host. Personal thank you from me in allowing me to be part of the fun with the judging and banners this month! It has been a pleasure and I'm happy to help whenever I am needed. SO, I decided Andy needed a banner too!

Thanks again everyone and I look forward to more months in the future!

http://imgur.com/0pKPugiMrsNMama24

Amen!!:)Dabrina

ANDDYLEVEL 67

Reply by ANDDYGOLD

IT'S ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HERE ON ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP, DON'T YOU AGREE?
GOT ME A BEAUTIFUL BANNER FROM ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, AGREE? ON BEHALF OF ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HERE, AND NOT TO MENTION ME MYSELF AND I, WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU PUT IN ON MAKING US THESE WONDERFUL, AND AMAZING BANNERS, BEST CO-HOST/JUDGE EVER!

NOW BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! WE ALL NOW CAN SIT BACK, AND RELAX A LITTLE, THROUGH THE REMAINING OF THE MONTH, TILL OUR NEXT EDITION. BUT NOT FOR THOS OF YOU WHO HASN'T DONE ANY LISTENING YET FOR NO GOOD REASON, SHAME ON YOU! BUT WE WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU.

COMING TO YOU FROM MIDWAY, FL. JUST OUTSIDE OF TALLAHASSEE
GONNA CATCH SOME ZZZZZ'S SEE YOU IN THE MORNINGANDDY

TonyfromLutonLEVEL 69

Reply by TonyfromLutonGOLD

I have been trying for an hour...completely exhausted now !!...to try and put my last two banners up on my profile page !
I can share them to Facebook if I want...no thank you...I just want them on my profile page !...I have had trouble with all of them ?
Can some kind soul guide me through the process...eg...1, press whatever...2, press on such & such...3, press thingy...4, click on whatever...and so on.
Always found it easy and straight forward in the past...
maybe it's my age !!

cooper1978LEVEL 67

Reply by cooper1978GOLD +11

Awesome banners! Thanks A&J for the super fun contest. Congratulations to everyone. I had fun!

Appreciate all the hard work, you two

Coop

TonyfromLutonLEVEL 69

Thank you to SonyaKay for instructions...did one banner in about 2 minutes ! For some reason, still can't put Song of the month onto my profile !

I'm on Windows 10...Google chrome.

cooper1978LEVEL 67

Thank you to SonyaKay for instructions...did one banner in about 2 minutes ! For some reason, still can't put Song of the month onto my profile !

I'm on Windows 10...Google chrome.TonyfromLuton

Here Tony. I'll help you bud.

Song of the Month Banner.

Cooper

[img]http://i.imgur.com/OtTTWeR.gif[/img]

TonyfromLutonLEVEL 69

I'm on Windows 10...Google chrome.TonyfromLuton

Here Tony. I'll help you bud.

Song of the Month Banner.

Cooper

[img]http://i.imgur.com/OtTTWeR.gif[/img]
cooper1978

Thank you Cooper...You are a true 'gent' mate...took me all of 30 seconds !!!

cooper1978LEVEL 67

no problem, glad to help

MrsNMama24LEVEL 41

Edited reply by MrsNMama24PATRON

Removed my message. Wrong video!

JohnnySilvaLEVEL 81

Edited reply by JohnnySilvaGOLD

Hello yes Coop helped me on how to post a banner correctly so the img code will be
displayed without the banner so all my banners will include the img code so big thank
you for your help . Looking forward to July been working on new banners .
Johnny

MrsNMama24LEVEL 41

Reply by MrsNMama24PATRON

Sorry I posted the wrong video last time! I know Cooper has shown you guys before so here's quick reminder of how to use the banners easily.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JMlis8RO4DhRVEspiWhFUC8RuU9j-A7D/view?usp=sharing

Cherokee92LEVEL 81

Reply by Cherokee92PATRON

THANK YOU for LISTENING and COMMENTING and IF You LIKED It PLEASE HIT the LOVE It BUTTON! THX!

Sorry I posted the wrong video last time! I know Cooper has shown you guys before so here's quick reminder of how to use the banners easily.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1JMlis8RO4DhRVEspiWhFUC8RuU9j-A7D/view?usp=sharingMrsNMama24

Thanks for showing me the easy way.. I always clicked quote and then took the
img from there.. but this is so much easier.. WoW.

MrsNMama24LEVEL 41

Thanks for showing me the easy way.. I always clicked quote and then took the
img from there.. but this is so much easier.. WoW.Cherokee92

My pleasure!

A-Z-A-L-E-ALEVEL 50

Reply by A-Z-A-L-E-AGOLD

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1JMlis8RO4DhRVEspiWhFUC8RuU9j-A7D/view?usp=sharingMrsNMama24

Thanks so much! I was having trouble posting my banners and this helped me do it right.

Silky-SmoothLEVEL 45

Reply by Silky-SmoothGOLD

Thank you for an awesome contest- The banners are totally the best
There were alot of top notch singers
Be safe everyone

karaokequeen43LEVEL 41

Reply by karaokequeen43GOLD

Wow! We’re practically neighbors!

karaokequeen43LEVEL 41

Reply by karaokequeen43GOLD

IT'S ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HERE ON ADA KARAOKE CHAMPIONSHIP, DON'T YOU AGREE?
GOT ME A BEAUTIFUL BANNER FROM ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, AGREE? ON BEHALF OF ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HERE, AND NOT TO MENTION ME MYSELF AND I, WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU PUT IN ON MAKING US THESE WONDERFUL, AND AMAZING BANNERS, BEST CO-HOST/JUDGE EVER!

NOW BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! WE ALL NOW CAN SIT BACK, AND RELAX A LITTLE, THROUGH THE REMAINING OF THE MONTH, TILL OUR NEXT EDITION. BUT NOT FOR THOS OF YOU WHO HASN'T DONE ANY LISTENING YET FOR NO GOOD REASON, SHAME ON YOU! BUT WE WON'T GIVE UP ON YOU.

COMING TO YOU FROM MIDWAY, FL. JUST OUTSIDE OF TALLAHASSEE
GONNA CATCH SOME ZZZZZ'S SEE YOU IN THE MORNINGANDDY

ANDDY

Wow!! We’re practically neighbors!!!

ANDDYLEVEL 67

Reply by ANDDYGOLD

GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! COMING TO YOU FROM MIAMI, FL. ITS HOT AS YOU WHAT.
Karaokequeen! next time I'm in midway, let's do a live duet or something.

babyblueeyessmilinLEVEL 94

Reply by babyblueeyessmilinGOLD +3

Congratulations to all the winners

ANDDYLEVEL 67

Reply by ANDDYGOLD

HEY FRIENDS' NEW EDITION UP N' RUNNING
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b21b2fce

ladyinahatLEVEL 47

Reply by ladyinahatGOLD

Hey guys!! If you completed all 24 stages, can you click the quote button on this post and say ME, please, so I can check and then get your banners made! Thanks!MrsNMama24

ME .... I am just checking the banners today so if mine is there whoops! thank you Jessica!

My youngest son graduated high school in June! Your nest is starting to empty... mine is all done!

MrsNMama24LEVEL 41

Hey guys!! If you completed all 24 stages, can you click the quote button on this post and say ME, please, so I can check and then get your banners made! Thanks!MrsNMama24

ME .... I am just checking the banners today so if mine is there whoops! thank you Jessica!

My youngest son graduated high school in June! Your nest is starting to empty... mine is all done!ladyinahat

It is there on page 6.

ladyinahatLEVEL 47

Reply by ladyinahatGOLD

My youngest son graduated high school in June! Your nest is starting to empty... mine is all done!ladyinahat

It is there on page 6. MrsNMama24

I see it! THANK YOU!!!
Thank you for the judging and all the beautiful banners!
I'm very honored to have some banners in the mix. THANKS so much for a wonderful contest!
Viv

<< Prev