This topic is listed in Challenges & Themes - Completed.
It has been viewed 30,466 times and 1,242 replies have been made.

Previous Next
Novella

Edited reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR

:)

The Match-Ups!

Wondering who your partner is? We've got the Match-Ups ready for you! Please Click Here to see who you have to Dare to Duet!

SexyTexasBeauty

Reply by SexyTexasBeautyGOLD

Ok I have PM'ed My partner roundsy:)

werewoof

Reply by werewoofGOLD

Sheesh!
what have you got against poor ol' Granny Nan that you stuck her with such a dud of a partner?

LOL

freededdy

Reply by freededdy

may be a dumb question but, what is the song list? sorry if i missed it.

Novella

Reply by NovellaSNAP-STAR

:)

may be a dumb question but, what is the song list? sorry if i missed it.freededdy

It's linked on the first page, its just the duets on the site, BUT.. It will be all the "feature" page songs.

peachey528

Reply by peachey528GOLD

oh you guys and gals are terrific :) you gave me a super partner woohoooo

Ribbon

Reply by RibbonGOLD

But not for me.........r/b27dab399

AWESOME! :))))))))))) THANKS!! GONNA HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH MY PARTNER! :)))

BrazenRaisin

Reply by BrazenRaisin

Lovin' my partner, but if I go to his page there's no link for me to message him. Hopefully he contacts me, but if not I may be in need of your assistance.....

Yankee_Julie314

Reply by Yankee_Julie314SNAP-STAR

Ever look in the mirror and just want to cry, but somehow you keep smiling on the outside?

ohhhh, I am messaging my partner now. I remember him from the Star-A-Like contest. I am a happy camper! hehehe

Yankee_Julie314

Ever look in the mirror and just want to cry, but somehow you keep smiling on the outside?

Lovin' my partner, but if I go to his page there's no link for me to message him. Hopefully he contacts me, but if not I may be in need of your assistance.....BrazenRaisin

I had that happen before, Brazen. It has to do with the way his profile is set up. You can't listen to his recordings either.I had a fella who listened to my songs and I wanted to listen to some of his. He ended up having to send me links to a few. Maybe the staff can help you contact him.

Annie

Reply by AnnieSTAFF

Lovin' my partner, but if I go to his page there's no link for me to message him. Hopefully he contacts me, but if not I may be in need of your assistance.....BrazenRaisin
If you click Community>>Private Messages and then "Compose", you can type his name into the right hand box to send him a message. You might want to let him know about his profile page.

Annie

Reply by AnnieSTAFF

OK ANNIE lookin deep into the singsnap Library for a song...Night-Desire
Can't wait to see what you have for me...don't be fooled by my lack of duets on my page...I do lots of different genres!

JamminJan

Reply by JamminJanGOLD

I just listened to my new partner and I got goosebumps! Think my partner can make me sound just as good?

devilgyrl

Reply by devilgyrlGOLD

I send my partner a message so hopefully he will answer me.....looks like its gonna be fun......:)))

Yankee_Julie314

If you click Community>>Private Messages and then "Compose", you can type his name into the right hand box to send him a message. You might want to let him know about his profile page.Annie

Yeah, what Annie said. I feel so "duh." I should have thought of that. lol

Yankee_Julie314

may be a dumb question but, what is the song list? sorry if i missed it.freededdy

It's linked on the first page, its just the duets on the site, BUT.. It will be all the "feature" page songs.Novella

So it will be ALL the duets?

Annie

Edited reply by AnnieSTAFF

It's linked on the first page, its just the duets on the site, BUT.. It will be all the "feature" page songs.Novella

So it will be ALL the duets?singingsister57

Every song that is marked as a duet will be on the feature page.

IF anyone knows of a duet that is not marked as such, please PM me as we can get this changed tomorrow so that it's on the feature page.

Bamachic34

Reply by Bamachic34

I dare to duet zone 1 central time

Bamachic34

Reply by Bamachic34

I'm on page 12 sorry i'm late

Yankee_Julie314

So it will be ALL the duets?singingsister57

Every song that is marked as a duet will be on the feature page.

IF anyone knows of a duet that is not marked as such, please PM me as we can get this changed tomorrow so that it's on the feature page.Annie

Thanks Annie

BrazenRaisin

Reply by BrazenRaisin

Thanks Annie, will do.

Griff34

Reply by Griff34GOLD

oh you guys and gals are terrific :) you gave me a super partner woohoooo peachey528

Mine is better!!!!LOL

Griff34

Reply by Griff34GOLD

You guys and gals done good!!!Thanks for the awesome partner! I am stoked!

peachey528

Reply by peachey528GOLD

lol I beg to differ sir.............. I think I have the better partner

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD

IT LOOKS LIKE MY PARTNER IS FROM NORWAY....
I'M FROM INDIANA...LOL
WONDERING ABOUT THE TIME DIFFERENCE.
LOL LOL

OH ME, HE CAN SING AND HIGH.
I CAN'T SING, AND LOW
THIS HAS TO BE FOR BRAVE PEOPLE.
WHO SAID I WAS BRAVE, I LIED.

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD

WONDERING IF WERE WERE TO BE PARTNERED WITH SOMEONE CLOSE...
WELL NORWAY IS AS CLOSE I GOT..MY POOR PARTNER.
HE WILL JUST HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS OLE LADY...

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD

GEE, I HAD BETTER GET MY DISHES DONE....
I'M NOT SURE JUST WHEN MY PARTNER WILL BE ON.
I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A DUET SONG AS SOON AS THE CLOCK STRIKES. LOL
I'VE ONLY BEEN ON SINGSNAP ALLLLL DAY.

tonyraylee

Reply by tonyraylee

Hey Griff, was hoping to get paired with you. I wanted to do "Telephone Man" LOL.

Tony

fawnda

Reply by fawnda

Aw,, man,,, I missed it again!!! oh well,,,, next time. Everyone have fun.

Mr_Ada

Reply by Mr_AdaGOLD

Are we singing one or two songs for this?

CactusRose

Reply by CactusRoseGOLD

Wheeee ! Mailed off a link to my song my part......can hardly wait to see what my partner will challenge me with !

CactusRose

Edited reply by CactusRoseGOLD

Are we singing one or two songs for this?Mr_Ada

I believe that would be two.......you choose the song and sing - they duet. They choose a different song and sing - YOU duet.

Leastaways that's the way I understand it. Course I ain't the brightest lightbulb in the box.........

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD

YOU SING A DUET YOU PICK AND SING YOUR PART AND THEN SEND IT TO YOUR PARTNER TO FINISH.
THEN YOUR PARTNER CHOOSES ONE HE WANTS, HE OR SHE WILL DO THE SAME..

Mr_Ada

Reply by Mr_AdaGOLD

Oh my, what if they pick a song I don't know! LOL

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD

I THOUGHT WITH ZONES, MY PARTNER WOULD BE FAIRLY CLOSE. LOL WAS I WRONG...
TOO MUCH FUN

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD

HEY DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT. I KNOW VERY FEW AND I CAN'T EVEN SING.
YOU HAVE A GREAT VOICE AND YOU CAN SING ANYTHING

SexyTexasBeauty

Edited reply by SexyTexasBeautyGOLD

Does anyone know if we are to do our parts of the song on cam?...Guess I am wondering if I missed it somewhere stated if the duets were to be done on cam or not?

Yankee_Julie314

Oh my, what if they pick a song I don't know! LOLMr_Ada

Ohhh the beauty of YouTube. lol

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD

HAVE THEY ALREADY GOT THE SONGS OUT TO DO DUETS?
DIDN'T THINK SO.
I THOUGHT THEY WOULDN'T COME OUT UNTIL AFTER 11:59 P.M.
I COULD BE WRONG, I USUALLY AM..LOL

Mr_Ada

Reply by Mr_AdaGOLD

HEY DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT. I KNOW VERY FEW AND I CAN'T EVEN SING.
YOU HAVE A GREAT VOICE AND YOU CAN SING ANYTHINGLadycutup1
That is very sweet of you to say so, but right now my voice is acting cr*ppy

c

Yankee_Julie314

Does anyone know if we are to do our parts of the song on cam?SexyTexasBeauty

Either way. you have to work it out with your partner if he/she wants to do cam. Cam not necessary, I don't believe.

Mr_Ada

Reply by Mr_AdaGOLD

I guess I better go look at the songs she has sung and maybe I can sing something she is familiar with.

ciao.....

SexyTexasBeauty

Either way. you have to work it out with your partner if he/she wants to do cam. Cam not necessary, I don't believe.singingsister57

K thanks still waiting to hear from my partner:)

Yankee_Julie314

HAVE THEY ALREADY GOT THE SONGS OUT TO DO DUETS?
DIDN'T THINK SO.
I THOUGHT THEY WOULDN'T COME OUT UNTIL AFTER 11:59 P.M.
I COULD BE WRONG, I USUALLY AM..LOLLadycutup1

You are right. They are all the duets on the site, but you have to wait until they come on the feature page to sing them.

Yankee_Julie314

Edited reply by Yankee_Julie314SNAP-STAR

Either way. you have to work it out with your partner if he/she wants to do cam. Cam not necessary, I don't believe.singingsister57

K thanks still waiting to hear from my partner:)SexyTexasBeauty

Yeah, it's pretty late, though. I suppose many normal "unaddicted" people may be in bed and not get the message until tomorrow. lol I think there are still some who sing on here who aren't addicted. lol

I understand why they are doing things this way. If not they'd be waiting forever for people, but it's tough for people who work or have little ones and are busy all day. At least they got people in the same time zones this time.

SexyTexasBeauty

LOLOL Yup thats true ...Oh I'll wait its all good

wmccorm

Reply by wmccorm

i have p.m my partner,von

Ladycutup1

Reply by Ladycutup1GOLD

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. I WAS AFRAID I WAS ALREADY MESSING UP. LOL

tree1

Reply by tree1SNAP-STAR

I pm my partner (lilredwolf18) check her recordings out. she can sing. very please hope she is please with me to.

Annie

Edited reply by AnnieSTAFF

IT LOOKS LIKE MY PARTNER IS FROM NORWAY....
I'M FROM INDIANA...LOL
WONDERING ABOUT THE TIME DIFFERENCE.
LOL LOL

OH ME, HE CAN SING AND HIGH.
I CAN'T SING, AND LOW
THIS HAS TO BE FOR BRAVE PEOPLE.
WHO SAID I WAS BRAVE, I LIED.
Ladycutup1

Sorry about that mix up hon. When he made his entry, he marked zone 1 meaning he was in the +1 time zone.

I think next time we'll have to just say if you live in Canada/US/South America, you are in Zone ONE! etc.

If you don't hear from him let us know...we can hook you up with one of our reserve singers.

Previous Next