Ss 2018 Fav Fan Awards

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 26,742 times and 1,637 replies have been made.

Next >>
rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Post by rkingkaraokeGOLD

One For Our Troops An AudioWraith Rabid-King Production r/be99c2a01

Its Time for the 4th Annual
Ss 2018 Fav Fan Awards
Featuring You, Your Favs, Fans, & Friends

This Contest Is Intended To...
Promote Love & Encouragement...
Show Appreciation For & Pay Tribute To...
Some Of Our FANtastic Favs, Fans & Friends.

This is also a chance for you to get reacquainted with some of your Favs & Fans & let them know how much you love & appreciate them. Hopefully, you will make some new Favs & Fans along the way as well. I know you are all Favs & Fans of other Snappers here in Snapland too, So this contest is really intended to show love & appreciation for all of you here! Ty for sharing your songs & talent with us! Cheers to you all!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Edited reply by rkingkaraokeGOLD

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Ss 2018 Fav Fan Awards... Contest Summary

After the sign up round... There will be 3 required rounds.
You... The Show Presenter...
Will be required to sing 2 fresh recordings during those 3 rounds. Rules vary each round.
You will also nominate a song from a Fav or a Fan, each round & again rules will vary.
You may sing up to 3 additional songs by entering an optional bonus song each round.
After sign-ups... You will have one week to complete your assignments for each round.

After the 3 required rounds...
We will have the Snappers Choice Awards.
"The Snappers Choice Awards" is an Optional round...
It is a separate comp from our main comp here... "The Fav Fan Awards Show."
You are not required to participate in the Snappers Choice Awards...
But it is a super fun & rewarding final round, before the Final Awards Show.
Everyone who has been here before, has participated in that optional round.

* Note... Even if you choose not to participate in the Snappers Choice Awards...
You & your nominees will still be eligible to win the Snappers Choice Awards.
If you are new to this comp, Don't worry. There will more info regarding all this later.
For now... Just start scoping out your Fav Favs & Fav Fans Songs, from 2018.
Decide who you want to Represent & Feature At the Award Show.

Show Presenters/ You... The Contestant ...
Have the opportunity to showcase many of your songs here.
You have the option of playing some fun singing games & singing bonus songs.
The Optional Bonus songs are for fun, features... AND Extra Credit towards Awards.
The Optional Singing Games are mostly just for fun & extra airplay. More Info TBA.

Nominees... The Favs, & Fans, That the Show Presenters Nominate...
Are only allowed just One featured spot in the entire show.
Meaning... Once a Presenter nominates a person... No one else can nominate them.
*Note ... Nominees may participate in the Optional, Fun, Singing Game Challenges...
& are Eligible to Vote in the Snappers Choice Round, for their Fav Snappers if they'd like.
*Also Noteworthy... Nominees Do Not Have To Participate, to be Featured or Win Awards.

Since each Show Presenter will be nominating a few people to be featured here...
We like to keep the Show Presenters/You... The Contestants... To a small group each year.
For that reason this contest is only open to 10-20 people, 25 Max depending on interest...
Who would like to act as Show Presenters, In this year's Award Show.

In The End...
You & Your Nominees will be considered for Several Awards, in Various Categories.
And... You will have produced your own personal Ss 2018 Fav Fan Album.
*Don't let this worry you any. lol You just submit the songs you want on your album...
From You & Your Nominees... And I will put your albums together for you.

All Performers In the show will receive.....
One of their own Team's Album... As well as a Star Participant Award.
There will be several Grand & 1st-4th, Placement Awards, In various Categories.
All Albums & Awards will be given out at the Final Award Show.

The Awards are all pre-made... & they are Beautiful!!
However, The real gift here is the feeling both you & your friends receive...
From the love that transcends through our music & acts of kindness...
Which is extended to each other throughout this Non-Elimination Talent & Award Show.

*More info. regarding the Rules & Guidelines ... Judging Criteria...Winning Placements...
The Awards, & The Final Award Show... Will all Be covered here on this thread.
In order for you & your nominees to score well in the show, it is important to read all info.

Also, Please try hard to Honor your Commitment to this Contest & your Nominees.
I do understand real life stuff happens that you can't always control ... but if you sign up...
Please have every intention on competing in at least the 3 mandatory rounds.
I would love to have you join us this year! If you are interested & able to participate...
Then Welcome to the show! Either way, I do Ty for considering us & stopping by.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS WORTH NOTING

You will be nominating Favs & Fans in the upcoming rounds... & they will need to be different people.
Remember... A Fav FAV....is someone YOU have Flagged as a Favorite of yours.... & a Fav FAN... is someone who has Flagged You. I will be checking for flags...before your nominees are accepted. Choose your nominees wisely. They will be on your team & their personal performance scores will be added to your personal performance scores. There will be Winning Team Awards for the Show Presenter & their Team who has the most cumulative points at the end of the comp. Remember... ALL NOMINEES MAY ONLY SING ONCE IN THE ENTIRE SHOW! Once a Show Presenter nominates someone for an award... no one else may claim that nominee throughout the entire show. The reason being... We would like to recognize and Honor as many snappers as we can in this comp.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding contest rules here in the thread.
I believe your question may help answer someone else's questions. Feel free to chat with each other & have fun!! Small graphics allowed if they pertain to the contest & theme....or just might make us all laugh.. lol No drama is tolerated on the thread... But please feel free to pm me with any issues...& Or concerns.

Please do not use colored or bold fonts or quote my Contest Rules ...Guidelines & Playlists.
The colored font is used to bring attention to important details. Also please note, that I won't be here 24 / 7, I will be around here a lot ... & I will be checking in every day. My work hours vary. Pm's may be delayed if I'm at work. But I will return all pm's asap.

Although this is not required...
If you can, Please try & leave a nice comment and or a luv hit while visiting your Favs & Fans.

Even if you are not planning on nominating that person, they still are Favs & Fans of yours & it would just be a nice thing to do .... & Seriously how hard is it to hit a luv it button?!? We all enjoy receiving them right? And if time permits ... Please do your best to support each other & their nominees here. Ty. Lets enjoy each other here while we can. There is so much talent here on SS. If you don't listen to others, you are missing out on getting the full SS experience.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Award Information

Star Participation Awards & Team Albums for Everyone Involved

Each Round

Top Presenters
Grand & 1st -4th

Top Nominees
Grand & 1- 4th

* Important for Presenters To Reminder:
Each round...Your Nominees scores are added to Your Own personal performance score for your overall score & placements... So make sure you choose your Nominees songs wisely!!

Bonus songs
Grand & 1st-4th
* Bonus songs are open to Presenters Only...
Submitting Bonus songs earns you extra points towards your main entries each round.

Each Round... Best Of Round Award
Highest Individual scores between the Presenters & Their Nominees

Final Game Show Winner
The person who collects the most game tokens throughout the show.
* These Optional Singing Games are played at various times, for winning game tokens...
Singing Games are open to both Presenters & Nominees

Snappers Choice Awards
Top Scoring Winners
Grand & 1st -? Winning Placements will depend on the total entries
* Voting will be done using a voter's polling site.

Best in Show Award
** The Highest Individual Personal Performance scores from all 3 rounds ...
Top Grand & 1st - 4th

Team Awards
For the Presenter whose team had the highest combined scores

Top Grand & 1st - 4th

* Other Special Achievement Awards will be given out as well, as deemed worthy :)

All Awards will be given out at the Final Awards Show
* However... Game Show Banners/Tokens will be giving out during the preliminary rounds.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Judging Criteria & Point Value System

Ok....So we can't win them all & we all can't win. But in this contest, you can earn a total of 50 points for a perfect performance. Keep in mind you don't have to have a perfect performance to perfectly perform to the best of your abilities....so just do your best to be your best! If you do that, you can be pleased with yourself for being the best that you could be!!

Also...keep in mind, we are by nature our own worst critiques. However, Its the differences in us that sets us apart & makes us special & unique in all of our performances. Remember in God's ears, You always sing like an Angel!

* Also Worth Noting ....
Your Nominees personal performance scores each round will be added to Your Own personal performance scores each round ... for the Show Presenters overall score & placements each round... So make sure you choose your Nominees songs wisely!! I hope you find this information to be helpful & useful.

Pitch..Tone & Key = 10 points
Your overall vocals performance..did you choose a song that showcases the pitch & tone of your voice....did you stay in or sing off key... you may change the key of a song to suit your voice better...but sometimes you may have to choose a better song to suit your voice.

Timing ...Dynamics & Diction = 10 points
Do you lead the song...does the song lead you...do you lead us into it & can we feel the rhythm...can we understand what you are saying & do use dynamics in your voice to help your song speak to us in volumes!

Emotional Attachment to Song = 10 points
Do you feel the story of a song when you sing it or do you just sing words with no feeling....do you engage us by pulling us into the song while making us long for more.

Sound Mix = 10 points
Vocal music balance & blend are crucial in your performance. It can make or break you. Play with those settings when you are mixing your songs!! lol We need to hear you to Judge you but we don't want to hear you shouting over the music either....Unless you're singing shout at the devil!

Total Package Presentation = 5 points
If you need help in this area just ask...we would like to see something besides a white background on your recording, but I do realize some people just aren't as puter savvy as others so we have cut the points in half for these last two criteria's. Still, it's a good thing to learn how to dress up your show packages, so we like to encourage you to learn how to do this & be creative in your package presentations.

Wow Factor = 5 points
Something that will set you & your Nominee apart from the others & Make You Stand out & Make Us Remember you. Video's & cam performances can be memorable ... but so is someone who hick-ups in the middle of their song & then laughs at themselves as they recover & finish can give a totally fun & unforgettable fantastic performance too.... on or off cam.

**There are a lot of page designs to choose from here..
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/a519f000?page=aa17e
All you have to do is look through them... find one you like... then copy the code under the design that you like & paste it in the recording info area of your song... followed by your song entry banner I have supplied you with below.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Meet & Greet
Your Host & Judge

I don't know about you... But when I enter a contest, I usually want to know a lil bit about the host & judges. For example... What kind of music do they like &/or favor... & their judging qualifications & what is expected from me, in order to do well in their comp. Knowing all this helps me to decide if I want to enter their contest or not. I obviously wouldn't enter a country song in a heavy metal contest... nor would I enter a heavy metal song into a contest knowing that their judges are true blue country fans & usually only choose country singers, as winners , in their all genre contests. For that reason, I include this info. For those of you that already know me, & for those of you who could care less knowing about me &/or reading this section... lol, Then just go ahead & skip this section. If you'd like to know more about me... or are just intrigued &/or amused by this section, lol then feel free to read it.

I have been on SS for going on 5 years now & I am constantly blown away by all the Extremely Talented People here!! Many who are... or very well could be Professional Entertainers for sure! Although I don't host a lot of comps here on SS, I have been blessed to work in the entertainment business for more years than I care to mention. lol I began singing at age 5, at church, with my family, & I wrote my 1st song when I was 8 & my mother made a huge deal of it. LOL By 12... I was hooked on music!

At one time I considered becoming a Music Therapist, so I studied music, voice & piano in college. While in college I worked as a DJ at a local radio station & worked with some local cover bands. I hated my DJ job.... & I loved live performances, so I eventually gave up everything to perform full time with my bands. We played mostly at nightclubs, or at festivals. My 1st band was a heavy metal band called "Foolish Pleazure". lol Yes, I got mellower with age, but I still like to Rock out now & again! My 2nd band was another cover band. We played Top 40 pop & country, as well as classic rock. I worked full time with that group, called "Toyz, " for over 10 years. I've always enjoyed all genres of music & I enjoy singing a lil of everything... from Gospel to Country, Pop & Alternative, Blues & Bluegrass, Contemporary Christian & Classic Rock. I enjoy writing songs as well as singing & arranging songs into unique duets. I love singing harmonies & I love songs with a lot of good harmony parts in them. I like songs with great lyrics & messages, that have a catchy hook line. I also like funky fun rhythms that make you want to move your body, as well as a deeply moving powerful ballad. If asked what my fav music is... I could reply with one word... "GOOD!" lol

I've Hosted & Judged, numerous live Karaoke Events & I'm a better host than a judge. But I did just pick the top 4 of 5 finalists on Americas Got Talent & then I chose the top 3.... & then the winner. So maybe I'm not to bad! lol But when everyone is awesome, It's hard to decide placements. For that reason, I am extremely grateful for all the guest & mystery judges who have helped me run these events over the past 4 years. These contests are a huge undertaking & I can't thank them enough for voluntarily giving up their time to help.

The thing I enjoy most about hosting this event... Is the variety of singers & music that's presented to us during this show. Every year I get to hear new voices & songs. I'm looking forward to this year's Fav Fan Award Show & I can hardly wait to find out who the Presenters & Nominees will be.... & what songs will get nominated for awards this year.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

After listening to your entries...
I will leave the listening banner below on your songs...
That way you will know that I have listened to your entries.
In an honest effort to give great consideration to all songs presented here...
We will be listening more than once to your songs, before scoring them.

There will be a Mystery Judge

Though this person wishes to remain anonymous...

They are a fab singer-songwriter/musician/keyboardist & drummer. They are a very experienced & qualified judge. I personally would like to thank the mystery judge for volunteering to help me judge this competition. I am bummed that they can't co-host this event with me, But I am SO grateful, that they are willing to be a judge for this years Awards Show... because I would have hated having to judge this all by myself. In order for our Mystery Judge to remain anonymous... You will Not see this banner on your songs, but I assure you that they will be listening. They enjoy listening to the talent here on SS & are excited as I am to get started here.

Though this contest is called The Fav Fan Awards... Please understand, that the Guest Judge & I, Will Not choose winners based on our Favs, Fans or Friends. You will all be judged, Solely on the performances that are presented to us in this contest & based on the Judging Criteria & Point Value System stated above. The Guest Judge & I promise that we will do our very best to judge each performance fairly, & to the best of our ability. However, One thing to keep in mind... Please don't ever allow, a couple of peoples opinions, about your performances, to dictate how you feel about yourself. We want this to be a wonderful experience for you... & a place for you to honor & feature some of your personal Favs, Fans & Friends. In the end, we may all have different favs... & that's ok. We can enjoy them all & agree to disagree on our personal favs.

Btw... If time permits, I may play along & participate in the rounds. However, any songs I nominate &/or sing, will be for a feature spot on the playlists & will NOT be judged by us or eligible to win any of the awards in the FAV FAN AWARDS SHOW. However... Since us Judges, are not allowed to vote for the SNAPPERS CHOICE AWARDS ... I will allow my nominees to participate in the optional Snappers Choice Round... If they choose to. After all, we are trying to Feature, Love, Encourage & Support as many Snappers as we can here.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

* Please Put this Song Banner On Your Song Entry
To do this... Just Copy all the Info., Under this Banner...
And Paste it In the Recording Info Area of your song. Ty
If you need help with this, send me a pm. I'm happy to help you.

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b01a23a8][img]http://i.ibb.co/s99NRsp/Presenter-Song-Banner-red-Rd-01-sign-up.gif[/img][/url]

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Please Submit Song Links In This Format. Ty.

Presenter, aka... Your Name
Song Title - Artist
Link

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Welcome To The Ss 2018 Fav Fan Awards
The Sign Up Round - Recruiting Show Presenters

01. A_TxCowboy
Will There Be Any Stars In My Crown~Cox Family
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c39f04a83
02. Dinalydia
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" ~ The Beatles
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/cc986f7bb
03. Trochilidae
My Valentine ~ Martina Mcbride
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b799a7d4f
04. MichaelD2606
Riders On The Storm/The Doors
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd94ec47f
05. alanhack46
It's Still Rock & Roll To Me - Billy Joel
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5af1cc5f
HOSTESS CONTRIBUTION SONG
Ruby
Miss Me More - Kelsea Ballerini
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b66444511
CLICK ON BANNER TO ACCESS PLAYLIST

Show Presenters

I'd like to extend a warm welcome...
To this year's Performers.
Whoot Whoot! Ty, For Being Here!
How about a Big Round Of Applause...
For all of the Talented Performers Here!

I LOVE The Fav Fan Awards!
So Happy We Could Be Here Again!!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Kicking Off This Pre-Award Show Party...
Is a great song by "Imagine Dragons." It's called, "On Top Of The World."
I think it has a great message, that fits in well with our theme here.

Have Fun visiting your Favs & Fans Everybody!
I'm looking forward to hearing all of your songs!!
Good Luck in the Show! Wishing you all the Best... Always! Ruby

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +1

So, ah you done? I didn't want to interrupt you with all that stuff. So what are the little yellow bouncy balls holdin? What is that? Like an "I surrender" flag he's waving. Cmon! He doesn't have arms and legs! Hows he going to wave an I surrender flag? Say, Ruby. Who told you, that you were a better Host then a judge? Probably the person that didn't want to do all the typing for this contest. LOL I'll tell you what. Im a better judge then a typist, Are your fingers sore? Hold one up. LOL Well Ill be back to see you now and then. Have a fantastic contest! In going to bed cause I got up at 5 am .Im hoping to have everything on paper and in order this weekend. I'll give you a ring this weekend. Id that Judge up there the Great and Powerful Oz? That's who it looks like. LOL! XXOO

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

So, ah you done? I didn't want to interrupt you with all that stuff. So what are the little yellow bouncy balls holdin? What is that? Like an "I surrender" flag he's waving. Cmon! He doesn't have arms and legs! Hows he going to wave an I surrender flag? Say, Ruby. Who told you, that you were a better Host then a judge? Probably the person that didn't want to do all the typing for this contest. LOL I'll tell you what. Im a better judge then a typist, Are your fingers sore? Hold one up. LOL Well Ill be back to see you now and then. Have a fantastic contest! In going to bed cause I got up at 5 am .Im hoping to have everything on paper and in order this weekend. I'll give you a ring this weekend. Id that Judge up there the Great and Powerful Oz? That's who it looks like. LOL! XXOOImaChristian2

Hi Connie,
Oh your comments, So make me laugh!
And... smiley dude is holding on to a lighter... lol
Surrendering a flag! SO LMBO!!!

"Are your fingers soar... Hold one up!"
OMGOSH.... you're Hilarious!!!!

How about 3...
You. me & your God Dog. Benji

I have another surprise for you later.
Thanks for stopping by Connie!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 106

Reply by TrochilidaeGOLD +2

Good morning Ruby , Connie and everyone else ....
Wow! Happy Special Love month! I was thinking I went into a love song contest and I saw red & pink heart at the top! Love your heart designs plus the inset photo!
Here we are again... am I ready? Let's see.....
Glad you're back, Ruby and the mystery judge...
Have a great Thursday morning, friends...

A_TxCowboy

Reply by A_TxCowboyGOLD +1

Hello Ruby I read your novel above and listened to your amazing hostess contribution and yes even the youtube song you posted. I'm sure you never envisioned a country bumpkin like me in your rockin' show, but in the spirit of support for you and all you put into this show each year and not to mention that I'm a fan you yours as well, I am prepared to join ya as a show presenter. (hope I don't have to write a book as an assignment, seeing I am a man of few words) If I miss anything while reading your writing I claim your statement above " I'm happy to help you."

So as best as I can tell my song entry is restriction free...

A_TxCowboy
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c39f04a83

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Reply by rkingkaraokeGOLD

Good morning Ruby , Connie and everyone else ....
Wow! Happy Special Love month! I was thinking I went into a love song contest and I saw red & pink heart at the top! Love your heart designs plus the inset photo!
Here we are again... am I ready? Let's see.....
Glad you're back, Ruby and the mystery judge...
Have a great Thursday morning, friends... Trochilidae

Ty Rida!
& So good to see you here again mf!

Yeah... My banners started out with a Christmas theme. lol
And then they morphed into a New Years theme.
But, due to my being ill over the holidays...
I was not able to pull this huge event off, back then.
Once I started feeling a lil better, I decided to go for Valentine's theme...
Causing me to have to change all my banners, once again.
So I was all set on starting this around Valentines...
But then work started kicking my butt.
And Then I started thinking this Award show may not happen at all this year!

But, I really, Really want to do this!
And I really, Really do not want to have to redo my banners & graphics all over Again! lol
So I've decided since the Fav Fan Comp is all about showing love to others...
The heart theme will be just fine for this year.

Glad, you like them, Rida...
And I'm really glad to have you here with us again this year!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Hello Ruby I read your novel above and listened to your amazing hostess contribution and yes even the youtube song you posted. I'm sure you never envisioned a country bumpkin like me in your rockin' show, but in the spirit of support for you and all you put into this show each year and not to mention that I'm a fan you yours as well, I am prepared to join ya as a show presenter. (hope I don't have to write a book as an assignment, seeing I am a man of few words) If I miss anything while reading your writing I claim your statement above " I'm happy to help you."

So as best as I can tell my song entry is restriction free...

A_TxCowboy
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c39f04a83A_TxCowboy

Hi Danny,
Your comment here has me smiling & lmbo!
Could be partially because I've been up all night working...And I am half delirious!
I'm about to go to bed for about 6 hours now. I'm a 2nd / 3rd snifter. A night owl.

Ty so much Danny for taking the time to read all this info.
It does seem a bit much doesn't it? LOL
I even tried cutting it down... several times!
I use to think more info was better then not enough...
But I'm questioning that theory now! LOL

Ty for the kind words Danny! You're very sweet!
And... I love country bumpkins!
I'm working on a killer country song right now.
It's a lot harder than it sounded... & I initially thought it would be.
I'm really hoping that I can learn it before next round. Will see?

Glad you enjoyed the opening video too. Ty.

If I recall correctly...
You were nominated for awards here in past years...
But I think this is your first year as a presenter? Whoot Whoot!!
So awesome!!! Really glad your here with us Danny!

OH.... I Just noticed that your song was from the Cox Family.
I love that group & song Danny!
Going to have to go hear that now before I go to bed! Love it! Ty!

JustsingerLEVEL 58

Reply by JustsingerGOLD +1

sounds fun but just to long for me to keep up

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

sounds fun but just to long for me to keep upJustsinger

Ty, for your interest & stopping by! Have a great day!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

I'm going to be out this morning.
I will check back in later this afternoon & see how we're coming along.

Currently... Danny is stealing the show!
3 Cheers for Danny!

And for all of you reading this right now...
Thanks for being here!!

Dinalydia

Edited reply by Dinalydia

A lot to take in! I am very impressed, as always, by the time and thought you've put into this event already (it's more than a "contest").

I'm a bit concerned that with my commitment to various things outside SS (volunteer activities, monthly open mic, etc) that I won't be able to put as much attention on keeping up as this deserves. As well as the fresh recordings. Will I have time to create two worthy videos? As you know, I don't usually do audio-only recordings.

But I feel it's important to support Ruby in her occasional hosting spectaculars. They are like no other.

So a video from 2018 that I was pleased with is this one:

Dinalydia
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/cc986f7bb

TrochilidaeLEVEL 106

Edited reply by TrochilidaeGOLD +2

I would like to be a Presenter and here is my choice as a sign up song....

Presenter
Trochilidae
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b799a7d4f

HaileyH1373LEVEL 47

Reply by HaileyH1373

How many days will this last?

MichaelD2606LEVEL 53

Reply by MichaelD2606GOLD

I have read the rules and guidelines and I would like to act as a show presenter in this year's show. Sounds like a hoot Ruby!!! Here is my sign up song:

MichaelD2606
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd94ec47f

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

A lot to take in! I am very impressed, as always, by the time and thought you've put into this event already (it's more than a "contest").

I'm a bit concerned that with my commitment to various things outside SS (volunteer activities, monthly open mic, etc) that I won't be able to put as much attention on keeping up as this deserves. As well as the fresh recordings. Will I have time to create two worthy videos? As you know, I don't usually do audio-only recordings.

But I feel it's important to support Ruby in her occasional hosting spectaculars. They are like no other.

So a video from 2018 that I was pleased with is this one:

Dinalydia
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/cc986f7bbDinalydia

Yeah... So glad you can join us this year! Whoot Whoot!
Yes, I agree , This is really more than a contest.
This is a showcase of talent & Good friends all loving & supporting each other.

What sweet kind words you left here. Ty!

Don't be concerned with keeping up here... You leave that all up to me! LOL
Seriously... Its not as complex as my initially seem.
And You have a week between rounds.
I know you will be awesome... You always are.

I have to be at work in a few minutes.
I signed you in....
& I am looking forward to hearing your entry after work tonight.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

I would like to be a Presenter and here is my choice as a sign up song....

Presenter
Trochilidae
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b799a7d4fTrochilidae

Awesome!
I love it! Ty Rida!

Running late for work...
But I have you signed in... & I am looking forward to hearing this after work.
Glad to have you back again!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

How many days will this last?HaileyH1373

There are 3 mandatory rounds... each lasting a week after sign ups.
The last round before the Awards Show is optional.
The entire comp will last a month once we start round 1.
Hope you can join us!

And...
Ty for your interest & stopping by Hailey!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

I have read the rules and guidelines and I would like to act as a show presenter in this year's show. Sounds like a hoot Ruby!!! Here is my sign up song:

MichaelD2606
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bd94ec47fMichaelD2606

Hi Michael,
So glad you could be here with us!

I'm running late for work...
But I have you signed in... & I am looking forward to hearing your song after work.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

G'day everyone.
Ty all for joining!
I have to work until 9 pm tonight.
I have everyone signed in...
& I am looking forward to hearing these latest entries when I return.
Hope everyone is having a FANtastic day!

TWEENYPAULINELEVEL 74

Edited reply by TWEENYPAULINEPATRON

THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS ON MY SONGS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I AM TRULY SORRY RUBY AND CONNIE, BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO DO THIS CONTEST!
PLEASE FOR ME,.....LOL....HUGS PAULINE XXX

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

alanhack46LEVEL 77

Reply by alanhack46GOLD

Hi Ruby, I would love to participate in your terrific contest again this year......3rd year for me now
Looking forward to it

alanhack46
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5af1cc5f

MichaelD2606LEVEL 53

Do we need permission from those we nominate Ruby? My first time. Just covering all my bases.

Agent_Coulsen

Reply by Agent_CoulsenPATRON

Goldfrapping with Violet! watchandlisten/play/cbb15c183

G’day from Agent & Violet….!

We’re just droppin’ in with some positive waves from Oz for your comp…..!

We know it’ll just be the best comp ever…..!

Kindest regards
Agent & Violet in Oz

MichaelD2606LEVEL 53

That’s my boy Stephen!!! Gooday mate!!! That’s one entertaining Aussie my friends!!!

TrochilidaeLEVEL 106

Kindest regards
Agent & Violet in OzAgent_Coulsen

G'day, Stephen & Violet!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

I AM TRULY SORRY RUBY AND CONNIE, BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO DO THIS CONTEST!
PLEASE FOR ME,.....LOL....HUGS PAULINE XXX

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALLTWEENYPAULINE

Awe.. Pauline...
Always a pleasure... Just to see your smiling face here.
Sorry you can't join us at this time...
But I do appreciate you stopping by to wish everyone luck.
And....
Hugs back at ya Pauline!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Hi Ruby, I would love to participate in your terrific contest again this year......3rd year for me now
Looking forward to it

alanhack46
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5af1cc5falanhack46

Hi Alan,
So glad to have you back again this year. Whoot Whoot!
Wow... 3 years with us now... So cool... & always a pleasure mf.
I guess its a good thing I switched the award designs up this year now, huh?

Going to sign you in now Alan...
& I can't wait to hear your & the other latest entries here tonight.
Looks like I am in store for a FANtastic concert! LOVE it!!
Ty, Alan.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Do we need permission from those we nominate Ruby? My first time. Just covering all my bases.MichaelD2606

Great question Michael,
& I apologize... as I thought I covered that here...
But apparently, I covered that info in the next round when we start nominating people. lol
However, since you brought it up...

Unless you know your nominee well, & how they will respond to your nomination...
I would recommend you pm the person you want to nominate first.
Its not required... & most people are deeply touched & honored by this act of kindness...
But asking permission 1st would help you know for sure if they want to star in the show.

Next round...
When we start nominating people... you will be leaving a banner on their songs...
letting them know they have been featured in our Fav Fan Award Show
& that they have been nominated for some awards here.
It also states how they can contact us should they want to opt out of this comp.
However... if they do decide to opt out...
We would want them to remove any nomination banners from their song.
So, By asking someones permission first...
You won't have to worry about asking them to remove a banner if they want to opt out.
That all being said...
I've only seen 2 or 3 people EVER opt of this in the last few years...
& I'm not sure about this... But I don't think people have asked permission in the past??
As a Presenter in this show... I will some decisions up to you... & that is one of them.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Kindest regards

G'day, Stephen & Violet! Trochilidae

G'day, Stephen & Vikki,

So Loving this adorable... & funny pic!!

And...
Loving that My fav couple from Oz...
Has shown up with Smiles, Positive Waves & Sweet Kind Words!
So awesome! Thanks, Mates!

Hi Rida...
I just realized I copied your quote of Agents quote...
So... Its a 2'fer.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Getting ready to listen to the latest entries here.
What a line up! I'm so loving it already!!
And so excited! I always love the beginnings of these comps...
And I always cry when they end.
But... I'm not going to think about that right now.
Right now... I'm going to enjoy this lil Thur night Concert!
Thanks everyone, for being here & sharing your talent with us!

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +1

Excuse me, I added my entire family in the picture, since you got to put your dog! LOL

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Excuse me, I added my entire family in the picture, since you got to put your dog! LOL

ImaChristian2

Awe... Love your fur babies... so precious.
Well... looks like Ima needing more digits now.

barbrxLEVEL 84

Reply by barbrxGOLD

I'm in! I've read the rules and agree to abide

I'm getting ready for work right now, but I'll be back later with my entry!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

I'm in! I've read the rules and agree to abide

I'm getting ready for work right now, but I'll be back later with my entry!barbrx

Yeah... So happy to have you joining us!
Like Agent said.... "It's going to be a great show this year!"

Hoping you have a great day at work.
I'm going to be working pretty soon here too...
Working on catching some Z's... LOL
I work late nights... & sleep in during the day...
So it's almost my nap time.

I'm looking forward to your entries Barb.

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Looking forward to it

alanhack46
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5af1cc5falanhack46

Hi Alan,
So glad to have you back again this year. Whoot Whoot!
Wow... 3 years with us now... So cool... & always a pleasure mf.
I guess its a good thing I switched the award designs up this year now, huh?

Going to sign you in now Alan...
& I can't wait to hear your & the other latest entries here tonight.
Looks like I am in store for a FANtastic concert! LOVE it!!
Ty, Alan. rkingkaraoke

Alan... I just realized...
That you got robbed of your welcome banner!
That's so not right! I'm so sorry about that!
Here you go mf. Better late than never!
Have a great day Alan!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

HightonesLEVEL 62

Edited reply by HightonesGOLD

Hey Ruby interesting, I’ve seen this before,
I’m gonna read over the rules
And see how to play
I’ll be back

TrochilidaeLEVEL 106

Kindest regards

G'day, Stephen & Violet! Trochilidae

G'day, Stephen & Vikki,

So Loving this adorable... & funny pic!!

And...
Loving that My fav couple from Oz...
Has shown up with Smiles, Positive Waves & Sweet Kind Words!
So awesome! Thanks, Mates!

Hi Rida...
I just realized I copied your quote of Agents quote...
So... Its a 2'fer.

rkingkaraoke

No worries, Ruby...

" G'roup Quote"...... This is as warm as G'roup Hug!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Hey Ruby interesting, I’ve seen this before,
I’m gonna read over the rules
And see how to play
I’ll be backHightones

Hi Andy,
Good to see you here.
This comp has had a few changes over the years...
But the love shared here... is as strong as ever!
I think you will enjoy this comp Andy.
It should be a Fantastic show...
& I know we'd enjoy having you star in it!

rkingkaraokeLEVEL 96

Next >>