Can't embed my recordings to my page?

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 79 times and 5 replies have been made.

Holly-AnnLEVEL 34

Post by Holly-AnnGOLD

I've gone through the instructional pages, and read quite a few topic boards, but I still haven't been able to successfully embed my recordings to my profile page! It just says 'oops! Sorry, player is currently unavailable'. (I've tried it devoid of any other coding, to avoid conflict, but still a problem) Can anyone please give me an example of how I need to do this? Thanks!

Pepsi_3369

Reply by Pepsi_3369GOLD +4

Christmas Special Contest full forum/topic/b21633fc

I've gone through the instructional pages, and read quite a few topic boards, but I still haven't been able to successfully embed my recordings to my profile page! It just says 'oops! Sorry, player is currently unavailable'. (I've tried it devoid of any other coding, to avoid conflict, but still a problem) Can anyone please give me an example of how I need to do this? Thanks!Holly-Ann

Hi there,
have you checked the settings in your song?
Go to your song and click on "edit"
Makes sure your song is set to members or public.
Then at the bottom you will see what I have circled for you on the screenshot below.
Hope this helps.
Karen

Holly-AnnLEVEL 34

Reply by Holly-AnnGOLD

Unfortunately, yes :-/

Pepsi_3369

Reply by Pepsi_3369GOLD +4

Christmas Special Contest full forum/topic/b21633fc

Holly-AnnLEVEL 34

Reply by Holly-AnnGOLD

Thanks

BCSchmerker2LEVEL 87

Reply by BCSchmerker2

I suspect we've closely related problems. I just opened a Topic "Possible false alarm in Profile editing" this Category, as I'm unable to attach a Background to /Karaoke/Profile/Overview/c11cf5`1c and I'd rather not strip the links for my Contest and Challenge Entries therefrom. Attempts to write the Update consistently return the following error:

/!\ Sorry, HTML is not allowed.

And I didn't leave any standard HTML markup, either.

BCS