Catfish Anyone?

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 7,864 times and 273 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
millercoatofarmsLEVEL 53

Reply by millercoatofarmsGOLD

Its good to see that individuals are getting along and singing there hearts out, Catfish was an excellent idea

Holly-AnnLEVEL 66

Reply by Holly-AnnGOLD +1

Such a helpful article!!

VonnieHughesLEVEL 82

Reply by VonnieHughesGOLD

wow. asking for money is never a good sign.

DaveoliverLEVEL 89

Reply by DaveoliverGOLD

Excellent artical

MoonD4234LEVEL 75

Reply by MoonD4234GOLD

-Veronica-LEVEL 73

Reply by -Veronica-GOLD

I've seen it happen to often. Just glad I could catch it in time

FloridaLoveLEVEL 58

Reply by FloridaLoveGOLD

interesting...

newfietinaLEVEL 92

Reply by newfietinaGOLD +1

LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE alwaysxxoo

Love this article tina..people should be aware that there ARE others out there that lie to you to get you right where they want you..we are just too naive not to believe they are narcissists. Well said indeed!!!

Bonbon14_1

Reply by Bonbon14_1PATRON

Great article!

MetalBeastLEVEL 8

Edited reply by MetalBeast

This reply has been deleted by SingSnap staff.

the_ricksterLEVEL 33

Reply by the_rickster

To people catfished me right after I joined this site. I don't know what they were up to, but posed as young ladies who were interested in me. I deleted them and moved on. You find scams and spam everywhere.

heart4u2loveLEVEL 44

Reply by heart4u2loveCHAT-ADMIN

I hate it when people pretend to be someone they aren’t ! Hurtful messing with people feelings and emotions has to be the cruelest act ever online along with sex grooming of kids! Sickening to think people hide behind a screen to be something they really aren’t n I truly feel for others who get sucked in I was once catfishes online by a guy pretending to be a single guy looking for love over in Canada Ontario n I was ready to up n move my uk home to be with him n he just disappeared online my guess is I escaped lucky n his wife or something found out or he moved on to some other poor soul sad story but very true sadly ....

ScarletDream68LEVEL 50

Reply by ScarletDream68GOLD

interesting post

BarbaraMasonLEVEL 69

Edited reply by BarbaraMasonGOLD

interesting. I have to always be me.

swtgajeannieLEVEL 79

Reply by swtgajeannieGOLD

excellent article

juanrobertoLEVEL 71

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

We've had the odd catfish in chat... same still pictures, never on cam, attention seeking behavior, agenda unknown but usually disruptive...frequent flyer until one day...gone!!!

DyeHardLEVEL 77

Reply by DyeHardGOLD

I prefer bass. lol

RdruLEVEL 59

Reply by RdruGOLD

Thanks for sharing.

ClarelolaLEVEL 75

Reply by ClarelolaGOLD +6

Interesting and thought-provoking article for sure. Thanks!

familiarteaLEVEL 31

Reply by familiarteaGOLD

Not much of a fisherman here.

In all seriousness, I don't know if I've ever been catfished, but I pretend to be someone I'm not when a telemarketer calls!

<< Prev