sound effects

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 600 times and 14 replies have been made.

tej1usaLEVEL 31

Post by tej1usa

singsnap really needs to get a mixer system the songs are flat and have no quality smule has great effects if they can do it why cant singsnap.

Calif-Redneck

Reply by Calif-RedneckPATRON

To me the "music" on Smule does not sound any better! also they have a much smaller selection of songs on Smule. Nobody on Smule sounds real, the vocals on Smule are computer altered using vocal enhancement and pitch correction like much of the music you hear on the radio today.

ZZ-EdLEVEL 65

Reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

singsnap really needs to get a mixer system the songs are flat and have no quality smule has great effects if they can do it why cant singsnap.tej1usa

I encourage you to go where you feel the most comfortable.

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

I tried Smule they are not that great beside limited songs,,,,,,,,,,this is more home
I have been here since 2011 and love it Thank you singsnap and all Staff,,,,,Shirley

natashacatherinexoLEVEL 32

Reply by natashacatherinexoGOLD

I’m new here. I’m also on Smule. I only use the “Studio” effect from there (which is mostly similar to MMSB). Unless I want to goof around, then I’ll use “Auto Tune” (Like for Britney Spears). I’ve been on Smule for 3 years. I love it. But I like it here too because it feels more like a community (only been on this for 3 days though haha)

natashacatherinexoLEVEL 32

Reply by natashacatherinexoGOLD

To me the "music" on Smule does not sound any better! also they have a much smaller selection of songs on Smule. Nobody on Smule sounds real, the vocals on Smule are computer altered using vocal enhancement and pitch correction like much of the music you hear on the radio today.Calif-Redneck

Trust me, if you heard some people on there, pitch correlation/vocal enhancement does not fix any thing lmao even with Auto Tune

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

HAAHA! Thanks For the Nice Gift and lump of Coal Anonymous! You are so right! BAWK BAWK BAWK!

singsnap really needs to get a mixer system the songs are flat and have no quality smule has great effects if they can do it why cant singsnap.tej1usa

I hope you advertise positive things about SingSnap on competitors sites. Maybe you can start with how nice it is that SingSnap has a public forum for you to use? I understand why you have taken advantage of the Public message board, since, this is an excellent way to get ideas from fellow members. Many times SS volunteers are on hand to assist us as well. There is a direct help link you can use to message staff and they have always replied to me in a timely manor. In fact, sometimes they contact me prior my message to them! For instance, my telling you, what a jerk you are, is sure to get some attention! Happy singing!

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +15

Been sick since Saturday, hope to be back soon

Buy a Horse ..

ImaChristian2

HAAHA! Thanks For the Nice Gift and lump of Coal Anonymous! You are so right! BAWK BAWK BAWK!

Buy a Horse .. trojan55

LMBO! Can you expand on that? Just a "BIt" LOL. Perhaps you like horses, but, Don't ya think one nag is enough?

ImaChristian2

I apologize, tej1usa. I realize that I'm not as funny as I think I am. But I am a huge fan of SS and I am a loyal fan. Everyone has their preferences, and ours differ, that's all. I can get along alright. So here is my attempt...

tej1usaLEVEL 31

Reply by tej1usa

They really don't differ I have been on singsnap probably as long as it has been running. I have recorded over a thousand songs. on here i really wasnt thinking when i made my comments. wasnt really trying to promote smule it has its problems also. I just wish we had a little more effects. and they are working on that if I stepped on any ones toes I am sorry.

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +15

Been sick since Saturday, hope to be back soon

Maybe I should have said > buy a Smurse ..

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinGOLD +17

Reindeer Games :- Hard Candy Christmas

They really don't differ I have been on singsnap probably as long as it has been running. I have recorded over a thousand songs. on here i really wasnt thinking when i made my comments. wasnt really trying to promote smule it has its problems also. I just wish we had a little more effects. and they are working on that if I stepped on any ones toes I am sorry.tej1usa

Don't worry about it tej. You were only suggesting; that was why you posted on Website Suggestions. Those guys were only horsing around up there or maybe smursing around.

Tigerin78LEVEL 65

Edited reply by Tigerin78GOLD

I would love to have more vocal effect options too. Of course if you overuse vocal effects it makes you sound horrible. But I would love to have the freedom to add a bit more reverb on certain songs and more crsip to others. I found a way to use a software to add those effects. But it's complicated and time consuming, so I subscribe to tej1usa's suggestion. Please make it happen.

BTW. I love singsnap.

MisterbassmanLEVEL 53

Reply by MisterbassmanGOLD

I LIKE USING SINGSNAP,,I SING SONGS ON SINGSNAP & IT PUTS THEM ON THE HARD DRIVE,,I ONCE HAD A FREE PROGRAM THAT WOULD TAKE THE SONGS FROM THE HARD DRIVE & PUT THEM ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER,,THEN I COULD SELECT ANY SONGS I WANTED & BURN TO A CD,,IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF ANOTHER PROGRAM LIKE THAT PLEASE LET ME KNOW,,THANKS IN ADVANCE........BOB.