Will Not Load Preview

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 330 times and 25 replies have been made.

Ladylove19682LEVEL 48

Post by Ladylove19682GOLD

I have already updated and enabled flash player but songs will not upload preview . I do not get to sing often and now I finally get a chance and it will not load preview . It makes me want to cancel my account if I cannot use the site . I have been a Gold member from the start and it makes me sad .

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 108

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

At the top of the site there is currently a message regarding this. The following link takes you to the service status of the problem.

https://status.singsnap.com

Hope that helps.

Ladylove19682LEVEL 48

Reply by Ladylove19682GOLD

Thank you so much Bucks_Fizz

tigers12LEVEL 74

Reply by tigers12GOLD

I feel the same im trying to sing it not get past preview part to save my song yet paying for the services of using the site so grrrrrr xx

tigers12LEVEL 74

Reply by tigers12GOLD

been trying all morning still problems xxx

SadieBabesLEVEL 110

Reply by SadieBabesGOLD

I'm in the UK and it's still not allowing me to preview recordings...oh well...hopefully get fixed soon

dawnlouise

Reply by dawnlouiseGOLD

Same here in UK .. Hopefully fixed soon.. xxx

tigers12LEVEL 74

Reply by tigers12GOLD

im uk to xxx

pickerpaulLEVEL 64

Reply by pickerpaulPATRON +4

mine won't mix this morning tried 4 songs and none mixed

pickerpaulLEVEL 64

Reply by pickerpaulPATRON +4

Support said it was resolved but mine still won't work

10ACANGELLEVEL 58

Reply by 10ACANGELGOLD +2

THIS 10ACANGEL----- IS MISSING YOU---- I JUST MISS YOU BABY----- I JUST DO

Mine is still not working I have tried several times

Michael57LEVEL 65

Reply by Michael57GOLD

I'm having the same trouble. It wasn't affecting me yesterday, but today I'm stuck on preparing preview.

-Harpn4fun-LEVEL 91

Reply by -Harpn4fun-GOLD

No doing challenge today I guess.

oocindylouwho

Reply by oocindylouwhoGOLD

Mine was not working all day yesterday and not working today either... I dont think it matters where you live. Im in Florida US. I really dont understand the technical reasons why it is working for a few people but not for the rest of us. I know some people are recording because there are new recordings on the Feature page. But I know SS is aware of it and trying to resolve it. I dont have a lot of time either and I know it is frustrating, but I have been a gold member for over 8 1/2 years and I only remember very few times having problems, so well done SS …. I hope this will be over soon for all of us as well.

Aprildr_47LEVEL 92

Reply by Aprildr_47GOLD +5

Can not record today.. been trying since 7:30 this morning...

I'm also stuck on preparing preview.. was ok yesterday.. BUT.. Not today... grrrrrrrr

rockinwithgeneLEVEL 60

Reply by rockinwithgeneGOLD

I am in Michigan could record a few but today .... Nothing

kyafirstLEVEL 56

Reply by kyafirstCHAT-ADMIN +4 +3

They have found the issue and are working on a fix now . As per the Singsnap status at the top of the page.

DeveneyLEVEL 55

Edited reply by DeveneyGOLD

They have found the issue and are working on a fix now . As per the Singsnap status at the top of the page.kyafirst

is there an ETA on the fix? Is it a hot fix (quickly applied) or a reboot entire services fix (hours to days)

This is where communication is KEY... because the last update on the http://status.singsnap.com was YESTERDAY at 2pm-ish.

So an ETA I think at this point is paramount.

Sssjim7LEVEL 101

Reply by Sssjim7GOLD

I heard that you can still record on the iPhone... just not on a PC...

Sssjim7LEVEL 101

Edited reply by Sssjim7GOLD

They have found the issue and are working on a fix now . As per the Singsnap status at the top of the page.kyafirst

is there an ETA on the fix? Is it a hot fix (quickly applied) or a reboot entire services fix (hours to days)

This is where communication is KEY... because the last update on the http://status.singsnap.com was YESTERDAY at 2pm-ish.

So an ETA I think at this point is paramount.Deveney

Actually, you read the list backwards... they are updating us every hour on the hour... the last update was 14 minutes ago... look at the bottom of that first section instead of the top entry...

… and their last entry said they think they have it figured out and might have it fixed within the hour... I hope so

"Update: 11/16/2018 12:00 pm
Our development team is continuing to work on this fix. We hope to have this issue resolved within the hour, but delays are possible."

DeveneyLEVEL 55

Reply by DeveneyGOLD

So an ETA I think at this point is paramount.Deveney

Actually, you read the list backwards... they are updating us every hour on the hour... the last update was 14 minutes ago... look at the bottom of that first section instead of the top entry...

… and their last entry said they think they have it figured out and might have it fixed within the hour... I hope so Sssjim7

I see that now.... That's a backwards way to update, but Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate you!

MoomawLEVEL 55

Reply by MoomawGOLD +2

Shew, I am so stuffy this morning & a kick ass headache to go with it!!! :-(

Mine isn't working either!!!

SNUGGLES-10

Edited reply by SNUGGLES-10GOLD +1

I can record on a apple ipad….and upload to my pc.....It works....but I cannot record straight on my pc...waiting patiently....

dennisd101157LEVEL 69

Reply by dennisd101157GOLD

My bestie Kim is such a blessing to me THANK YOU for always being there for me

my two days off work, I have got to do one song, my relax time is raising my stress level, don't tell me within the hour when it could be another 5 or 6 hours, this is almost to the point of being ridiculous, trying to be patient , but it's beginning to wear thin, sorry

Ladylove19682LEVEL 48

Reply by Ladylove19682GOLD

my two days off work, I have got to do one song, my relax time is raising my stress level, don't tell me within the hour when it could be another 5 or 6 hours, this is almost to the point of being ridiculous, trying to be patient , but it's beginning to wear thin, sorrydennisd101157

I can certainly identify with your frustration . I am going into SS withdrawl myself.lol

kyafirstLEVEL 56

Reply by kyafirstCHAT-ADMIN +4 +3

Update: 11/16/2018 2:18 pm
This issue has a preliminary fix in place and things should be working better now. As we roll out the fix on more servers you may experience intermittent issues with hanging at Preparing Preview.