HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME

This topic is listed in Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes. It has been viewed 87 times and 6 replies have been made.

FLwingnutLEVEL 59

Post by FLwingnutGOLD +1

I JOINED SINGSNAP ON NOVEMBER 25, 2009 BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A REALLY NEAT IDEA TO BE ABLE TO SING WORLD WIDE AND NEVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE

FOR 8 YEARS I WOULD VISIT AND LISTEN TO ALL THE DIFFERENT SENSATIONAL SINGS FROM ALL OVER THE NATION BUT NEVER TRIED TO SING

FINALLY LAST YEAR ABOUT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR, I DECIDED TO TRY AND SING !

"BIG MISTAKE" ! LOL, I HAVE WRECKED SO MANY SONGS NOW I'M SURPRISED SINGSNAP HAS NOT THROWN ME OUT OR HAD ME ARRESTED FOR NOISE POLUTION ! LOL

BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING A BLAST WITH ALL THE FRIENDS I HAVE FOUND AND ESPECIALLY ALL THE LITTLE ADORABLE ANGELS ON HERE THAT HAVE LET ME TRY TO SING WITH THEM

SO, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU

DON

DaBratttLEVEL 101

Reply by DaBratttGOLD

Well Happy Anniversary to ya my dear sweet friend! Thank you for sharing your wonderful self with all of us!

Rhonda_KayeLEVEL 83

Reply by Rhonda_KayeGOLD

Merry Christmas!

Happy Anniversary Don!

Pepsi_3369

Reply by Pepsi_3369GOLD +3

New Contest Info Available On My Profile Page :D Hope you all have a super day <3

Hi ya Don
Happy Anniversary my friend, your catching me up lol
11 years for me and still having fun!!!
Have a great day & happy singing.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7OwbPIT.png[/img]

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

Happy Anniversary my friend all the best ,,,,,,,,,,Shirley

Bear50LEVEL 91

Reply by Bear50GOLD +3

GO COWBOYS now we are in 1st place in NFC EAST We Take on the COLTS Next Sunday GO BOYS

HAPPY SNAPIVERSARY My Friend*S*

HelenR5337LEVEL 80

Reply by HelenR5337GOLD +5

The Gifts of Love, Peace and Happiness *** May all these be yours *** MERRY CHRISTMAS ***

Happy Anniversary Don!
I sure am glad you got brave enough to sing
I am a big fan and I love singing with you my friend!