Positive Vibes Expression

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 735 times and 34 replies have been made.

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Edited post by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Hi, just a thread to bring positive vibes

You can say anything positive, whatever you like, a shout out to someone for a positive reason, a song you sang that brings you happiness, whatever you like that brings joy or a smile to your face, a poem, something that happened while you were out that made you happy, a dream you had that made you laugh, a song you heard someone sing that made you smile, something you received that means a lot, something you read that brought happiness, something you do that makes you feel great like yoga, a sport, hobby, or activity.....

if you feel like it...... otherwise, have a happy, positive day

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

It's nice to be here with so many nice people sharing the joy of music 24/7

rokin1LEVEL 45

Reply by rokin1

lol..uh huh..I just want Drama ..give me some dirt on somebody!
not really,,
I have sewn my wild oats FINALLY!!
now I'm a kitty cat

SNUGGLES-10

Reply by SNUGGLES-10GOLD +1

THANK YOU****I LOVE LIFE**FAMILY**FRIENDS**FUN**MORNIN WALKS****SMILES****HUGSSSSS

DOING THE TREADMILL AND WALKING EVERY MORNIN NOW....HELPED ME LOSE 36 POUNDS AFTER A TOUGH 4 YEARS OF MY LIFE...THANKS TO A FEW FRIENDS ON SINGSNAP HELPING ME ...........THEY GOT ME SINGING AGAIN ........

starfire411LEVEL 93

Reply by starfire411GOLD

you started a really super post here, I hope there will be lot's of people dropping by, there are so many people that can use positive vibes and prayers right now, with all the devastations from all those hurricanes and having to rebuild or start anew, and with anyone who is not medically well, I wish them good thoughts and prayers and they feel better soon, there are just so many people who need this and thank you for starting this post....

wellfieldLEVEL 61

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

I'd like to thank the site for making all of our lives a little bit fuller by singing and meeting so many beautiful people from all over the world!.....Chin up!......Campbell

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Edited reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

You're very welcome Cynthia, and thank you so much everyone for sharing For sure, many need the wonderful vibes. I hope the thread reaches and helps many people

Just coming home heard on my car radio a beautiful song that lifted me up, called Autumn, from The Four Seasons, Vivaldi

FrankCNY

Reply by FrankCNYGOLD

I Like all of Vivaldi's seasons here is spring

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter - Vivaldi, The Four Seasons. Thanks Frank, all four on there, nice music

-Bev-LEVEL 101

Edited reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Summerfest - 80's Movie Night- Join this totally awesome challenge This Friday --July 20th

I am desperate to have a knee replacement op...but I was told I had to lose weight...up to now I have lost 4 stones ( 56lbs) and feel better for it...my knee is still the same but I am still losing weight and things can only get better My motto always look on the bright side of life!

starfire411LEVEL 93

Reply by starfire411GOLD

WAY TO GO BEV...!! CONGRATS...

starfire411LEVEL 93

Reply by starfire411GOLD

DOING THE TREADMILL AND WALKING EVERY MORNIN NOW....HELPED ME LOSE 36 POUNDS AFTER A TOUGH 4 YEARS OF MY LIFE...THANKS TO A FEW FRIENDS ON SINGSNAP HELPING ME ...........THEY GOT ME SINGING AGAIN ........ SNUGGLES-10

WAY TO GO .....AND CONGRATS TO YOU AS WELL...

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Yes congrats to all getting healthier I'm trying everyday too It's working!

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Happy singing <3

The Invictis closing ceremony brings tears both heartbreaking and joy. Thank you to those who served and sacrificed, and Prince Harry for creating Invictis

SNUGGLES-10

THANK YOU****I LOVE LIFE**FAMILY**FRIENDS**FUN**MORNIN WALKS****SMILES****HUGSSSSS

JUST WOKE UP AND THINKING OF MY MORNIN WALK IN THE BEAUTY OF COLOR OF FALL AROUND ME....ENJOY YOUR DAY.........

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

The colors of fall are so beautiful

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Prince Harry spread a nice message during his closing speech at the Invictis Games closing ceremony

"Let me issue you a challenge," he said. "Don't just move on from these games with happy memories. Instead, make an Invictus goal for yourselves."

'It doesn't matter how big or small your step is'

"Let the examples of service and resilience that you have seen inspire you to take action to improve something big or small, in your life, for your family or in your community," the prince said. "It doesn't matter how big or small your step is — just take it."

wellfieldLEVEL 61

Reply by wellfieldGOLD

I am desperate to have a knee replacement op...but I was told I had to lose weight...up to now I have lost 4 stones ( 56lbs) and feel better for it...my knee is still the same but I am still losing weight and things can only get better My motto always look on the bright side of life!-Bev-

56 lbs!....now that's an achievement Bev......no reason now not to give you the surgery!....I've had both knees replaced years ago......I walk a mile or two a few days a week!.....Good Luck....by the way,if you do the op you'll need constant help for quite a few weeks following......Campbell

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

So awesome, through the Steven Colbert show, a million dollars was raised to go to Puerto Rico hurricane relief

SNUGGLES-10

it's Friday the 13 th..........woke up happy and feeling blessed with great friends on singsnap and all my family and friends in my life....keep smiling......hugsssssss

rbonecrusherLEVEL 73

Reply by rbonecrusherGOLD

Smile today it's catching.
Ray

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

smiling is the best

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

A sunny day, fall leaves on the ground

SNUGGLES-10

A SNOWY DAY...WALKING IN THE WINTER WONDER LAND ...SEEING DEER....WALKING THRU MY LITTLE TOWN.......SMILES

-Bev-LEVEL 101

Edited reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Summerfest - 80's Movie Night- Join this totally awesome challenge This Friday --July 20th

Even on November days mother nature always looks beautiful...and brings a smile to my face

trident9

Edited reply by trident9

Everyone deserves someone to tell you that in your life - and if there's no one then tell it to yourself once in while! xx

*pst* winter it may be now - but there's so much lovely stuff I enjoy in winter. Steaming mugs of hot chocolate - look at this fella here

Warm throws, Knitted jumpers, good films, great books, warm scarves, Hot plates of stew, cute snowmen, satsuma organes, spiced pumpkin latte, christmas..and of course singing!!

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Beautiful sentiments and pictures warm my heart and make me smile with pure joy

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Seasons Greetings and Merry Christmas everyone

newman18LEVEL 70

Reply by newman18PATRON

Merry Xmas to All

SNUGGLES-10

Edited reply by SNUGGLES-10GOLD +1

...LIVE FOR THE MOMENT BECAUSE LIFE CAN CHANGE IN A MOMENT.........BEING GOOD BECAUSE SANTA'S COMING....TOO OLD FOR THAT....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR....

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Happy singing <3

Happy New Year 2018 and best wishes for health, peace, love and happiness, music!

SNUGGLES-10

SINGSNAP FRIENDS ARE TRULY THE BEST ....ENJOY THE MONTH OF LOVE.....SHARE IT WITH YOUR LOVE OF YOU LIFE...FAMILY AND FRIENDS ....BE HAPPY SMILE..LIFE IS SHORT..HAPPY VALENTINES

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Right on Snuggles, yes love the month of LOVE

Agreed

Annie_MusicLEVEL 99

Reply by Annie_MusicGOLD

Happy singing <3

Also to pop in and say

Soon it's Spring, yes getting eager but......... YAY it is soon approaching

Happy Days!