Glo's Christmas Birthday Celebration

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 1,782 times and 111 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
carmerappleLEVEL 78

Reply by carmerappleGOLD

Congratulations to all the winners...
Have a happy and blessed Birthday Christmas Day Gloria!
Stay well please... God Bless!!! Cindy

Tetiana_170764

Reply by Tetiana_170764GOLD

Wonderful and memorable contest! Great wishes and huggs and Happy Birthday to You ! Love this beautiful banner and thank you much! My congrats to all the winners! Have a great weekend!

FinnPeterLEVEL 103

Reply by FinnPeterGOLD

Thanks Gloria for another great contest and congrats to all the winners !

DeerJohnLEVEL 92

Reply by DeerJohnGOLD +5

PLEASE COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS......r/aa7275c59

Thanks for contest and congrats to the winners!

ellen_maeLEVEL 66

Reply by ellen_maeGOLD

Great contest! and Gorgeous banners Glo~@@@@@@@@ Thank you!

Bunnykins

Reply by BunnykinsGOLD +3

CHRISTMAS- watchandlisten/play?playlist_id=af10238a&start=9b1c6

Thank you for another awesome contest and the beautiful banner. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and Christmas.

KweenOfHeartsLEVEL 53

Reply by KweenOfHeartsPATRON

What a wonderful fun filled contest Gloria, want to thank you for your hard work making another successful contest. Your Banners are always so beautiful and I thank you for my placement and the awesome Banner. Thanks to all the great, talented singers, it was a pleasure hearing all the awesome songs submitted. Congrats to all who participated.

sheilaleinLEVEL 44

Reply by sheilaleinGOLD

thank you Gloria Darcy and judges for our banners...thank you for hosting this.....andit was fun singing with all the others......I enjoyed so much....thank you again...and may the spirit of Christmas be with us all the whole year through

Teacup10LEVEL 66

Reply by Teacup10GOLD

Thank you so much, Gloria! That's a beautiful banner and I'll display it proudly on my profile page.

Conratulations to all the winners!

BobbyGLEVEL 69

Reply by BobbyGGOLD +4 +1

"WITHOUT A SONG THE DAY WOULD NEVER END, SO I KEEP SINGING A SONG" ~ ELVIS

Thanks for the nice banner Gloria~ Congrats to All the winners!

kinnahsdadLEVEL 27

Reply by kinnahsdadGOLD

Thanks for the awesome banner Gloria! I had fun in this contest! Congrats to all the other winners! Merry Christmas to everyone!

<< Prev