Hi, I'm Emma

This topic is listed in Introductions. It has been viewed 332 times and 9 replies have been made.

EmSingerLEVEL 52

Post by EmSingerGOLD

I am Emma from the UK. Nice to be here! I always loved singing but stopped for quite some time due to mental health issues. I am now trying to get back into singing again. I haven't done my vocal chords any good by smoking but hope to quit smoking. Pleased to meet you all!

SingingRainbowLEVEL 107

Reply by SingingRainbowSNAP-STAR +3

J&D's CG@H#104 is almost here ladies............ <3

Hello and welcome to singsnap Emma I hope you will enjoy your time her. It's a great place to share your love to music with others around the world

BCSchmerker2LEVEL 89

Reply by BCSchmerker2

Welcome, EmSinger, to SingSnap®! As of 26 February 2019 we're still using a Recorder engine and accompanying configuration wizard on the Adobe Systems Flash Platform, and therefore maintain a tutorial for initial set-up for Microsoft® Windows® 6-up.

Happy singing,

B. C. Schmerker

Annie_MusicLEVEL 103

Reply by Annie_MusicSNAP-STAR

Welcome to a great fun website!

-Bev-LEVEL 105

Reply by -Bev-SNAP-STAR +4

My son-in-law Jon is in hospital he has spinal cancer and its an aggressive form! Cancer sucks!!!

Hello there Emma welcome to Singsnap I hope you enjoy being part of our community hope you have lots of fun singing, meeting new friends ...I am certain you will come to love this place as much as I do...Nice to have you part of our family!

BrendaS9906LEVEL 63

Reply by BrendaS9906GOLD

Welcome fellow snapper. Feel free to message me if you need any help with anything. I hold contests on here every now and then. I'll be glad to help. Hugs, Brenda

LouisNathanLEVEL 9

Reply by LouisNathan

Am also new here

LouisNathanLEVEL 9

Reply by LouisNathan

Welcome to a great fun website! Annie_Music

Can you tell me more about this site?

LouisNathanLEVEL 9

Reply by LouisNathan

Hello and welcome to singsnap Emma I hope you will enjoy your time her. It's a great place to share your love to music with others around the world SingingRainbow

Yeah

VitaminDeeLEVEL 100

Reply by VitaminDeePATRON +6

I am really missing the Christmas playlist contest :(

@LouisNathan

Sing something