Happy Anniversary Novella!!!

This topic is listed in Birthdays, Dedications & Tributes. It has been viewed 240 times and 21 replies have been made.

__Angels__LEVEL 107

Edited post by __Angels__GOLD +3

forum/topic/b4196354

All the best wishes from the bottom of my , Thanks for your wonderful job , every day and help to everyone of singsnapers!!! hugs and blessings

!!!!!!

Steve-GLEVEL 90

Reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

Happy Snapiversary Shan. 12 years of SingSnap and still one of the most awesome people I have ever met. Hugs

trojan55LEVEL 111

Reply by trojan55PATRON +5 +15

Been sick since Saturday, hope to be back soon

SingingRainbowLEVEL 105

Edited reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5 +4

RESULTS! Heaven has gained the most beautiful angel R.I.P. Judie I sure miss you :(

Happy 12th anniversary Beauty!! You give Singsnap that "Warm homey feeling" this site would not be the same without YOU. We love you lots. Keep up the good work. Trevor sure knew what he was doing when he added you to his staff. You keep shining bright like the diamond that you are girl!!!
Much love and here's to 12 more years eh?
Hugs,
Denise & Melody

ImaChristian2

Edited reply by ImaChristian2GOLD +2

HAAHA! Thanks For the Nice Gift and lump of Coal Anonymous! You are so right! BAWK BAWK BAWK!

Happy Anniversery! WEWHEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!! I remember when I got out of jail, 11 years and 360 days after you! Is there a file in that cake? Now I spend my days... Oh wait. Wrong party. Oh well! LOL! Only 3 people here, and we wont be talkin! Mens the word! Or mams, no thats not it. Whats that word? Is that my probation officer? RUNNNNNNNN!

OriginalsLEVEL 61

Reply by OriginalsGOLD

happy anniversary Novella! Chez n Paul

HappyBunnyLEVEL 47

Reply by HappyBunnyCHAT-ADMIN

Happy Anniversary Novella!!!!!

mysticangelstormLEVEL 69

Reply by mysticangelstormGOLD

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! My bday month yay!!.HAPPY SINGING ! <3 ANGEL

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALVIN!

ChandaLEVEL 83

Edited reply by ChandaCHAT-ADMIN +4

Apparently Ive been extra naughty this year ;) lol

Happy anniversary yesterday maam!! I missed it lol

Bucks_FizzLEVEL 108

Reply by Bucks_FizzGOLD +1

Happy Anniversary.

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

To Novella ,,,,,,,,

NovellaLEVEL 110

Reply by NovellaSTAFF +18 +26

Omgawsh!!! This was the sweetest thing ever !!!

Thank you all, so much!!!

kormatiLEVEL 75

Reply by kormati

Happy Anniversary Sweet Shannon ...

Bear50LEVEL 91

Reply by Bear50GOLD +3

GO COWBOYS now we are in 1st place in NFC EAST We Take on the COLTS Next Sunday GO BOYS

HAPPY SNAPIVERSARY NOVELLA*HUGS*

Jennyk6LEVEL 59

Reply by Jennyk6GOLD

SO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NOVELLA! !!!!!

BCSchmerker2LEVEL 87

Reply by BCSchmerker2

Belated congrats on twelve years at the Snap! Unable to track new Recording as of 16 October 2018 due to that new LINKSYS®/Belden® EA7500 - ports to forward and I hadn't opportunity to execute 'em. :-S

BCS

rosearose8LEVEL 90

Reply by rosearose8GOLD +7 +2

Happy Snappaversiary to you my sweet friend.....you have brightened the halls,of singsnap...and I am forever grateful,to you....for your friendship,...and your kindness,.....I thank you,from the bottom of my heart
hugs
jenny
xxx

Anna-ReaLEVEL 96

Reply by Anna-ReaGOLD

Loving life right now , great friends , great music , and just being happy is how the day ends

Happy Snapversary Shannon !!!

May we all be here another decade !!!

NormaJean1964LEVEL 54

Reply by NormaJean1964GOLD

Happy Snappy Anniversary Shannon...

Tinypumpkin

Reply by TinypumpkinGOLD +17

Reindeer Games :- Hard Candy Christmas

Happy Anniversary Novella!

Sunshine01songsLEVEL 96

Reply by Sunshine01songsGOLD

Music inspires me

Happy anniversary!!! You have been a bright light in this world! Keep on shining!

Enjoy your day..

Sunshine01songs (Nancy)

-Bev-LEVEL 102

Reply by -Bev-SPECIAL-EVENTS +1

Come and join the fun in the Singsnap Chorus forum/topic/b4196354

Happy Snapanniversary Shannon....You are a inspiration to us all sweetheart....how you manage to put so much energy and time in to help make this place run smoothly also to make it such a fun and wonderful community! We love you