Huge Strange Fonts ETC ETC ETC

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 619 times and 15 replies have been made.

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Post by MmeOdileCGOLD

Ok guys...I know it is not April 1st...You are always my homepage..but this morning I see my home page in fonts of about 78 instead of about 12, 14, 18 even..the whole page is good for the jolly green giant..and the whole thing is fonts galore and re-arrangements galore...I go everywhere in this singsnap world this morning..What happened..Did singsnap take vitamins????? well singsnap has overdosed itself with a huge huge huge page of a bunch of mess hehehehe...anyone else seeing what I am seeing or...do I need to go back to bed and get out of my singsnap nightmare? LOL

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

ok..how strange...I clicked on accept my typing here..and poof...It went away...hmmmmmm....strange...so now I cannot delete this message..oh well..maybe others had that also happen to them...

Melissa06LEVEL 6

Reply by Melissa06

I'm confused....looks fine to me....

Melissa06LEVEL 6

Reply by Melissa06

hahaha...we posted at the same time!

Melissa06LEVEL 6

Reply by Melissa06

look at the purty pictures!!!!

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

well then I need to go back to bed...i knew it was too early to be here ROFL ROFL..seriously guys..the fonts and the whole singsnap went bonkers for me until I clicked on the submit button of the first message..oh well...hey pictures...but where are our real ones? heheh hey this is so cool..i like that..maybe that is what happened...maybe at the same time I logged in the first time..they were working on singsnap for the picture add?

Per

Reply by Per +1

I was just putting some new stuff up, you must've caught it in the middle of all that.

Hey, re-upload your profile images to see some nice avatars by the way

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

yeah..i am a genius hehehe I just thought of that after seeing the pics...hey per..thanks for adding the links capablility too..that is just so awesome....you know this site really really rocks and I am a perfectionist....so yeah...I like it

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

ok for now it will not let me upload another image here..I have deleted cookies...deleted temp files..rebooted..just in case that was what was wrong...but nope..and it wont let me send any messages..it says there is an error and that I should contact...support@singsnap etc.... my pic has a test font on it so I can see if it uploaded..and it does not upload my pic which is 4:3 ratio

AkaraokeloverLEVEL 36

Reply by Akaraokelover

Yeah, I can't upload any pictures now either, probably a temporary situation for us all.

AkaraokeloverLEVEL 36

Reply by Akaraokelover

Oh cute, I have a guy picture on my previous post instead of a girl, gotta get my avatar, lol.

Per

Reply by Per +1

Sorry, we had a last minute problem with the new picture upload. It will be fixed later today.

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

hey it shows I am a guy...why not..i love guys..well I love hubby and he is a guy..hehehhe

MmeOdileCLEVEL 35

Reply by MmeOdileCGOLD

hey per..your pic looks like a characateur of trent ROFL ROFL

Per

Reply by Per +1

To everyone having problems. We're working on it... so far we've confirmed that there are problems if you use a Macintosh. I will post back here with more details later.

Per

Reply by Per +1

Update: everything should be fine again (snapshot when recording and uploading picture for your profile).