Songwriting collaboration request

This topic is listed in Singing & Songwriting Tips. It has been viewed 337 times and 5 replies have been made.

LilylowskyLEVEL 20

Post by LilylowskyGOLD

I have a song that I need to write ; I have the lyrics but need the music! The SingSnap Band grunge ballad is the kind of thing I’m looking for (please don’t comment by telling me I can’t use that; I already know that) if anyone is interested or knows anyone who is please let me know! Thanks!

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

Just go to Feature page on top and when the new windows drops you will see ,,,,,,,,,SingSnap Band and different music to suit your song ,,,example
country, pop, rock and much more hope it helps,,,,,,,,

LilylowskyLEVEL 20

Reply by LilylowskyGOLD

Thank you. I appreciate you taking Tim to respond! I do know about those but I want to write a song that is not restricted to SingSnap!

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

Your most Welcome,,,,,,,,,My best advise to you to click on the top bar ,,,,,where it says ,,,,,,,,,HELP,,,,,,,THEN GET IN TOUCH WITH ,,,,,,,,,,SingSnapSupport ,,,,,ask all you need
they are good to get back to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shirley

InvestInPolitics

Edited reply by InvestInPoliticsGOLD

I did something approximating what you are looking to do. I found a backing track on YouTube that I liked and wrote a song to fit. After getting it to where I wanted, I bought non-exclusive, unlimited rights to the backing track (less than $100 US). Here's the song, if you're interested:

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c167f203b

KPJ

Reply by KPJGOLD

I’d be willing to help. Please listen to my original songs and read description.