Sing The Blues

This topic is listed in Contests - Completed. It has been viewed 4,629 times and 165 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
Singing4fun84LEVEL 57

Reply by Singing4fun84GOLD

Hello! Checking in to see what is up. Have an awesome day!!

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 68

Reply by Tattooed_AngelCHAT-ADMIN +2

I Want Candyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol hehehehe

OK ALL ...... LINK TO ROUND 1 IS POSTED BELOW
SORRY TO THOSE THAT DID NOT MAKE IT .... YOU WERE ALL AWESOME AND I WISH WE CUD HAVE TAKEN YOU ALL THROUGH BUT WE STATED 20 ONLY :O( ... CONGRATS ALL AND I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THAT DIDNT MAKE IT IN THE NEXT ONE :O)

pipesandchops
denibeans63
sandman1229
ezemny
DonikaAnn
zagnut
Samijuli
DarkGable
JCS42
ChaChaHernandez
LaPaw
reetzo
littlesister
_SmrtrDin_Da_AvgBear
_RaE_
realthing
rockchic6
a_bella_angel
twhit
cognito

link to round 1

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/a7147614

SOUTHERNGAL_1970LEVEL 24

Reply by SOUTHERNGAL_1970

CONGGGGG TO U GUYS & GALS, HAVE FUN..............

ROCK-n-RITALEVEL 18

Reply by ROCK-n-RITA

OM FREAK'N GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM...AND FOR THE REST OF THE CONTESTANTS....YOU WERE THE BOMB......AMAZING, GIFTED AND HEART FELT SINGERS....I MUST HAVE JUST MADE IT BY THE 'YOU KNOW WHAT'....

CONGRATS ON THE TOP 20 AND WHOOOO HOOOOOO....THANK YOU HOST AND JUDGES!!!!!!!

Chele9

Reply by Chele9

congrats to the top 20 and very best of luck to you all!
Thank you judges for the contest.

Chele9

Reply by Chele9

un

TommyDaleLEVEL 53

Reply by TommyDale

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO MADE IT !!! EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED WAS GREAT!

DaBratttLEVEL 101

Reply by DaBratttGOLD

Congrats to all of you!! best of luck to you all as well

littlesisterLEVEL 1

Reply by littlesister

I'm veeeeery excited! Thanks for the advance and I know it couldn't have been easy for the judges.

tonnan3LEVEL 3

Reply by tonnan3GOLD

congrats to those that were advanced.best of luck. I f I may add bieng over fifty years in music I can say there were many many more that were good enough to be advanced. but werent not because of there talent but beacuse of a limeted number.
nevertheless we must respect the judges dicisions. And hope they change the rules to fit the contest in the next one.
as for my self I want to thank all those that left me those super comments and five stars. they are like banners to me. Again good luck to all.

_SmrtrDin_Da_AvgBearLEVEL 26

Reply by _SmrtrDin_Da_AvgBearGOLD

wow, really...thanks for the advance! I heard quite a few awesome tunes...didn't get to all of them...this is going to be a tough contest....I think there's blood in the water...the sharks are coming out now...This is what competition is....love it! For everyone who didn't make it, see how close the scoring was? (Dee's explanation) NOBODY should hang their heads..The talent pool is THICK!! I def dont envy the judges...Just glad someone has the balls to juggle...no offense..LOL!

pipesandchopsLEVEL 54

Reply by pipesandchopsGOLD

Thanks so much for the advanceI Look forward to meeting you all on the other side! =)

sbjessLEVEL 9

Reply by sbjess

Congrats to all who advanced and good luck

Boney-JoLEVEL 35

Reply by Boney-JoGOLD

moved to completed

Tattooed_AngelLEVEL 68

Reply by Tattooed_AngelCHAT-ADMIN +2

I Want Candyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol hehehehe

TY JO

<< Prev