Oh Lord what kind of sorcery is this?

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 559 times and 13 replies have been made.

sabathielLEVEL 41

Edited post by sabathiel

I seriously would consider murdering anyone who attempts to harm this girl.

ButcherbhoyLEVEL 68

Reply by ButcherbhoyCHAT-ADMIN

Kinda strange statement!

sabathielLEVEL 41

Edited reply by sabathiel

...........and anyone who harms this girl as well.

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2 +2

Kinda strange statement!Butcherbhoy

He is a defense lawyers worst nightmare. His forethought is a clear indication of premeditation. He will be charged with first degree murder, in any court of law. But, he is really a good guy, he just has some quirky attribute, most brilliant people possess. LOL! LOL!

sabathielLEVEL 41

Reply by sabathiel

His forethought is a clear indication of premeditation. He will be charged with first degree murder, in any court of law.ImaChristian2

Never mind because I'm good friends with the judge. He'd take care of me.

STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Edited reply by STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Ditto!

sabathielLEVEL 41

He's back the Mexican with the gay mo who trolled me on Youtube. This is a highly nuanced comical statement using a figure of speech (meaning it is not in any way literal) adopted from a comment from Youtube which received hundreds of likes on the video of the girl I posted on this thread. But of course a modern Western sense of humour is thoroughly subjective and people from the villages of the third world would not be able to dig it which I assume are the target audience of the those who question the comment. The cool people get it.

Y'all been taken over!

Restore Western culture! LOL

Bring back the renaissance..........the 21st century version.

sabathielLEVEL 41

Reply by sabathiel

sabathielLEVEL 41

Reply by sabathiel

This kid has access to some amazing drugs!

STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Reply by STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Really?

sabathielLEVEL 41

Better than really. Most certainly!

But hey don't take my word for it.........words alone are not enough, conduct is insufficient....by the Spirit shall the "truth" be known whereby the quality of the drugs shall be judged.

Winning a debate is through manipulation of the audience with lies but with winning the audience through persuasion using "truth" because knowledge is power and what is knowledge other than "truth" not lies. I can win this debate with "truth" without the use of titles to boost my credibility. No need for BS to be popular because that is what they wanna hear. Seize the narrative with "the truth" because the Spirit BS you not! That is why Jamaica produces the best weed.

CHEROKEE_BEVLEVEL 82

Reply by CHEROKEE_BEVGOLD

I am very...no no...extremely...confused by this entire post

sabathielLEVEL 41

I am very...no no...extremely...confused by this entire postCHEROKEE_BEV

The thread is designed for Apaches and Navajos. I'm afraid Cherokees won't get the nuances of the figures of speech on this thread because they have different fables, legends and mythologies.

On top of that the WASP sense of humour and sarcasm may escape people from different ethnographic orientations.

STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

Reply by STARDUST_ON_MY_HAND

I am very...no no...extremely...confused by this entire postCHEROKEE_BEV

Well, the OP is considered a genius by some so maybe that explains it.