Just to talk

This topic is listed in Off Topic. It has been viewed 353 times and 13 replies have been made.

Nana19LEVEL 11

Post by Nana19

Hi all.
Is there a place here on SingSnap that ppl can talk about life,I do know that there are a lot of chat sites out there but people can be ruthless,disrespectful and worst scammers.
To tell you the truth talking or communicating with people is very important,it can save a life ,change a life even add value to ones life.
There are a lot of people who would appreciate a simple “hello “.Some people are old and have less friends,some are young but feel that they do not fit anywhere in society and some feel rejected by their loved ones.
Communication even through phone or computer is important.Some of us utilize SingSnap to express how we feel just because the other channels of communication are closed.
Talking and having a human response can be a life saver.

Anna-ReaLEVEL 99

Reply by Anna-ReaGOLD +3

Watch for this weeks VIP Member of The Cure !! forum/topic/b31d11a8?page=9b1c6

Hi all.
Is there a place here on SingSnap that ppl can talk about life,I do know that there are a lot of chat sites out there but people can be ruthless,disrespectful and worst scammers.
To tell you the truth talking or communicating with people is very important,it can save a life ,change a life even add value to ones life.
There are a lot of people who would appreciate a simple “hello “.Some people are old and have less friends,some are young but feel that they do not fit anywhere in society and some feel rejected by their loved ones.
Communication even through phone or computer is important.Some of us utilize SingSnap to express how we feel just because the other channels of communication are closed.
Talking and having a human response can be a life saver.Nana19

You're so right ...
There is a place here to chat with folks , there are all ages in the chat room there , they play music too , but chat , there are some really really nice people in there . I've made friends there that are lifelong friends ...
And if you don't like the fast pace it can be sometimes , and feel you need a slower pace in to chat , you've the option of making a private room and invite friends in , for music and chat .
I don't chat anymore off the site , I was a lifer on Yahoo and spent a few years in other places but it was tragedy after tragedy . I would rather just hang out here . You also have the options of Instant message , which is almost like a private room .

I wish you much luck , stop by and say hello if you like ...

Anna

Nana19LEVEL 11

Reply by Nana19

Ooh there is a place to chat?I wouldn’t mind joining in myself.the instant pm I can not do for nw since I am new here and not familiar with a lot of ppl.

Anna-ReaLEVEL 99

Reply by Anna-ReaGOLD +3

Ooh there is a place to chat?I wouldn’t mind joining in myself.the instant pm I can not do for nw since I am new here and not familiar with a lot of ppl.Nana19

Yes Ma'am , look at the top of the page here and find CHAT , click there and the chatroom is there , the Admins are wonderful there , and Novella herself is there a lot . She is a doll !!

You should try it out

Nana19LEVEL 11

Reply by Nana19

Ooh there is a place to chat?I wouldn’t mind joining in myself.the instant pm I can not do for nw since I am new here and not familiar with a lot of ppl.Nana19

Yes Ma'am , look at the top of the page here and find CHAT , click there and the chatroom is there , the Admins are wonderful there , and Novella herself is there a lot . She is a doll !!

You should try it outAnna-Rea

Ok Anna will try it out.
Thank you Godbless

Nana19LEVEL 11

Reply by Nana19

Eishh I think it could be for Gold members hey!
Or am slow Lol coz I can’t seem to find it

Anna-ReaLEVEL 99

Reply by Anna-ReaGOLD +3

NO , everyone can go in there ...

Nana19LEVEL 11

Reply by Nana19

NO , everyone can go in there ...Anna-Rea

Hi Anna-Rea
Turns out I need to have a flash player to chat,guess will definitely require a legit computer.Thankx for your response you are a darling.
God bless you

cwang50LEVEL 60

Reply by cwang50GOLD

Hi all.
Talking and having a human response can be a life saver.Nana19

There are plenty of conversations here on SS. Finding a conversation that attracts you is sometimes difficult. I have found that just writing at your leisure is very satisfying. People do come and read, very few will comment. I will engage with anyone that respond or make comments when their conversation interest me or is something that I have something to say about X. I disrespect no one.

I suggest you just write about what ever is your fancy, just try to be interesting and factual and the rest will take care of itself. I will check back to see if you have started a conversation of interest and invite you to visit my vent thread area to see if there is anything of interest to you.... There are text only areas and chat rooms... check them all out to see if one interest you. I feel that communication is very important to global progress. http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b41495b6?page=9b1c6

RichAllenLEVEL 70

Reply by RichAllenGOLD

I hate chat rooms, they're full of kids who do that A/S/L rubbish.

Seriously who does that? Especially anyone over about 14?

cwang50LEVEL 60

Edited reply by cwang50GOLD

I hate chat rooms, they're full of kids who do that A/S/L rubbish.

Seriously who does that? Especially anyone over about 14?RichAllen

lol believe it or not, its done plenty of places and by many people... I personally don't feel it's necessary.

songlover43

Reply by songlover43PATRON +5

HUGS AND SMILES TO WHOEVER SENT THE THE SUN!.......THANKS!

Hi Nana.....saw your post about chatting...……..I looked to see if you had recorded
anything but didn't see any songs...……..Do you sing?

Madleine

Reply by Madleine

....... I feel that communication is very important to global progress. http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b41495b6?page=9b1c6cwang50

Oh Charly, advertising for your own thread? You dont need this or ?

cwang50LEVEL 60

Edited reply by cwang50GOLD

....... I feel that communication is very important to global progress. http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/forum/topic/b41495b6?page=9b1c6cwang50

Oh Charly, advertising for your own thread? You dont need this or ?Madleine

True I don't... but for those inquiring for such or reading here, who does need an outlet to expression, I offered that link as an alternative, if nothing more than an add to their reading list lol.