Continuous play facility

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 155 times and 5 replies have been made.

KerJLEVEL 8

Post by KerJ

When I am working I enjoy having the radio on for background music. It helps me to concentrate on what I am doing.

I think it would be a great idea to have some kind of continous play facility on here so you could perhaps plug in the name of your favourite member and it would play one after another between two set dates, or on a random basis. Better still, you could plug in several names and ask it to play randomly between them. It would be a pleasant way to get your listens in without having to continually search and hit the play buttons even if you wouldnt be commenting necessarily.

xenomarkLEVEL 85

Reply by xenomark

just make a playlist.... it's a gold feature... and you are gold... so take advantage of it!!!

melLEVEL 17

Reply by melGOLD

Well it's not the same as a playlist. I've made a similar suggestion about 1.5 years ago ... can't find the thread now?!

In short, I'd love to be able to make different SingSnap "radio channels" (like PANDORA!) ... with favorite singers, favorite artists/songs, random listens, HOF songs etc

I'd love to have a continuous replay button too!

melLEVEL 17

Reply by melGOLD

Playlists are virtually useless for regular listens ... It costs a lot of time to set them up. I only make playlists for my favorite songs.

melLEVEL 17

Reply by melGOLD

With a random play facitility, you would be able to get some housework done etc while listening to NEW singers! You'd listen to one song after the other without having to choose them. MAYBE you'd interrupt your work every once in a while to find out who that amazing singer is that you NEVER heard before and hurry to the computer to flag them for more future listens etc ...

THAT is no. 1 on my wish list! (after stereo, which is no. 0.5 hehe)

KerJLEVEL 8

Reply by KerJ

To be honest, I have never used the playlist facility and wasnt entirely sure how it worked so thats good - now I do know! Mel's also right though. It would be nice to have the random button play any of the recordings made by a member (they might have several hundred!) or several members. One song could be playing while the other is downloading. Maybe it is too complicated.