contest banners

This topic is listed in Website Problems & Help. It has been viewed 156 times and 7 replies have been made.

TWEENYPAULINELEVEL 73

Post by TWEENYPAULINEPATRON +3 +4

I AM AWAY FROM TOMORROW TIL JAN11.HAPPY XMAS TO YOU ALL AND NEW YEAR, SEE YOU IN 2019 LOL

HOW CAN YOU GET BACK CONTEST BANNERS ON YOUR PROFILE PAGE, CAN ANYONE PLEASE ADVISE. THANK YOU PAULINE

SingingRainbowLEVEL 105

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5 +9

J&D's Country girls @ heart #92 3 rounds only Holiday edition!! In Auditions now!!

Hey Pauline! If you didn't save them prior to posting them you might not be able to get them back if they are not still available where the hosts has them posted. You can start searching for the contest you are looking for under "Contests completed" I post all my "Results" there. If the banners are still available with the codes provided (if they weren't deleted by the host) you should still be able to get them there.

My advice from there is to copy them into your own folder for safe keeping. If you want to add them to your "gallery" on singsnap. Open an account on imgur and save them there to obtain a code to enable you to add them on the gallery.
Hope this helps you but like I said, the safest way to make sure you don't lose them is to first off save them into a file you'll keep on your computer.
Denise~

cannotsing24LEVEL 105

Reply by cannotsing24 +4 +4

I was wondering the same situation here that is why I drop off Contest
cause Banners go to Suddenly

SingingRainbowLEVEL 105

Reply by SingingRainbowSPECIAL-EVENTS +5 +9

J&D's Country girls @ heart #92 3 rounds only Holiday edition!! In Auditions now!!

@Shirley : We as hosts can't always keep them for all of you. They do take a lot of room especially when we make a lot of banners. Granted none of mine have disappeared because I don't use "photobucket" but it COULD happen even if I don't delete them from where they are hosted. We as hosts, cannot guarantee that the codes we give you all will always be good this is why it's ALWAYS SAFER to SAVE ALL YOUR BANNERS in your computer by clicking right on the image and add by clicking on "Save as" in a file of your choosing.

I don't not pay to host my banners. I can't afford to and I make A WHOLE lot of banners. I can't even tell you how many I've made through the years LOL
All we do as hosts is our best to please the contestants. We just can't do the impossible.
I hope you or anyone else reading this can understand.

ImaChristian2

Reply by ImaChristian2 +2

Depending on how much time your willing to take, You can go to the completed contests and find the Contests you bannered in and get them there. Good luck!

ZZ-EdLEVEL 65

Edited reply by ZZ-EdGOLD

You can always keep your banners yourself.

Then, they are less likely to "disappear."

Put them were a public link is possible. (Google drive?)

Then you should be safe.

TWEENYPAULINELEVEL 73

Reply by TWEENYPAULINEPATRON +3 +4

I AM AWAY FROM TOMORROW TIL JAN11.HAPPY XMAS TO YOU ALL AND NEW YEAR, SEE YOU IN 2019 LOL

Thank you all so much for your advice and kindness
Hugs
Pauline

Steve-GLEVEL 90

Reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

if you download the banners to your computer then they should stay..