pulling up current songs from your own list

This topic is listed in Website Suggestions. It has been viewed 286 times and 10 replies have been made.

softnsweet372006LEVEL 91

Post by softnsweet372006CHAT-ADMIN +1

Join the SingSnap Chorus Today!

Is there anyway you can make the songs you have in your own account easier to find?..for instance..if i have to find a song from over 300 songs sometimes it's kinda hard to find it ..I have to go through all the pages until finally, I find the one I am looking for...Wouldnt it be easier to have the songs arranged in a format like you have to do when you search for a members name?..for example....type in the song you are looking for and all the songs with that particular song come up..would take alot less of your time lol..(ok maybe im lazy lol) but, would be better dont you think? ... just throwing out a suggestion ty....lol and if there is a way that you guys are already doing this..someone wanna teach me? lol

ConnieGLEVEL 95

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

Hun yup... you can do them in alphabetical order or the artist..
or of the song... or by date... you can sort by what ones are on private

I did show peeps what I meant in another website suggestion thing.. will see if I can find it...

xenomarkLEVEL 85

Reply by xenomark

dang sherry.... ya newb!!!!

need me to get the help link for ya?? oh wait... that doesn't work here.... teeeheeeeee

hugggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(just wanted to post in yer thread!!!)

ConnieGLEVEL 95

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

All the headings on the top dark part of the Manage your recordings table are clickable to help you sort except edit and delete.

Click Song Title and it will sort by alphabetical

Click Artist name and it will sort alphabetically.

Click Date and it will sort first recordings done to last.

With these buttons you can click the little arrows adjacent to the words to reverse the search process.

xenomarkLEVEL 85

Reply by xenomark

the column headers are clickable....

ConnieGLEVEL 95

Reply by ConnieGGOLD

There ya go...

xenomarkLEVEL 85

Reply by xenomark

i find it hard to get ppl to understand what i mean without a pic, especially on that question....

<<< not always good at explaining stuff

melLEVEL 17

Reply by melGOLD

I'm Damian's biggest fan!!!

softnsweet372006LEVEL 91

Reply by softnsweet372006CHAT-ADMIN +1

O M G..you mean ive been here for friggin two years and didnt know this? lmao shup mark haha...oi...ty connie and "mark" for that input..jeeeeeeez i can't believe i didnt figure this out..i guess that's where the (lazy) part came in haha..tx anyway guys....and mel..cool he loves fans hehe ty

melLEVEL 17

Reply by melGOLD

He's the most talented singer on this site. Period! *waves Damian fanclub banner*

And about sorting your songs, yep, it took me like 2 years to find that out too! LOL

softnsweet372006LEVEL 91

Reply by softnsweet372006CHAT-ADMIN +1

lol mel haha too funny ..when i signed up they forgot to pass me the instruction manual lmao