I Want Fans! Do YOU Want Fans?

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 3,533 times and 164 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
tigers12LEVEL 84

Reply by tigers12GOLD

very well said on this hun just reading through xxxx

Asmodeus13LEVEL 50

Reply by Asmodeus13

I have fans (and favourites) - and fans who are favourites - and vice versa.

Cherokee_RoseLEVEL 85

Reply by Cherokee_RoseGOLD

love this nice info

Uncle-PauleyLEVEL 106

Reply by Uncle-PauleyCHAT-ADMIN +1

Fans are great! Comments are wonderful! SingSnap Rocks My World!

rowenusmcLEVEL 54

Reply by rowenusmcGOLD

Great info!

TWEENYPAULINELEVEL 74

Reply by TWEENYPAULINEPATRON +3

THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS ON MY SONGS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

LOVE MY FANS AND APPRECIATE THEM, THANK YOU......

zenmachine73LEVEL 36

Reply by zenmachine73GOLD

Thank you for the helpful info!. I want to build a fan base!

mouser2youLEVEL 48

Reply by mouser2youGOLD

There are so many great people here that I love to listen to. I used to be here all the time and now it is so hard to find the time. Been trying to get back into singing more this past year... My voice disappeared so I'm working on getting it back and now I'll be working harder on listening more! Guess that's why God gave us one mouth and two ears! Listen more and more! Thank you for the great article!

PerryCLEVEL 42

Reply by PerryCGOLD

As for me, if i listen I comment, i will be honest, and like the majority i will find something positive to say ALWAYS.

Being partiall deaf (see my profile) i am not in any position to throw stones.
What many dont realise is how much work I put into my songs, i love to sing, but was horrible.

But my dream was to sing well. So first had to take singing lessons with the help of a speech pathologist, then practice, practice, practice.

FF to 2011 when i joined SS: to sing a song i listen to it about a dozen times, then i will sing it, and my wife helps guide me through the parts i cant hear where my voice should be, inflections, nuances, ques, etc. We go through it until get it down, along with timing. Then i practice it over and over. Then record, have wife review, redo if needed. Then finally record and post.
I love music , and a bit of a ham, i try to make it fun unless its a sad song. I get alot of comments on my videos.

I admit, i love getting comments, they encourage me. Sometimes i know they're just being nice. I often wish people would leave constructive criticism so i could contine to improve.
It does make me sad when i work super hard on a song, and feel really good about it, then wife listens and is impressed, post it and it just sits there 0 comments 0 views:-(

not trying to write a book here but,
i have to tip my hat to SS, and the very first friend i met on here. MysticalEyes, strange but as my confidence increased it had a ripple effect.
I surprised my friends getting up at public karaoke, even more surprised i sounded really good.
I was asked to sing at the county fair, and several Italian weddings. Not bad for someone doctor said would never sing, and told me to find a new dream.
Every three years i get new hearing aids, and each time technology improves, and i can hear a bit better. some things i will never hear, but it is what it is. I sing for the joy it brings me, or sometimes to file away feelings.
Best comment i ever got was :
"you dont sound like a deaf person, if i hadn't read your profile i would have never known"

LadyHeathersingsLEVEL 69

Reply by LadyHeathersingsGOLD +1

APPRECIATING EVERY BREATH

Everyone who is kind enough to take the time to bless me with a listen I appreciate. I always have something nice to say about every performance I listen to. People r pouring their hearts out for us to listen to. How awesome is that.

DawnNeptuneLEVEL 93

Reply by DawnNeptuneGOLD +7

I will be listening to everyone on Saturday.

Everyone who is kind enough to take the time to bless me with a listen I appreciate. I always have something nice to say about every performance I listen to. People r pouring their hearts out for us to listen to. How awesome is that.LadyHeathersings

Yezzzzzzzz

TOMILLERLEVEL 56

Reply by TOMILLERGOLD

Everyone who is kind enough to take the time to bless me with a listen I appreciate. I always have something nice to say about every performance I listen to. People r pouring their hearts out for us to listen to. How awesome is that.LadyHeathersings

Beautifully said, Heather!!!!!!!

notevolvedLEVEL 50

Reply by notevolvedGOLD

Just remember... What happens on the internet, stays on the internet... FOREVER! ;)

PlaydoeLEVEL 45

Reply by PlaydoeGOLD +2

I would like a stronger fan base but l f just haven't been able to create it somehow, l am most genuinely generous with my present friends !! I would like to be able to remember how l managed dueting a few times but then l forget how to go about it again! I love singing with someone but have offered it up several times with no takers, what am l doing wrong ! Please join me anytime, so many wonderful singers with big hearts!!

<< Prev