Opinion Time!

This topic is listed in General Discussion. It has been viewed 2,288 times and 197 replies have been made.

<< Prev  
Teacup10LEVEL 66

Reply by Teacup10GOLD

I don't think that it would make much of a difference to me except when the deadline of a contest or challenge is involoved. It could get really confusing if the hosts are in their time zone and the contestants are in many different ones.

a_god_sLEVEL 109

Reply by a_god_sGOLD

Keep it the way it is

magz22

Reply by magz22GOLD

r/bd94219a1 to where you are josh groban ... first try lol...

Hi

I totally agree with everyone....please keep it as is
Thank you

magz22

Reply by magz22GOLD

r/bd94219a1 to where you are josh groban ... first try lol...

PM on singsnap where I am ...is AM my time
and AM on singsnap is PM where I am ....simple LOL!!!....

Have a great day everyone

Sparrow6LEVEL 89

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +5

Sparrow6 and open duet some already singing forum/topic/b519cdb8

SINGSNAP IT IS THE KARAOKE IN THE WORLD I LOVE TO JOIN INTO CONTESTS THE PEOPLE IS SO AWESOME I LOOK FORWARD TO COME ON SINGNSAP I ENJOY GOING ON MESSAGE BOARD DIFFERENT CONTEST IT IS CHALLENGING WHEN I COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER THE PEOPLE HOSTESS, THE VOLUNTEERS, THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE ARE SO KLIND TO ME THE PEIOPLE SINGSNAPSUPPORT THE CONTESTANTS I UP AGAINST SINGING THE PEOPLE WHO THE LEADEDER, THE BANNERS OUTSTANDING THE PEOPLE WHO HAD TO CREATE THE NEXT CONTEST WHO IN CHARGE WHO DO THE SPOTLIGHT TREVOR TONY NOVELLA SINGSNAPEVENT WHO CREATE THE CONTEST ON FRIDAY, I HOPE I AM NOT LEAVING OUT NOBODY SOCIAL MEDIA I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY WHO IS PART OF THE SINGSNAP PERIOD THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD BLESS YOU YOU'LL THE BEST THING I EVER HAD I GIVE YOU 10 STARS BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO, STELLAR, OSCAR, TONY, GRMAMY AWARD WINNERS THAT YOU RICHLY DESERVE

MidasmanLEVEL 93

Reply by MidasmanPATRON

Turning 60 today 20/03 ouch!! That first number is going up too fast lol

Well my vote is like a drop in the Ocean as all the ones I have read say leave it as is. I don't know if this will change anything, but please keep it as is!

RyanH8366LEVEL 55

Reply by RyanH8366GOLD

I'd prefer if mine were in my time zone which is CST but if you can't do that it's ok.

Sparrow6LEVEL 89

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +5

TO TELL THE TRUTH THE SINGSNAPPERS ALWAYS THINK OF AN IDEA BRAIN STORM IT BECOMES MUCH FUN WHEN THE CONTEST BEGIN IT LOOKS LIKE REALISTIC SO REAL YOU'LL MAKE IT SO REAL I SEE IT I KNOW I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE IT COMES ALIVE IT IS IMPRESSIVE LIKE A MOVIE PLUS YOU MAKE IT LIVE YOU'LL THINK OF IT I BE ONE WITH IT I THOUGHT I NEVER HAD KEEP BRAIN STORMING I KNOW I WOULD LOVE IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

sandannieLEVEL 92

Reply by sandannieGOLD +2

I'm in California and love SS just as it is, no changes needed for me.

RachelRae8LEVEL 107

Reply by RachelRae8PATRON +2

The time is always at the bottom... I vote to keep it the way it's always been..

VGFan4LifeLEVEL 104

Reply by VGFan4LifeGOLD +1

I say keep it as is! I am used to it the way it is & I think it would be confusing to change it.

salleydogLEVEL 76

Reply by salleydogGOLD

Can you please change back to 2008 l was younger then and l had more hair . Thanks in advance cheers Old Geoff

shortcake3LEVEL 54

Reply by shortcake3GOLD

I just wish there was a way to be notified when someone on your list has posted a new song instead of having to search them all each day?

Steve-GLEVEL 91

Reply by Steve-GCHAT-ADMIN

I just wish there was a way to be notified when someone on your list has posted a new song instead of having to search them all each day?shortcake3

Which list... add them to your favorites

If you click on the "Watch and Listen" tab and then click on "Favorites" you will have a page or pages of songs sang by your list of Favorites.

EnioPedrozoLEVEL 101

Reply by EnioPedrozoGOLD +1

HAPPY - click here and thank you for listening!

Please keep it as it is..
thank you!

shortcake3LEVEL 54

Reply by shortcake3GOLD

I just wish there was a way to be notified when someone on your list has posted a new song instead of having to search them all each day?shortcake3

Which list... add them to your favorites

If you click on the "Watch and Listen" tab and then click on "Favorites" you will have a page or pages of songs sang by your list of Favorites.Steve-G

Thank you for that tip.

Sparrow6LEVEL 89

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +5

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH YOU'LL HAVE SUPRISES ALOT IT IS SO MUCH FUN WHEN YOU CHANGE I TRY THESE NEW ONES IT'S REALLY GOOD I DID KKNOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE UNTIL THE THINGS YOU DO I LOVE IT I AM LEARNING ABOUT SOME OF DRAMA YOU NOW I AM DOING IT VERY IMPRESSIVE THE WAY YOU DO IT I LOVE THE CHANGE I WOULD BE GLAD YOU'LL CHANGING I CAN LEARN IT GOOD WORK YOU DO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Songbird35LEVEL 60

Reply by Songbird35GOLD

I agree with the majority, keep the time zone as it is, if you get confused anyone will help you.

With regard to suggestions, I am not sure if this facility exists, but I personally find it hard to find a song on the Community upload pages. A couple of times I have looked for a song, couldn't find it and posted asking certain members to post a backing track if they could only to be told its already in the community section. If I am not searching right, please advise me how to do this, as I love thinking of a song on the SS list and being able to under the sing banner, type in the title to find it. But this does not seem to work on the community pages? Cheers to everyone, a great site for aspiring singers.

__Angels__LEVEL 108

Reply by __Angels__GOLD +7 +7

Thanks to all for the amazing gifts!!!www.singsnap.comforum/topic/b71c4cd8

The customer is complaining about everything that did not go the way they expected. Customer complaints can be unjustifiable, but we recommend that you check what occurred. It is preferable that you put yourself in customer’s shoes in order to understand their complaints better since your perceptions are not the same.
No smiling
In this situation, apply the technique of neither smiling nor having a cheerful face expression. Listen to the customer complaints and decide whether you have the capacity to handle them or you must call your superior.
In the interest of providing better service, it is advisable for the manager to work out the details of what authorities each employee has when it comes to handling complaints.
It often happens that the customer gets very angry, unpleasant and loud, disturbing other customers. In this situation, customer needs to be taken into a different room where the conversation can be carried out in private. This type of incident is unfavorable for your establishment, since this customer can spread the word about their dissatisfaction.
Handling customer complaints in 8 steps:
Apologize and be sorry – the first step is to apologize and be truly sorry for what happened. You must not belittle the complaint since this humiliates the customer and sends them a message that they’re lying.
Listen – when they are speaking, attention needs to be directed towards the customer. Stop doing what you’re doing (sends a message that nothing will distract you from solving the problem). Let the customer finish with presenting their problem and don’t make premature conclusions.
Take notes – while the customer is presenting the problem, don’t interrupt but take notes of what they’re saying since this will later help you in responding and offering a solution (sends a message that the problem will be dealt with seriously and systematically).
Repeat the problem – when the customer is finished, briefly repeat the problem to make sure you have understood it correctly.
Offer a solution – if possible, offer a solution right away, two realistic options, without giving false promises or exaggerating. If not possible, give a firm promise that everything will be done to solve the problem in a satisfactory manner.
Apologize and thank the customer – the conversation must end with a repeat apology and a thank you to the customer for warning you about the problem. This sends a message that the customer’s opinion is appreciated.
Report to your superior – next step is reporting to your superior, agreeing about the solution, making a decision and following its progress.
Report to the customer – as the final step, you must inform the customer about what was done to solve the problem, instead of giving that task to a colleague. This sends a message that you took the problem seriously and personally made sure it was solved. This is personalized service.
If it becomes evident that the complaint is a result of a systematic inappropriate procedure or of a permanent deficiency, actions must be taken to introduce new and improved procedures in order to keep the problem from repeating in the future.
There are customers who get even more upset when they receive an apology. In that case, stop apologizing and talk as little as possible.

BCSchmerker2LEVEL 88

Reply by BCSchmerker2

Can you please change back to 2008 l was younger then and l had more hair . Thanks in advance cheers Old Geoff salleydog

As if!!!! No time travelers here.

BCSchmerker2LEVEL 88

Reply by BCSchmerker2

That's a dope suggestion! We already have E-mail notifications for "Love Its!" on Recordings, Comments and Replies; New Comments on Recordings; and new Private Messages. Manual searches for New Recordings by Favorites can be accessed in site with Watch And Listen -> Your Favorites. Recommend giving an exact description of your request in a New Topic in Website Suggestions.

shortcake3LEVEL 54

Reply by shortcake3GOLD

That's a dope suggestion! We already have E-mail notifications for "Love Its!" on Recordings, Comments and Replies; New Comments on Recordings; and new Private Messages. Manual searches for New Recordings by Favorites can be accessed in site with Watch And Listen -> Your Favorites. Recommend giving an exact description of your request in a New Topic in Website Suggestions.BCSchmerker2

Yes. Thx. Someone had explained previously.

Little-BuddyLEVEL 90

Reply by Little-BuddyGOLD

I'm for leaving everything just the way it is! Thanks for all you do!
David!

twilightzone22

Reply by twilightzone22GOLD

Leave well enough alone keep it as it is!...

-Alexandrea

Reply by -AlexandreaGOLD +1 +3

Keep It....

hugs n blessings.

--AItaliaBella--LEVEL 102

Edited reply by --AItaliaBella--GOLD +5 +5

JESUS LOVES Me Thank You for all the trinkets, I feel loved and Fortunate already *L*

WIth all the Fancy technology, my concern is SECURITY, please make SingSnap more safer and secured. Thank you so much HAppy Holidays Everyone!

JimkjimLEVEL 71

Reply by JimkjimGOLD

What about listing both?

Like maybe all the song times and or forum posting times could all be in just SS time but the date at the bottom of the pages could be displayed in both.

9:23 am (12:23 pm ET)

Or post a simple date and time dropdown from the Account menu or something with a "SingSnap Time", and "Your Local Time"JeanneMarie

I was thinking the same way .. I think that's a good idea actually.. then we have the best of both worlds softnsweet372006

I've never been one to go with the flow...just because everyone else is, that would just be too easy, lol. For me personally having everything in Eastern time is a pain, I do not live in Eastern time, but I do agree with the above opinions....,.that having both Eastern and your own zones listed would be a good way to satisfy everybody's needs, just my opinion, thanks, Jimmy

GhostOfCreteLEVEL 45

Reply by GhostOfCreteGOLD

I would keep it the same!
Thanks.

-Tony-

MelanieE2128LEVEL 77

Reply by MelanieE2128GOLD +1

I am just now getting the hang of things, so hoping it doesn't change too very much too soon. EST is great for me.

Lavender79LEVEL 96

Reply by Lavender79GOLD +1

God Bless You All here on SS for your kindness! Lav

Keep It Just The Same as It Is:.... please!
Thank you! Lav

neodrewLEVEL 93

Edited reply by neodrewGOLD

Leave SingSnap Standard time as the default. That way, we are all looking at the same clock.

Which brings up a related idea: Could you move the site's actual date/time display somewhere more prominent? It might be a more effective tool if it were in / near the header of the site.

My suggestion would be to add it in a new column placed between the user name drop down and the Level number of the white header section, OR beneath the user's Level number, in line with the "Active Gold Membership | Credits Left" information

forgiveandforgetLEVEL 55

Edited reply by forgiveandforget

geezerbillLEVEL 64

Reply by geezerbillGOLD

I would like to see an option to view the number of views our songs have recieved in the last week, or month, based on our choice from a drop down list. (Where the count of listens is greater than 0, or equal to 0... again based on a choice)
It could be useful in determining how we might thin out our song collection, or determine which old songs might deserve (or need) a repeat performance.
Simple query, simple output.

SMILINGNUTMEGLEVEL 99

Reply by SMILINGNUTMEGGOLD +7 +5

It is perfect the way it is let's keep it the same

RockyTopGirl52LEVEL 101

Reply by RockyTopGirl52GOLD +1 +1

Keep it the same as it is.

NazzoLEVEL 101

Edited reply by NazzoGOLD +4

Have you left hubby and been paid out the 40% share of the business yet? NZ, thanks to PM, is a mess

As is.

We can use our phones for other Time Zones.
I've got 4 Time locked in on my phone as you guys are always way behind us.
It's quite demanding being first all the time.

Then again you could do both simultaneously just for a looksee.

SNUGGLES-10

Reply by SNUGGLES-10GOLD +1

LOVIN LIFE********SMILES*******HUGSSSSS

LOVE THE WAY SINGSNAP IS NOW ..AWESOME SUPPORT FROM THE TEAM AND A GREAT SETUP...…………….THANK YOU FOR A GREAT PLACE TO BE....SMILES ALWAYS

juanrobertoLEVEL 70

Reply by juanrobertoGOLD

I need more time to think about this...

rbonecrusherLEVEL 81

Reply by rbonecrusherGOLD

r/bdbbe3165

I would leave things as they are. SS has a good system in place and changes might upset the applecart.
Ray

Sparrow6LEVEL 89

Reply by Sparrow6GOLD +5

to tell you the truth I am loving the change outstanding the banners, the contest is changing, the banners looks outstanding, I loving it meeting new people we do duets it seems it get different people joining you to sing giving you beautiful comments, I love the judges, hostesses, the people, help out, they work together, try to help out with the contest,, they are very nice, people working heard for to please the contest they say they enjoy us singing they are very kind they make you feel good thank you so much you'll angels thank you from the bottom of my heart with love

debra57LEVEL 105

Reply by debra57GOLD +7

JOIN ME ANYONE? ~~~~FROM THIS MOMENT ON~~~~ r/c0b448e3d

KEEP IT THE SAME PLEASE

JudyA44LEVEL 66

Reply by JudyA44GOLD

Keep it as it is

LakemanLEVEL 61

Reply by LakemanPATRON

Keep it the same please

wayne1956LEVEL 86

Reply by wayne1956GOLD

I would like to make it easier to add, create and share a playlist. Get the auto play thing fixed.

Peter_1965LEVEL 78

Reply by Peter_1965GOLD

I agree with those who say no changes are needed however a date and time widget would be useful to see how much 'Singsnap time' we have till the deadline in a contest.

wishinanhopinLEVEL 59

Reply by wishinanhopinGOLD +7 +4

OH MY GOSH...WE SURE HAVE A LOT OF GOOD SWEET FRIENDS ON SS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE....!

Please keep as it is, Please !

sandannieLEVEL 92

Reply by sandannieGOLD +2

I've loved this place and everyone here for almost 12 years now....it's already PERFECT! I wouldn't change a thing. Love, love you all

<< Prev